AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

Would it be possible to make this compatible with this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32599

Unfortunately offspring from FPE get deleted from that mod. The author of that mod has suggested that there is a fix for this and does provide the details for mod authors wishing to make their mods compatible with his. I just do not know how involved that would be and thought I would ask. Just would make an interesting play through if the ONE human left on Earth might be tasked with repopulating it.

33 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Would it be possible to make this compatible with this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32599

Unfortunately offspring from FPE get deleted from that mod. The author of that mod has suggested that there is a fix for this and does provide the details for mod authors wishing to make their mods compatible with his. I just do not know how involved that would be and thought I would ask. Just would make an interesting play through if the ONE human left on Earth might be tasked with repopulating it.

I had a look at his compatibility instructions and it is straightforward.  He uses a keyword to prevent the actor being deleted, so I made a patch that adds the keyword to the child when each stage gets created (baby, child, and new adult).

Download and install the attached, and let it overwrite the files from the mod.  Please let me know if it works as expected.  It's a lightweight fix so if it works I'll include it in the main mod.

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced Fallout4-76 Patch.7z

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I had a look at his compatibility instructions and it is straightforward.  He uses a keyword to prevent the actor being deleted, so I made a patch that adds the keyword to the child when each stage gets created (baby, child, and new adult).

Download and install the attached, and let it overwrite the files from the mod.  Please let me know if it works as expected.  It's a lightweight fix so if it works I'll include it in the main mod.

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced Fallout4-76 Patch.7z 17.35 kB · 0 downloads

Excellent Ego. I will load up and give it a try.

On 5/11/2019 at 11:35 AM, EgoBallistic said:

AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced Fallout4-76 Patch.7z 17.35 kB · 1 download

Works like a charm Ego. Thank you very much!

11 hours ago, Hollunder said:

I have a Problem with the Invisible Bodys after the Pregnancy, i searched in Body Slide for the Presets from this Mod, but there is nothing to Chose.

So how i Build them, with what Body and what Preset?

This mod doesn't have presets.  You just need to build your female body and check "build morphs" so that the pregnancy morphs will work.

Cant seem to get a human to be pregnant i have the fpe month set to 1 so shouldnt take too long to figure out n from what i see i have it set so they should get preg 100 percent if anything can i see what anyone else has there options set as? Wait does this need a human baby add on? Like the creature do? Or is that already in the mod? Cause when i look at the show registered baby addons i dont see a human one just creatures

3 hours ago, Briansin said:

Cant seem to get a human to be pregnant i have the fpe month set to 1 so shouldnt take too long to figure out n from what i see i have it set so they should get preg 100 percent if anything can i see what anyone else has there options set as? Wait does this need a human baby add on? Like the creature do? Or is that already in the mod? Cause when i look at the show registered baby addons i dont see a human one just creatures

there is a series of MCM config options for FPE, have a look at them and change them around a bit.

D6904B7D311F005F474BAF82E463A6A5E189989A796CC5DD980E4594294836AACCFA081A31FCDBD3E453CBEF5B914ED3A2909909BD37BBCE75D8C7BBthis is my settings atm and still cant get noone  pregnant im playing as a male just for ur info from what i have it at id think it would be 100 percent pregnant but nothing an im using the leito an crazy animations

update: so apparently if i use  the sex em up way as in flirt blah blah go for sex then it works weird lol

5 minutes ago, Briansin said:

this is my settings atm and still cant get noone  pregnant im playing as a male just for ur info from what i have it at id think it would be 100 percent pregnant but nothing an im using the leito an crazy animations

Could you try again and then post your papyrus.0.log file in here as an attachment?  See this post for how to enable papyrus logging.

43 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Could you try again and then post your papyrus.0.log file in here as an attachment?  See this post for how to enable papyrus logging.

sure here you go i got it working with the sex em up flirting shit u know talking flirting blah blah  well seemed like it did anyways as it said she was probablly pregnant with babies lol but id like to have it working with the animations of leito an crazy as well the papyrus is after doing the leito animation gun/ could it be cause im still using the gun version? as i know theres a version without the gun tho crazys still has the gun too an doesnt work

Papyrus.0.log

4 minutes ago, Briansin said:

sure here you go i got it working with the sex em up flirting shit u know talking flirting blah blah  well seemed like it did anyways as it said she was probablly pregnant with babies lol but id like to have it working with the animations of leito an crazy as well the papyrus is after doing the leito animation gun/ could it be cause im still using the gun version? as i know theres a version without the gun tho crazys still has the gun too an doesnt work 

Oh, well that's the problem then.  FPE only knows when sex animations are played through AAF, either with a mod like Sex 'Em Up or through the AAF Home key menu.  The Leito and Crazy gun mods don't send the types of events that FPE listens for.

