Like many here, I've also taken the time to do a proper conversion ... downloading the LE version, using Cathedral Asset Optimizer (a godsend) to convert assets, and opening/saving in CC so it uses Form 44.

However I take it as an exciting sign that Goubo cares enough to share and re-open the dialog here. Defeat is still the best mod of its kind. Both aggressor and victim dynamics are of excellent design. It deserves further development or at least functionality repair ... for example, tag editing is broken, load/save profiles is broken (requires a restart between uses ... implementing FISSES would do the trick), and so much more.

Actually, after those two problems mentioned above, the next item on my wishlist is less camera locking. Whether or not I use Defeat's auto-freecam feature, anytime I use `tfc` via console (which is better than auto-freecam because it allows mouse-up and mouse-down for raising/lowering the camera), every so often an animation will end prematurely (even with auto-advance turned off), locking me out of 1st person mode. Sometimes I can wait it out and start another animation, and that fixes it ... sometimes I have to quit the game and reload to fix. But that's a minor inconvenience next to tag editing and profile saving.

I'm sure there are a hundred things in Defeat to be improved. I'm just grateful Goubo took the time to create it in the first place. There's nothing else quite like it.

sorry when asking this in the wrong topic, but given the nature of the question i'll ask here.

i wondered what happens to npcs that are tied by the PC. are they given some sort of special tag? asking this in relation with the situation when placing an "tied" npc nex to a aroused creature, the npc is labeled as an valid "hit" but the creature doesn't make a sexual move toward the tied npc (it strolls around the npc as it doesn't exist). along the same lines, would this also affect when an tied npc is placed next to an aroused npc from an enemy faction? will the enemy npc make a move towards the tied npc or not (due the state of being tied prevents them from being selected by sexlab for animating)?

1 minute ago, sirgawain54 said:

Did you manage to fix this issue?

It did get fixed, ironically Im not exactly sure how...  I usually install a few mods at a time, try the game.. repeat....  so whne it doesnt start, I do the deselect one at a time thing until I find which ones work..

Load order wise- I haven't manually done anything, but MO2 and its sort method put it closer to the bottom....  like bottom third....

4 minutes ago, McLude said:

You may have installed the wrong version because this version works fine. 

How did you get past the issue of it never installing through MCM? I've tried new saves, always letting SexLab install before I try to turn on Defeat. I wait and nothing happens.

7 minutes ago, Sliceay said:

How did you get past the issue of it never installing through MCM? I've tried new saves, always letting SexLab install before I try to turn on Defeat. I wait and nothing happens.

I didn't have that issue. This is the same version that's been in use for quite awhile now. I downloaded, installed, and installed through the MCM just to make sure it was working and I didn't have any problem. 

It looks like the Female/Male - Female First option is missing for Aggressor animations.

I don't know if this is the issue since this is present in the Oldrim version.

During dialogue aggressor scenes after telling NPC to strip.

Female Character always plays male role during aggressor scenes, and turning on both of these Female First options doesn't fix it.

This does not happen when using Defeat menu on a tied up NPC, only when initiating aggressor scenes through dialogue.

Only other issue is if Player is victim, gets permanently stuck in knockdown after scene.

image.png.43631db5573825013c4c4e6974b3b9a0.png

11 hours ago, ZeburaBlack said:

It looks like the Female/Male - Female First option is missing for Aggressor animations.

I don't know if this is the issue since this is present in the Oldrim version.

During dialogue aggressor scenes after telling NPC to strip.

Female Character always plays male role during aggressor scenes, and turning on both of these Female First options doesn't fix it.

This does not happen when using Defeat menu on a tied up NPC, only when initiating aggressor scenes through dialogue.

Only other issue is if Player is victim, gets permanently stuck in knockdown after scene.

image.png.43631db5573825013c4c4e6974b3b9a0.png

Have you verified in the settings that the "Play Female as Male during animations" isn't checked ? Could be that... Even though I haven't seen any of the Necrophilia stuff in my own version of the mod.

But I do have another bug myself. A savefile that is unplayable anymore for about 4 in-game days because it's impossible to get out of restrains once defeated and raped... (yes, I did let my game run by itself for that long, keeping an eye on it while I was doing stuff aside in case my character succeeded to get out of restrains to be able to get the fuck out of this loop via tgm.

Just asking, if I were to add additional animations (Funnybizness SLAL Packs), what steps should I follow? 

My current understanding of the process is: install SLAL, install animation, load animation then register using MCM?

EDIT: turned out it worked. But gota install creature stuff now. Ceebs