AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

Thanks for your help, EgoBallistic and Invictaxe :)

As far as I know I didn't have a miscarriage, though my character was probably raped at least sixteen or twenty times before she managed to kill all the super mutants. For roleplay purposes I can pretend she had a miscarriage from that :)

If the mechanism is to store the father at conception (and she did go through the "confront father" mini-quest before leaving the settlement), I will continue making sure my character is already pregnant with a human before leaving settlements.

I can't think of what caused this issue, but I'm guessing it must have been some kind of scripting crash or something which obviously cleaned itself up as things are back to normal :)

Thanks again. I really do love your mods :)

Having been reading the bloatfly maggot thread, I got to thinking about some functionality in this mod @EgoBallisticthat I'd like to throw your way, by way of feature suggestions. I know you have a lot on the go, and I have to throw more ideas at you, but I just couldn't help myself. No impulse control today apparently...

1. Have a global function to initiate a pregnancy that any external mod can call on, if there isn't one in there already. That way the OnHit Event for a bloatfly maggot, for example, could be handled in a separate mod and then call an API / global function to initiate a pregnancy.

2. Having a global function or API call that could remove a pregnancy from an NPC, so that external mods can just flush out a pregnancy on an NPC. I know such a thing exists for the player, but perhaps extending it to cover all actors.

3. Having a toggle in the MCM to disable the baby daddy quest. Or at the least force the baby daddy quest to only fire for human-derived pregnancies. Again, I dont know if this is in there already - was just thinking about bloatflies and that quest starting up for a creature daddy.

On 6/3/2019 at 5:01 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Sounds like a glitch, that is not supposed to happen.

Yes, if you have notifications turned on, you will get a notification "A baby has grown into an child at [settlement]" or "in the Commonwealth".  Same when they turn into adults.

They go through the whole process of growing from baby to child and child to adult, and you get the same notifications.

When you take the baby, you get a popup showing the baby's stats, like this:

20190603051222_1.thumb.jpg.47479b8af65a880025405e3ddcee4487.jpg

The values on mine are crazy short because I set everything to 1 day for testing.  But what do yours show for that child?

NVM.

My bad. My growth time was set to 36 and not 10. :P False alarm.

Keep up the good work!

Hi, EgoBallistic. I've got a usage question if you don't mind. Currently I've got Sanctuary nearing 40 settlers all from Family Planning, and a bunch more are on the way *Laughs*

Am I correct that if I were to even temporarily disable FPE the settlers which were born from this mod would disappear? Am I correct that the best way to curtail the population growing too much bigger is to set the conception rate to something very small and allow them to start using contraceptives?

Mostly I want to make sure that I'm correct disabling the FPE mod even through MCM would delete the children and grown children? Thanks :)

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

Am I correct that if I were to even temporarily disable FPE the settlers which were born from this mod would disappear?

Nope, adult settlers will not be affected.  However, all pregnancies will end, and babies and children who are not yet adults will disappear.

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

Am I correct that the best way to curtail the population growing too much bigger is to set the conception rate to something very small and allow them to start using contraceptives?

Yes :)

Hi. I've recently updated your mod and it stopped working. What I mean is, I can see it in MCM and there is an effect of a player being "fertile" in Pip-Boy. However, after the scene, there is no messages of a player getting pregnant and no messages "I'm feeling fertile" after the sleep. I've checked the settings, just in case I've missed something, everything should work, but it doesn't. I've already bumped into this problem a long time ago, but I don't remember how I fixed it. Maybe there is a conflict or a load order problem. Here is the log.

Papyrus.0.log

22 minutes ago, Tazcada said:

And here it is... sorry it took so long to get back to you. Life getting in the way sort of thing.

[06/12/2019 - 06:12:17AM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF00252E)>] holding actor [jb:jbslavenpcscript < (FF005DAB)>] | Watched tag Scissor found

[06/12/2019 - 06:12:47AM] FPE [fpfp_playerpregdata < (9500D017)>] acting as player data holder | Animation tags not appropriate, quitting

Your character was in an Atomic Scissor animation from Atomic Lust.  Since that has the "Scissor" tag, FPE won't allow it to impregnate an actor.  You need to play a penetrating type sex animation for this to work, even with FF pregnancy enabled.

11 minutes ago, LoneRevenger said:

However, after the scene, there is no messages of a player getting pregnant and no messages "I'm feeling fertile" after the sleep. I've checked the settings, just in case I've missed something, everything should work, but it doesn't.

Your log is absolutely huge (70 megabytes!) due to masses of errors with Four-Play pregnancy and other mods that seem to have been removed.  So it was pretty hard to look through.

Having said that, FPE seems to be working.  It is detecting actors and when animations start and stop.  However, like the poster above, it seems the animations you are playing are not appropriate for conception. 

[06/12/2019 - 11:17:07AM] FPE [fpfp_playerpregdata < (7B00D017)>] acting as player data holder | Animation tags not appropriate, quitting

[06/12/2019 - 11:22:55AM] FPE [fpfp_playerpregdata < (7B00D017)>] acting as player data holder | Animation tags not appropriate, quitting

Firstly, thanks and great work so far EB, 

Secondly, (off-topic slightly) if someone were to create a gun that shoots white paint balls (cum balls) would the interface script work to start pregnancies using an on-hit event or something? if so cumblaster 3000 could be a thing...

Just now, Mistfirex said:

Firstly, thanks and great work so far EB, 

Secondly, (off-topic slightly) if someone were to create a gun that shoots white paint balls (cum balls) would the interface script work to start pregnancies using an on-hit event or something? if so cumblaster 3000 could be a thing...

