AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

On 5/23/2019 at 4:43 AM, EgoBallistic said:

You can leave them in the female's inventory or put them somewhere in a settlement.  If you put them in a settlement they will automatically become settlers once they grow into full NPCs.

One of the NPCs i impregnated still had my baby that was beyond the FPE duration to become a child (baby was 13 FPE old, while my settings state that babies turn children by 10 FPE). I'm assuming this is a glitch?

If we leave them with the female's inventory, do we get a notification once they turn into children?

I also tried taking the baby from the NPC's inventory and then placing it in the settlement. A notification popped up saying "the baby will be raised as a settler of [settlement]" but i dont see the kid around... Do they automatically turn into adults once dropped in the settlement? or do they go thru the regular process of becoming a child first? :D

Currently halting my playthrough until i can resolve this glitch. Great mod btw. Gave the game new life. ;) 

3 hours ago, fred200 said:

What is supposed to happen if you pay for an abortion?

I get a fade to black - and it never comes out. Missing an animation maybe?

Game is not locked - I can still open a console and quit out. It is just black... 

The game normally fades to black and back again, and you get a message that the Unplanned Pregnancy quest is over.  There is no animation, the screen just fades to black, and because you are not actually giving birth, the only thing that happens during the fadeout is a timer to unfade the screen after 1 second.

If you can post your script log I can look at it and see if there are any errors.

2 hours ago, markyy0902 said:

One of the NPCs i impregnated still had my baby that was beyond the FPE duration to become a child (baby was 13 FPE old, while my settings state that babies turn children by 10 FPE). I'm assuming this is a glitch?

Sounds like a glitch, that is not supposed to happen.

If we leave them with the female's inventory, do we get a notification once they turn into children? 

Yes, if you have notifications turned on, you will get a notification "A baby has grown into an child at [settlement]" or "in the Commonwealth".  Same when they turn into adults.

I also tried taking the baby from the NPC's inventory and then placing it in the settlement. A notification popped up saying "the baby will be raised as a settler of [settlement]" but i dont see the kid around... Do they automatically turn into adults once dropped in the settlement? or do they go thru the regular process of becoming a child first? :D

They go through the whole process of growing from baby to child and child to adult, and you get the same notifications.

When you take the baby, you get a popup showing the baby's stats, like this:

20190603051222_1.thumb.jpg.47479b8af65a880025405e3ddcee4487.jpg

The values on mine are crazy short because I set everything to 1 day for testing.  But what do yours show for that child?

1 hour ago, Briansin said:

one thing i noticed is when u name them as a baby or a child when they grow up to a child or to a adult you have to go rename them as they then show up as grown settler

that is because they are two different NPC's

They are not the same NPC, when the child reaches the end of its time, it gets destroyed and get replaced by an adult

2 hours ago, Djbasner said:

having a small issue with the bodymorphs, the newest bodyslide software doesn't have the minimum to maximum like the older ones do. Do I need to go back to an older bodyslide to have these options?

if you thinking like it is like Skyrim then you are wrong, Fallout 4 never used Min-Max Bodies

there is only the one body slider

13 hours ago, Djbasner said:

having a small issue with the bodymorphs, the newest bodyslide software doesn't have the minimum to maximum like the older ones do. Do I need to go back to an older bodyslide to have these options?

You don't need to do anything like that.  Just build your body the way you want it to look normally, and make sure "build morphs" is checked.  That will create the .tri files that FPE needs to morph the body when the character is pregnant.  If you want to change the strength of the morph effects, there is an option in MCM for that.

This mod is so fun *Laughs*

This playthrough in addition to doing fists-only (no weapons or armor) I'm also building up sanctuary using only family planning (this version). I didn't let preston and the gang out of the museum, so I've got sanctuary up to around 25 or so people just from this mod, hehe.

As I go around converting settlements I make sure to add beds if there's a couple in the settlement so the kids will have a place to sleep.

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

You don't need to do anything like that.  Just build your body the way you want it to look normally, and make sure "build morphs" is checked.  That will create the .tri files that FPE needs to morph the body when the character is pregnant.  If you want to change the strength of the morph effects, there is an option in MCM for that.

