AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

16 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

just wondering, about a couple of things, I started playing/modding Fallout 4 again.

I was thinking about a couple of minor addon mods for FPE

1. Cloning Mod - Allows you to craft a test-tube clone baby that becomes a copy of the player(or other select NPC). (or just create a designer baby with improved stats)

(I would like to have a chem that induces a pregnancy with the same outcome, that is not likely yet)

2. Orphan/Abandoned Babies - this is an older mod I was working a while back, I am wondering if anyone is interested in me continuing it?

(basically this mod is about finding babies on dead bodies or dumpsters and then healing and growing them up)(I believe I was adding orphan babies as a wearable object)

3. Additional Cribs - I am getting bored of the current Cribs in the game so I am recoloring cribs at the moment (Black & White)

(I wanted to redesign the entire crib system so Babies(Eggs) can rest in a visible container but I have no idea how to do that yet(I have no idea how cribs work either))

and I want to know what colours you guys would like to have?

20190814153353_1.jpg

I like the first option, especially if for an institute perk. That sounds badass!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 2:33 AM, Invictaxe said:

1. Cloning Mod - Allows you to craft a test-tube clone baby that becomes a copy of the player(or other select NPC). (or just create a designer baby with improved stats)

(I would like to have a chem that induces a pregnancy with the same outcome, that is not likely yet)

Does this mean we could theoretically have inheritable traits aswell?

1 hour ago, moltobenis said:

Does this mean we could theoretically have inheritable traits aswell?

I have no idea, however it could be possible to have multiple clones with different perks(however I have no idea how to present this in an usable fashion apart from the following)

Some examples I can think of is the following.

have one clone being a security expert (better defence)

have one clone being an entertainer (better Happness)

have one clone being a farmer(or something else) (more food)

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes.

Seems like every time I finish a scene my game crashes due to this mod. Here's my load order: 

