1 hour ago, Luka10 said:

In defeat or in sexlab?

If you have animations for a creature (for example wolf) you should enable them on sexlab (through slal?) and then you should reconfigure defeat so it will repopulate its list of supported creatures.

There is a button to list supported creatures in defeat under some configuration tab at the bottom on the right side.

So I guess try check if an animation exists for the creature in sexlab (or slal?) and if it is then see if the creature is in the creatures list in defeat. Then maybe try reconfigure defeat to see if its added to the list if it was not before.

37 minutes ago, Hermangk said:

If you have animations for a creature (for example wolf) you should enable them on sexlab (through slal?) and then you should reconfigure defeat so it will repopulate its list of supported creatures.

There is a button to list supported creatures in defeat under some configuration tab at the bottom on the right side.

So I guess try check if an animation exists for the creature in sexlab (or slal?) and if it is then see if the creature is in the creatures list in defeat. Then maybe try reconfigure defeat to see if its added to the list if it was not before.

I used SLAL to get the rest working on my one character ,which is why i don't understand why the netch doesn't wokr on my one character as far as i can tell everything is the same.

Some help please Defeat/DAYMOL/IAFT

i'm using daymol (also the ressurrected and captured) and SL Defeat, they seem to be working nice since without followers i get captured, abused, selled, discarded at a thrash can or wathever but with followers, when pc gets knocked down, enemies get pacified (daymol function) witch should then trigger SL defeat phase, but instead, followers consider the fight is over (since theres no more enemies around, cuz they are pacified) and then get up again, making them impossible to be targeted by Defeat, when they see defeat is triggering on the PC  they go back to fight and break everything.  Followers wont stay down after enemies get pacified, neither with DAYMOL recovery delayed, nor with IAFT stay down, they get up and run around sometimes even fighting again, when they are not fighting i noticed that if i tak to them, i get the knocked down dialogue option.

I've also noticed that when pc gets bleedout, i need to trigger daymol manually, by jumping or sheating, for the struggle bar to appear.

When i get up filling the struggle bar or cuz the time of bleedout is done, the enemies dont turn hostile again, even if i attack them, then i need to save and do the player.kill, or player.removefromallfactions (witch will cause more bugs) any ideas on whats the problem here would be very nice

Been using Defeat for a while and recently NPCs started attacking other NPCs in Bleedout stage, which didn't happen before. I'm not sure how this happened at all, but is there any way to make it so NPCs ignore people in bleedout state again? I'm open to adding another mod, if needs be.

Some other things also stopped working. Creatures now ignore actor gender and go for any of them despite of the configs telling them not to; Player always dies if health reaches 0 even if the bleedout config is selected; Creatures ignore the unallowed races config.

If anyone could also help me with that that'd be great.

On 11/14/2020 at 3:49 PM, E Boy said:

Been using Defeat for a while and recently NPCs started attacking other NPCs in Bleedout stage, which didn't happen before. I'm not sure how this happened at all, but is there any way to make it so NPCs ignore people in bleedout state again? I'm open to adding another mod, if needs be.

Some other things also stopped working. Creatures now ignore actor gender and go for any of them despite of the configs telling them not to; Player always dies if health reaches 0 even if the bleedout config is selected; Creatures ignore the unallowed races config.

If anyone could also help me with that that'd be great.

What other mods are you running. Sounds like death alternative is running along side defeat.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:06 PM, Tenebris305 said:

What other mods are you running. Sounds like death alternative is running along side defeat.

Thanks for answering!

