SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

wondering how do you add strapon with the latest sexis? in defeated plugin is done by clicking the menu and equiping it and sexis will automaticly recognize it (even if its not strapon) but i'm quite confused in sexis config where theres an option of next strapon and previous strapon forgot the other two option..

i love this mod

Still having problems getting this working. What happens is my health hits the percent I set it at, for now 40% just to see if it's working. Once I reach that amount of health the PC staggers but nothing else happens and I'm stuck staggering while whoever it was that brought my health that low just stands there.

Pretty sure this is just load order problem but I have no idea how to export the load order for NMM... though I may have to change it in the data files portion of Skyrim as well... not sure which one is how the mods actually load.

I have the ESM at the bottom of the ESM list right above ZAZ. and the ESPs in around the same spot, at the bottom above all ZAZ ESPs, including the spider zaz mod... forgot the name of it.

from what I was able to test so far, this is coming up to be pretty impressive work, with all the issues skyrim modders had with animations I wasn't expecting a Sexout/Lovers with PK adaptation for Skyrim so soon.

I'm getting rid of all independent sex mods (for organization and mod consistency sake) for Skyrim as of now and use only those who use this one as base, which hopefully will start to come out :D

we could use a consensual sex esp triggered by dialogue-skill-quest-whatever, instead of just the test spells, at the very least for your wife and closest companions, and serving housecarls ofc ;)

the rape system is pretty nice, I am happy to see that the dependency on launching strange spells to initiate sex events as been dealt with , and so far the most major issue I noticed is the misaligned poses due to scale if I'm not mistaken

Kudos to Cmod, well done.

Ok I tested everything I could, I updated everything, reversed back to the previous versions (FNIS and unofisial skyrim patch) (by the way .. DO NOT install the new FNIS 'cus I think something is wrong there. the animations that it detect are fewwer :-S)

Reinstalled skyrim. reupdated skyrim. Removed sexaddicts and SexIs and added them back in.

SO no I have a game with the following features.

With Sexis installed, I cannot use crafting stations but the game will save.

Without Sexis installed, I can use crafting stations but the game will not save.

Anyone who can manage to recreate this I will give him a medal.

Anyone who can help I will give him a shiny gorgious Assasins Creed armor :-) (exactly as seen in Assasins Creed I ) :-)

Yes but you can also use the crafting stations with the mod enabld. I can't. I am convinced that these two are connected. The mod has made some changes to my game ( and therefore save) that created these two problems. The point is to find what that change was and how to fix it, 'cus now I cant play at all with or without the mod.

Just tried it out then with the defeated plugin and I must say I am impressed! It's the first skyrim sex mod that's worked for me straight off the bat with no problems. Was raped by 2 bandits and then the fight continued as it should so i must have had one of the lucky cases where I didn't get this problem. Definitely watching this mod and I wish you all the best with development.

raped by 2 bandits? I thought this mod doesn't have any rape scene. :sleepy:

I dont know if this helps but I have some more data.

1. The player is immortal. Even the command player.kill in the console will not work

(no i dont have any similar mods and the command works in older "clean" saves

2. installed the latest SKSE (1.6.6) (had 1.6.5) Now thw players head and bicepts are "crshed" thier scale is reduced to 0 :-S

After killig half the town of whiterun, I can confirm.. the player is immortall. !!!!

An idea that comes to mind is that defeated started runing a script the last time the player got combat raped that prevents the player from dying during the act. that script has not stoped running and is the one that causes all these problems.

Something from defeated is still running, or trying to run.

Mayde being combat rape with the defeated mod, changes something to the player before starting, and it changes it back when it finishes. And it has not changed it back.

By the way Waxen, disabling the player involved through enemy asault menu does not work :-P

Edit*

Yup, I can confirm that "something" from defeated is still running, 'cus now defeated dos not work. The player will not get combat raped.

Hi there, This is the great mod. It work fine to me. Thank you so much for effort.

Can I suggest you to do the keys for adjust actor position in Y-axis ( Up and down ) besides key 1 and 2 that adjust the position in X-axis ( move close and far )? It is for people that using smaller characters than normal characters.

Thank you so much for making this mod. :)

what are the controlling keys btw? it says 1' date='2,3 but I have no idea how and when to use them. can anyone explain how to use controlling keys like change the positions, stop the roleplay whenever we want?

[/quote']

I was looking for some readme on the same thing a few days ago, never even knew about the numbers at all.

First use the settings spell and switch off the auto advance feature for sex.

1 and 2 are for adjusting horizontal position to help line the characters up. You have to jab and release the keys to adjust.

It remembers the settings for next time too, a nice touch I thought, this includes when you start a new game.

It seems to be possible to set up each sexual positions alignment as well, so you can get the most out of going through them all and setting them up individually.

3 and 4 advance or retard (yes that's right, retard, you have now seen the actual correct use of the word. feel enlightened) the sex scene for the selected sexual position.

If you want to end sex quickly, just tap 3 or 4 repeatedly until your couple fall away from each other. Make sure to unequip the spells or the couple may go at it again immediately.

5 and 6 scroll backwards and forwards through the sexual positions themselves.