Spoiler

GameMode=Fallout4

Fallout4.esm=1
DLCRobot.esm=1
DLCworkshop01.esm=1
DLCCoast.esm=1
DLCworkshop02.esm=1
DLCworkshop03.esm=1
DLCNukaWorld.esm=1
ccfsvfo4002-midcenturymodern.esl=1
ccfrsfo4001-handmadeshotgun.esl=1
cceejfo4001-decorationpack.esl=1
ccbgsfo4045-advarccab.esl=1
ccfsvfo4003-slocum.esl=1
ccgcafo4003-factionws03bos.esl=1
ccgcafo4010-factionws10rr.esl=1
ccgcafo4011-factionws11vt.esl=1
cceejfo4002-nuka.esl=1
cczsef04001-bhouse.esm=1
cctosfo4001-neosky.esm=1
cckgjfo4001-bastion.esl=1
cczsefo4002-smanor.esm=1
cctosfo4002_neonflats.esm=1
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp=1
ACS Master.esm=1
Snap'n Build.esm=1
HUDFramework.esm=1
MassFusionWonderPower.esm=1
VoidkCleanedHomeplate.esl=1
Homemaker.esm=1
Rusty Face Fix.esl=1
LMBTOverlays.esl=1
AORobcoReconScope.esl=1
RRTV_NukaRecipeRetextures.esl=1
LMNSOverlays.esl=1
NQAS - BoS Fire Support.esl=1
fo3friedghouls.esl=1
Bad Girl.esl=1
Flashy_StealthyTakedowns.esl=1
Sexy Lingerie.esl=1
OP_CCNuCafeOlaFullSettlement.esl=1
OP_CCCharlestownCondoFullSettlement.esl=1
OP_CCNoirPenthouseFullSettlement.esl=1
TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl=1
AAF.esm=1
ArmorKeywords.esm=1
Hardcore Outfit.esl=1
Heavy Metal Heels.esl=1
Naughty Nights.esl=1
WorkshopFramework.esm=1
NoLoopingWeaponSounds.esp=1
CROSS_Blades.esp=1
RoomDividers.esp=1
BarefootFootstepSet.esp=1
T60to51.esp=1
NezzarUltimateCollection.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
Elegant Hardware.esp=1
ACS Master.esp=1
ACS Paintings.esp=1
EnclaveX02.esp=1
SettlementMenuManager.esp=1
IcebreakerCDO-Settlements.esp=1
ABP Paintings.esp=1
AS_CraftableInstituteStations.esp=1
BetterJunkFences.esp=1
TurretBallEN.esp=1
Lasers Have No Recoil.esp=1
One Minutemen Radiant Quest At A Time.esp=1
Beautiful Magnolia.esp=1
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp=1
Glazing.esp=1
PlatinumCurieV2.1.esp=1
Unicorn_Farts_And_God_Rays.esp=1
PiP-Boy2000.esp=1
WindowBoards.esp=1
MiscHairstyle.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp=1
TheKite_Railroad_Handmaiden.esp=1
3DNPC_FO4.esp=1
IcebreakerCDO-Piper.esp=1
HighrollerOverboss.esp=1
CGOsoundsplugin.esp=1
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp=1
The Collector's Guides AIO.esp=1
Nuka-World Collectable Markers.esp=1
SettlementDaltonFarm.esp=1
FarHarborStory.esp=1
Eli_Faction Housing Overhaul - Institute.esp=1
AA FusionCityRising.esp=1
3DNPC_FO4_DLC.esp=1
Eli_FahabaShack.esp=1
FO3FirstAidKitReplacer - All DLCs.esp=1
InstituteStory.esp=1
RadiumInc.esp=1
ProjectValkyrie.esp=1
LimaOutpost.esp=1
LAER.esp=1
SkyHQ.esp=1
CROSS_InstituteExpeditionarySuit.esp=1
CROSS_CourserStrigidae.esp=1
SOU All-in-one.esp=1
SkipHSH1_6.esp=1
PostWarJet.esp=1
Regenerating Power Armor Battery.esp=1
Azzhat_customizations.esp=1
QuickOutfit.esp=1
McMillanCS5.esp=1
Crimsomrider's Convenient Resources.esp=1
Power Conduits and Pylons - Increased Radius x3.esp=1
ClassicGhoulRace.esp=1
AlexSleevePatcher.esp=1
Weapon Rack Extended.esp=1
Deeper Thoughts - Expressive Curie.esp=1
CourserCrusher.esp=1
Skeleton in a Fridge.esp=1
VaultTecStory.esp=1
WilkesEstate.esp=1
PSS.esp=1
AtomicRadio.esp=1
SKKWorkshopUtilities.esp=1
NoirPenthouseWorkshop.esp=1
Hellfirenew.esp=1
CustomizableRadiator.esp=1
MassFusionWonderPowerGadgets.esp=1
Elvani's Track Pack - FIX.esp=1
Cross_Patch-CourserSuit.esp=1
OCDecorator.esp=1
OCDispenser.esp=1
OCDecoratorDLC.esp=1
PreWarSafes.esp=1
SpotlightFix-300-Shadow.esp=1
VIO_Strap-On.esp=1
Quieter Settlements - Recommended Settings.esp=1
GKX New Perk Magazines.esp=1
infinite_settlement_budget.esp=1
CREAtiveClutter.esp=1
FVCO.esp=1
Krait6712.esp=1
Vault Outfits Redux.esp=1
Archimedes-II.esp=1
Piper New Look 2.esp=1
Cherchez La Femme.esp=1
dinoshelf.esp=1
Lucky's Rabbit Foot.esp=1
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp=1
Viper6610.esp=1
SettlementPrivacy.esp=1
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp=1
Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp=1
Eli_Display Shelves.esp=1
ANiceOakTree Hairs.esp=1
fo3friedghouls.esp=1
BetterCompanions.esp=1
LovingCait.esp=1
Snappy_HouseK.esp=1
Snappy_DLC03.esp=1
ZaZOut4.esp=1
LooksMenu.esp=1
ESPExplorerFO4.esp=1
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp=1
SuperAffinity.esp=1
NoAffinityCooldown.esp=1
SuperAffinitySeason.esp=1
RE2 Ada&Claire.esp=1
Atomic Lust.esp=1
SleekStylesPack.esp=1
Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp=1
FO4HHS.esp=1
ALSL Vault Suit Unzipped - vault 111 suits only.esp=1
Crimsomrider's 1950s Feminine Outfits.esp=1
dcc-dialog-helm.esp=1
CGR - Nuka World.esp=1
AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp=1
CumNWealth.esp=1
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
Mutated Lust.esp=1
CraftingFramework.esp=1
CWSS Redux.esp=1
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp=1
SurvivalOptions.esp=1
MyCart_Biohazard.esp=1
Scrap Everything - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
ScrapZapper.esp=1
Armorsmith Extended.esp=1
ALSL Vault Suit Unzipped - Vaults 111 and 95 suits only.esp=1
MagnoCumGaudio.esp=1
TransferSettlements.esp=1
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp=1
AdvancedNeeds2.esp=1
AdvancedNeeds2_Patch_DLC.esp=1
AdvancedNeeds2_Patch_CWSS.esp=1
F4NVServiceRifleRedux.esp=1
CagedVixen.esp=1
Grim ZeroSuitSamusCamo.esp=1
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp=1
PiP-Boy2000_LMCC.esp=1
FutaFEV.esp=1
Wet Look.esp=1
WorkshopPlus.esp=1
Depravity.esp=1
F4NV-N99.esp=1
BPB_Both_NR.esp=1
FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp=1

