AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

New version 2.201 uploaded

This fixes the bug that @Zahonan reported, which prevented the player from getting pregnant if the mod was updated from an older version of FPE.  Note that new installs were not affected by this bug.  Updating to this new version will fix the problem if you already experienced it.

This also adds a new FormID list FPFP_ProhibitedKeywords.  FPE will block actors who have any of the keywords in this formlist from becoming pregnant.  By default the list includes one new keyword, FPFP_NoPregKW.  So you can block whole categories of actors by adding e.g. ActorTypeGhoul or AnimArchetypeElderly to the FormID list, or block individual actors by adding the FPFP_NoPregKW keyword to them.

3 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

New version 2.201 uploaded

This fixes the bug that @Zahonan reported, which prevented the player from getting pregnant if the mod was updated from an older version of FPE.  Note that new installs were not affected by this bug.  Updating to this new version will fix the problem if you already experienced it.

This also adds a new FormID list FPFP_ProhibitedKeywords.  FPE will block actors who have any of the keywords in this formlist from becoming pregnant.  By default the formlist includes one new keyword, FPFP_NoPregKW.

thank you for the blocking formID (which is way better than just a keyword)

so i have been trying this for a week with some old RSE files from the last update post elements before it became just vol 1 and 3....what mod should i be using since as far as i can see shenanigans is not only not firing but also even when i use AAF with the proper settings in FPE and the associated baby add ons i can not seem to get it to cause NPC's to become pregnant with humans or otherwise. i m getting pregnant just fine...but the NPC's can have all the sex i can force them to and no notifications of them becoming pregnant and even after waiting with 1 day months no pregnancy progression. and yes i am using fusion girl with morphs.

11 hours ago, shadowof034 said:

so i have been trying this for a week with some old RSE files from the last update post elements before it became just vol 1 and 3....what mod should i be using since as far as i can see shenanigans is not only not firing but also even when i use AAF with the proper settings in FPE and the associated baby add ons i can not seem to get it to cause NPC's to become pregnant with humans or otherwise. i m getting pregnant just fine...but the NPC's can have all the sex i can force them to and no notifications of them becoming pregnant and even after waiting with 1 day months no pregnancy progression. and yes i am using fusion girl with morphs.

Well, if you are able to get pregnant the mod is definitely working.  Make sure your Pregnancy Control Options are set like this, and your Notification options like this (note the second option). If you set your Base Percent Chance to 100% and the NPCs perform an animation that can lead to pregnancy, you should see something like this:

20190503072244_1.thumb.jpg.bec7aa1df5f7c501b7c70f2ad4731fa4.jpg

As far as what to use... any mod that lets NPCs do sex animations with one another will work.  FPE listens for AAF animation events, it doesn't know about or care how the animations were launched.  The example above was with the AAF wizard.

3 minutes ago, antoniut said:

I would like that only one NPC could get pregnant (Piper) How can I configure mod for this?

Thanks a lot in advance

You can impregnate Piper, then turn on "Only Female Player Pregnancy" in the MCM.  That won't affect Piper since she will already be pregnant, and it will prevent any other NPC from becoming pregnant.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well, if you are able to get pregnant the mod is definitely working.  Make sure your Pregnancy Control Options are set like this, and your Notification options like this (note the second option). If you set your Base Percent Chance to 100% and the NPCs perform an animation that can lead to pregnancy, you should see something like this:

20190503072244_1.thumb.jpg.bec7aa1df5f7c501b7c70f2ad4731fa4.jpg

As far as what to use... any mod that lets NPCs do sex animations with one another will work.  FPE listens for AAF animation events, it doesn't know about or care how the animations were launched.  The example above was with the AAF wizard.

So this will work with non human pregnancy as well right? Just  checking since my goal is to eventually have sim settlements involved and have one settlement pump out robot settlers/companions, another that is a slave camp of sorts with captured gunners and raiders who are a breeding facility for non-human settlers/guards/ companions, and then a vault settlement i downloaded to be a human breeding facility.

I may also try shenanigans again this weekend.

42 minutes ago, shadowof034 said:

So this will work with non human pregnancy as well right? Just  checking since my goal is to eventually have sim settlements involved and have one settlement pump out robot settlers/companions, another that is a slave camp of sorts with captured gunners and raiders who are a breeding facility for non-human settlers/guards/ companions, and then a vault settlement i downloaded to be a human breeding facility.

I may also try shenanigans again this weekend.

