AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

3 hours ago, Apolux99 said:

Thanks, now i have another problem, it appear 

*warning* [49] ID overlayset "anal" no found; the same problem with back belly and breast

It means one or more animations specified those overlays, but you don't have those overlay definitions.  It is harmless, it just means those overlays will not be applied after those animations.

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It means one or more animations specified those overlays, but you don't have those overlay definitions.  It is harmless, it just means those overlays will not be applied after those animations.

What I need to install or what i need to do?

And I need another mod to breed with Meatdog or some mutant?

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Now I solved that problem, but now i have a problem with the body morph, 6th month and my character doesn't has the baby bulge.

1 hour ago, Waveslider1 said:

What does the interface script do? There's seemingly no mention of it in the install instructions which only specify the main file?

It is a modder's resource to illustrate how other mods can communicate with FPE.  It is not useful in normal game play.

25 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

I do question the following mods (because I don't know anything about them and this is based on its names)(too many mods to keep track nowadays (I would hate to look at Skyrim Now)

*FP_SexualHarassment.esp
*FPAttributes.esp

*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp

FP_SexualHarassment.esp and FPAttributes.esp  are both for the OLD FourPlay Framework and do not work with AAF. As for Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp this is an animation pack that was designed for Fourplay But can be used with AAF but will need patching. hope this helps

correction I was wrong about the mods not working on AAF sorry ?

On 8/8/2019 at 10:46 PM, reconphil said:

I know in the Frequently Asked Questions it says Four Play is not a requirement, but suddenly I am getting a message in game that Family Planning cannot find FourPlay.  

Is this the message you saw:

WARNING: LL_FourPlay isn't installed. We couldn't add the babby person. Please re-install Four Play Community Patch.

The LL_FourPlay library is provided as part of AAF now, I forgot to update the message.  The error means that the F4SE plugin LL_FourPlay.dll is not working.  That plugin provides some features that AAF, FPE, SEU, and some other mods use.  You need to make sure your AAF, F4SE, and Fallout 4 versions are all compatible.

21 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Is this the message you saw:

WARNING: LL_FourPlay isn't installed. We couldn't add the babby person. Please re-install Four Play Community Patch.

The LL_FourPlay library is provided as part of AAF now, I forgot to update the message.  The error means that the F4SE plugin LL_FourPlay.dll is not working.  That plugin provides some features that AAF, FPE, SEU, and some other mods use.  You need to make sure your AAF, F4SE, and Fallout 4 versions are all compatible.

Actually it was simply:  "Family Planning can't find FourPlay" in green in the upper left corner.  It's apparently in one of my saves.  It doesn't happen all the time.  I had the latest Family Planning Enhanced 2.204.  I have had dodgy luck with it working most of the time.  Sometimes I get the fertile message, the pregnancy message but usually that is as far as it goes.

2 hours ago, reconphil said:

Actually it was simply:  "Family Planning can't find FourPlay" in green in the upper left corner.  It's apparently in one of my saves.  It doesn't happen all the time.  I had the latest Family Planning Enhanced 2.204.  I have had dodgy luck with it working most of the time.  Sometimes I get the fertile message, the pregnancy message but usually that is as far as it goes.

The message I quoted above is literally the only text in the mod that uses the word "four".  However, the old Four-Play Family Planning does have the message: debug.notification("Family Planning can't find Four-Play.")  Which means you have it installed, or had it installed at some point and parts of it are still in your save.

As far as stuff not working right with AAF FPE: the old Four-Play Family Planning used some of the same script names and quest names as Family Planning Enhanced.  It is entirely possible that the old stuff in your save is interfering with the AAF version.

49 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The message I quoted above is literally the only text in the mod that uses the word "four".  However, the old Four-Play Family Planning does have the message: debug.notification("Family Planning can't find Four-Play.")  Which means you have it installed, or had it installed at some point and parts of it are still in your save.

