AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

Another Idea- and Ill try to shut up, i promise :)

Artificial wombs....

In workshop mode, you can build an item- perhaps resembling those tanks you find in the Institute.   With a womb opening at the bottom for birthing time.
then you get pregnant...

Perhaps before a certain point in the pregnancy, you can attempt to have the fetus transferred.  There is a risk of course...

If successful, the baby grows and is eventually born... 

13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Not sure if a HUD is the way I'd want to do it, but I definitely want to add some kind of user friendly / immersive way of getting pregnancy status for yourself and NPCs. 

You mean like a stethoscope? A "weapon" which when used on you or an NPC could give the pregnancy status, perhaps listening for a second heartbeat?

Hi, Egobalistic. I was thinking some more on what art tools might be used immersively to check the baby status for not only player but NPCs. I couldn't find a model for a stethoscope in the game (at least not one part of an outfit), so that would be difficult.

But the Gamma pistol might work as an XRay variant. It's just a thought :)

44 minutes ago, angelofcaine said:

so im a bit confused on this for npc to get preg dose it need to be on or off you can call me a blond its ok lol

Yeah it could be worded better.  For female NPCs to get pregnant you need to set "Only Female Player Pregnancy" to "Off".

Hey, I just love this mod!!!!!!  My PC just got pregnant for the third time (doing her bit to re-populate the commonwealth). Not sure what your future plans are for the mod, but the one thing that I would like to see first is a little clean-up of the "The Father" quest as shown below. Currently there are 4 options available, but only the 3. Single Mom option allows you to complete the quest. ScreenShot0.jpg.f445abd3b320fefde3f94c37d80ca8ef.jpg

The other 3 options just display a pop-up box stating that the functionality will be added in the future and returns you to the first menu with the 4 options.

ScreenShot1.jpg.f9caff4121f91787a4c67bc048699703.jpg

Not really asking for any additional functionality related to the 3 other options, but it would be nice that if you do select any of the other 3 options that you are able to complete the quest after the appropriate pop-up displays the message about a future enhancement instead of being returned to the first menu.

In any event, this is an awesome mod and I am glad that some people have taken an active interest in maintaining this mod.............AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, Lord Ariakas said:

Hi, Would it be possible to have an all in one file, all addons merged into the main esp? I am struggling atm with space:)

While it is possible, I wouldn't recommend it, due to various reasons mainly people tastes.

but of course it depends what you mean by "all addon's" you are talking about

There are a few different addons at the moment

FPEDogAddon

FPESupermutantAddon

AAF FPE Addon Pack

FPE More Creatures  (this one is mine and it has a series of ESL/ESP Versions (it is explained in the modpage)) and it contains nearly all of the creatures found in the game

finally you can at least merge FPE More Creatures into Family Planning Enhanced but you will have to follow the guide about how to merge mods together using different programs)

Hello so question about use of the Fusion Girl Body

Right now I am using Fusion Girl as my unclothed/nude body with CBBE outfits used for clothes.

In the MCM there is the option to choose either CBBE or Fusion Girl with this mod; naturally I've chosen Fusion Girl in the settings.

However, does this mean that pregnancy body morphs won't appear on CBBE meshes (and only on the Fusion Girl body)?

If so, is there any way I can fix this? Thank you for your work in offering FG support.

This mod gave me a neat Roleplay startup. I began a new game, and my character, Fable, accidentally got herself pregnant before the world blew up. I'll put the rest in spoilers in case somebody reading this hasn't played the game yet.

Fable left the vault, met Codsworth and set about rebuilding Sanctuary. The next morning she got the first signs of morning sickness, and the quest popped up telling her to confront the father, Nate.  But Nate died in the vault. How could this be done?

So I typed "sqt" in console, and sure enough there was a quest target for the father. But there was no way to travel to him, so I typed: movetoqt

This put Fable in a dream-like, psychedelic and foggy vault with Nate standing there holding the baby. Surely this was the afterlife, Fable thought.

Fable confronted Nate about being the father and told Nate if he'd give her some caps she'd raise the baby alone. He gave her 400 caps, and Fable waved bye and returned to Sanctuary where she built a crib and waited for Baby Nora to be born.