Yes.  Turn on "Allow Non-NPC" in the MCM so that non human / non ghoul actors can get humans pregnant.  If you want human females to give birth to super mutants / deathclaws / whatever, you need a baby add-on.  You can install AAF FPE Addon Pack or FPE More Creatures to get add-ons for all kinds of critter babies.

2 hours ago, qwerton said:

helo how does this lasting body morphs on NPCs that were pregnant and gave birth work ? does this option affect boobs, hips or more ? and does this mean after each pregnancy for example boobs get bigger and bigger ?

With this option turned on, after the character gives birth the breasts get slightly larger, the pregnancy belly is reduced the size it was in the first month of pregnancy, and the other morphs remain unchanged.  The effect is not cumulative.  If the actor gets pregnant again, all of the morphs will get reset back to the size they were at the first month of pregnancy.  You can also use the MCM to reset your character's body, which will completely reset all the morphs.

16 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's what is supposed to happen.  "Odd baby" is a supermutant baby.

XDDD i was waiting something like mutant baby or a green baby but if these is OK, really cool , this version of family planning is going to be the best.

7 minutes ago, matrix7625 said:

XDDD i was waiting something like mutant baby or a green baby but if these is OK, really cool , this version of family planning is going to be the best.

with my mod FPE More Creatures, You would have a green Baby (unless It is broken and no one told me) also I tried to make it bigger and wearable but both failed due to different issues.

Bigger(and smaller) sized animated baby looks really bad, it looks like its skeleton is escaping its own body.

and a wearable baby stopped the quest so it wouldn't spawn the child when grown up.

example of the different baby types

20190107164547_1.jpg

2 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

with my mod FPE More Creatures, You would have a green Baby (unless It is broken and no one told me) also I tried to make it bigger and wearable but both failed due to different issues.

Bigger(and smaller) sized animated baby looks really bad, it looks like its skeleton is escaping its own body.

and a wearable baby stopped the quest so it wouldn't spawn the child when grown up.

example of the different baby types

20190107164547_1.jpg

well my char is pregnant from mutant and the baby is pink.

Thank you very much for your efforts to adapt the mod. I'm using it and it's perfect. I only have one inconvenient and is that, once pregnant, every attempt of an erotic scene the game crash. If you are not pregnant, if your body has no modifications, the scenes runs perfect. Only when the physical change begins the game kicks me out if I try to run an erotic scene or pose. I uninstalled all my mods and played only with the basic mods (F4SE, AAF, their themes, patches and this mod with their requirements), but the crash continued before starting the erotic scene. Deactivating "LooksMenu", the problem was solved (but my character no longer had the belly).

The only time I managed to make a scene, I realized that, during the scene, my character did not have a pregnant belly.

I have to say that I have version 1.10.82, is not the current version. Corresponding F4SE, AAF 73, Looksmenu of the corresponding version. I do not want to buy Fallout again (I bought it twice on PS4), but if I have to do it to run an updated version of Looksmenu, I'll have to think about it...

(And Im sorry for my english... ?

---

I update with more info. Marcy is pregnant. She is 3 months old and has a belly. When she performs an act with Jun, the scene runs perfectly. So the problem is my character... :cry:

12 hours ago, JBpy said:

I update with more info. Marcy is pregnant. She is 3 months old and has a belly. When she performs an act with Jun, the scene runs perfectly. So the problem is my character... :cry:

I suspect the problem happens when AAF uses the LooksMenu library to copy morphs from the player character to the body double used in player animations.  The versions of F4SE, LooksMenu, etc, that you are using are old and unsupported.  You could try setting "disable_morph_handling" to "true" in the Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini to see if that allows your character to be in animations - however she will not look pregnant in animations then. 

The proper solution is to run an updated game.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I suspect the problem happens when AAF uses the LooksMenu library to copy morphs from the player character to the body double used in player animations.  The versions of F4SE, LooksMenu, etc, that you are using are old and unsupported.  You could try setting "disable_morph_handling" to "true" in the Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini to see if that allows your character to be in animations - however she will not look pregnant in animations then. 

The proper solution is to run an updated game.

You were absolutely right. It is updated and now works perfect. Thank you very much for the help.

I tried it with Raider Pet, btw. The father was Corvega's boss, so the father's issue had to be solved to continue progressing in Raider Pet: Once you tell the father that you will be a single mother, Raider Pet progresses smoothly. (If you ask the boss to go see a doctor, you will have to leave Corvega for a long time and the collar could explode)