I must be having another issue then because building the morphs doesn't do anything for me

1 hour ago, Djbasner said:

I must be having another issue then because building the morphs doesn't do anything for me

I am going to assume that you have the latest version of Looksmenu (otherwise get it NOW https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12631/?)

go into console and type slm 14

then go into Body->Advance

now play around with the sliders and see if it affects your body.

if it doesn't affect your body then you do have a problem with your meshes

if it affects your body then you do have a problem with a mod

Recently upgraded  to this version of FPE , Zax based  skeleton and fusion girl: specifically to use the  fusion girl body.

With he FSM Athletic body built in CBBE teverything was flawless in terms of the mod working..... with fusion girl, not so much. While the player can get pregnant, none of the  captures can (Just business), nor piper, or if they can, the notifications aren't working.  Looked for the  formlist to see if there was a "no pregnant" flag on the NPC, but damned if I can find it in FO4edit.

Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Tazcada said:

Recently upgraded  to this version of FPE , Zax based  skeleton and fusion girl: specifically to use the  fusion girl body.

With he FSM Athletic body built in CBBE teverything was flawless in terms of the mod working..... with fusion girl, not so much. While the player can get pregnant, none of the  captures can (Just business), nor piper, or if they can, the notifications aren't working.  Looked for the  formlist to see if there was a "no pregnant" flag on the NPC, but damned if I can find it in FO4edit.

Any suggestions?

The body type has no effect at all on whether a character can get pregnant; it only affects the morphs that are applied.  Also, by default no NPCs are blocked from pregnancy.  The prohibited keyword is not added to any NPCs, and the formlist only has the prohibited keyword in it.  Here is the formlist in FO4Edit.  If this isn't in your plugin then you have the wrong version of the mod installed:

image.thumb.png.ae9eade6bf37887a30a1c0100af1d6bf.png

By default, you won't get notifications for NPC pregnancy.  Set your notifications like this so that you can see NPC pregnancy chances and conception:

20190428173647_1.jpg.9c1db3851aa69f792b96b47e38ed2578.jpg

If it still doesn't seem to be working, turn on Papyrus logging and then set your Base Percent Chance to 100%.  Then try getting one of them pregnant and post your Papyrus log in here as an attachment and I'll take a look.

On 6/8/2019 at 12:29 AM, EgoBallistic said:

I really like this mod, the lead belly effect is a nice addition. However, if I may make a small request. I'm having issues compiling FPFP_BasePregData because F4SE's ObjectReference.psc has that string "parent". I haven't tried GECK, only caprica and importing the pex folder doesn't seem to change anything (perhaps I'm doing it wrong). But anyways, the DoubleMelon effect looks really weird on B and C cup breasts. Would it be possible to change BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "DoubleMelon", FPFP_Keyword, (power/2)) to BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "Breasts", FPFP_Keyword, (power/2))? Or perhaps get an option? Thanks for reading!

Hello. I'm going to describe in this thread a minor bug I ran into even though I'm 100% sure the issue is not with this mod. I write here because I'm not sure which mod caused it, but because it impacts this mod I figured this is the place to give a heads up.

Background

This play through this mod has successfully created more than 25 human babies both with player and NPCs. That's works perfectly on its own. What I've been doing is making sure my player character is already pregnant before leaving Sanctuary so that if she gets into "trouble" with raiders, gunners or monsters the babies stay human. I've got the parenthood set to all races (including bugs and monsters if I understand it properly), so I'm careful about trying to keep human babies in the player.

When I was using RSE2 CSA without Violate the humans always stayed human using the method of being already pregnant with humans.

The Surprise

I later installed the latest version of AAF Violate and set it so Violate would kick off on health threshold automatically and RSE2 CSA would only kick off with manual surrenders. This mechanic was working fine.

My player got pregnant with a human, and I confirmed I had two babies in the womb. She then went out and got herself in Violate trouble with 8 or 9 super mutants who harassed her to no end before she finally killed them all.

Everything seemed fine, and the days went on, but when the babies finally came out, they were two super mutant babies. The two human babies got replaced with two super mutant babies.

It's not a big deal. I'm going to raise the two super mutants normally and make them provisioners between settlements when they grow up.

But I mention it because I think either Violate or something else accidentally stepped on AAF Family Planning Expanded (Fusion Girl edition).