And here is my papyrus log

Papyrus.0.log

3 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Seems like every time I finish a scene my game crashes due to this mod.

I doubt that very much.  In any case,  your script log doesn't show anything at all related to this mod.  But it shows lots of errors from Futanari FEV, MCG, and the FO4 HHS system when animations stop.

Go into the Debug section of the FPE MCM and set Verbose Script Logging to ON, then do another scene and post that script log.

On 8/14/2019 at 3:33 AM, Invictaxe said:

It is not difficult to add new ways of impregnating characters.  Take a look at the interface script in the downloads. 

I think the existing baby addon system would allow you to make this work, you would just need to specify something as the "father" that led to the right type of baby being created.

On 8/14/2019 at 7:39 PM, EMack114 said:

3. Additional Cribs - I am getting bored of the current Cribs in the game so I am recoloring cribs at the moment (Black & White)

(I wanted to redesign the entire crib system so Babies(Eggs) can rest in a visible container but I have no idea how to do that yet(I have no idea how cribs work either))

and I want to know what colours you guys would like to have?

To use a crib you drop the baby onto it and the script takes over and places the baby in the right spot.

If you want to make entirely new cribs you will need to add them to the FPFP_CribFormList (XX004CEE).  Simple enough to do via script or with a patch.

I have a question about FPE. I glanced back through the earlier pages, but didn't see them asked before (though it pretty early and I am foggy on zquil, and may have missed them.). Is there a command that will give you the pregnancy status if an npc under your crosshairs? I find myself missing notifications when in settlement build mode, and was hoping there was a way to check on my own. 

Thanks for your time in answering, and building these great mods for FO4.

4 hours ago, deepsouthguy said:

Is there a command that will give you the pregnancy status if an npc under your crosshairs? I find myself missing notifications when in settlement build mode, and was hoping there was a way to check on my own. 

Not currently no.  I really need to add that.

New version 2.300 uploaded

I added a Show Target Pregnancy Info option under MCM Debug menu.  This will show whether an actor is pregnant, and if so give details about the pregnancy including number of babies, number of months along, and race of the father.  The function will work on the last actor that was under the crosshairs and within dialogue range.  Note that a few races (most of the dog type races, and Super Mutants) do not have a proper display name, in which case the father race will be displayed as "A creature".

20190901131648_1.thumb.jpg.9f1c6dee0dc083b6b243603e4909de8f.jpg  20190901131659_1.thumb.jpg.30fc669c9e29baf40827590496ceb57c.jpg 20190901131838_1.thumb.jpg.803bf915aff672a28b770077d8a2e34c.jpg

I saw this at a nexus forum

equipitem f468e
caf AnimFlavorHoldingBaby

it says that u can make any npc to look like u re carrying a baby

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7013501-settlers-with-baby/

I was wondering if u can have that feature included on ur egreat work on this mod making the character carry the baby as an equiped armor part just for immersion XD thnx for ur awesome work on this, tyvm

edit: i found this too if is of help from reddit too:

So... I'm not at home now so I won't remember his exact ID, but to do that I used a few console commands.

First I used 'prid 000a7d37' without quotes to select Nate (because I'm playing with 'Nora', if you're playing with Nate you should use 'prid 000a7d38').

After that type 'inv' and it should list all items 'Nate' has in his inventory. You'll notice that most items contain a description saying what they exactly are, but it will be one ID without description. That's baby Shaun ID.

Now type 'player.additem __________' (insert baby Shaun ID). It should add Shaun to your inventory, but if you open your pipboy you won't find him.

