I've been looking through the pages of comments here and have as of yet found no solution to the following problem:

The Action Key (G by default) doesn't seem to work. Out of a mix of frustration and curiosity, I decided to spam the G button on any NPC nearby. When it came across a child NPC, I get the message "XXXX resisted DefeatHKActionSPL", which tells me clearly that this NPC cannot be targeted by it. That tells me that the mod does register the key as being pressed. It just doesn't do anything.

Curious if anything else might be wrong, I decided to get into a fight with some bandits. Pressed the Surrender key (K by default), and nothing. So, instead I decided to wait until I'm at low enough health and stamina for me to be knocked down. I just ended up killed.

Maybe I installed it wrong, but I doubt that. I used the Nexus Mod Manager to instal it, and this didn't happen when I downloaded an earlier version of this mod, so I don't know what went wrong here.

On 5/21/2019 at 3:36 AM, Goubo said:

Sexlab Defeat SSE

View File

Here's the converted version of the last release of Defeat for special edition.

Description of the mod -> 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/21/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Getting warnings ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<" Im really sorry to bother you since this must be old news to you by now skyrim having en out for years now , but if you could be so kind as to tell me how I can fix this Id really appreciate it ?? new to modding so idk , thank you :)

3 hours ago, LL_Cass said:

Getting warnings ">>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<" Im really sorry to bother you since this must be old news to you by now skyrim having en out for years now , but if you could be so kind as to tell me how I can fix this Id really appreciate it ?? new to modding so idk , thank you :)

You might want to download the SSE version since you seem to be using Skyrim Special Editition (Skyrim SSE)

Spoiler

grafik.png.5ea87c2bec502d2debd8e9f3a29a2254.png

• 2 weeks later...

Not quite sure where else to post this, and I'm a bit at my wits end. For reasons unknown, my character has begun partially locking up after many sexlab scenes. After a scene ends, my dragonborn is no longer able to draw/sheathe weapons or spells of any sort (including fists/shouts/abilities). Weirdly, when next a scene starts, I'm briefly able to draw weapons before the animations begin, but then I'm similarly locked up after the scene ends. OR, if I hit the draw/sheathe button really quickly after the scene, I can draw but then can't sheathe or use any sort of attacks/abilities. I can still jump, crouch, run, etc. Reloading, waiting, jumping, crouching, reequipping, and fast traveling do not fix it, though sometimes I can snap out of it by sitting on a bench. The 'enableplayercontrol' console command works as well, but then when another of the animations plays, I'm locked up once more. I've noticed this with scenes triggered by Body Search, Sexlab Adventures, and Sexlab Approach. Weirdly enough, there don't seem to be any problems with scenes spawned by Defeat (I'm still able to draw/sheath and use abilities after Defeat finishes). HOWEVER, I noticed that using the 'cleanup' function in Defeats MCM re-enables full player control (at least until the next sex scene that relocks all that). I've tried to recreate it with a fresh save, but no luck; everything seems to work as intended. But all of my previous saves for the affected character seem to have the same problem and I'd REALLY prefer to not restart the game for the eighth time since trying to get my mod order stable. Does anyone have any thoughts/ideas about this or has anyone experienced anything similar?

I'm having problems with the player as aggressor animations. It seems like the animation settings in defeat don't affect what animations play at all. At first, none of my animations were be counted valid. So, I removed all the tag requirements in the animation settings expecting that any animation can be played now, but nothing changed. I tick off the "restrict aggressive animations" setting in sexlab and it now properly picks out some animations but what seems like only FemDom + Cowgirl tagged animations. I tried messing around with the animation settings like adding more requirements as well but it doesn't seem like anything in that section has any affect on what animation gets played. 

On 5/7/2021 at 10:31 PM, skydragon92 said:

Not quite sure where else to post this, and I'm a bit at my wits end. For reasons unknown, my character has begun partially locking up after many sexlab scenes. After a scene ends, my dragonborn is no longer able to draw/sheathe weapons or spells of any sort (including fists/shouts/abilities). Weirdly, when next a scene starts, I'm briefly able to draw weapons before the animations begin, but then I'm similarly locked up after the scene ends. OR, if I hit the draw/sheathe button really quickly after the scene, I can draw but then can't sheathe or use any sort of attacks/abilities. I can still jump, crouch, run, etc. Reloading, waiting, jumping, crouching, reequipping, and fast traveling do not fix it, though sometimes I can snap out of it by sitting on a bench. The 'enableplayercontrol' console command works as well, but then when another of the animations plays, I'm locked up once more. I've noticed this with scenes triggered by Body Search, Sexlab Adventures, and Sexlab Approach. Weirdly enough, there don't seem to be any problems with scenes spawned by Defeat (I'm still able to draw/sheath and use abilities after Defeat finishes). HOWEVER, I noticed that using the 'cleanup' function in Defeats MCM re-enables full player control (at least until the next sex scene that relocks all that). I've tried to recreate it with a fresh save, but no luck; everything seems to work as intended. But all of my previous saves for the affected character seem to have the same problem and I'd REALLY prefer to not restart the game for the eighth time since trying to get my mod order stable. Does anyone have any thoughts/ideas about this or has anyone experienced anything similar?

I have this issue on occasion. Not sure if it will do it for you, but I generally unequip and reequip weapons or spells using the favorites menu instead of inventory and it kind of straightens things out. Not sure if that is how you were doing the re-equip, but Favorites menu is the only way that works for me. Once or twice, I had to unequip, exit favorites and go back to it and re-equip. I don't think Defeat has anything to do with it, I've had this issue with and without it.

