5 hours ago, arshesney said:

CTD before main menu is either a missing master or a bsa archive from oldrim. You need SexLab as master for Defeat, can't load it by itself if that was your test. Doesn't Vortex warn about missing masters?

Yeah no my bad, I did load sexlab, meant to say that I only loaded with the needed mods. I'm currently troubleshooting and its not doing that anymore with a complete clean reinstall, so i'm trying to reenable my mods 10 by 10 to see if its a compatibility issue.

in Skyrim LE it was working correctly but in SE i never got defeat to work correctly. do anyone know how to fix this when npc vs npc defeat works flawless but whenever pc is involved i always need to open the console for the scripts to fire up and then defeat works again if i dont do this part pc will only stand their waiting for something that never happens ?

On 3/26/2021 at 7:02 PM, williansb said:

Hello guys, many with problems to make it work, I downloaded the defeted of the original game and overwrote it by defeted this one, and I deleted the bsa file, it worked perfectly.

If you do that, it's just the same as installing this file, as it fully overwrites the original LE version.

Having two ongoing issue:

1)  If I get defeated by say 10 enemies around me when I surrender or get downed, only half or less of them will participate in raping the character.  Any idea why this would be and how to fix it?  They can all be the exact same enemy added through console command and yet they wont all participate.

2) The transition animation from standing to ground when struggling never plays.

Any idea how to fix this?

seems like the "k" surrender button does not work on every creature (even with active animations)... i always thought i can just walk up on a random horse and "k" it to start a scene... the animals just look at the player and nothing happens... not even a message if something is not possible or similar, i am starting to think there is a conflict somewhere, because surrendering to hostile targets seems to work.

anybody has experience with the surrender function of defeat ?

Yes.   Defeat was mostly good for me.   Did a playthrough.  Added some mods, removed some mods.   

Trying to build up to Charus/Estrus SE and Hentai Creatures to work with Defeat.

Run 37.   Defeat was working vs Bandits.   Both victor and victim.   All options good.

Run 38.  Defeat was NOT working with Draugr.  Cannot surrender to this type of Enemy.   I was offended.   I wore my best oufit.

Re-Installed More NastyCritters_v12_SSE and Creature Framework again.     Now the Draugrs can be brought to heel.  

Hentai tentacles need a few extra mods to work.   All KINDS of FINIS errors enabling those.

Run 43.   Falmers give the same "Cannot Surrender to this type of enemy".   Tried to club them down and no trigger.  Can't get subdued either.

In Sexlab, there were several animations loaded for Falmer.  Also in SLAL, for extra animations.   Nothing played.

Humanoids, and vampires have been fine for the entire playthrough.    Ideas?   

I was going to strip the load order down and see when Defeat got picky.... 

I'm thinking I'm stacking mods incorrectly.

I'm also open to cull everything but Humanoids, Vamps, Draugr, and Falmer.   

Too many things to surrender against?    The mod is very well written.  Just trying to fine tune it.

--------------------------

Solution:   Load less crap.      MCM > Defeat > Reconfigure button

This takes all of your updates / removals and redoes the list 

"Cannot Surrender to this type of Enemy" goes away.

On 3/24/2021 at 9:20 PM, Master_Marsan said:

Having the same prob, what worked for you?

Sorry for the delay on the answer - what helped me was actually to follow a video on how to properly install FNIS like its supposed to be, cuz after i watched the video it all made sense, so i followed it and boom it worked like a charm after that animations started to work without lagg so just search for a video on how to inmstall FNIS i am using MO2 btw but the video has a part for MO users and it is followed by the Vortex steps as well. hope it helps :)

Search for smthing like: how to use fnis ;)

16 hours ago, Weiran said:

Sorry for the delay on the answer - what helped me was actually to follow a video on how to properly install FNIS like its supposed to be, cuz after i watched the video it all made sense, so i followed it and boom it worked like a charm after that animations started to work without lagg so just search for a video on how to inmstall FNIS i am using MO2 btw but the video has a part for MO users and it is followed by the Vortex steps as well. hope it helps :)

Search for smthing like: how to use fnis ;)

I cant emphasize enough on the value of some of these video how toos that are available now. Years ago I went through countless hours and multiple mod managers to learn how to use the mod manager and combine it with powerfull programs such as FNIS, Loot, Wrye Bash, and SSE Edit. If you even understand to a small extent how these programs work it will save many hours of frustration. Good luck.

New to sexlab in general. The mod is somewhat working, but when it's supposed to strip our characters naked, their bodies just disappear except for heads, hands, and feet. Also, the lesbian sex animation isn't working (but the straight ones are).

