This is one of my must-have mods.   I'm modding SkyrimVR using MO2.  I'm using the most recent Sexlab version with the most recent VR patch.  I installed this mod and tried to use the Action Key (set to the default G) to initiate an assault.   Pressing the key produced no results although holding it down triggered the masturbation dialogue.  I tried all of the different configurations, sneaking, armed, etc.,  Still the Action Key didn't do anything.  I note that the Option key and the Modifier key seem to work fine.

Is this a limitation of SkyrimVR or is there an issue with how I have Defeat set up?  I haven't changed any of the default settings and, needless to say, the mod is enabled.

I appreciate in advance any troubleshooting suggestions.

Hey, I'm having an issue with Ash Spawn (Ashmen) from the Dragonborn DLC triggering scenes, it works with other spells to force it but normal defeat means (even surrendering) has no effect, is there a fix for this? I saw an older post saying something similar, but that was from 2015. 

On 5/21/2019 at 9:36 AM, Goubo said:

Sexlab Defeat SSE

View File

Here's the converted version of the last release of Defeat for special edition.

Description of the mod -> 

I think that this port is bad, i'm getting a form 43 error in mod organizer 2. Does anyone have the old version

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/21/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

The NPC keep dying instead of going down on their knees. My question is, where is the option for my PC knocking down NPC? I can set how NPC can knock each other out but not the PC. I have to drag the targeted NPC to another one that will attack them so that I can down them. I know this may have been asked, or this may be a stupid question, but I am mostly busy and can't read through all comments.

On 3/2/2021 at 3:42 PM, Dez65 said:

This is one of my must-have mods.   I'm modding SkyrimVR using MO2.  I'm using the most recent Sexlab version with the most recent VR patch.  I installed this mod and tried to use the Action Key (set to the default G) to initiate an assault.   Pressing the key produced no results although holding it down triggered the masturbation dialogue.  I tried all of the different configurations, sneaking, armed, etc.,  Still the Action Key didn't do anything.  I note that the Option key and the Modifier key seem to work fine.

Is this a limitation of SkyrimVR or is there an issue with how I have Defeat set up?  I haven't changed any of the default settings and, needless to say, the mod is enabled.

I appreciate in advance any troubleshooting suggestions.

I have the same problem. I have to use another mod to knock them out from the Nexus and then use that mod's patch to activate knocked down NPCs to get the Deafeat options to appear.

Anybody else have an occasional issue with followers standing in place forever, after being raped? I've tried dismissing then re-recruiting them without success, as well as resetting Defeat without any luck. I usually end up just killing them, then grabbing another follower. They can speak fine, but no longer walk or run. Other than that, they repeatedly equip their weapon over and over while I have mine equipped. I've ran out of ideas.

(Edit) I figured out how to fix it.
1. Dismiss her.
2. Stand behind her with your weapon out.
3. Mug her with the "G" key.
4. Walk away from her after she surrenders to cancel the mugging.
5. Then, recruit her again.
Problem solved. ?

im getting this error can someone help im trying to get into loverslab for real but im so confused.

im using the vortex installer because im new to all this

heres the error 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible

when i enable defeat the game wont let me start

I'm testing this out on creatures, like wolves and draugrs, but they are not assaulting my character, despite having creatures enabled at 100%, my character just passes out, then I start at the last save point. I've got immersive creatures, creatures framework, hentai creatures, FNIS creature pack, and sexlab aroused creatures installed. Interestingly, animations with these creatures do work if I select for my character to perform necrophelia on them, but it never happens when player is victim.

On 3/14/2021 at 5:41 AM, Andyclaw said:

im getting this error can someone help im trying to get into loverslab for real but im so confused.

im using the vortex installer because im new to all this

heres the error 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible

when i enable defeat the game wont let me start

It sounds like you didn't install the SE version thats around here some where.

23 hours ago, OnionHeart said:

I'm testing this out on creatures, like wolves and draugrs, but they are not assaulting my character, despite having creatures enabled at 100%, my character just passes out, then I start at the last save point. I've got immersive creatures, creatures framework, hentai creatures, FNIS creature pack, and sexlab aroused creatures installed. Interestingly, animations with these creatures do work if I select for my character to perform necrophelia on them, but it never happens when player is victim.

Theres a Sexlab animations loader you might need to use to "load" the animation. I can't remember the exact name for it, but you'll need to go through and disable/enable animations you want, than go to the setting and have it update sexlab registration (Takes several minutes for me)

I can't get group interactions with people to work.  The people seem to be limited to sexlabs default animations but I can get every creature to do group interactions with me fine and select all the possible animations.   I have both multiple and threesomes sex to 100% but it seems like its just not working with humans.

On 3/15/2021 at 8:39 PM, Tenebris305 said:

Theres a Sexlab animations loader you might need to use to "load" the animation. I can't remember the exact name for it, but you'll need to go through and disable/enable animations you want, than go to the setting and have it update sexlab registration (Takes several minutes for me)

I can't seem to locate any button in the Defeat MCM that re-registers SexLab animations or anything similar. I have SexLab Animation Loader installed and working properly, along with all the creature-sex requisites (Creature Framework, More Nasty Critters, etc) but can't seem to integrate Defeat with them properly.

Edit: never mind, found it! for those of you having this problem, the button labeled "Reconfigure" on the front page of the MCM will register all the animations.

On 3/15/2021 at 6:39 PM, Tenebris305 said:

I do have the animation load order mod and I enabled the animations, registered them with sexlab, clicked the reconfigure in Defeat's MCM. The only creatures Defeat works on with Player As Victim are the Draugrs. All other creatures, I just die and restart at last save point. And I know the animations work because Necrophelia with creatures is functional. 

When an animation has multiple races involved, how do you ensure defeat framework pulls in the right number and race of actors to have the animation make sense?

For example, https://www.redgifs.com/users/anubiss2167/collections/1Bl64PRH/09-2020 this anim by anubis has a chaurus and a falmer in it.  But if there are bunch of charus and falmer around when it starts, its random whether it grabs 2 falmer, 2 charus, or the right combo of one of each.  Any way to fix this? 

I have a strange one here, but not sure what i did wrong - the defeat animations work 50% cuz on the creatures i see they move and actually do their part, but the PC or any NPC just stands there standing. I hear voices but the player or npc animation does not work...any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

On 3/23/2021 at 10:01 PM, Tealc said:

Mod crash my game before i can start it up, any solution? I really REALLY don't want to go without defeat.

Oh and I do have the right version installed, its Defeat SSE, not the base one

Still looking for intel on that one, even with ONLY this mod installed, I still crash. I'm using vortex, any link to that perhaps?

1 hour ago, Tealc said:

Still looking for intel on that one, even with ONLY this mod installed, I still crash. I'm using vortex, any link to that perhaps?

CTD before main menu is either a missing master or a bsa archive from oldrim. You need SexLab as master for Defeat, can't load it by itself if that was your test. Doesn't Vortex warn about missing masters?