As far as stuff not working right with AAF FPE: the old Four-Play Family Planning used some of the same script names and quest names as Family Planning Enhanced.  It is entirely possible that the old stuff in your save is interfering with the AAF version.

I think in one of your instructions you said to use resaver and eliminate scripts containing FPFP.  I went through and tried to get rid of as much of that as I could find.  I might have missed some.

13 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I think in one of your instructions you said to use resaver and eliminate scripts containing FPFP.  I went through and tried to get rid of as much of that as I could find.  I might have missed some.

The correct way to do that is to run ReSaver with the mod still active in your load order.  You can then select the mod in the save, expand it completely, select everything in the mod, and remove it all at once.  It is much harder to do that if the mod is no longer installed.  And since you now have FPE installed, it's not really possible to go back and find the individual stray bits of the old Family Planning.

40 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The correct way to do that is to run ReSaver with the mod still active in your load order.  You can then select the mod in the save, expand it completely, select everything in the mod, and remove it all at once.  It is much harder to do that if the mod is no longer installed.  And since you now have FPE installed, it's not really possible to go back and find the individual stray bits of the old Family Planning.

So where does that leave me?  I'm using MO2.  I've been using various versions of FPE for some time but yours seemed to begin working until I went into the Federal Ration Pile where I began getting that message.

58 minutes ago, reconphil said:

So where does that leave me?  I'm using MO2.  I've been using various versions of FPE for some time but yours seemed to begin working until I went into the Federal Ration Pile where I began getting that message.

There's no way a location change would have any effect on this one way or the other.  Something is causing the LoadFP() code from the old Four-Play Family Planning to run when FPE starts tracking an actor.  I wouldn't even know how to cause that to happen on purpose, let alone fix it.

You might be able to use ReSaver to fix this, but there are no guarantees.  Make a backup save first.  Then run ReSaver on your save, set a filter for FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp, select everything under it, right-click the selected items, and delete:

image.png.5c939d62c47ed81188b3cbafede54c1b.png

Then save the file.  After this, uninstall FPE and load your save, and then save it again.  Then reinstall FPE.  The cleaned save should work after this, but as I said there are no guarantees.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

There's no way a location change would have any effect on this one way or the other.  Something is causing the LoadFP() code from the old Four-Play Family Planning to run when FPE starts tracking an actor.  I wouldn't even know how to cause that to happen on purpose, let alone fix it.

You might be able to use ReSaver to fix this, but there are no guarantees.  Make a backup save first.  Then run ReSaver on your save, set a filter for FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp, select everything under it, right-click the selected items, and delete:

Then save the file.  After this, uninstall FPE and load your save, and then save it again.  Then reinstall FPE.  The cleaned save should work after this, but as I said there are no guarantees.

Thanks, I'll try it.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:36 PM, EgoBallistic said:

I went in and deleted anything that smacked of FP/FPE and made a clean save.  It still happened so, for now I reinstalled Four Play and the messages stopped.  I looked everywhere using FO4edit, manually went into the files, resaver and still couldn't find any reference but the message shows up!  Thanks for the help.

just wondering, about a couple of things, I started playing/modding Fallout 4 again.

I was thinking about a couple of minor addon mods for FPE

1. Cloning Mod - Allows you to craft a test-tube clone baby that becomes a copy of the player(or other select NPC). (or just create a designer baby with improved stats)

(I would like to have a chem that induces a pregnancy with the same outcome, that is not likely yet)

2. Orphan/Abandoned Babies - this is an older mod I was working a while back, I am wondering if anyone is interested in me continuing it?

(basically this mod is about finding babies on dead bodies or dumpsters and then healing and growing them up)(I believe I was adding orphan babies as a wearable object)

3. Additional Cribs - I am getting bored of the current Cribs in the game so I am recoloring cribs at the moment (Black & White)

(I wanted to redesign the entire crib system so Babies(Eggs) can rest in a visible container but I have no idea how to do that yet(I have no idea how cribs work either))

and I want to know what colours you guys would like to have?

20190814153353_1.jpg