Just play around with the keys like I did to get a feel for what they do.

I managed to solve the immortality issue and got Defeated to "work" again.

However, it is no even more obvious that defeated is stuck. I put the HP threshold to 35% but the character gets raped when reaching 15% (default).

When the rape occurs, it immidiately finishes, the character gets dressed but just stands there uncontrolabe while the attacker (whiterun guard) ignores her.

Tried to reset the Sexis defeated quest but the character remained uncontrolable

(for anyone who gives a sh** and has read the first page before downloading :-S)

Ok I tested everything I could' date=' I updated everything, reversed back to the previous versions (FNIS and unofisial skyrim patch) (by the way .. DO NOT install the new FNIS 'cus I think something is wrong there. the animations that it detect are fewwer :-S)

Reinstalled skyrim. reupdated skyrim. Removed sexaddicts and SexIs and added them back in.

Without Sexis installed, I can use crafting stations but the game will not save.

Anyone who can help I will give him a shiny gorgious Assasins Creed armor :-) (exactly as seen in Assasins Creed I ) :-)

[/quote']

1. The player is immortal. Even the command player.kill in the console will not work

2. installed the latest SKSE (1.6.6) (had 1.6.5) Now thw players head and bicepts are "crshed" thier scale is reduced to 0 :-S

After killig half the town of whiterun' date=' I can confirm.. the player is immortall. !!!!

An idea that comes to mind is that defeated started runing a script the last time the player got combat raped that prevents the player from dying during the act. that script has not stoped running and is the one that causes all these problems.

Mayde being combat rape with the defeated mod, changes something to the player before starting, and it changes it back when it finishes. And it has not changed it back.

By the way Waxen, disabling the player involved through enemy asault menu does not work :-P

Edit*

Yup, I can confirm that "something" from defeated is still running, 'cus now defeated dos not work. The player will not get combat raped.

[/quote']

However' date=' it is no even more obvious that defeated is stuck. I put the HP threshold to 35% but the character gets raped when reaching 15% (default).

When the rape occurs, it immidiately finishes, the character gets dressed but just stands there uncontrolabe while the attacker (whiterun guard) ignores her.

Tried to reset the Sexis defeated quest but the character remained uncontrolable

(for anyone who gives a sh** and has read the first page before downloading :-S)

[/quote']

Solved it, so... no worries :-D

This is a great mod. By far the most stable and user-friendly of all the sex mods. Props to Cmod for his hard work maintaining it.

My only wish is for support for NPCS to rape followers, which Cmod already mentioned that he had no interest in doing yet.

Sex Addicts has this feature, so I tried to configure SA and SexIs to work together so that SA rapes the followers, and SexIs rapes the player. However, it runs into an issue when the player rape is triggered by SexIs, and then both mods fight each other for the animations/sounds (even though SA is configured not to trigger player rape).

Is SexIs using a global HP threshold value that is also shared by SA? Or is SexIs calling an event that also triggers something in SA? I guess since both were originally based off Minilovers, it's possible.

If anyone has any idea, please share! My modding knowledge is very limited :(.

I stand corrected about the tribadism animation, it is the last one of the sequence.

I did fix the two npc's going brain dead on me. Console kill / resurrect command works wonders for that :D

This mod now has me most interested in playing with my own tweaks now. I'm going through every tutorial I can find about building custom meshes, textures and animations and getting them into the game.

I have learned that once you apply these mods, disable the auto-update for Steam lest an update crater your game.

Damn' date=' damn, damn damn....

I updated Skyrim like a fool.

Now SKSE won't work.

Am I stuck waiting for them to update SKSE? :(

I REALLY was looking forward to trying this mod. qqqqqqqqq

[/quote']

I haven't seen a Skyrim update since like November. SKSE currently supports 1.8.151, which is the latest version, to the best of my knowledge.

I think the whole issue is much simpler than that.

It happens if PC is defeated and you haven't managed to sheathe weapon/hands before action starts (before controls will be disabled). Then if you try to move camera around during animation PC will spin in same direction (like in combat mode). I believe you could just force PC to sheathe weapon via script to avoid this.

Now in regards to my problems I haven't tried playing since I posted the log and I'm not sure whether to start a new game or not. I'm sure it's most likely the best solution to this problem but I don't want to update and have it happen again. Also in case there is actually a fixable problem although I doubt it.

EDIT: Upon starting a new game the first thing that happened to me was the combat camera bug thing which was weird since that was the first time I'd encountered It which leads me to believe that it's related to the weapon strip feature you added in the last update.

I can't manage to get this camera bug to happen at all' date=' mouse or controllers. I never bother to sheath my weapon either.

Jimjim117, does it happen to you regularly now, or was it a onetime thing?

What weapon stripping setting are you guys using?

wondering how do you add strapon with the latest sexis? in defeated plugin is done by clicking the menu and equiping it and sexis will automaticly recognize it (even if its not strapon) but i'm quite confused in sexis config where theres an option of next strapon and previous strapon forgot the other two option..

i love this mod

It auto detects certain strapon mods. It does not have a way for you to select one like you can with Defeated. List of supported strapon mods is in the OP (Recommended section). The next and previous buttons make it check for the next strapon it knows how to detect.