Yes, one hundred percent.  If you look at the mod requests thread, I posted an example of almost exactly the same thing using bloatfly projectiles.

I asked this in an old version of this mod, but got no response. Is there any way to control the gender of human offspring.? I would like to limit or bias all new kids to a  specific gender. Something like a probability slider or maybe a selection box (all male, all female, or both)? I'm using mods to bias settlers and NPC's, but would like to do the same with offspring.

By the way, when is gender of the offspring set? Conception, birth, childhood,...? I've tried using sexchange on adults, new body - old voice. Tried it with kids, but I don't know if it sticks into adulthood.

2 hours ago, carlj67 said:

I asked this in an old version of this mod, but got no response. Is there any way to control the gender of human offspring.? I would like to limit or bias all new kids to a  specific gender. Something like a probability slider or maybe a selection box (all male, all female, or both)?

Not currently.  Human children are picked at random from an array of actorbases which are 50/50 male and female.

2 hours ago, carlj67 said:

By the way, when is gender of the offspring set? Conception, birth, childhood,...? I've tried using sexchange on adults, new body - old voice. Tried it with kids, but I don't know if it sticks into adulthood.

It's picked when the child is placed into the world, when the baby stops being a baby object and becomes an actor.  Babies are techically asexual objects.

13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your character was in an Atomic Scissor animation from Atomic Lust.  Since that has the "Scissor" tag, FPE won't allow it to impregnate an actor.  You need to play a penetrating type sex animation for this to work, even with FF pregnancy enabled.

Well, that explains that sort of... although to be fair, the animation worked for getting NPC's pregnant before Halstom's tagging mod.... and although this probably isn't part of what you're working on, would you have a suggestion of a mod that might work? We had strap-ons working in Fourplay under either Leito or Crazy's mod (I forget which), but I don't believe that mod ever got updated to AAF. And Atomic Lust's f to f  animations seem to be defaulting to the scissor.

1 hour ago, Tazcada said:

although to be fair, the animation worked for getting NPC's pregnant before Halstom's tagging mod...

That's because without tags, FPE can't exclude animations based on tags.

1 hour ago, Tazcada said:

and although this probably isn't part of what you're working on, would you have a suggestion of a mod that might work?

Install the latest Leito's, Vioxsis' Strap-on mod, and the AAF Patches for Crazy and Leito animations.  That will give you FF animations with auto equipping strap-ons.

17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

However, like the poster above, it seems the animations you are playing are not appropriate for conception. 

Yeah, sorry, I know it’s large, though it’s no the largest log from the folder. Anyway, I don’t quite get what you mean by the words above. If we’re talking about penetrating type of animations, then I used Leito’s ones, literally went through all of them. The thing is that I used to have this problem a long time ago. I’ve reinstalled all AAF mods in the right order and it worked. However, when it comes to updating several mods from the list, there are errors to occur. Maybe there is a load order problem. Do I need FPE to be loaded after all animations or before?

New Version 2.203 Uploaded

• Adds the FPFP_GiveBirth event allowing third-party mods to be notified when an actor gives birth or aborts a pregnancy
  • Updated FPE_Interface_Script with additional examples of the API

At this point this update is primarily of interest for modders.  I had a couple of requests from authors of upcoming mods to add features that would help their mods communicate with FPE.  Current end users of FPE will not see anything different.  But it's always good to be... prepared for the future!

As always, there is no need for a clean save or new game, just update the mod.  FPE will detect the new version and update itself.

I am still working on the Custom body / morphs option.  I wanted to get this out in the meantime so as not to impede progress.

So is this an update in response to the recent Bethesda update as well as?

I assume to update, I need to go ingame /disable /prepare to stop  family planning  then install this and allow overwrite where it wants?

An idea:  some sort of HuD option, so you can always know pregnancy status/health/relative conception chance of character, and then basic info of any pregnant NPCs, or pregnant companions?

also, you refrenced baby addons...  I see you linked two in your description  are  there any other related addons you are aware of?

Thanks for helping repopulate the commonwealth!

7 hours ago, sillybear said:

So is this an update in response to the recent Bethesda update as well as?

No, the timing is just a coincidence.  FPE doesn't have a F4SE plugin of its own, so it's not directly affected by the game update.  Of course, LooksMenu is affected, which means if you update Fallout 4 to the new version, morphs won't work until that mod gets updated.

I assume to update, I need to go ingame /disable /prepare to stop  family planning  then install this and allow overwrite where it wants? 

No need to stop the mod in game, just update the files.

An idea:  some sort of HuD option, so you can always know pregnancy status/health/relative conception chance of character, and then basic info of any pregnant NPCs, or pregnant companions?

Not sure if a HUD is the way I'd want to do it, but I definitely want to add some kind of user friendly / immersive way of getting pregnancy status for yourself and NPCs. 

also, you refrenced baby addons...  I see you linked two in your description  are  there any other related addons you are aware of? 

The only ones I know of are the two mods I linked, and the two example ones that are in the download section here.

Thanks for helping repopulate the commonwealth!

Thank you :)

One more question, If i need to ask in a different download let me know, but I noticed before and after patch..

Ive been pregnant and carried to term a few times.  Baby health always at 100.

First time, had a kiddo in inventory, could put in crib.

Last two times, (including once with update) been preggo with twins, baby health @100, etc  visit a doctor in 9th month, quest completes.. never a baby in inventory..

Is there perhaps something I might be doing wrong?  or is there a  additem console code to add said baby manually  if for some reason it doesnt auto show up?