AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

For some reason FPE is not working for me. I'm receiving fertility notifications, MCM is fine too, condoms and pills are in the world, BUT my char is never getting pregnant, and no after-sex notifications showed. Like FPE is not recognizing AAF sex act.
I've done clean reinstall, save cleaning, e.t.c but nothing changes.

Help plz?

1 hour ago, Black Justicar said:

For some reason FPE is not working for me. I'm receiving fertility notifications, MCM is fine too, condoms and pills are in the world, BUT my char is never getting pregnant, and no after-sex notifications showed. Like FPE is not recognizing AAF sex act.
I've done clean reinstall, save cleaning, e.t.c but nothing changes.

Help plz?

Enable Papyrus logging, turn on "Verbose Script Logging" in the Debug options in the FPE MCM, try to get pregnant, and post your script log here as an attachment.  Instructions for enabling logging in this post.

@Black Justicar The log shows that AAF events are being processed normally, but FPE is only showing animation events on the player, as if you were in a solo animation.  And when the animation stops, either there is no valid "man" or your MCM settings don't allow that actor to be a father (i.e. if it's a non-humanoid but you have "Allow Non-NPCs" set to OFF).

What is the context here - what type of character is your PC having sex with, is there anything special about them?

Also, probably unrelated, but there are hundreds of errors from MCG because it also is tracking animation events but it doesn't do proper array bounds checking.  Man that's annoying.

21 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

what type of character is your PC having sex with

Its Dogmeat) Wasteland life can be hard)... (Joke. I was paired with him cause he is unique and a creature. So If it works on him so probably works on everybody else)

21 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

your MCM settings don't allow that actor to be a father (i.e. if it's a non-humanoid but you have "Allow Non-NPCs" set to OFF)

I have checked it ON. And it is the same way with humans. No pregnancies

Can this patch affect anything? Mb this is the case?
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40110

6 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

Its Dogmeat) Wasteland life can be hard)... (Joke. I was paired with him cause he is unique and a creature. So If it works on him so probably works on everybody else)

OK, well at least that explains why FPE wasn't showing animation events for the other actor.  Only NPCs can get pregnant, and Dogmeat is a Creature and not an NPC, so FPE doesn't track him for animation events.

7 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

I have checked it ON. And it is the same way with humans. No pregnancies

Could you repeat this with a normal human male (I am assuming here your PC is female), with all MCM settings set so that you can get pregnant?  It still looks as if some setting is preventing pregnancy, but maybe doing it with a human would reveal something.

22 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

I haveFamily Planning Enhanced More Creatures with "breeding" option, so it should track acts with him.

No, that's not how that add-on works.  It's normal for Creatures not to have events tracked, even with that add-on.  Anyway that's not the problem.

8 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

And still no Notifications on act end.

You have "Only the Player Impregnates" turned on:

This option is good for performance only if you are playing as a player looking to get others pregnant.

Do not turn this on if you are a player looking to get pregnant, or are looking for NPC on NPC pregnancy. Default : OFF

So turn that off and you should be good to go.

13 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

No, that's not how that add-on works.  It's normal for Creatures not to have events tracked, even with that add-on.  Anyway that's not the problem.

You have "Only the Player Impregnates" turned on:

This option is good for performance only if you are playing as a player looking to get others pregnant.

Do not turn this on if you are a player looking to get pregnant, or are looking for NPC on NPC pregnancy. Default : OFF

So turn that off and you should be good to go.

"It just works!"

10 hours ago, Black Justicar said:

I haveFamily Planning Enhanced More Creatures

with "breeding" option, so it should track acts with him.

all of my mods inside More Creatures have a breeding function.

AIO, Breeding and Vanilla versions will make a living creature

while the horror(and older non-sexual) version will still get pregnant but will deliver a non-living sac.

(btw I should rename the horror version to something else _nooffspring for example)

Just touching base with an update in case you're curious, EgoBallistic. It'll still be a couple of days before I can spend a significant time in Fallout 4, but I sneaked in an hour today for testing.

I took your suggestion and turned on AAF logs and then tried SEU onto a grown settler in Covenant. AAF gave the error message: "*warning* [068] PROCESS BROKEN: Actor ID 704416 does not appear to exist."

I checked the related ESPs such as Family Planning or SEU and couldn't find any reference to that, but then I noticed there were a zillion dead bodies on the ground left over from the Covenant questline. I deleted them (markfordelete and disable), and then at least I could get the Grown Settlers to show up on the AAF menu. The SEU can't trigger an animation with them still, but at least AAF menu can do animations with them.

So either the Covenant questline has bodies which confuse AAF, or that One Patch broke my game and didn't recover when I uninstalled it. In a couple of days when I have more time I'll reinstall all the mods from scratch :)

On side note, I couldn't find on the AAF discord where to get that version of AAF you mentioned. So I'm just using what Nexus has.

9 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Just touching base with an update in case you're curious, EgoBallistic. It'll still be a couple of days before I can spend a significant time in Fallout 4, but I sneaked in an hour today for testing.

Thanks for the update.  That is... really weird.  How many dead bodies were there?  I know that going over 128 can exceed some array limits, which could cause AAF not to be able to track those actors.  But 128 is a lot.

9 hours ago, Karna5 said:

On side note, I couldn't find on the AAF discord where to get that version of AAF you mentioned. So I'm just using what Nexus has.

CG! had posted it in a comment, but took it down and added it to the Files section in the AAF download page on LL.

Thanks for the link, my friend :) Nexus has 90Beta, and your LL link had 90.1 Beta, so I tried it, but I guess AAF isn't the issue because it didn't help :)

On a related note, though, I figured out the pattern of the problem at least. On any fresh save where no scripted program (SEU, Shenanigans, Pet, Violate, CSA, etc.) kicks off an animation, the AAF menu finds the actors, and it works.