Still having problems getting this working. What happens is my health hits the percent I set it at' date=' for now 40% just to see if it's working. Once I reach that amount of health the PC staggers but nothing else happens and I'm stuck staggering while whoever it was that brought my health that low just stands there.

Pretty sure this is just load order problem but I have no idea how to export the load order for NMM... though I may have to change it in the data files portion of Skyrim as well... not sure which one is how the mods actually load.

I have the ESM at the bottom of the ESM list right above ZAZ. and the ESPs in around the same spot, at the bottom above all ZAZ ESPs, including the spider zaz mod... forgot the name of it.

[/quote']

I have seen that happen with defeated once or twice, which hasn't been enough for me to figure out whats causing that bug or how to fix it. What happens with the Cupid spells?

Dunno about load order, I've never done anything specific. However, since I'm always updating the files they all tend end up at or very near the bottom.

Ok I tested everything I could' date=' I updated everything, reversed back to the previous versions (FNIS and unofisial skyrim patch) (by the way .. DO NOT install the new FNIS 'cus I think something is wrong there. the animations that it detect are fewwer :-S)

[/quote']

After killig half the town of whiterun' date=' I can confirm.. the player is immortall. !!!!

Edit*

[/quote']

However' date=' it is no even more obvious that defeated is stuck. I put the HP threshold to 35% but the character gets raped when reaching 15% (default).

[/quote']

Solved it, so... no worries :-D

Completely fixed your problems? Crafting works / you can remove SexiS and save again?

If so, I'm curious as to what solved it. Other people have had that same Defeated bug where it stops working and they end up being immortal. I added the reset as an attempt to fix it, but I've never managed to trigger that bug myself, so it was a shot in the dark.

This is a great mod. By far the most stable and user-friendly of all the sex mods. Props to Cmod for his hard work maintaining it.

My only wish is for support for NPCS to rape followers' date=' which Cmod already mentioned that he had no interest in doing yet.

Sex Addicts has this feature, so I tried to configure SA and SexIs to work together so that SA rapes the followers, and SexIs rapes the player. However, it runs into an issue when the player rape is triggered by SexIs, and then both mods fight each other for the animations/sounds (even though SA is configured not to trigger player rape).

Is SexIs using a global HP threshold value that is also shared by SA? Or is SexIs calling an event that also triggers something in SA? I guess since both were originally based off Minilovers, it's possible.

If anyone has any idea, please share! My modding knowledge is very limited :(.

[/quote']

SexiS Defeated uses this:

Event OnHit(ObjectReference a, Form b, Projectile c, bool d, bool e, bool f, bool g)
  Actor akAgg = a as Actor

if akAgg != None && player.GetActorValuePercentage( "health" ) < threshold
     ; Start doing stuff
  endif
EndEvent

It checks a few other things too (like gender, and distance from the player)

I would assume SA uses the same basic structure; OnHit and then GetActorValuePercentage. But I'm just guessing.

Im dont sure its problem like have other.

In defended plugin, when in this same time opponent hit me and Im kill him, he die and Im knock to ground waiting for .... anims but opponent are killed. I cant do anyting , pc stuck and need load game.

command - enableplayercontrols work and player can move but magic and health dont rise then cant use any spells

[quote name='Cmod'

[/quote]

Yup, everything fixed.

The crafting stations work, the player is no longer "immortal", the player can be raped again and in case the mod is removed there are no CTDs when saving :D

I was planning to not post an anwser (propably sending it to anyone who asked via msg) cus I have been stragling with this major issue for 2 days almost and with the exeption of you and jimjim117 (thnx for that mate) nobody else seemed to give a f*** how to help someone else. Just want their probles solved. (mainly because they installed wrong or didnt read the first post..).... Anyway, the whole issue was like that..

First of the player was not exactly "immortal". it was not essential nor immortal through the console 'cus I tried to make her so and reverse it and nothing change..

So it was obvious that there was something (a script, an animation..something) that was deliberately keeping the player alive, or it did not allow her to die unless it was finished, or the player was just .. already dead :-).

So in this case you need to "rese" the player. The command player.kill will not kill her so I went straight to the command "resurrect".

Tha solved the immortality problem and made the player a normall leaving creature again.

To solve however the CTDs on save and the working stations you need another simple step. to make a clean save..

BUT

In order to make a clean save you remove the mode, load, make a new save. Tryed that and didnt work. For an unknowh and creasy reason, in this case you must NOT remove the mods, but simply uncheck them from the esp list (datalist in skyrim lancher). Theoreticaly it is the same thing as removing it since ..unchecked, they dont load.

So uncheck them. Load a game, and suprisingly... no more CTDs on save. :huh:

exit the game, reload the mod.. everything work correctly.

If a mod is not selected and does not load what difference does it make if it is the data directory or not?? Bethesda !!!

go figure :s

I did however notice that occasionaly the player will not regain controls after raped but this might be a minor conflict with SA or fixed too. Need to look for it a bit further.