Nope, never installed DA in this save. Here's my plugin list if, it helps:

Spoiler

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
*[dint] BDO Striker BI.esl
*[SunJeong] BloodMage.esl
*ApachiiHairFemales.esm
*ApachiiHair.esm
*ApachiiHairMales.esm
*Campfire.esm
*CreatureFramework.esm
*SexLab.esm
*Devious Devices - Assets.esm
*FISS.esp
*FlowerGirls SE.esm
*hdtHighHeel.esm
*Heels Sound.esm
*RaceCompatibility.esm
*ZaZAnimationPack.esm
*SGEyebrows.esp
*SexLabAroused.esm
*SAS.esl
*Devious Devices - Integration.esm
*Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
*SGHairPackBase.esm
*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*ELFX - Exteriors.esp
*ELFX - Weathers.esp
*Immersive Wenches.esp
*MoreNastyCritters.esp
*Animal_SOS.esp
*Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp
*SOS - Animal Addon.esp
*3BBB.esp
*SexLabDefeat.esp
*[Christine] Altmer Archer.esp
*_MixMaid.esp
*[Christine] Fun Gift.esp
*[Christine] High Queen.esp
*888_ParagonFey.esp
*[Melodic] Reverse Bunnysuit.esp
*[Christine] Shunned Draugr.esp
*[Christine] Nord Ascended.esp
*[Christine] Nocturnal Underboob.esp
*[Christine] Exnem Witch.esp
*DM BDOR Eclipse by Team TAL.esp
*RM_AnimatedOverlays.esp
*BikiniRobesStandalone.esp
*EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
*[Christine] Forsworn Retribution.esp
*Shadows.esp
*AI Overhaul.esp
*Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
*Sex Scene Framework.esp
*Secret Lives.esp
*SexLab_Solutions.esp
*VioLens SE.esp
*FEMALE.esp
*Deadly Wenches.esp
*ZIA_Complete Pack.esp
*YurianaWench.esp
*Morgaine Custom voiced follower.esp
*HF_Lakeview_PHB_EX.esp
*Jazzy World Additions.esp
*BaboInteractiveDia.esp
*[Christine] Wood Warden.esp
*HDTSextoys.esp
*[COCO]Deliciously_Bride_Full_CBBE SE.esp
*SkyCompleteLegendary.esp
*[COCO] Battle Angels [SE].esp
*GPPoses.esp
*SLAL_SHanimAnimObj.esp
*KaliliesBrows.esp
*GoToBed.esp
*SleepTight.esp
*CommunityOverlays3.esp
*SexLab Extra Voices.esp
*icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp
*UIExtensions.esp
*AddItemMenuSE.esp
*adonnays elven warblade.esp
*FGMoreAdventures.esp
*Ruti_Follower.esp
*J42_ArmorRatingRedux.esp
*TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
*SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp
*BFCB_Beauti-Full_Clothing_Bodypaints.esp
3BBB-FlowerGirls_NoStrip.esp
*CitrusHead - Standalone.esp
*CBBE.esp
*Cherry's Eyes.esp
*CommunityOverlays1_0T30.esp
*MagnoCumGaudio.esp
*ImprovedCompanionsBoogaloo.esp
*SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
*HF_Windstad_PHB_EX.esp
*DragonAgeWeapons.esp
*HF_Heljarchen_PHBXB1_EX.esp
*CS_TagNTrackSE.esp
EpicArmorBoss.esp
*The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
*FlowerGirls SE - Adventures.esp
*FlowerGirls SE - Exotic Flowers.esp
*LADX_SSE.esp
*RoadInspections.esp
*Trebb's Room.esp
*AmorousAdventuresPlus.esp
CROSS_Crucible.esp
*corvussword.esp
Alkaia.esp
*The Manipulator.esp
*TropicalIsland.esp
*Natureborn Body Paints.esp
*Miri_Follower.esp
*PAN_FollowerPack1.esp
*Review Studio.esp
*_GSPoses.esp
Buster - Johnskyrim.esp
*My Home Is Your Home.esp
*StormLord.esp
*Evil MasterMind Armor.esp
*TheHermit.esp
