Jump to content

SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]


Recommended Posts

Posted

Stupid newbie question (new to Papyrus anyway): Is there anything special needed to access properties from the main scripts? Because this trivial script compiles and runs' date=' but always prints 'Total: 0' in game.

Scriptname Foo extends ObjectReference  

SexiSStatsScr Property Stats Auto

Event OnEquipped( Actor akActor )
If ( akActor == Game.GetPlayer())
	int tot = Stats.total
	Debug.Notification( "Total: " + tot)
EndIf
EndEvent

Similarly, if I try to call RegisterTarget (from Cupid) or register a Sexis.CallbackFinished callback, nothing happens. So I think that whatever I'm doing wrong is affecting all of these APIs.

 

The 'Stats' property does seem to be initialized if I look at the Properties list (Value = SexiSStats (some hex code)). The stat total when I use the config spell is not zero.

[/quote']

Sounds like you probably didn't link property. In the CK, go to the object where you've attached your script. Double click on the script name to open its property menu. Find the 'Stats' property you created, and you need to fill its value to the SexiSStats quest.

 

See here for more about linking properties.

Posted

Just have to say im still amazed how well this mod is turning out to be.

 

Only a few minor issues to date and nothing to worry about.

 

Keep up the good work Cmod!

Posted

I think the "anal on the ground"' date=' "on one leg" and "standing up bending over" animations from AP could be tagged as aggressive since they are sort of in the same class as the doggy animation from mini lovers since that one isn't too aggressive.

 

Also in terms of facial animations I know you can use the console and type "player.setav mood #" -where # is the number 0-7 that represents an expression. 0=neutral, 1=angry, 2=fear, 3=happy, 4=sad, 5=surprised, 6=puzzled and 7=disgust. Although I'm not sure if these can be set/ triggered through script but it should help.

 

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes5Mod:Actor_Value_Indices

[/quote']

 

Not sure if you saw this or if it was buried sorry if you had.

 

marK.B. had this to add:

 

There are two specific functions to control facial expressions via script:

http://www.creationkit.com/SetExpressionOverride_-_Actor

http://www.creationkit.com/ClearExpressionOverride_-_Actor

Posted

I think the "anal on the ground"' date=' "on one leg" and "standing up bending over" animations from AP could be tagged as aggressive since they are sort of in the same class as the doggy animation from mini lovers since that one isn't too aggressive.

[/quote']

 

Not sure if you saw this or if it was buried sorry if you had.

Indeed I missed both of those. I had recently discovered the expression functions though. Made myself a note for those animations.

Posted

Stupid newbie question (new to Papyrus anyway): Is there anything special needed to access properties from the main scripts? Because this trivial script compiles and runs' date=' but always prints 'Total: 0' in game.

 

...

 

The 'Stats' property does seem to be initialized if I look at the Properties list (Value = SexiSStats (some hex code)). The stat total when I use the config spell is not zero.

[/quote']

Sounds like you probably didn't link property. In the CK, go to the object where you've attached your script. Double click on the script name to open its property menu. Find the 'Stats' property you created, and you need to fill its value to the SexiSStats quest.

 

I already did that, which is why the property is initialized when I look at the properties for the script (set to SexiSStats, and the hex code matches the quest of that name). But it seems to be behaving as though I hadn't. I did remember to hit OK, not cancel. Very strange.

 

Would it matter that this is in a separate ESP? Would the property linkage break down then?

 

Edit to add: I see that the hex code for SexisStats in-game is different from the value I see in the CK property pane(starts 0x06 instead of 0x01, though the rest of the digits are the same). As I recall, those first digits vary with load order. So maybe my guess about separate ESPs isn't so far-fetched.

Posted

while checking the log´s i came up to these partS:

 

as i was just inspecting an issue with SD i have with the mod, i found lower in the log a spam of SexiS messages:

 

 

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForAllModEvents() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 90

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 87

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 88

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 89

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForAllModEvents - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForAllModEvents() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 90

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:34AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 87

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:34AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

...

