AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

1 hour ago, ugh35 said:

Darn. Thanks for checking it out. I was messing around in there and couldn't make sense of it - that probably explains why.

First of all, it's too late now cause LLLLInject_BETA will run as soon as you start the game with this mod installed. You will have to start a new game or "revert" vanilla LeveledList using another script but will not affect already loaded containers.

Second, if the objects are stored in a LL before being injected, you can get away with just editing the chances in that LL (xedit, CK) before starting a new game. If not, then you have to either make your own LL with pills and condoms and inject it instead or disable this mod injection (in script) and do it yourself using robco patcher for exemple.

3 hours ago, lee3310 said:

First of all, it's too late now cause LLLLInject_BETA will run as soon as you start the game with this mod installed. You will have to start a new game or "revert" vanilla LeveledList using another script but will not affect already loaded containers.

Thanks for the explanation, I don't appear to have the source .psc for that script though the others are all there.

Out of curiosity, how does it handle cell resets and vendor stock updates, or is it running continuously?

6 minutes ago, Slorm said:

I don't appear to have the source .psc for that script though the others are all there.

You can decompile it with Champollion if needed.

7 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Out of curiosity, how does it handle cell resets and vendor stock updates, or is it running continuously?

Neither. Resets/updates of inventories just re-consult the same leveled lists.

1 hour ago, Slorm said:

Thanks for the explanation, I don't appear to have the source .psc for that script though the others are all there.

Like VB said, you can decompile it or remove the start game enable flag on the quest and do your own injection. I didn't do it for this mod (cause i forgot) but personally prefer robco injection (or SPID) over papyrus for flexibility.

Thanks both, I was just curious.

@ugh35 does have a point though with the over supply. I could add them in to the LList clothing injector I made and remove the start flag, but I'm not sure I'm fussed enough about it. I'll have a think.

30 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Thanks both, I was just curious.

@ugh35 does have a point though with the over supply. I could add them in to the LList clothing injector I made and remove the start flag, but I'm not sure I'm fussed enough about it. I'll have a think.

An alternative approach I took in MHK is to make NPCs and certain other activities steal your contraceptive pills and condoms, as well as conditions which make them ineffective (latex allergy causing you to immediately remove condoms, gag reflex causing you to vomit contraceptive pills back up). I did this with some OnEquip events and subtle swapping of items in the player's inventory with similar-looking replacements with InventoryFilters to get the necessary OnItemAdded/Removed events.

Well, for what its worth, my goal has been to build a sexualized, but grounded world out of FO4 with things like scarcity mods and such helping to make the game a bit more challenging. If it were possible to have a 'scarcity' version, it'd fit right in, but either way I'm using the mod. :)  I'll just play it off as pre-war people were horny as hell in my head, lol. Would love to help out with it, but sadly my knowledge just is lacking in that regard. Appreciate the mod either way!

Edited by ugh35
3 minutes ago, rosheen said:

the mod is working for me my character can impregnate others but npc on npc doesnt work.

Make sure "Only the Player Impregnates" and "Only Female Player Pregnancy" are set to OFF in the MCM.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Make sure "Only the Player Impregnates" and "Only Female Player Pregnancy" are set to OFF in the MCM.

they are off. i maxed the chances too to test it out but no luck. MGC and Autonomous mods doesnt trigger pregnancies for npcs. starting an animation with f10 doesnt work either.

1 hour ago, Mbaln04 said:

does this work with robots?

Depends on what you mean by "work". There are no baby addons for robot offspring anywhere, that I've seen. Or are you hoping it will let you make a robot NPC pregnant?

Simple answer is "no" but the long answer depends on what you're expecting to happen.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Depends on what you mean by "work". There are no baby addons for robot offspring anywhere, that I've seen. Or are you hoping it will let you make a robot NPC pregnant?

Simple answer is "no" but the long answer depends on what you're expecting to happen.

