AAF Family Planning Enhanced for CBBE, Fusion Girl, and Jane Bod

On 11/12/2019 at 12:16 AM, Invictaxe said:

it should be a 50/50 chance

but I think it might be bias sometimes (but I am not sure about that)

but if you (or anyone else) would like, I could add some recipes to FPE_BabyAddons to force a gender by crafting a female(or male) baby from an unisex baby

Thanks bud, it would be cool to be able to have it random and unbiased built in. :(

I mean I want it to be like real life, you never know which sex you're gunna get until you give birth. You feel me?

3 minutes ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

Huh? What is this, it's nt really answering my question. My question was are we able to when our pc character gives birth, can they give birth to daughters as well as sons.

Or is it just males? :/

That mod allows you to have predominantly female NPC's, which is what you wanted?

:|

2 minutes ago, Nevadathehighelf said:

Thanks bud, it would be cool to be able to have it random and unbiased built in. :(

I mean I want it to be like real life, you never know which sex you're gunna get until you give birth. You feel me?

in complete fairness (to real life) you know what gender your baby is, instead of waiting until it is a child.

in the game, the baby is unisex until it select a child actor

Questions about pregnancy
-If rads are being auto removed by Curie does that include the baby inside? (lol Curie is my permanent follower who wont travel nor trade with me :P , she's mad about something and IDK what )  In a "test" game (footage was ruined) I got the I'm pregnant pop up and the miscarriage pop up back to back.  I am worried about Ms. Anna's future babies 
-If I take a rad away does it affect the baby or do I have to go see a doctor?  Notifications are turned off
-Is seeing a doctor the only way to heal the babies or does rest and relaxation help at all?  "I need to take a break" 

44 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

no It doesn't have a pregnancy belly slider (the last time I checked) and it hasn't been updated for a while

the number have to be really high(and really low) to have that effect

ABPreg.png

Oh okay, Just wanted to know that thank you. I guess i'll use Fusion Girl instead, Hopefully i can make the boobs big on that :P

29 minutes ago, BAB PEEG said:

I think bottomhoodofsteel made a pregnancy slider for AB, I would post it but I'm not going to step on toes.

the problem with adding a pregnancy slider is the amount of work required to get every AB armor to show it.

I remember in the oldrim days, when I had to add belly bones to each and every armor mesh because they simply didn't have them (because they were not a thing before)

I'm getting an issue with morphing while using Fusion Girl.

When pregnant, as soon as the 1st month tick happens, the morphs set in several sliders cease working and are overwritten, which if the original body relies on them for its shapeliness it results in paradoxical and immediate shrinkage. They grow per normal as the pregnancy progresses.

From poking around and experimenting, the sliders affected correspond those listed in the "FPFP_BasePregData" source file under "Function UpdateBody." It looks like modifying how this part of the mod works might be the answer but I don't have the know-how.

I'm using the "Fusion Girl LooksMenu In-Game Sliders and Bodygen" mod, if that may be responsible. I am not using Bodygen, however. 

Is it possible for it to be made an additive relationship, or is it not possible to do with how morphs and/or this mod are implemented? Thanks.

2 hours ago, Chelcha said:

When pregnant, as soon as the 1st month tick happens, the morphs set in several sliders cease working and are overwritten, which if the original body relies on them for its shapeliness it results in paradoxical and immediate shrinkage. They grow per normal as the pregnancy progresses.

That's because the "Fusion Girl LooksMenu In-Game Sliders and Bodygen" applies temporary morphs to your character using BodyGen, same as this mod does.  So the morphs from FPE override the ones you set with the sliders mod.

Note that this only happens if you use BodyGen to morph your character in-game.  Characters whose body shape is a set by a BodySlide preset and/or the weight triangle don't have this problem.

2 hours ago, Chelcha said:

Is it possible for it to be made an additive relationship, or is it not possible to do with how morphs and/or this mod are implemented? Thanks.