However, anytime a scripted program tries to use two actors, not only do the animations fail to trigger, but the actors get removed from the list of available people. So the reason the Grown Settlers weren't on my list was Shenanigans had tried to use them, and that removed them from the list. I confirmed this because if I use SEU then I and the target get removed from the list.

Thus the issue is not the AAF or the programs but either an issue with the themes or something which was broken when I tried to use the one patch. I reinstalled the themes a ton of times and couldn't repair the issue, but at least I know where the problem lies now :) Thanks.

When I find the answer I'll let you know.

Hi, EgoBallistic. I found which mod was breaking the scripted animations.

I installed Slave & Model poses because there was an update for it in Nexus, but I had forgotten that 50 Shades of Gray was intended to replace Slave & Model poses. And of course I had 50 shades installed. The two mods installed at the same time must have stepped on each other.

When I uninstalled Slave&Model poses the scripted animations started working again.

Thanks for your help :)

Edit: It can't have been a conflict between 50 shades and Slave&Model poses, but S&MPoses was definitely the issue. I'm testing to see if it's the ESL for it or whether it's simply a problem with version SM2.

Edit #2: It was the ESL for Slave & Model Poses, the latest version released after SM2. I uninstalled that, and everything worked including S&M Poses.

Hiya!  Thanks for all your work!

I wanted to check if there are any known conflicts preventing the inflation of the belly working for nude while its fine for clothed.  I am getting notifications and have it set to 8 for belly expansion, and bodyslide appears to be working after having resized some things and republished the bodyslide elements and they update.  The expansion modifier seems to be affecting clothing properly, but not the CBBE body. 

I do have physics plugins for CBP Physics and MTM Physics Preset, I can see how these may interfere, however the breasts and clothed belly change shape, so not entirely sure what is preventing it.  I have family planning as near last on my list with only settlement mods after it, and boston breeder before it. 

May I request any potentials for the cause of the nude body not expanding? And again, truly appreciate all the work done for these mods.  

1 hour ago, harveytherabbit said:

Hiya!  Thanks for all your work!

I wanted to check if there are any known conflicts preventing the inflation of the belly working for nude while its fine for clothed.  I am getting notifications and have it set to 8 for belly expansion, and bodyslide appears to be working after having resized some things and republished the bodyslide elements and they update.  The expansion modifier seems to be affecting clothing properly, but not the CBBE body. 

I do have physics plugins for CBP Physics and MTM Physics Preset, I can see how these may interfere, however the breasts and clothed belly change shape, so not entirely sure what is preventing it.  I have family planning as near last on my list with only settlement mods after it, and boston breeder before it. 

May I request any potentials for the cause of the nude body not expanding? And again, truly appreciate all the work done for these mods.  

here is a copy and paste from a page or two ago again

I am going to assume that you have the latest version of Looksmenu (otherwise get it NOW https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631/?)

go into console and type slm 14

then go into Body->Advance

now play around with the sliders and see if it affects your body.

if it doesn't affect your body then you do have a problem with your meshes - so you have to use bodyslide to make a morphable mesh for the incorrect mesh

if it affects your body then you do have a problem with a mod

1 hour ago, Invictaxe said:

here is a copy and paste from a page or two ago again

I am going to assume that you have the latest version of Looksmenu (otherwise get it NOW https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631/?)

go into console and type slm 14

then go into Body->Advance

now play around with the sliders and see if it affects your body.

if it doesn't affect your body then you do have a problem with your meshes - so you have to use bodyslide to make a morphable mesh for the incorrect mesh

if it affects your body then you do have a problem with a mod

I appreciate the feedback, I didn't think anything was wrong with my meshes but apparently the sliders did nothing on the nude body.  This probably explains why at the beginning if I attempt to remove the clothing from the character during creation it crashes most likely.

I attempted a batch-rebuild to be sure but it didn't change anything, and I didn't see anything in the list of bodyslide relating to the pregnancy morph being its own body shape.  May I request some guidance on which is the correct mesh to adjust for the relevant morpher used please?

EDIT: Well it appears the check box for Build Morphers is it :D  Sorry, didn't remember that being necessary, my mistake.  Leaving here for future reference if anyone else has issues.

4 hours ago, harveytherabbit said:

I appreciate the feedback, I didn't think anything was wrong with my meshes but apparently the sliders did nothing on the nude body.  This probably explains why at the beginning if I attempt to remove the clothing from the character during creation it crashes most likely.

CTDing during clothes removal is(or was) a bug with looksmenu so that is nothing to do with meshes unless it crashes using pipboy or console

24 minutes ago, D3ATHTRaps said:

does this work with different races ( ive been using nanako chan for some characters) which counts it as a separate race I guess

in a word, Yes-ish.

doing a father race is pretty easy, there are guides on how to rework the dog and supermutant addon files however this does require a knowledge of Creation Kit or FO4Edit.

doing a mother race is a bit trickier(or is it easier? I have done so much tweaking and changing ESP's that I cannot remember if it was hard or easy)

I did some addon's for mutant Deathclaw and Half Supermutant. The pregnancy does work but I cannot remember how to do it at this moment.

56 minutes ago, D3ATHTRaps said:

does this work with different races ( ive been using nanako chan for some characters) which counts it as a separate race I guess

As long as a race has the actorTypeNPC keyword they can become pregnant.  In vanilla game this means humans, non-feral ghouls, and gen-3 synths (also gen-2 synths but there are no female ones of those).  Any race can father a child, but if the race doesn't have the actorTypeNPC keyword then you need to have "Allow Non-NPC" enabled in the MCM.