I know this is a longshot, but does anyone know of a way to make defeat equip an item from your inventory upon a player as victim scene rather than removing them?

My armour has a torn variant that I think looks good during scenes and I was wondering if there was a more streamlined way to do it than manually equipping it from my inventory each time.

I'm a huge noob to Skyrim modding, so I apologize if this has been asked and answered a million times, but...

As the player victim, I've been attempting to test the mod out. Went and found some bandits. I either surrender, or let them beat me up. And if dialogue happens (sometimes it doesn't), it will obviously go towards something sexual.. they'll say "come here" and then.. start attacking me like normal again. I do not understand what I am doing wrong. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*PamaPrisonAlternative.esm
*FlowerGirls SE.esm
*RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
*SexLab.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
*FNIS.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
*Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
*SOSRaceMenu.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*CBBE.esp
*Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
*Immersive Weapons.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*AnubAnimObj.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
*RealisticWaterTwo.esp

18 hours ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

is this mod compatible with beasteality ? if so which other mods do i need to install if i want to see player get humped by wolves or sabre cats?

You'll need Creature Framework in order to actually use creature animations. You'll also need to enable creatures in either the Sexlab MCM or the Defeat MCM I don't know which one starts as disabled by default but I believe it's Sexlab.
More Nasty Critters is the typical mod for adding dicks to monsters, and for better animation packs I'd recommend Billy's and BakaFactory.

12 hours ago, bloodmantle said:

You'll need Creature Framework in order to actually use creature animations. You'll also need to enable creatures in either the Sexlab MCM or the Defeat MCM I don't know which one starts as disabled by default but I believe it's Sexlab.
More Nasty Critters is the typical mod for adding dicks to monsters, and for better animation packs I'd recommend Billy's and BakaFactory.

i already have all of those installed except i have creature shlongs instead of nasty critters but i still get a ''you can't surrender to this enemy'' message

Edited by nonofyodambiznes
9 minutes ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

i have billy's slal and slal se and slal proxy that should cover them up

i think there's a problem i don't see any options listed in list of enabled races in sl defeat menu

Do you have the specific relevant animations enabled?

Is the Surrender/Resist pop up menu from this mod? I keep getting the notification (tries to overpower you) then when I resist it fails and PC is raped by a dog.  How do I stop this?  There isn't even a struggle meter that pops up just straight to it, randomly as I pass by the dogs

Immediately sorry for my English, I used google translator. Can you please tell me if I can somehow set up so that the rape was endless until you resist or there were more rounds. I play as a male character and mostly my companions are abused but for some reason only once and then the creatures just leave. I could not find an answer on the forums due to my poor knowledge of English.

For people where the action key works and marks stuff but you can't get a takedown it's probably because you didn't run FNIS after installing Defeat (at least that was my problem)

What I do have is that problem that has been mentioned about 10 times for 2 years where it just won't play an animation with the PC as the aggressor until I open and close the console. Was a fix ever found? I don't mind it that much since the situation doesn't come up that often but it was kinda annoying while I was testing the mod to check if everything worked correctly.

Hi, I just added Lover's Lab mods to the end of complex modlist I recently completed.  All the other LL mods work fine.  Defeat doesn't work at all.  Hotkeys G & K do absolutely nothing.  Anyone good at troubleshooting Defeat problems?  What can I do?

On 10/4/2021 at 7:07 AM, nonofyodambiznes said:

i have billy's slal and slal se and slal proxy that should cover them up

i think there's a problem i don't see any options listed in list of enabled races in sl defeat menu

Check to see if the race you are having trouble with is in the list of disabled creature races in the Defeat config menu. Also make sure you have creatures enabled in SL.

It might have already been discussed, but has anyone else run into an issue where multiple creature assailants won't do group animations? All the solo ones work, but none of the group animations seem to trigger.

As a test, I forced all the multiple chance values to 100% so that they should always do group stuff, but they don't. The creature groups animations don't seem to be in the list of available animations either, even after a rebuild of Defeat.

1 hour ago, RagingTacos said:

It might have already been discussed, but has anyone else run into an issue where multiple creature assailants won't do group animations? All the solo ones work, but none of the group animations seem to trigger.

As a test, I forced all the multiple chance values to 100% so that they should always do group stuff, but they don't. The creature groups animations don't seem to be in the list of available animations either, even after a rebuild of Defeat.

- do you have group animations installed ?
- are these animations processed using FNIS ?
- are these animations activated \ registered in Anim Loader ?

google "MassMatchMaker se"

Edited by zer02
On 10/24/2021 at 12:42 PM, rodrigo2 said:

Hi, I just added Lover's Lab mods to the end of complex modlist I recently completed.  All the other LL mods work fine.  Defeat doesn't work at all.  Hotkeys G & K do absolutely nothing.  Anyone good at troubleshooting Defeat problems?  What can I do?

I have been fighting with this problem for more than a year..
The fact is that the Defeat Baka version works 100%%
PC-NPC mode, both in automatic and with manual surrender (K button), but NPC-NPC doesn't work for shit
In the original version (here) - PC-NPC rarely works, more often the mod does not have time to intercept the defeat and the character dies, or the manual surrender button does not always work, BUT the NPC-NPC mode works 100% ?

16 minutes ago, zer02 said:

- do you have group animations installed ?
- are these animations processed using FNIS ?
- are these animations activated \ registered in Anim Loader ?

google "MassMatchMaker se"

I do, the group animations work just fine when using things other than Defeat to trigger them