*BloodWitchArmor.esp
*Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
*YurianaWench -expansion-.esp
*Customizable Camera.esp
*DCR_KingCrusaderMegaPack_SSE.esp
*Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
*Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
*Celes Rogue Armor CBBE.esp
*Celes Rogue Armor UNP.esp
*Demon Armor.esp
*Merta Assassin Armor.esp
*Merta Black Rose Armor.esp
*DX Necromancer Robes.esp
*Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
*DaedricUltraGreatsword.esp
HG_Lilitha.esp
*Daring Demon Hunter.esp
*Dalish_Vallaslin.esp
*DragonBoneWeaponsComplete.esp
*DragonLordSwords.esp
*Medusa and Drakul Armors.esp
*Dunmeri Leaf Sword.esp
*Dylbills Positioner.esp
*Extended Encounters.esp
*Eyes of Aber.esp
*FNIS.esp
*Facelight.esp
*12FemaleBrows.esp
*FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp
*Rikushai_Flamebringer_Tattoo.esp
*FluffArgonians.esp
*Fluffjiits.esp
*FreckleMania2.esp
*SLAL_GSAnimObjects.esp
*Gatti12Jewelry.esp
*Holiday Gift Hairdos.esp
*HavoksLipPatterns.esp
*HentaiCreatures.esp
*Brows.esp
*Immersive Speechcraft.esp
*Immersive Wenches -Enslaved Wenches patch-.esp
*SGHairPackAIO.esp
*Immersive Wenches -SG hairs- Patch.esp
*Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp
*InstantMining.esp
*JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
*JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
*JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
*Jormundandr Dragon.esp
*SLAL_K4Anims.esp
*KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
*KSHairdosSMP.esp
*KS Hairdo's.esp
*Kala_Eyes.esp
*LFox Alchemists Have Ingredients Medium.esp
*SexLabHorribleHarassment.esp
*LazyTools.esp
*MiniBikini.esp
*Zee_Follower.esp
*Loha_Follower.esp
*Lost Eyes.esp
*MagnoCumGaudio RaceCompatability Patch.esp
*MagnoCumGaudio USSEP Patch.esp
*MilkMod_BodyMorph_MCM.esp
*Maevan2EyeBrows.esp
*dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
*Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
*MfgFix.esp
*MilkModNEW.esp
*MilkModNEW CF.esp
*MiniBikiniExtra.esp
*MonsterEyes.esp
*NIOPA-Objects.esp
*NiOverridePoseAdjustments.esp
*noCamColl_2_SE.esp
*NusbieVoices.esp
*Nuska Warpaint.esp
*Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
*PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
*Phenderix Magic Sounds Improved.esp
*playerequipmentmanager.esp
*Poser Hotkeys.esp
*RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
*RaceMenu.esp
*RaceMenuPlugin.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*Senua's Warpaints.esp
*RaceMenuPresetLoader.esp
*RohZima_AnimObjects.esp
*AIO SE TATTOOS.esp
*SL Peeping Tom.esp
*NibblesAnimObjects.esp
*SLAnimLoader.esp
*SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
*SOS - Leito Addon SE.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*SeranaDialogAddon.esp
*SexLab Vanilla Voices.esp
*SLAdventures.esp
*SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
*BodySearch.esp
*BodySearchND.esp
*SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
*SexLabRandomSex.esp
*Sexlab Anim Objects.esp
*SexlabLightMeUp.esp
*ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