Hopefully, this helps some.

On 4/28/2021 at 1:53 PM, Pakari-RBX said:

I've been looking through the pages of comments here and have as of yet found no solution to the following problem:

The Action Key (G by default) doesn't seem to work. Out of a mix of frustration and curiosity, I decided to spam the G button on any NPC nearby. When it came across a child NPC, I get the message "XXXX resisted DefeatHKActionSPL", which tells me clearly that this NPC cannot be targeted by it. That tells me that the mod does register the key as being pressed. It just doesn't do anything.

Curious if anything else might be wrong, I decided to get into a fight with some bandits. Pressed the Surrender key (K by default), and nothing. So, instead I decided to wait until I'm at low enough health and stamina for me to be knocked down. I just ended up killed.

Maybe I installed it wrong, but I doubt that. I used the Nexus Mod Manager to instal it, and this didn't happen when I downloaded an earlier version of this mod, so I don't know what went wrong here.

By chance, are you using Nemesis?  I didn't have this issue before installing Nemesis and CGO, but now I do.  Action key doesn't do anything even when I change it to a different key.  Not even the marking function works.  Is this what you are experiencing?

Actually, making a separate post.  I'm also having the problem where the Action Key, no matter what is, doesn't completely work.  The animation won't play and the marking function won't work.  I can spam it until the npc surrenders, but that's about it.  I did not have this problem before installing Nemesis and CGO, so the problem must be connected to one or both of those mods.  Does anyone know a fix for this?  I've seen something about Defeat not being the right "Form" for Nemesis, but I have no idea what that means?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Having an odd issue where defeat takes quite a while to do anything after I am knocked down, an enemy goes on top of my character and the struggle bar goes away, then the game sits still for over a minute. Finally, after 1 to 2 minutes the struggle bar re-appears and a struggle animation plays. After this struggle section everything works fine, but I was wondering if anyone knows any possible causes for that long wait time at the start?

Having an issue with the latest version, I get the following error when trying FNIS

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

This is the SSE version of SL Defeat, unless the wrong version has been loaded onto the downloads area.

22 minutes ago, Yetifiasco said:

Having an issue with the latest version, I get the following error when trying FNIS

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

This is the SSE version of SL Defeat, unless the wrong version has been loaded onto the downloads area.

That's strange. I'm not getting that error. But you can try running FNIS for modders to generate a new behaviour file.

I see a few other people here have a similar issue but I haven't seen a response yet so I guess I'll throw my hat in.

I'm having an issue when my character is defeated and after the rape scene plays out with the initial person nothing else happens. I can't open menus, I can't draw my weapon, and any time I interact with them they just reply with '...' every time there's been multiple people too but none of the others take a turn. So essentially I'm raped by one guy in a group of many and then can't do anything else. I have to reload from my last save every time. I haven't had a single defeat scenario like this actually work.

Before it's asked, I triple checked that this is the special edition version.

Anyone have any possible ideas/solutions?

Edit: turned out my partner sent me the wrong link for SexLab Framework for SE and that is what caused so many issues.

On some playthroughs Defeat shows up twice in the MCM, sometimes this is ok but a lot of the time the 2 defeats can swap positions (one disabled, one enabled) and cause a lot of problems. How do I fix this? 

Edit: Completely new game, and I have no merged plugins other than armor mods. This would happen before I made any merged plugins. There is no Papyrusutil duplicate in my mods.

I've had an issue regarding the creatures defeat stuff. I'm new to modding so this might be an easy fix but idk.

So when first started trying to surrender to a troll to test out how it worked, it said I couldn't surrender to this enemy. I did some digging and found that reconfiguring in the MCM should help. It did kind of. Now I can surrender to the troll and start the animation. Here's where the problem is. My character gets put into animation, but the troll was just standing there looking around as it would normally. I'll keep looking through settings, though I'm pretty sure all my settings are correct. I'll update if I manage to fix it.

And just remembered some info and i dont wanna rewrite what i had typed

I have both fnis creature pack and creature framework. when i deploy on vortex and run fnis, it says i downloaded the creature animations but then right after it says "create creature animations"

idk if this helps but lmk if you need anymore info to fix

On 4/28/2021 at 1:53 PM, Pakari-RBX said:

On 5/13/2021 at 4:30 PM, Storms1 said:

Actually, making a separate post.  I'm also having the problem where the Action Key, no matter what is, doesn't completely work.  The animation won't play and the marking function won't work.  I can spam it until the npc surrenders, but that's about it.  I did not have this problem before installing Nemesis and CGO, so the problem must be connected to one or both of those mods.  Does anyone know a fix for this?  I've seen something about Defeat not being the right "Form" for Nemesis, but I have no idea what that means?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

So from my experience, any time you use "reconfigure" or "Clean up" in Defeat, it "unsets" the action key and the only way to fix it is to go into MCM and set the action key again (even though the key will already be listed there). You have to basically overwrite the key with itself again every time you use clean up/reconfigure. Odd bug, but I have had it forever.

On 5/20/2021 at 2:21 AM, slkajhf34 said:

On some playthroughs Defeat shows up twice in the MCM, sometimes this is ok but a lot of the time the 2 defeats can swap positions (one disabled, one enabled) and cause a lot of problems. How do I fix this? 

Edit: Completely new game, and I have no merged plugins other than armor mods. This would happen before I made any merged plugins. There is no Papyrusutil duplicate in my mods.

I have the same issue with a new game. So I uninstalled Defeat, made a new save, reinstalled Defeat, but it's still showing up twice in MCM. Is there a way to fix that?

Edited by Frep