hey having an issue trying to use action key for player as aggressor. running skse version, have all of the extensions recommended in the og mod (ui extension, up-to-date se). defeat mcm is working, everything is working as normal, but for some reason action key will not work.

thoughts?

Does anyone else have trouble with guards? If I surrender to them, they just leave as if nothing happened. I haven't touched any morality options, in fact I left all settings on default. I do have POP so I was wondering if perhaps that somehow interferes specifically with guards.

Edited by Violence6884
On 7/16/2021 at 3:52 PM, Grimmdal said:

Hi im having issued with Defeat loading sexlab scenes but only when the player is the initiator ! it takes literally minutes to load the scene when active, but loads instantly when the player is the victim.

How can that be ?

Did you ever find a solution to this? Currently struggling with a similar issue as well. Haven't tried initiation yet but when my character is the victim, the game freezes a few times (noticeably longer than with other SL content) before starting the scene, freezes a few more times after the scene is over, too. 

Edited by nezoki

Hello.. I found a really annoying although Reproducable bug.

Apparently if your character surrendered and entering the struggle phase (At this time your character will play a "sad looking expression"), but your follower killed the aggressor, Your character now will be stuck on infinite loop of sad expression.

When I tried to fix it with "mfg reset" command, it returns to normal for like 0.2 second before going back to register the "sad expression" again... Is there a way to somehow break this loop of script expression? :O 

Edit:
Found the Fix! .... Just... use the "Unrelenting Force" shout and it will kill the animation loop and restore the expression to normal... Took me almost 1 day to find the answer.. 

Edited by krisht
On 7/26/2021 at 12:50 PM, T-lam said:

What criteria to organize ?

Hopefully not alphabetical order.

Left side order should be organized by what overwrites what.

There are mods using same scripts but different releases, or skeletons and so on.

Yeah I organized it based on what mods need to take priority and overwrite, not alphabetical lol

On 9/2/2021 at 2:26 AM, Moacir Jr said:

I lose all player controls, after being defeated and sex scene... the bandits go away, and I cant move, the player was freeze, without any control...

If simply trying to jump or swap weapons etc doesn't fix it I find using the command...

enableplayercontrols 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

...works some of the time (yes, the 1's and spaces are not typos), I usually try that as I've got it saved as a quick batch file, if that fails the only solution I have found to be a guaranteed fix is the stop animations/reset option in "animated eating redux SE" through the clunky MMC menu, not the Nemesis version of AER SE, its cancer, get the last FNIS version.

On 5/25/2021 at 11:55 AM, Nohrin said:

So from my experience, any time you use "reconfigure" or "Clean up" in Defeat, it "unsets" the action key and the only way to fix it is to go into MCM and set the action key again (even though the key will already be listed there). You have to basically overwrite the key with itself again every time you use clean up/reconfigure. Odd bug, but I have had it forever.

Thanks for the advice!  It doesn't solve the issue, but I appreciate it regardless!

Can someone please, dear god, fix the Nemesis-Action Key bug?  Half the functionality of this mod is lost through one bug that seemingly no one is making any effort to fix.  Seriously, what gives?  Plenty of people have complained about it for months now with little to no response, so what is the actual deal?

1 hour ago, Storms1 said:

Can someone please, dear god, fix the Nemesis-Action Key bug?  Half the functionality of this mod is lost through one bug that seemingly no one is making any effort to fix.  Seriously, what gives?  Plenty of people have complained about it for months now with little to no response, so what is the actual deal?

That's probably an indication that it's much harder to fix than it appears. ;) 

Just report something strange.

I use this mod mainly for NPC vs NPC thing so I disabled all the rest

However, I can't get it to work.

Change options and close for dozen of times

(I can't really remove the mod for clean reinstall since it will tell me that my save file is corrupted even though I disabled the mod beforehand)

Turned out it will work only when I have 'player as victim' enable

In fact I had tried during the fight with different option turning on and off where I ran around in circle letting my follower get penetrated and hammered by those impatient enemy (by their sword/mace..., and sometimes followed by their D)  

Ps. I don't use creature thing

Just leaving it here in case someone encounter the same problem

Edited by Killeer

Alright, this is frustrating. I'm trying to use Defeat for player prostitution in an extremely hardcore economy, but I can't get the actual prostitution dialogues to show up. I look at an NPC, I press the "surrender" key, which is K (though I have tested rebinding it to other keys, in case it's conflicting with something) and nothing visibly happens. However, I know SOME functions of the key ARE working, because using it on a distant NPC still triggers the "come over here" action. Sometimes it even opens up a dialogue with said NPC, often if I've just closed their dialogue from a normal E interaction, but when that does happen it's just their normal dialogue with no prostitution options of any kind.

I'm on MO2 so I can't post a proper load order, but attached are my enabled mods, if any of them might be conflicting with that interaction prompt for any reason, or if I'm missing a mod that I'm supposed to have.

Modlist.txt

6 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Followed the instructions, and had an average latency of 78-85, at the most extreme ranges. This is at the start of a playthrough (as opposed to hundreds of hours deep) and I'm just standing around the Sleeping Giant Inn, talking to NPCs, for reference.

Alright...? I'm not entirely sure how, but I seem to have fixed player prostitution?

I reinstalled Defeat SSE, moved it to the highest priority in MO2, and then started up the game, and no change. Then I decided to test out NPC prostitution, by grabbing someone and putting them in a sack. When I had the sack on my back, suddenly the K interaction dialogue worked? (Which I know isn't how you're supposed to do NPC prostitution, but I figured it was worth checking.) Afterwards I released the NPC, and the K interaction seems to be working again now?

The only other thing I changed was that I re-enabled the "Player/Follower aggressor" options and the "NPC v NPC options" to enable the knockdown/kidnapping system. Is it possible that one of those has to be enabled, not just "Player as Victim" in order for the script to function properly?

19 hours ago, Felidae0 said:

Player/Follower aggressor" options and the "NPC v NPC options" to enable the knockdown/kidnapping system. Is it po

Sometimes checking a box and the box shows indeed checked, does not mean the function is enabled.

Activating another function might have fixed it.

Activating functions it's a good idea to stay in a not crowded cell.