 

 

(and it will go on like that)

 

is that working as intended ? just checking. cupid and defeated work flawlessly

 

cheers,

nirax

Posted

I seem to have a couple of problems with the "Nude Suit". Firstly, the option to toggle off the suits doesn't seem to work. When I tried to play without the female suit enabled - the female npcs had invisible bodies. The other problem is with the male suit - his genitalia has no texture on it like the normal erect body does. Great work otherwise!

Posted

I haven't seen any of the AP animations come up in Sexis since the notes said they were added. It's running fine other than that, I've updated the mod at least three times since then. Strange. Would having AP installed make a difference? I'm pretty sure I've tried it both ways. Specifically what I was hoping I would see are the oral scenes.

Posted

Hey, I added my Thanks! for this mod and I appreciate the most recent updates! :D

It's working great for me except for some reason once I go to animations past 7 or so, the actors don't stay together. They slide about and keep trying to sync back up. I know this is most likely something I caused and sorry if this issue has a simple fix. I have also tried different things including reinstalling, checking for installation errors I could have made, and looking through the Common Problems and Bugs list to make sure. It is possible one of the other mods is causing it, but I keep SexiS last in load order so I don't think it is that. Would the UFO follower mod cause an issue? I am initiating sex with followers that have the UFO options.

 

[Edit] I forgot to mention, I also have a strange intermittent issue where after sex my mouse buttons (M1, M2) will no longer work for left-hand/right-hand actions such as attack, spells, what have you. Even if I go back and load a different save or the most recent without saving it still persists until I actually quit the game and restart. The right-hand/left-hand actions are still usable, just not with the mouse. Other buttons assigned to them will function fine.

 

Also, I appreciate the 1 & 2 (horizontal) positioning tools, however, can you eventually add another set that moves the actors vertically? It is because I like male/male sex and the positioning is slightly off sometimes, but only a little. I don't know what is involved adding in positioning adjusters so if it is complicated or too much trouble just let me know. I fully support this mod and am so thankful you made it Cmod so don't think I'm trying to demand anything. Keep up the awesome work!

Posted

I seem to have a couple of problems with the "Nude Suit". Firstly' date=' the option to toggle off the suits doesn't seem to work. When I tried to play without the female suit enabled - the female npcs had invisible bodies. The other problem is with the male suit - his genitalia has no texture on it like the normal erect body does. Great work otherwise!

[/quote']

 

On the subject of the nude suits-- and thank you for adding them, by the way, because I was one of the people who asked for that feature!-- I noticed the texture issue also, and that non-human males don't get their body swapped. I use the flaccid version of better males for normal play, so it makes it easy to pick out which guys are "enjoying" combat rape. At this point, poor Argonians...

 

I've also noticed an oddity where sometimes when I will turn the camera during a rape, it will try to move both of the actors to keep them centered, like I still have player control. Then when I let go of the camera rotation, the camera "snaps back" to the default position. This happens maybe 50% of the time; the rest of the time the camera just rotates around the actors properly.

Posted

thx for mod.

after Jan 21 patch, cupid spell doesn`t work in M-F select. neither M-M, F-F.

but it`s good working defeated mod.

do you know why it is?

Posted

thx for mod.

after Jan 21 patch' date=' cupid spell doesn`t work in M-F select. neither M-M, F-F.

but it`s good working defeated mod.

do you know why it is?

[/quote']

 

I'm experiencing the same as Skynet here. The Cupid spell appears to do nothing now :(

 

Does anyone have an earlier version of SexiS archived anywhere?

Posted

Read the OP under common problems:

 

Problem: Everything used to work, but after updating sex never starts and the config spells don't work.

Solution: Disable SexiS and plugins, save, re-enable.

 

@Cmod You should probably make the text that says "common problems" big and bolded like the other titles so people don't miss it.

Posted

Read the OP under common problems:

 

Problem: Everything used to work' date=' but after updating sex never starts and the config spells don't work.

Solution: Disable SexiS and plugins, save, re-enable.

 

@Cmod You should probably make the text that says "common problems" big and bolded like the other titles so people don't miss it.