No I meant pregnant thx for the info though kind of wish there was one because we can get pregnant from animals and the robots are highly advanced soo it makes sense lore wise they do have personalities.

9 hours ago, Mbaln04 said:

No I meant pregnant thx for the info though kind of wish there was one because we can get pregnant from animals and the robots are highly advanced soo it makes sense lore wise they do have personalities.

I'd have to check, but as long as you have robot + human female animations with the right tags, they should be able to make you pregnant with human offspring (maybe they have injectors full of cryopreserved human semen just for you!). If not, it's probably a simple race check in the scripts that needs updating.

If you want them to make you pregnant with robot babies, or fusion cores, or whatever... for that you'd need to create a new baby add-on, but the two example ones (super mutant and dog) are pretty simple and could be used as a basis for making your own.

On 1/8/2024 at 5:06 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Ah you are right.  I was looking at this error:

[01/08/2024 - 02:38:38AM] error: Property SP_BloodyBirth not found on fpfp_playerpregdata. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
    [SD_Beastess (2C027F62)].sd:beastessquest.LoadFPE() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SD\BeastessQuest.psc" Line 328
    [SD_Beastess (2C027F62)].sd:beastessquest.OnTimer() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\SD\BeastessQuest.psc" Line 123

Apparently that script is looking for a feature from the Redux version of the mod, but you have my version installed.

Anyway I am not sure what you are asking.

fyi - I have now started a new run. Completely without Sanity FW. The condoms now work perfectly again. The cause of the problem was probably with Sanity.

I needz help.  I'm totally new to Fallout 4 and unlike Skyrim, I can not figure out how to make a pregnancy morph.  Skyrim had UNP jiggly outfits with all the morphs already included, as well as a body type, doesn't seem to be the case with Fallout 4, seems to be CBBE or Fusion, and Bodyslide is needed to do everything.

I did manage to convert a few CBEE outfits to fit the outfit/body I'm using, but pregnancy, can't figure it out.

Outfit/Body is: BreastJigglesPandundrum
Preset is: Carinae

• 4 weeks later...

So I see you have the options to have stages of the pregnancies, can someone who did that share them here, I still don't really get BodySlide. Id also appreciate any help with installing them correctly so you see the progression.

9 hours ago, wolfwalker said:

So I see you have the options to have stages of the pregnancies, can someone who did that share them here, I still don't really get BodySlide. Id also appreciate any help with installing them correctly so you see the progression.

Short answer is to make sure you're using one of the female body replacers FPE says it supports (e.g. CBBE or Fusion Girl), build that body and all clothing in BodySlide with the "build morphs" checkbox on, and make sure you also have LooksMenu installed. If you get lost, check the documentation for the BodySlide and LooksMenu mods, or search for tutorial articles/videos about using them.

On 4/14/2024 at 8:18 AM, vaultbait said:

Short answer is to make sure you're using one of the female body replacers FPE says it supports (e.g. CBBE or Fusion Girl), build that body and all clothing in BodySlide with the "build morphs" checkbox on, and make sure you also have LooksMenu installed. If you get lost, check the documentation for the BodySlide and LooksMenu mods, or search for tutorial articles/videos about using them.

I'm using CBBE as the main body, does the outfit /body select matter or just the preset? Would I have to make multiple morphs and would I have to save/save as each one? Lastly how would I make sure they are in the correct order so that month one isnt giant belly while month 9 is no belly?

10 hours ago, wolfwalker said:

I'm using CBBE as the main body, does the outfit /body select matter or just the preset? Would I have to make multiple morphs and would I have to save/save as each one? Lastly how would I make sure they are in the correct order so that month one isnt giant belly while month 9 is no belly?

You pick a preset, then you build the nude body and the outfits with that preset selected and with "Build Morphs" checked.  You only build each outfit/body once.  When "Build Morphs" is enabled, mods like FPE can control individual sliders on the body/outfit.  So FPE applies the "pregnancy belly" slider at a low value for month 1, a higher value for month 2, etc.