1 hour ago, prologue1337 said:

Just a simple question:

Is it possible to not have certain animals "Defeat" you for example wolves, dragons?

Everything can be a sex offender but some shouldn't... and I don't know how to avoid since its an of hit effect.

I disabled Dragons in Aroused Creatures since they bugged for me anyway, no Dragon has tried to assault someone so far.  Might happen in the future so i can't guaranty it to be a define solution 

3 hours ago, Gukahn said:

I disabled Dragons in Aroused Creatures since they bugged for me anyway, no Dragon has tried to assault someone so far.  Might happen in the future so i can't guaranty it to be a define solution 

I will try this thanks!

I hope they will not knock down too though, will confirm this later

3 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

On the player as victim section of the MCM under the assault by creature there is a list of enabled creatures, you can disable creatures from that list.

Yeah I try that before but sadly it didn't work (I still got knocked by the disabled creatures but they just ran away after that lol), I completely reinstalled all creature mods (framework, animations, fnis and so on).

Along with your advice and that of Gukahn to see if it works now.

I'm still testing and will confirm if that fixed the issue. So far everything looks promising.

I don't know if this question has been asked before, but I can't find anything by using the search function.

Are there any SLAL packs that have female-on-dead male necro animations that can be used with SL Defeat?

FunnyBizness only seems to have male-on-dead female, and when I use necro my female character either ends up in the male animation role or in the dead female role depending on whether Female First is checked or not, which doesn't make much sense since I'm the aggressor.

8 hours ago, Lumipo said:

If you surrender and your aggressor enters combat before starting the dialogue, you will be stuck in place with seemingly no way to exit this state.

That is annoying.  At that point, I just go into the MCM and reset to allow the PC to move again.  What would the PC do in real life?  If the aggressor is distracted, your PC would run.

On 1/19/2021 at 1:17 PM, prologue1337 said:

Just a simple question:

Is it possible to not have certain animals "Defeat" you for example wolves, dragons?

Everything can be a sex offender but some shouldn't... and I don't know how to avoid since its an of hit effect.

Not having animations for them makes them not able to rape I suppose. As far as I know, theres no option to turn off specific creatures though.

18 hours ago, BAB PEEG said:

I wonder if there is some way to get the genesis sands of time spawns to work with defeat? There are different types of creatures but you can't surrender or get raped by any of them.

Most if not all of them uses skeletons from creatures already in the game and that causes issues and crashes. I know there is more nasty critters for immersive creatures. So its not impossible. Just going to take someone to make a more nasty critters version for it.

Can anyone comment on how well Defeat's surrender/resist mechanics play with SexLab Separate Orgasms turned on? I've installed both of them successfully, but since they both operate with player stamina for their actions I'm worried having them both enabled in one sex scene will end up with my character locked in a scene thanks to complete lack of stamina...not to mention I'm already risking regen rate debuffs from other mods.

19 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

Not having animations for them makes them not able to rape I suppose. As far as I know, theres no option to turn off specific creatures though.

It worked after I reinstalled all the mods tied to it.

But you can't turn off skeletons specificity for them being draugers.

Unfortunately I am not able to find anything regarding my question:

I've somehow managed a few times to get female npcs to surrender to me (I am male PC) by using the action button (G by default). But whenever I try to do it on purpose I just don't know how I did it. Can anybody help me please?

I just want the female npc to surrender to me so I can use the dialogue like "I want you to remove your clothes" where the female npcs replies some like "nooo... please".

I'd much appreciate any help if anybody can help me.

On 1/29/2021 at 7:25 PM, Dajovve said:

Unfortunately I am not able to find anything regarding my question:

I've somehow managed a few times to get female npcs to surrender to me (I am male PC) by using the action button (G by default). But whenever I try to do it on purpose I just don't know how I did it. Can anybody help me please?

I just want the female npc to surrender to me so I can use the dialogue like "I want you to remove your clothes" where the female npcs replies some like "nooo... please".

I'd much appreciate any help if anybody can help me.

If I am not mistaken, you can also trigger that by sneaking, pulling out your weapon and using the action button while undetected.

7 hours ago, zallon said:

Hoping someone here can help, I've tried many things from clean saves to having only sex labs, sl defeat, and their requirements active, but no matter what I try the defeat mod never shows up in the mcm for me to turn it on.

Is there a chance your running the LE version on SE?

Could anybody tell me how I could manipulate my follower to allow me to have sex with her when talking to her by hitting "k" ?

Every time I hit "k" with my follower in my crosshair and ask her whether she would let me fuck her shoes goes like "What, are you insane? Back off!".

How would I change that?

On 2/4/2021 at 7:37 PM, Dajovve said:

Could anybody tell me how I could manipulate my follower to allow me to have sex with her when talking to her by hitting "k" ?

Every time I hit "k" with my follower in my crosshair and ask her whether she would let me fuck her shoes goes like "What, are you insane? Back off!".

How would I change that?

could be either her moral status (which you can change with every good follower framework)

Or her sexuality or arousal level. Dunno i use other mods for consensual triggering scenes.