EDIT: Fixed the nudity problem (I needed to get a nude skin). However, some of the lesbian sex animations still aren't working.

3 hours ago, reaper2014 said:

New to sexlab in general. The mod is somewhat working, but when it's supposed to strip our characters naked, their bodies just disappear except for heads, hands, and feet. Also, the lesbian sex animation isn't working (but the straight ones are).

For the missing body, it sounds like you might be using a modular armor that has a piece set as "full body" that isn't getting stripped and doesn't have a body into the mesh. You can fix that by figuring out what piece is causing it by just equipping each piece separately until you encounter the missing body, then set that piece to be stripped or you can use xEdit to change the slot that the piece uses (you would also need to check the other pieces of the armor to prevent two pieces from sharing a slot).

For the lesbian animations, are the animations being triggered at all or are being completely looked over? If you are using SLAL animations, double check that they are registered in sexlab.

On a side note, I've been having issues with Defeat not seeing any SLAL animations period. It seems to be only seeing the default animation pool that is with the sexlab framework even with adjusted filter tags and no filtering tags. Having Defeat check what animations fit the tags I can see that it has found added animations but when defeat actually triggers and I use something like sexlab tools to change the animation, it only shows the default animation pool animations and nothing from SLAL.

3 hours ago, krimsonxg said:

On a side note, I've been having issues with Defeat not seeing any SLAL animations period. It seems to be only seeing the default animation pool that is with the sexlab framework even with adjusted filter tags and no filtering tags. Having Defeat check what animations fit the tags I can see that it has found added animations but when defeat actually triggers and I use something like sexlab tools to change the animation, it only shows the default animation pool animations and nothing from SLAL.

I'm having a similar issue where I can't get Defeat to recognise that I have animations for Dwarven Automatons and Frost Atronachs etc installed, they're not present in the drop down list of enabled creatures and I'm not sure how to change that. I can't surrender to these enemies or if I get knocked out they just wander off, of course all the default creatures work fine. These are all SLAL animations too

1 hour ago, SJX52020 said:

I'm having a similar issue where I can't get Defeat to recognise that I have animations for Dwarven Automatons and Frost Atronachs etc installed, they're not present in the drop down list of enabled creatures and I'm not sure how to change that. I can't surrender to these enemies or if I get knocked out they just wander off, of course all the default creatures work fine. These are all SLAL animations too

Check the animation settings for the creatures, if you have an animation tag listed for filtering you need to make sure that the animation actually shows has that tag. I found that using SLATE showed that a few of the animations I was looking for were not labeled as "Aggressive" even though they were called rape or forced.

Try going in and click to the defeat settings for player or NPC vs NPC "disable all" and then "enable all" for all races. I'm not sure that you are supposed to be able to surrender to creatures, but defeat does seem to let it work on certain creatures just not all.

Hello.
I know it's not a VR section and i know it's not fully compatible with VR, but somehow i can yield/knock down enemies?
I tried everything: I tried to change the keybinding in VRIK, and i tried to deactivate the enemy AI (tdetect command) and do it again, but only do the "marking" of the enemy and nothing more.
Any help or tip?

On 4/14/2021 at 4:16 AM, krimsonxg said:

Check the animation settings for the creatures, if you have an animation tag listed for filtering you need to make sure that the animation actually shows has that tag. I found that using SLATE showed that a few of the animations I was looking for were not labeled as "Aggressive" even though they were called rape or forced.

Try going in and click to the defeat settings for player or NPC vs NPC "disable all" and then "enable all" for all races. I'm not sure that you are supposed to be able to surrender to creatures, but defeat does seem to let it work on certain creatures just not all.

Thanks but I manage to coerce it into working by disabling creature animations in Sexlab then re-enabling, letting it finish installing the creatures and then re-enabling them in SLAL and finally reconfiguring Defeat which made them show up in allowed creatures

There are multiple people who have this problem (over the last 3 years), but I don't see a clear answer anywhere. So I will ask again.  When defeat starts an animation through sexlab, the characters initially freeze.  You can continue by pressing '~' and it starts the animation, ESC also works sometimes but is less consistent.  Not everyone seems to have this bug, but I don't know of anyone who had it, and solved it.   Any brave souls have a solution?

41 minutes ago, reaper2014 said:

I'm having some trouble with subduing enemies - specifically, the bandits in Helgen. I'm trying to take the women alive for nefarious purposes, but they all keep fighting even at low health. Is there a trick to reliably subdue NPCs?

You can integrate with Knockout and Surrender - Non-Lethal Pacifist yielding options at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (and the Defeat patch you can find under requirements).