*Simple Bound Weapons Expansion.esp
*Start As Nord Female.esp
*Sulfuras The Reclaimed Hand SE - Johnskyrim.esp
*SummerCustomeEyes.esp
*Sunstarved_Tanlines.esp
*Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
ThaneWeaponsReborn.esp
*Vicious Heart.esp
*titkit.esp
*UltimateCombat.esp
*UltimateCombatSekiro.esp
*ValkyrieSwordShield.esp
*WNB_WeatheredNordicBodypaints.esp
*WeightLessLegacyAll.esp
*wgwarpaint2p0.esp
*WickedBlade.esp
*Lupine_YyvengarBodypaints.esp
*ZAPFurniturePlacer.esp
*H2135FantasySeries6.esp
*[Zynx][Melodic] Novarien Outfit.esp
*mcgFemaleWalk for SkyrimSE.esp
*opmfgconsole.esp
*saLa_Hairs.esp
*vwr IdleMarkers.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
*Contractor Armor.esp
3BBB-RaceMenuMorphs.esp
*KSWigsSMP.esp
*dD-Medium Script Range.esp
*MilkModNEW HF.esp
*PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
*Poser Merged Module.esp
*RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
*XPMSE.esp
*DragonCarvedArmorSet.esp
3BBB-RacenamePatch.esp
*BakaFactoryABC.esp
*MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
*SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
3BBB-SL_FG_NoStrip.esp
*MilkModNEW ZaZ Sanbox.esp
*Mavari Armor.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
3BBB-SL_NoStrip.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*Bikini Armors.esp
*HDT Piercingsets.esp
*Light Works and Magic.esp
*ZaZSandboxPatch.esp
DummyPlugin.esp
FNIS - Shocky Creature Sex Poses.esp.esp
FNIS - Shocky Poses Humans.esp
FNIS - Shocky Poses Misc.esp
*artt Lucky Stripes.esp
*TAWOBA REMASTERED Leveled List.esp
*(Pumpkin)-TEWOBA-TheExpandedWorldofBikiniArmor.esp
*MithrodinSword.esp
*AncientTonguesSwords.esp
*Automated Leveled List Addition.esp
*AnubAnimObj.esp
*Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
*Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
*WetFunction.esp
*Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
*Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
*Astrid_Follower.esp
*ICLydiaRDOPatch.esp
RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
*Fluff's Hybrid Argonian RDO Patch.esp
*Fluff's Hybrid Khajiit RDO Patch.esp
*RDO - USSEP Patch.esp
*nwsFollowerFramework.esp
*nwsFF_NTMD_Apocalypse.esp
*nwsFF_NoTeamMagicDamage.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
*Dawnguard Map Markers.esp
*JHBeautifulFemalesMerge.esp
*Diversity - An NPC Overhaul.esp
*The Ordinary Women.esp
*All_Housecarls.esp
*Bijin_AIO-SV 2018.esp
Bijin_AIO 2018.esp
*ICLydia_BijinAIOSV_USSEP.esp
*Bijin NPCs.esp
*Metalsabers Beautiful Orcs of Skyrim.esp
*PAN_NPCs.esp
*PAN_NPCs_DG.esp
*Serana.esp
*BW Ria.esp
*MBWSFollowersReplacer.esp
*Valerica.esp
*DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
*Fresh Women.esp
*KaliliesNPCs.esp
*AI Overhaul - KaliliesNPCs Patch.esp
*OBIS SE.esp
*OBIS Female Mannequins Patch.esp
*PAN_Initiates.esp
*PAN_NPCs_DB.esp
*PAN_Frida.esp
*PAN_LethalLadies.esp
*PAN_BlackBriar.esp
*PAN_WarriorWomen.esp
ICLydia_BijinAIO_USSEP.esp
*PAN_VampireLeaders.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
*Havok_Sisters_Followers.esp
*Trebb's Followers Gen 1.esp
*OBIS SE Patrols Addon.esp
*PAN_Aumriel.esp