2 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Hello. I'm going to describe in this thread a minor bug I ran into even though I'm 100% sure the issue is not with this mod. I write here because I'm not sure which mod caused it, but because it impacts this mod I figured this is the place to give a heads up.

Background

This play through this mod has successfully created more than 25 human babies both with player and NPCs. That's works perfectly on its own. What I've been doing is making sure my player character is already pregnant before leaving Sanctuary so that if she gets into "trouble" with raiders, gunners or monsters the babies stay human. I've got the parenthood set to all races (including bugs and monsters if I understand it properly), so I'm careful about trying to keep human babies in the player.

When I was using RSE2 CSA without Violate the humans always stayed human using the method of being already pregnant with humans.

The Surprise

I later installed the latest version of AAF Violate and set it so Violate would kick off on health threshold automatically and RSE2 CSA would only kick off with manual surrenders. This mechanic was working fine.

My player got pregnant with a human, and I confirmed I had two babies in the womb. She then went out and got herself in Violate trouble with 8 or 9 super mutants who harassed her to no end before she finally killed them all.

Everything seemed fine, and the days went on, but when the babies finally came out, they were two super mutant babies. The two human babies got replaced with two super mutant babies.

It's not a big deal. I'm going to raise the two super mutants normally and make them provisioners between settlements when they grow up.

But I mention it because I think either Violate or something else accidentally stepped on AAF Family Planning Expanded (Fusion Girl edition).

what Family Planning Enhance Addon packs do you have installed?

because it has been a while since I tested it but I believe the default race for all babies is human(or ghoul) if there isn't any addon packs

(this is why I had a bit of trouble with my non-Sexual version of FPE More Creatures)

5 hours ago, Karna5 said:

I think the bug was probably caused by something inside FPE, and the fact that it happened with Violate was just a coincidence.

Sex mods don't directly interface with FPE.  FPE works by listening for AAF animation Start/Change/Stop events.  These get sent out by AAF whenever an animation is played using AAF, regardless of how it's triggered - through a mod, through the wizard, etc.   FPE then looks at the animation tags and the list of actors in the event, and decides what to do from those.  So there's nothing different about sex from Violate versus any other mod.

I will say, though, that Violate supports more different kinds of sex than CSA does: more types of creatures, more group sex, etc.  So it's possible that this exposed a bug in FPE that wasn't showing up before.

Like @Invictaxe I also would like to know what add-on packs you are using, if any.  That might help narrow it down.

6 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Would it be possible to change BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "DoubleMelon", FPFP_Keyword, (power/2)) to BodyGen.SetMorph(Ourself, true, "Breasts", FPFP_Keyword, (power/2))? Or perhaps get an option? Thanks for reading!

PM sent.

The next version of FPE will have a fourth body option, "Custom".  This will load a list of morphs and power multipliers from a .ini file located in Data\F4SE\Plugins.  This will allow users to totally customize any and all morphs applied at each month of pregnancy and in the "lasting morphs" phase.  So you won't need to rely on the hardcoded values in the scripts, and you won't have to wait for me to add morphs for new body types.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I think the bug was probably caused by something inside FPE, and the fact that it happened with Violate was just a coincidence.

Sex mods don't directly interface with FPE.  FPE works by listening for AAF animation Start/Change/Stop events.  These get sent out by AAF whenever an animation is played using AAF, regardless of how it's triggered - through a mod, through the wizard, etc.   FPE then looks at the animation tags and the list of actors in the event, and decides what to do from those.  So there's nothing different about sex from Violate versus any other mod.

I will say, though, that Violate supports more different kinds of sex than CSA does: more types of creatures, more group sex, etc.  So it's possible that this exposed a bug in FPE that wasn't showing up before.

Like @Invictaxe I also would like to know what add-on packs you are using, if any.  That might help narrow it down.