You can get the AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy Animations which will let them work through AAF (and they will play in scenes you start with AAF Sex Em Up).

4 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Oh, well that's the problem then.  FPE only knows when sex animations are played through AAF, either with a mod like Sex 'Em Up or through the AAF Home key menu.  The Leito and Crazy gun mods don't send the types of events that FPE listens for.

You can get the AAF Patch for Leito and Crazy Animations which will let them work through AAF (and they will play in scenes you start with AAF Sex Em Up).

thats the thing i do have  that patch lol so  to  get em preg ill have to go thru aaf home key n sex em up?...edit ok i might have found  a possible problem seems i have an older version of the patch i have 2. something when theres now a 3. version lol

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

So for thr babies do i just leave them in the females inventory or take them out or what? Just got 8 all at once two had triplets n another twins lol

17 minutes ago, Briansin said:

So for thr babies do i just leave them in the females inventory or take them out or what? Just got 8 all at once two had triplets n another twins lol

You can leave them in the female's inventory or put them somewhere in a settlement.  If you put them in a settlement they will automatically become settlers once they grow into full NPCs.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You can leave them in the female's inventory or put them somewhere in a settlement.  If you put them in a settlement they will automatically become settlers once they grow into full NPCs.

Oh what happens if  u leave em in inventory? They become settlers  or u have to recruit em? Lol

On 5/23/2019 at 7:05 AM, Briansin said:

Oh what happens if  u leave em in inventory? They become settlers  or u have to recruit em? Lol

On 5/23/2019 at 11:28 AM, Briansin said:

Nvm i know now lol damn trashcarla just left them at the diner near concord lol

1 hour ago, Briansin said:

loving the mod now i got it going but was wondering if sometime whenever there be a way to kinda track the  children u have n maybe a way to tell who all the parents are if not.. still awesome mod 

I kinda working on something similar for the more creatures mod (however it may need a lot of work to make it work with NPC's other than the player)

basically when they grow to be children (or adults), they start following the player and you can override that by placing them in a settlement (cannot make them follow you after that)

however doing this method will CTD the game if you play(or test) ESPExplorer with either mod

I am making a new non-sexual mod add-on pack based around Family Planning Enhanced.

it is called "Family Planning Enhanced - Abandoned Babies (Because you killed one of their parents)"

this mod basically adds abandoned(formerly Dying) babies to the levelled Lists for you to raise, sell or use as fertilizer

(I am still working out what levelled lists to use)

New Version 2.202 Uploaded

• Adds JaneBod morph support
  • Adds compatibility with Fallout 4-76 to prevent children from being deleted

JaneBod support works just like the other two bodies.  Install JaneBod, build your preset and outfits in BodySlide with "Build Morphs" checked, and select Jane Bod in the FPE MCM under "Body Options".

The Fallout 4-76 compatibility prevents children from FPE from being deleted by FO4-76.  This only happens if the FO4-76 mod is detected, and has no effect if Fallout 4-76 is not installed.

No need for a clean save or new game, just update the mod.  FPE will detect the new version and update itself.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 2.202 Uploaded

• Adds JaneBod morph support
  • Adds compatibility with Fallout 4-76 to prevent children from being deleted

JaneBod support works just like the other two bodies.  Install JaneBod, build your preset and outfits in BodySlide with "Build Morphs" checked, and select Jane Bod in the FPE MCM under "Body Options".

The Fallout 4-76 compatibility prevents children from FPE from being deleted by FO4-76.  This only happens if the FO4-76 mod is detected, and has no effect if Fallout 4-76 is not installed.

No need for a clean save or new game, just update the mod.  FPE will detect the new version and update itself.

Holy Shit I thought all hope was lost lol thanks!