[/quote']

 

Im aware of that footnote, but the solution of disabling/uninstalling the mod and re-saving a clean save isn't viable because it crashes the game whenever a save is attempted.

 

Luckily though, I have a clean save of a period before I had SexiS installed, and I found that the latest version of Cupid spells still didn't work.

Posted

Read the OP under common problems:

 

Problem: Everything used to work' date=' but after updating sex never starts and the config spells don't work.

Solution: Disable SexiS and plugins, save, re-enable.

 

@Cmod You should probably make the text that says "common problems" big and bolded like the other titles so people don't miss it.

[/quote']

 

Im aware of that footnote, but the solution of disabling/uninstalling the mod and re-saving a clean save isn't viable because it crashes the game whenever a save is attempted.

 

Luckily though, I have a clean save of a period before I had SexiS installed, and I found that the latest version of Cupid spells still didn't work.

 

1:disable mods not just defeated or cupid but anything pertaining to sexis, esps esm all of them.

2: open skyrim data folder and find tools run the fnis animation thingy from fiore(make sure its the one for users)

3:run the game from its default launcher and make a clean save then quit

4:enable the mods

5: run the tool from fiore AGAIN

6: load game using skse

 

 

Fiore state implicitly in his read-me for fnis that anytime you install or uninstall mods that use his system that running the tool is required. It's not stated but evidence suggests that merely disableing a mod with out running it can cause issues as well. Long story short anytime you have to trouble shoot a mod that uses fnis run the animation tool

Posted

Not sure if you're already working on a fix for the Nudy Body texture, Cmod, but I had guessed you had forgotten to make a texture set with nude male and female textures and associate with the nudy body.

 

It's pretty easy and was successful in a test esp plugin I made. Would rather continue using SexiS when it is officially incorporated...I don't like having any extraneous plugins :)

 

As for the non-human races not having the nude body, I didn't look into it too much but I think you need to expand the races that can "wear" the nude body when your script calls for it.

Posted

Read the OP under common problems:

 

Problem: Everything used to work' date=' but after updating sex never starts and the config spells don't work.

Solution: Disable SexiS and plugins, save, re-enable.

 

@Cmod You should probably make the text that says "common problems" big and bolded like the other titles so people don't miss it.

[/quote']

 

Im aware of that footnote, but the solution of disabling/uninstalling the mod and re-saving a clean save isn't viable because it crashes the game whenever a save is attempted.

 

Luckily though, I have a clean save of a period before I had SexiS installed, and I found that the latest version of Cupid spells still didn't work.

 

1:disable mods not just defeated or cupid but anything pertaining to sexis, esps esm all of them.

2: open skyrim data folder and find tools run the fnis animation thingy from fiore(make sure its the one for users)

3:run the game from its default launcher and make a clean save then quit

4:enable the mods

5: run the tool from fiore AGAIN

6: load game using skse

 

 

Fiore state implicitly in his read-me for fnis that anytime you install or uninstall mods that use his system that running the tool is required. It's not stated but evidence suggests that merely disableing a mod with out running it can cause issues as well. Long story short anytime you have to trouble shoot a mod that uses fnis run the animation tool

 

I do use the Generate FNIS tool frequently whenever I install and uninstall animation related mods. I followed your instructions just in case I might have missed anything, but I still see that Cupid spells don't work.

 

As much as I would love to believe that it might be something that I did to wrongly installing it, it seems more likely that the mod may have a few problems in itself since the Jan 20-21st update.

I'll keep trying, but seeing that the spells won't work on a completely new and fresh save, convinces me that it probably isn't on my end, especially when the Jan 11th version works flawlessly.

Posted

worked like a charm, would be great to see the facial expressions added, and the follower suffers the same fate if their health dops below the selected level, thnx! great job!

Posted

Wow. I've tested this mod and it seems it's a really solid pack. I'm eagerly waiting for script support (or guide for using any). I have earlier experience with making mods with Fallout's Sexout and would love to do some modding with this new great framework.

 

Thanks for all the great work!