I bet you're right that Violate is a coincidence. In hind sight, every time CSA tried to trigger super mutants it bugged out and reset. So it never successfully did super mutants. But Violate definitely had no problem with Super Mutants *Laughs*

According to NMM I have "Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures" version 0.995 and "AAF Family Planning Enhanced 2.202"

I'm not sure how they work together. I don't know if the former stepped on the latter or if one controls it all :)

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

I bet you're right that Violate is a coincidence. In hind sight, every time CSA tried to trigger super mutants it bugged out and reset. So it never successfully did super mutants. But Violate definitely had no problem with Super Mutants *Laughs*

According to NMM I have "Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures" version 0.995 and "AAF Family Planning Enhanced 2.202"

I'm not sure how they work together. I don't know if the former stepped on the latter or if one controls it all :)

that is good, you only have one addon pack (otherwise it may clash with each other if you had more addon's)

The only thing I can think of is that FPE gotten confused by the multiple fathers and it gave birth to the latest father

Basically from what I can tell by the workings of the mod, it only reads the fathers race at the birth when it spawns a baby object.

(I will do some testing of my own to test this issue)

7 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

Basically from what I can tell by the workings of the mod, it only reads the fathers race at the birth when it spawns a baby object.

(I will do some testing of my own to test this issue)

Thanks a ton, Invictaxe. This said, the mods in question are tremendously fun. So if it turns out that's the way the mechanic needs to be for them to work, I'll simply shift my behavior to make sure my character gives birth before leaving a settlement and to explore the Commonwealth unpregnant. But I'll wait to see what you come up with on recommendations :) Thanks.

9 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

The routine to spawn a baby object uses the father's race, but the race is stored at conception in the pregnancy data handler.  Here is the whole sequence of events:

• A sex animation happens.  AAF sends out an OnAnimationStop event.
  • FPFP_BasePregData handles the OnAnimationStop.  The event handler checks for valid actors, and if they qualify, TrySpermFrom() is called
  • TrySpermFrom() checks fertility, contraception, random number generator, etc.  If the female is already in the pregnant faction, the process stops right here and pregnancy cannot occur.  If the checks and die roll allow pregnancy, Impregnate() is called.
  • Impregnate() stores the father's race, puts the mother in the pregnant faction, and sets up the pregnancy events
  • Nine months go by
  • GiveBirth() happens.  This calls FPFP_BabyHandler.AddBaby() and passes in the previously stored father's race.  Addbaby() calls GetBabyType() to determine what the baby is.
  • GetBabyType() looks at the father race, and if the race has the ActorTypeHuman keyword, it returns a human baby without further processing.  Otherwise, it continues and goes through the baby addons until it finds a match for the father's race.  If no match is found, a default human baby is added.

The upshot is: it's not possible to get pregnant twice, the father's race is stored in the pregnancy data handler at conception, and if the father's race is human the processing of baby addons is skipped altogether.

I did some testing and couldn't reproduce @Karna5's issue.  I'm running the latest FPE obviously, along with FPEAIOCreatureAddon 0.995.  My character got pregnant with Sturges' baby, then when she was 3 months along, went and got violated by 8 super mutants.  The baby was born human.  I tested this several ways: first time was all in one sitting, the next time I saved/reloaded before the violation, the next time I saved/reloaded after the violation.  Ended up with a human baby every time.

So unless something overwrote the player's pregnancy data object or removed the player from the pregnant faction, I am at a loss to explain how this would happen.

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

Thanks a ton, Invictaxe. This said, the mods in question are tremendously fun. So if it turns out that's the way the mechanic needs to be for them to work, I'll simply shift my behavior to make sure my character gives birth before leaving a settlement and to explore the Commonwealth unpregnant. But I'll wait to see what you come up with on recommendations :) Thanks.

just wondering, do you have RSE installed? (I think it was this one) that had the miscarriages in it. (or maybe some other mod)

I was just thinking if your character had a miscarriage and then gotten pregnant by a supermutant in a small amount of time.

I did a brief test a hour or so ago, I gotten someone pregnant by a human and then made them have sex with a supermutant and they gave birth to a human.

also one other way, I could fix this issue is simply create some recipes to mutate and cleanse babies.

btw I tried(again) to create a supermutant child. (a human child with Green Skin) but it didn't work yet (I just had another idea how to do it)

14 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

I was just thinking if your character had a miscarriage and then gotten pregnant by a supermutant in a small amount of time.

Funny, I was just about to type the same thing.  FPE has miscarriages in it.  If your baby takes too much damage or radiation, you will miscarry on the next pregnancy timer update.