It would be possible, but it would require rewriting all the update/reset body code to save and restore the original morph values.

just wondering, I did some changes to FPFP_BabyHandlerScript to change quest outcome from a MiscObject to an Armor for the baby addon.

this allows the baby to be held and placed on the back directly after being born. (so bypassing the crafting section as well not resetting the timer)

are you fine with this?

btw I did try to simply rename the script but as you can imagine it didn't work (and I didn't want to change more of your scripts)

9 hours ago, Invictaxe said:

just wondering, I did some changes to FPFP_BabyHandlerScript to change quest outcome from a MiscObject to an Armor for the baby addon.

this allows the baby to be held and placed on the back directly after being born. (so bypassing the crafting section as well not resetting the timer)

are you fine with this?

btw I did try to simply rename the script but as you can imagine it didn't work (and I didn't want to change more of your scripts)

Can you PM me the files you changed?  I really do not want other mods to include incompatible versions of FPE scripts.  But it may be possible to modify or extend the FPE script to do what you need.

Edit: As a test, I modified the BabyTypes and RadBabyTypes properties in FPFP_BabyHandlerScript and the BabyTypeItem property in FPFP_BabyTypeAddon script so they are Form[] arrays instead of MiscObject[].  This allows them to be anything you want -- they can be MiscObjects as before or they can be Armor, Weapon, etc.

I tested with the original FPESuperMutantAddon and it worked fine.  I then edited FPESuperMutantAddon so the baby is a wearable helmet, and that worked too:

20191118151410_1.thumb.jpg.dd6a798070697c908b6b7e28cf53070b.jpg  20191118151111_1.thumb.jpg.3644757428a9f5577600453cf4a6fafc.jpg  20191118151429_1.thumb.jpg.ecda24851be11a466a885ba344ce4c85.jpg  20191118151546_1.thumb.jpg.a234c7c2722ac862b13d9594f9c32f1f.jpg

So it works as a proof of concept.  The important thing is that it does not break existing baby addons.  However, introducing this change into a running game may cause the existing baby data to be lost.  I need to do more testing before I can release this, but it seems like a good solution.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Can you PM me the files you changed?  I really do not want other mods to include incompatible versions of FPE scripts.  But it may be possible to modify or extend the FPE script to do what you need.

Edit: As a test, I modified the BabyTypes and RadBabyTypes properties in FPFP_BabyHandlerScript and the BabyTypeItem property in FPFP_BabyTypeAddon script so they are Form[] arrays instead of MiscObject[].  This allows them to be anything you want -- they can be MiscObjects as before or they can be Armor, Weapon, etc.

I tested with the original FPESuperMutantAddon and it worked fine.  I then edited FPESuperMutantAddon so the baby is a wearable helmet, and that worked too:

20191118151410_1.thumb.jpg.dd6a798070697c908b6b7e28cf53070b.jpg  20191118151111_1.thumb.jpg.3644757428a9f5577600453cf4a6fafc.jpg  20191118151429_1.thumb.jpg.ecda24851be11a466a885ba344ce4c85.jpg  20191118151546_1.thumb.jpg.a234c7c2722ac862b13d9594f9c32f1f.jpg

So it works as a proof of concept.  The important thing is that it does not break existing baby addons.  However, introducing this change into a running game may cause the existing baby data to be lost.  I need to do more testing before I can release this, but it seems like a good solution.

yeah I noticed the breaking of current baby data but your method is alot better than mine because it allows both MiscObjects and Armors babies

FPFP_BabyHandlerScript.psc

50 minutes ago, Invictaxe said:

yeah I noticed the breaking of current baby data but your method is alot better than mine because it allows both MiscObjects and Armors babies

I did a bit more testing and I think it actually works OK.  I went back to AAF FPE 2.300 and the FPEDogAddon and FPESuperMutantAddon, created a couple of babies.  Then I updated the mod to 2.301 which uses Form[] arrays.  When I load the save the mod updates, and the baby addons are still registered.

Can you do some testing with the file I sent you (same one I am testing with) and let me know how it goes?  I want to make sure that this doesn't break existing baby addons or any data in an existing save.

29 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I did a bit more testing and I think it actually works OK.  I went back to AAF FPE 2.300 and the FPEDogAddon and FPESuperMutantAddon, created a couple of babies.  Then I updated the mod to 2.301 which uses Form[] arrays.  When I load the save the mod updates, and the baby addons are still registered.

Can you do some testing with the file I sent you (same one I am testing with) and let me know how it goes?  I want to make sure that this doesn't break existing baby addons or any data in an existing save.

will do, I am currently redoing some of my more creatures mod to add the baby holding to some of the eggs so I will be doing some fallout 4 testing today