After that type 'player.equipitem __________' (insert baby Shaun ID again). Now the baby should show up in your arms. Notice that he replaces the pipboy, so if you try to open the pipboy it won't work, if you want to re-equip the pipboy 'player.equipitem 00021b3b' should work.

I couldn't find out how to play the correct animation to 'carry' the baby around though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3zhih3/i_found_out_how_to_equip_a_baby_shaun_into_your/

8 hours ago, magnusx said:

I saw this at a nexus forum

equipitem f468e
caf AnimFlavorHoldingBaby

it says that u can make any npc to look like u re carrying a baby

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/7013501-settlers-with-baby/

I was wondering if u can have that feature included on ur egreat work on this mod making the character carry the baby as an equiped armor part just for immersion XD thnx for ur awesome work on this, tyvm

edit: i found this too if is of help from reddit too:

So... I'm not at home now so I won't remember his exact ID, but to do that I used a few console commands.

First I used 'prid 000a7d37' without quotes to select Nate (because I'm playing with 'Nora', if you're playing with Nate you should use 'prid 000a7d38').

After that type 'inv' and it should list all items 'Nate' has in his inventory. You'll notice that most items contain a description saying what they exactly are, but it will be one ID without description. That's baby Shaun ID.

Now type 'player.additem __________' (insert baby Shaun ID). It should add Shaun to your inventory, but if you open your pipboy you won't find him.

After that type 'player.equipitem __________' (insert baby Shaun ID again). Now the baby should show up in your arms. Notice that he replaces the pipboy, so if you try to open the pipboy it won't work, if you want to re-equip the pipboy 'player.equipitem 00021b3b' should work.

I couldn't find out how to play the correct animation to 'carry' the baby around though.

https://www.reddit.com/r/fo4/comments/3zhih3/i_found_out_how_to_equip_a_baby_shaun_into_your/

I tried making this a while back using assets from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25298

I am trying making this in two different ways

1. having the baby growing up as a backpack(you know what i mean), but it couldn't spawn a child actor (don't know why) (or maybe pregnancy didn't spawn the backpack, I can't remember)

2. current idea, Orphans of the Commonwealth, which has raiders (or whoever) carrying a baby on them as a backpack so after finding one, you could feed it to grow it up.

(it is not appearing in the gameworld, most likely i messed up the leveled lists)

however I am in a mod creating mood at the moment so I give this both mod ideas another try

edit: like I said, I am in a mod creating mood so I quickly made a baby backpack mod and it works

(there is a slight issue with NPC's wearing the babies after they grow up to be children but a wardrobe change fixes that (and maybe time?))

edit again: it turns out the bug was that pregnancy didn't spawn the backpack baby (the sad thing is that I posted about this but I cannot remember or find the post) also there was numerous baby messages popping up in a new game from far Harbor & Vault 81 (no idea why)

15 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I tried making this a while back using assets from this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25298

I am trying making this in two different ways

1. having the baby growing up as a backpack(you know what i mean), but it couldn't spawn a child actor (don't know why) (or maybe pregnancy didn't spawn the backpack, I can't remember)

2. current idea, Orphans of the Commonwealth, which has raiders (or whoever) carrying a baby on them as a backpack so after finding one, you could feed it to grow it up.

(it is not appearing in the gameworld, most likely i messed up the leveled lists)

however I am in a mod creating mood at the moment so I give this both mod ideas another try

edit: like I said, I am in a mod creating mood so I quickly made a baby backpack mod and it works

(there is a slight issue with NPC's wearing the babies after they grow up to be children but a wardrobe change fixes that (and maybe time?))

edit again: it turns out the bug was that pregnancy didn't spawn the backpack baby (the sad thing is that I posted about this but I cannot remember or find the post) also there was numerous baby messages popping up in a new game from far Harbor & Vault 81 (no idea why)

So I did some work on these ideas today.

I have a selection of mods I am going to upload in the next couple of days (after more testing & Tweaking)

Orphan Baby - Adds Babies to dead levelled lists similar to FPE More Creatures Non-Sexual.