Posted

while checking the log´s i came up to these partS:

 

as i was just inspecting an issue with SD i have with the mod' date=' i found lower in the log a spam of SexiS messages:

 

 

[None'].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForAllModEvents() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 90

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 87

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 88

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 89

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForAllModEvents - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForAllModEvents() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 90

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:34AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 87

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:34AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

...

 

 

(and it will go on like that)

 

is that working as intended ? just checking. cupid and defeated work flawlessly

 

cheers,

nirax

No, that is not intended. Fortunately, the script they're from is not really capable of breaking anything. Could you start skyrim, load your save, wait a couple seconds, quit, then post the resulting log file? There may be something during the save loading which sheds some light on why this is happening. It shouldn't be looping.

 

 

I seem to have a couple of problems with the "Nude Suit". Firstly' date=' the option to toggle off the suits doesn't seem to work. When I tried to play without the female suit enabled - the female npcs had invisible bodies. The other problem is with the male suit - his genitalia has no texture on it like the normal erect body does. Great work otherwise!

[/quote']

On the subject of the nude suits-- and thank you for adding them' date=' by the way, because I was one of the people who asked for that feature!-- I noticed the texture issue also, and that non-human males don't get their body swapped. I use the flaccid version of better males for normal play, so it makes it easy to pick out which guys are "enjoying" combat rape. At this point, poor Argonians...[/quote']

Designed it thinking people would have a normal nude mod installed with it, but realizing now this is certainly not always the case. For the moment, you'll need to use a normal nude mod together with this.

 

I must have missed a race or two on either the Armor or ArmorAddon, will investigate.

 

 

I've also noticed an oddity where sometimes when I will turn the camera during a rape' date=' it will try to move both of the actors to keep them centered, like I still have player control. Then when I let go of the camera rotation, the camera "snaps back" to the default position. This happens maybe 50% of the time; the rest of the time the camera just rotates around the actors properly.

[/quote']

This is new. This never happens with Cupid?

 

 

I haven't seen any of the AP animations come up in Sexis since the notes said they were added. It's running fine other than that' date=' I've updated the mod at least three times since then. Strange. Would having AP installed make a difference? I'm pretty sure I've tried it both ways. Specifically what I was hoping I would see are the oral scenes.

[/quote']

Doesn't matter if AP is installed or not. They'll only show up through the Cupid spells. Try using those, should show up eventually or you can press 6 and change the animation util you see them.

 

 

Hey' date=' I added my Thanks! for this mod and I appreciate the most recent updates! :D

It's working great for me except for some reason once I go to animations past 7 or so, the actors don't stay together. They slide about and keep trying to sync back up. I know this is most likely something I caused and sorry if this issue has a simple fix. I have also tried different things including reinstalling, checking for installation errors I could have made, and looking through the Common Problems and Bugs list to make sure. It is possible one of the other mods is causing it, but I keep SexiS last in load order so I don't think it is that. Would the UFO follower mod cause an issue? I am initiating sex with followers that have the UFO options.

 

[Edit'] I forgot to mention, I also have a strange intermittent issue where after sex my mouse buttons (M1, M2) will no longer work for left-hand/right-hand actions such as attack, spells, what have you. Even if I go back and load a different save or the most recent without saving it still persists until I actually quit the game and restart. The right-hand/left-hand actions are still usable, just not with the mouse. Other buttons assigned to them will function fine.

 

Also, I appreciate the 1 & 2 (horizontal) positioning tools, however, can you eventually add another set that moves the actors vertically? It is because I like male/male sex and the positioning is slightly off sometimes, but only a little. I don't know what is involved adding in positioning adjusters so if it is complicated or too much trouble just let me know. I fully support this mod and am so thankful you made it Cmod so don't think I'm trying to demand anything. Keep up the awesome work!

Sliding on those anims is an issue. Press 1 or 2 to move the actors slightly apart to 'fix' it.

 

Never heard that mouse problem before. Next time it happens try opening the console and typing 'enableplayercontrols' and see if that fixes it.