The thing is, I have no clue which mod could be affecting it. What I tried: reinstalling Defeat and allowing it to overwrite everything.

On 11/12/2020 at 4:59 PM, smordred said:

Some help please Defeat/DAYMOL/IAFT

i'm using daymol (also the ressurrected and captured) and SL Defeat, they seem to be working nice since without followers i get captured, abused, selled, discarded at a thrash can or wathever but with followers, when pc gets knocked down, enemies get pacified (daymol function) witch should then trigger SL defeat phase, but instead, followers consider the fight is over (since theres no more enemies around, cuz they are pacified) and then get up again, making them impossible to be targeted by Defeat, when they see defeat is triggering on the PC  they go back to fight and break everything.  Followers wont stay down after enemies get pacified, neither with DAYMOL recovery delayed, nor with IAFT stay down, they get up and run around sometimes even fighting again, when they are not fighting i noticed that if i tak to them, i get the knocked down dialogue option.

I've also noticed that when pc gets bleedout, i need to trigger daymol manually, by jumping or sheating, for the struggle bar to appear.

When i get up filling the struggle bar or cuz the time of bleedout is done, the enemies dont turn hostile again, even if i attack them, then i need to save and do the player.kill, or player.removefromallfactions (witch will cause more bugs) any ideas on whats the problem here would be very nice

Hey I've been having similar issues with followers getting up after pc is knocked down. I get the "____ has witnessed what is happening!" message once the animation starts and then the follower starts attacking. Also using DAYMOL, but the issue seems to happen with defeat by itself as well. I am thinking some other mod is intervening somehow as happened with coolbones here:

I am using EFF btw. Have you tried with just defeat?

On 11/23/2020 at 9:05 PM, fooman said:

Hey I've been having similar issues with followers getting up after pc is knocked down. I get the "____ has witnessed what is happening!" message once the animation starts and then the follower starts attacking. Also using DAYMOL, but the issue seems to happen with defeat by itself as well. I am thinking some other mod is intervening somehow as happened with coolbones here:

I am using EFF btw. Have you tried with just defeat?

The only thing I've seen that keeps them down long enough is to max out the down time to 300 seconds.

• 2 weeks later...

Disclaimer:

I've seen some people get uppity about others using 'TIM' or other similar things in their own game and somehow getting insulted by it. Putting this disclaimer here to say: I don't care. Period. We all play and role-play the game differently, have our own justifications, etc. Don't bother bringing it up.

TL;DR Are there any known or potential consequences to using the 'TIM' console command (makes the PC immortal, but you will lose health/magicka/stamina unlike TGM) or just marking the PC as essential? As in any possible weirdness with the save file, vanilla quest bugs, etc. I'm just trying to think long-term in case I go one of these routes for an extended time. EDIT: Feel I need to clarify, setting the PC essential isn't done from the console but would have to be scripted from how I understand it (working on trying this myself, hopefully this weekend, from what I see it's not that difficult). Just in case that gets brought up.

Detailed (spoiler tags so it's not taking up so much page real estate):

With regards to the "Player as Victim" scenario, using the 'TIM' console command along with Defeat has worked flawlessly. Without it, I've had mixed success with things like:

•     Death Alternative, Your Money Or Your Life (lot of instances of crashing using DAYMOYL's setup with Defeat's knockdowns disabled as recommended; usually when my character goes down enemies just keep attacking, gave up on that mod, seems others have a lot of issues with it too)
  •     Built-in option to set essential on bleed-out (majority of the time my character just dies on bleedout, had the Wound knock down option disabled, played with the other two settings a bit but usually resulted in KD being too easy or just never happening; can't find anything else in my load order or mod list that effects the bleedout state but that doesn't mean I didn't miss something less obvious)
  •     DoT (damage over time) effects will cause death 100% of the time if they tick your health down to zero (at least that I've seen so far)

Using the 'TIM' command I've had zero problems after hours of testing different surrender/knock-down scenarios with one/few/many assailants, and using the Wound knockdown method along with the other two. I mainly want to see if anyone knows of any unintended long-term issues using 'TIM' or setting the player to essential may have. It's been a while but can't think of any vanilla or other mods I have, with instances where it would bug a quest or something. But if anyone can think of other weirdness that might happen I'd be interested to hear. If not I'll just roll with it for a few hundred hours and see how it goes. Sorry for being a bit long-winded.

Also if you think I should make the question a bit more directed at the 'TIM'/essential side exclusively and post in general tech support I'll remove this and do that. Figured people here might have some thoughts on these though since it's typically not a consideration outside of mods that provide alternatives to death.

Does anyone know if it's possible to have a creature ignore the player and target the followers on defeat? I know NPCs sometimes do this so I'm hoping there's something like that for creatures. For context, I'm doing a male playthrough and have a few female followers and I would rather that I didn't need to have the player go first because 1) creature on male isn't my thing and 2) this would mean that there must be at least 2 creatures, and 3) the creatures may just continue to assault the player instead of my followers even if there are multiple creatures. 