Abandoned Baby - Adds Babies to container levelled lists such as a Dumpster Baby

Lost Baby - Contains both versions above

(these mods will produce a child from Family Planning Enhanced after a trip to the Chemistry Workbench to Feed and heal the baby)

Cloning Baby - Allows you to produce a clone of yourself via chemistry workbench and this produces a clone of yourself in four different versions (Normal, Security, Farmer & Entertainer)

I have two slight issues with this mod so far

1. I need to tweak the recipe to make it harder

2. I would like to turn the child's skin colour into something unnatural such as really white but I am unable to produce an extremely white skintone so I would like suggestions?

finally about wearable babies, they work great under certain situations otherwise they are annoying such as

I am unable to get them to show up on uncontrollable NPC's viewable bodies such as I had a wearable baby equipped on Magnolia but it refused to show up.

also I am unable to get pregnancies to birth wearable babies.

and if you craft a wearable baby from a normal baby then it resets the timer (which is fine if it is a new newborn)

but if you are fine with the issues above then I will post it as well

Awesome, Im looking forward for it, I will be satisfied with my girl havin its baby being carried with her, but all the other features will help on the development of the settlements and the lore of fallout, I really not playing the main history, i preffer stuff like the mods u doing to add suvivalism and rebuild of the society of the commonwealth. 

5 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

So I did some work on these ideas today.

I have a selection of mods I am going to upload in the next couple of days (after more testing & Tweaking)

Orphan Baby - Adds Babies to dead levelled lists similar to FPE More Creatures Non-Sexual.

Abandoned Baby - Adds Babies to container levelled lists such as a Dumpster Baby

Lost Baby - Contains both versions above

(these mods will produce a child from Family Planning Enhanced after a trip to the Chemistry Workbench to Feed and heal the baby)

Cloning Baby - Allows you to produce a clone of yourself via chemistry workbench and this produces a clone of yourself in four different versions (Normal, Security, Farmer & Entertainer)

2. I would like to turn the child's skin colour into something unnatural such as really white but I am unable to produce an extremely white skintone so I would like suggestions?

finally about wearable babies, they work great under certain situations otherwise they are annoying such as

I am unable to get them to show up on uncontrollable NPC's viewable bodies such as I had a wearable baby equipped on Magnolia but it refused to show up.

also I am unable to get pregnancies to birth wearable babies.

and if you craft a wearable baby from a normal baby then it resets the timer (which is fine if it is a new newborn)

but if you are fine with the issues above then I will post it as well

9 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

I should mention that I still don't know how to impregnate using injectables so this is next big step for a chunk of my mods, for both Creatures and humans

so in the mean time, this mod allows you to create a baby of yourself in the chemistry workbench which then grows to become a copy of you. (I just have to tweak it a bit)

the following images is the clone settlers over a course of a players sexchange (it does require a save & an reload)

20190904085907_1.jpg

20190904085933_1.jpg

20190904090009_1.jpg

So sad the quest of the father is incomplete, could be awesome that the outcome be that u can just recruit him as a follower and he give u caps an meals, not that it change it original faction, hope someona hvave time to take a look at tit becuz is sooo amazing all this stuff here, i even left skyrim in the bin XD

32 minutes ago, magnusx said:

So sad the quest of the father is incomplete, could be awesome that the outcome be that u can just recruit him as a follower and he give u caps an meals, not that it change it original faction, hope someona hvave time to take a look at tit becuz is sooo amazing all this stuff here, i even left skyrim in the bin XD

That is the next thing I am going to work on with this mod.  I am not sure if I will be able to make the father become a potential follower but that is what I would like to do.

7 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That is the next thing I am going to work on with this mod.  I am not sure if I will be able to make the father become a potential follower but that is what I would like to do.

U so awesome thx so much!!!! so great work u do, no bugs, no crash, just smoot stuff, thnx

Great mod.  Working good for me.  One thing I would like to see though is, when you get the doctor to do the checkup, or the try to get the baby status in mcm I would like to know the baby race.  say for instance, the toon gets banged by Supermuties and their dogs, trying to get away gets banged by raiders, kills them all, and finds out oops going to have baby.  father is dead.

does the toon want to raise a supermutie dog, well of course, Shawn would love to help raise his little doggy brother or sister LOL

I wholeheartedly agree on finishing/fixing the Father quest. I'm pretty sure its the same for everyone (hoping not just me), whenver that quest activates I cannot speak to a male follower or any other male npc without it taking over the dialog, so frustrating sometimes. Maybe its a priority issue, I think I looked at it and it was set to 70, but I am not confident enough to attempt a change. Other mods don't seem to have this issue with quest dialog, so it has to be possible.

Anywhoo, thanks for all the great work you have done, and keep it up please!