 

There actually used to be buttons for vertical positioning, but it doesn't really work. Skyrim wont let the actors float above the ground or sink into it, so even if you try to raise an actor, they'll just fall back down.

 

 

 

thx for mod.

after Jan 21 patch' date=' cupid spell doesn`t work in M-F select. neither M-M, F-F.

but it`s good working defeated mod.

do you know why it is?

[/quote']

I'm experiencing the same as Skynet here. The Cupid spell appears to do nothing now :(

When you cast Cupid on a target' date=' does it say someone was selected, or nothing at all? If it says people are selected, what happens after 2 are selected? Nothing, or a message indicating something when wrong? If you're seeing that message, it contains a number which is an error indicating the kind of problem, so post it.

 

 

Not sure if you're already working on a fix for the Nudy Body texture, Cmod, but I had guessed you had forgotten to make a texture set with nude male and female textures and associate with the nudy body.

 

It's pretty easy and was successful in a test esp plugin I made. Would rather continue using SexiS when it is officially incorporated...I don't like having any extraneous plugins :)

 

As for the non-human races not having the nude body, I didn't look into it too much but I think you need to expand the races that can "wear" the nude body when your script calls for it.

I intentionally let it use default textures so that it would work with whatever texture mods people were using. Realizing now that probably a bunch of people aren't using a default nude mod at all for males and thus the current problem.

 

Yeah, sounds like a missed a race or two on the armor or armoraddon.

Posted

 

I've also noticed an oddity where sometimes when I will turn the camera during a rape' date=' it will try to move both of the actors to keep them centered, like I still have player control. Then when I let go of the camera rotation, the camera "snaps back" to the default position. This happens maybe 50% of the time; the rest of the time the camera just rotates around the actors properly.

[/quote']

 

This is new. This never happens with Cupid?

 

This should be absolutely normal if you have hands like drawing weapons (or just after casted the spell). The camera stays in "combat mode" following you and if you move the camera you move yourself by consequence (and, of course, your partner will try to follow).

After cast the spell, always press the "R" key to put off weapons BEFORE the action starts to avoid this problem.

 

At least, I think so.

Posted

 

thx for mod.

after Jan 21 patch' date=' cupid spell doesn`t work in M-F select. neither M-M, F-F.

but it`s good working defeated mod.

do you know why it is?

[/quote']

I'm experiencing the same as Skynet here. The Cupid spell appears to do nothing now :(

When you cast Cupid on a target' date=' does it say someone was selected, or nothing at all? If it says people are selected, what happens after 2 are selected? Nothing, or a message indicating something when wrong? If you're seeing that message, it contains a number which is an error indicating the kind of problem, so post it.

[/quote']

 

I had the same problem once. I was "defeated" by a bandit but the bandit was killed by my companion Vilja (she's NOT affected by your "calm option" as normal followers) so I was stuck for a while.

I regained controls using the "epc" command but then I was no longer able to have sex using Cupid spells.

I had the messages you mention, like "Sex failed to start [-2]".

The only solution I had was to load a previous save.

BTW, spells worked fine if used on two NPC. Only player was affected.

Posted

Just a note:

 

for me, and only with AP derived animations that involves blowjob or handjob, the bukkake effect doesn't appear at all.

It works fine, instead, for all penetrate animations, even if AP derived.

Posted

 

I've also noticed an oddity where sometimes when I will turn the camera during a rape' date=' it will try to move both of the actors to keep them centered, like I still have player control. Then when I let go of the camera rotation, the camera "snaps back" to the default position. This happens maybe 50% of the time; the rest of the time the camera just rotates around the actors properly.

[/quote']

 

This is new. This never happens with Cupid?

 

This should be absolutely normal if you have hands like drawing weapons (or just after casted the spell). The camera stays in "combat mode" following you and if you move the camera you move yourself by consequence (and, of course, your partner will try to follow).

After cast the spell, always press the "R" key to put off weapons BEFORE the action starts to avoid this problem.

 

At least, I think so.

Well, Nicole is right.

Then maybe it would make sense to force PC to sheathe weapon/hands via script.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...