On 12/7/2020 at 11:00 PM, mystic065 said:

Does anyone know if it's possible to have a creature ignore the player and target the followers on defeat? I know NPCs sometimes do this so I'm hoping there's something like that for creatures. For context, I'm doing a male playthrough and have a few female followers and I would rather that I didn't need to have the player go first because 1) creature on male isn't my thing and 2) this would mean that there must be at least 2 creatures, and 3) the creatures may just continue to assault the player instead of my followers even if there are multiple creatures. 

The only thing I can think of (And I'm not sure it would work) is to set all creatures to Male in the settings, and then turn off Male to Male. I'd say give it a try and see what happens?

8 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

Creature Framework installed?

Yeah, that was my fault as apparently I forgot a basilar thing. I didn't enabled creatures in Sexlab.

Anyway, I noticed that some animations aren't correctly aligned (some with dogs, spiders and humans)

I can't tell the exact animation name, but there's something I can do to get them aligned?

3 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Yeah, that was my fault as apparently I forgot a basilar thing. I didn't enabled creatures in Sexlab.

Anyway, I noticed that some animations aren't correctly aligned (some with dogs, spiders and humans)

I can't tell the exact animation name, but there's something I can do to get them aligned?

When the animation begins, sexlab registers which one is engaged in the Animation Editor tab on the MCM menu.  You can go in there and tweak positions for the animation.  Kills immersion for that one, but the settings do get retained, so the next time it runs, you should be good to go.

6 hours ago, Astarte29 said:

When the animation begins, sexlab registers which one is engaged in the Animation Editor tab on the MCM menu.  You can go in there and tweak positions for the animation.  Kills immersion for that one, but the settings do get retained, so the next time it runs, you should be good to go.

Thanks! But any idea of why when I tried with an horse (which was owned by some bandits I've killed) my game kept crashing?

48 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Thanks! But any idea of why when I tried with an horse (which was owned by some bandits I've killed) my game kept crashing?

I'm a very new modder-just since September, so not expert at all.

That said, generally when my game insists on crashing, it's got a load order problem-master coming after its dependency, perhaps?

On 12/9/2020 at 5:29 AM, Tenebris305 said:

The only thing I can think of (And I'm not sure it would work) is to set all creatures to Male in the settings, and then turn off Male to Male. I'd say give it a try and see what happens?

That does in fact work. Did the same from the beginning and every now and then, my Female Follower gets attacked while me and my male friend are safe.

(and watch it.. asking if we´re bad people.. maybe we shouldn't have masturbated while watching >_>)

On 12/10/2020 at 1:00 AM, Astarte29 said:

I'm a very new modder-just since September, so not expert at all.

That said, generally when my game insists on crashing, it's got a load order problem-master coming after its dependency, perhaps?

I think they're in the correct order, but even now I just got a CTD after an horse tried to mount me. I got the message that of the animation that was about to start, but half-second later the game freezed few seconds and then CTD.

Any idea?

image.png

My PC surrenders to a bandit, everything proceeds normally....but then for the animation, my PC goes through the proper motions for the animation while the bandit just stands still.  Any idea what's wrong? I tried to use Tools to get the animation to work properly, but nothing works.  Any idea what's wrong?  I have other sexlab mods installed as well:  aroused, SL Adventure, SexLab Sexlife, etc.  Do any other SL mods conflict with Defeat?

2 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

My PC surrenders to a bandit, everything proceeds normally....but then for the animation, my PC goes through the proper motions for the animation while the bandit just stands still.  Any idea what's wrong? I tried to use Tools to get the animation to work properly, but nothing works.  Any idea what's wrong?  I have other sexlab mods installed as well:  aroused, SL Adventure, SexLab Sexlife, etc.  Do any other SL mods conflict with Defeat?

Try running FNIS again to be safe. Defeat only gets you to sex, then Sexlab takes over so I would look there for conflicts.

I'm in a new fresh installation and defeat is not working. Either the mcm menu does not show up, or it does but it never ends intializing.

I have tried several things, like starting without defeat and once all mods stop spamming restart with defeat. But no success.

I'm gonna try again without the addon... And then I think I will have ran out of ideas.