Fable knocked down all the bad and decayed buildings and built up the foundation to a new home where Baby Nora could grow up and help Fable populate Sanctuary with their offspring.

I got Sanctuary built up to around fifteen family members plus a few more in Red Rocket and a couple more in Abernathy Farm before heading down to Concord to release Preston and his pack from the Museum.

So using the Invictaxe's expansion I went through with a pregnancy, but the body morph of my player never changed. Does anybody know if this is an issure with the expansion or with my installation?

24 minutes ago, fondrenave said:

So using the Invictaxe's expansion I went through with a pregnancy, but the body morph of my player never changed. Does anybody know if this is an issure with the expansion or with my installation?

so does it work normally with a human baby then? because that would be a new bug because my mod shouldn't affect morphs.

here is a copy and paste from a page or two ago

I am going to assume that you have the latest version of Looksmenu (otherwise get it NOW https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631/?)

go into console and type slm 14

then go into Body->Advance

now play around with the sliders and see if it affects your body.

if it doesn't affect your body then you do have a problem with your meshes

if it affects your body then you do have a problem with a mod

7 hours ago, fondrenave said:

Baby add-ons, including Invictaxe's expansion, only affect the baby when it is born and the type of child and adult it grows into.  They have no effect at all on pregnancy body morphs.  So you need to make sure Looksmenu is working as @Invictaxe detailed above, that you have morphs built for your body and outfits, and that you have the right body type selected in FPE's MCM.

It's strange... I have the supermutant addon installed along with the latest FPE, and the FPE MCM debug shows it loaded, but even with chances set to 100% I can't seem to get a female player character pregnant from sex with supermutants (and I have at least a couple of working animation packs with female/supermutant scenes, including threesomes, furniture, et cetera, tried them all). The moment she has an intercourse scene with a human, insta-preggers. I've tried unloading the supermutant addon and then saving and loading the game with it readded and using the MCM to reregister it, but that didn't help. Any other ideas? It sounds like it's working for other folks, so I'm not sure what I've got going on that's blocking it.

36 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It's strange... I have the supermutant addon installed along with the latest FPE, and the FPE MCM debug shows it loaded, but even with chances set to 100% I can't seem to get a female player character pregnant from sex with supermutants (and I have at least a couple of working animation packs with female/supermutant scenes, including threesomes, furniture, et cetera, tried them all). The moment she has an intercourse scene with a human, insta-preggers. I've tried unloading the supermutant addon and then saving and loading the game with it readded and using the MCM to reregister it, but that didn't help. Any other ideas? It sounds like it's working for other folks, so I'm not sure what I've got going on that's blocking it.

do you have non-human impregnation option turned on in FPE MCM?

Hey. How would I go about adding my own morphs to this mod? I really want to use Atomic Body with this mod. I have limited knowledge on creating conversions, but willing to learn. Can anyone point me in the right direction (in regards to adding the morphs to this mod)?

1 hour ago, Nohrin said:

Hey. How would I go about adding my own morphs to this mod? I really want to use Atomic Body with this mod. I have limited knowledge on creating conversions, but willing to learn. Can anyone point me in the right direction (in regards to adding the morphs to this mod)?

unfortunately, I don't believe Atomic Beauty has a belly morph that can look like a pregnant belly. (it may have changed since the version I have(I don't use it))

however you could get some effects going, if you change some of the Atomic Beauty's features but it won't look like a pregnant woman.

(such as carrying a baby inside some massive breasts or ass)

5 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

unfortunately, I don't believe Atomic Beauty has a belly morph that can look like a pregnant belly. (it may have changed since the version I have(I don't use it))

however you could get some effects going, if you change some of the Atomic Beauty's features but it won't look like a pregnant woman.

(such as carrying a baby inside some massive breasts or ass)

Another option and one I use, is the CBBE Mimic on nexus that looks like atomic beauty, but not exact. I played around with the body slider so the body looks closer (my eyes), and while not the perfect atomic beauty, close enough for me and it is cbbe so she does have the pregnant belly.

John

11 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Set "Allow Non-NPC" to "On" in the "General Option" MCM.