On 2/17/2021 at 5:05 AM, TomahawkChop said:

what a very weird mod... it is just on my mcm in disabled state... been 2 days now wondering how to fix it might just ditch it. 

its generally a good mod but if you try to install it before the animations for sexlab load up it may be difficult i ususally start a new game and wait for everything in the mcm to stop then install sexlab then this and it works for me (most of the time)

On 2/15/2021 at 10:53 AM, backpack3234 said:

Hello, i cannot get creature events to work. i've turned on creature animations in sexlab mnc, cheaked for aggressive creature animations, they're on.  yet it keeps telling me it cant find a valid animation, can someone help me trouble shoot this?20210215084546_1.jpg.0509ef7c1feb680e24f2baeb559aee4e.jpg

how do you do your install for a new playthrough?

How do you guys handle getting enemies to knocked down status without killing them? As I get stronger during the game I find it too easy to get them to low health and when I go to hit them once more hoping to get it down low enough to be knocked down, the auto-kill animation happens instead.

On 2/4/2021 at 10:37 AM, Dajovve said:

Could anybody tell me how I could manipulate my follower to allow me to have sex with her when talking to her by hitting "k" ?

Every time I hit "k" with my follower in my crosshair and ask her whether she would let me fuck her shoes goes like "What, are you insane? Back off!".

How would I change that?

Ha! You're funny. Use SexLab Romance.

18 hours ago, finderal1 said:

How do you guys handle getting enemies to knocked down status without killing them? As I get stronger during the game I find it too easy to get them to low health and when I go to hit them once more hoping to get it down low enough to be knocked down, the auto-kill animation happens instead.

or Eager npcs  or any other consensual trigger mod.. Defeat isn't really made for consensual sexy time but if you don't want to use another mod, they arousal have to be higher to get them to do it.

13 hours ago, Gukahn said:

or Eager npcs  or any other consensual trigger mod.. Defeat isn't really made for consensual sexy time but if you don't want to use another mod, they arousal have to be higher to get them to do it.

I don't know if the beginning of this was cut off but this doesn't seem to answer my question. I was talking about for example fighting a bandit thug, I press G and marked her. I want to get her to low enough health to get her in the knocked down state, I see the life bar is about a third so I go for one more light attack thinking that will get the life low enough to trigger it, but my character instead triggered the auto kill and decapitated the bandit. Nothing to do with using any other consensual mods.

It's fine though I found a way. I installed Vio-lens mod and disabled the auto kill animations.

7 hours ago, finderal1 said:

I don't know if the beginning of this was cut off but this doesn't seem to answer my question. I was talking about for example fighting a bandit thug, I press G and marked her. I want to get her to low enough health to get her in the knocked down state, I see the life bar is about a third so I go for one more light attack thinking that will get the life low enough to trigger it, but my character instead triggered the auto kill and decapitated the bandit. Nothing to do with using any other consensual mods.

It's fine though I found a way. I installed Vio-lens mod and disabled the auto kill animations.

I think i quotet the wrong post and didn't notice.. I am sorry

How does Defeat handle custom followers (or creature followers?)? I unchecked "Followers surrender" option which to my understanding, makes followers keep fighting when I'm in the downed state but that doesn't seem to be the case in my game. They stop fighting altogether the moment I get knocked down.

When I surrender by pressing "k", the aggressor come to my face and does not say a thing. If he's close enough, I can click "E" to speak to him and the dialogue will trigger just fine and the rape will work, but if he's out of reach, he just stand there doing nothing. Of course I have Fuz Ro Roh and the option "Disable Starting Teleport" from SexLab unchecked. How do I make the dialogue trigger during surrender? 

There are so many settings, I can't seem to find the correct way to disable male creatures on male human, been bothering me for a while now. like for example I was playing and got the notification: wolf is moving toward M"aiq the liar... LMAO, any idea? 

Edit: forgot to mention that the option "male creature vs male" under npc vs npc is unchecked.