SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

@Cmod as I stated It seems to have started when Updating from the Jan 8th version to the Jan 11th version so pretty much all of my saves have this message when I load them so I've just decided to restart and remove a bunch of mods that I suspect were causing CTDs anyway. Since I only started playing on the 9th with this save it's not too big a deal. I'll just have to make sure to check my log more clearly after updating.

Forgive me if this has already been asked (didn't really think I could make it through all 68 pages tonight), but are you still working on your pregnancy mod? What I read in the first few pages seemed like a really cool idea, however I saw it was removed (on page 6). I'm really hoping it will be continued as a work in progress.

Either way this whole mod looks great I can't wait to install it and test it out!

Also on the defeated plugin, does it allow you the player to take advantage of a defeated NPC, or just allows them to take advantage of you?

hey cmod ' date=' i have 2 more anims ready for you :)

offset 70 again for both

[/quote']

awesome :D

your rough doggystyle was my favorite cause it looks almost the same as anim that were from the first ML version (which i was planning to use it by replacing some anim from SexIs). and did'nt notes it has BBP support cause i dont use it. looking forward for more Blac945, especially the one with "rough" edition.

and i just realize that using BBP anim with non BBP skeleton do can work, i always thought about CTD :dodgy:

Can anyone tell me if there's controls to align the vertical positions in these sex scenes? I figured out the horizontal adjustment (1&2), and I figured a combination of ctrl or shift 1&2 might do the other dimensions, but I couldn't get anything from that. So, are there controls for that or are they planned? I remember in the Oblivion mods, you could adjust both participants positions so that everything was great, and that would help with uneven ground troubles too. So... anyone know?

Also, it would help a lot if there was a pause key, where the actors are locked in the same frame until the key is pressed again. That would allow any alignment to be done outside of "the movie".

Speaking of keys, is there any word for whether the keys might have a config? As they are (on the numbers) they're pretty good. But you never know if another mod is going to want to use them. So, options would be great for that.

I really love the idea of the rapists stealing stuff from you. When I found that option I turned it on immediately. And it's great. But when I try to steal it back from them (my PC is a thief), my old stuff is owned by them, and to steal it means to get stolen stuff back. That's not ideal. What I'd like is for that stuff to still be mine, but in their hands. I steal it back (or kill them) and the stuff comes back to me. I haven't tried to steal it back yet, but I imagine as it is now it'd end up as stolen stuff in my inventory. Unless it does magically alter? Anyway, I'd like that stuff to still officially be mine, to take or not take from whoever stole it. It's a great idea though, however it works.

This is a lot better than the minilover mods were. I guess this has been asked lots before, but... is there no way to automatically turn on the tfc when sex starts? It's a hassle having to set that up each time.

Oh yeah, is there any plans to record alignment? That was a feature Oblivion mods had as well (not that I ever got it to work). But, it would be handy to have. Right now, since it's just human-human(like) models at play, it's probably not that important. But since this is a framework, having that ability might be useful for when it's creature-human(like) pairings.

OK, I think I got everything down. I'm going back to playing with it. Well done, Cmod.

This question is answered on practically every page now People, No there isn't vertical alignment. Cmod tried that but couldn't get it to work as the actors just float down to the closest collision surface. So until a new discovery/hack is made, Vertical alignment is out of the question.

This question is answered on practically every page now People' date=' No there isn't vertical alignment. Cmod tried that but couldn't get it to work as the actors just float down to the closest collision surface. So until a new discovery/hack is made, Vertical alignment is out of the question.

[/quote']

Controls maybe should be explained in the first post or a in a readme to stop the spam, or at least reduce it. ;)

@specnot

the FavoredSoulMeshes has different versions.

There's only one that's erect' date=' and it's called "Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - ErectVersion" on the downloads page.

Controls maybe should be explained in the first post or a in a readme to stop the spam, or at least reduce it. ;)

They are in the first post, under the "Features" heading.

CMOD.. this concerns you as well I think

As I posted in the Sex Addicts thread:

It seems that I have found what was causing the keys to lag and be unresponsive.

After removing all the "suspect" mods (AFT, Convinient Horses, a new custom follower) I tried to remove sexis as well. After removing it SA run like a charm. No more delay for the action to start and the keys are working fine.

Then I tried to save.....Crash !!!

I had run into this problem again with sexis (when removing it the game will crash when saving) so I knew more or less how to fix it. I now have a correct way on how to totaly and safely remove sexis.

Waxenfigure I am starting to doubt the decision of using sexis framework. Either sexis framework is somehow very easy to break, or the coexistance of both Sexis and Sex Addicts causes Sexis to go absolutely crazy!! Sexis even caused problems to AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks) and did not allow it to identify followers outfit and manage it.

I have not run Sexis alone without Sex Adicts so I dont know if this whole thing is Sexis problem or a Major incompatibility.

I will also need someone to confirm that sexis runs correctly with the following mods too:

Amazing Follower Tweaks

Convinient Horses

If it does, it is Sex Addicts that causes it to go crazy.

Is there anyone who can confirm any of the above?

How to Uninstall Sexis.

1. Load a game with SexiS active

2. Stop all quest using the console (you can use the bat file provided -->bat stop_sexis

3. Using your Mod manager, uncheck sexis from the .esp (Plugin list in NMM) Do NOT unistall the mod yet. Run Fnis

4. Load your last game and make a new one. and exit

5. Recheck the sexis esp and esms from the Plugin list list.

6. Uninstall the mod normally from the Mods list

7. load your last game

8. Make a new save (if at this point the game crashes you have done something wrong or you also have the immortality bug. open the console and type Resurrect)

Dont forget to run FNIS

Remove the .txt extension from the following file for the bat command to work

1. Load a game with SexiS active

2. Stop all quest using the console (you can use the bat file provided -->bat stop_sexis

3. Using your Mod manager' date=' uncheck sexis from the .esp (Plugin list in NMM) Do NOT unistall the mod yet. Run Fnis

4. Load your last game and make a new one. and exit

5. Recheck the sexis esp and esms from the Plugin list list.

6. Uninstall the mod normally from the Mods list

7. load your last game

8. Make a new save (if at this point the game crashes you have done something wrong or you also have the immortality bug. open the console and type Resurrect)

Dont forget to run FNIS

Remove the .txt extension from the following file for the bat command to work

@azmodan22 - just to note, that batch file could cause other problems and is only useful IF the user has the same exact load order as you.

It needs to be made absolutely clear that for anyone wanting to use the batch file, you MUST replace the first 2 characters with the code appropriate to YOUR load order positions for SexIS, Cupid, & Defeated in your setup. Check your preferred mod manager, it should give the appropriate code in one of the columns.

I used AP, ASX, SexIS, XLV, and SexAddict simultaneously with a character and only ran into severe lagging issues when I uninstalled AP without running the "KillAP" in the AP Options (yes, there is a KillAP for uninstalling AP that gets kind of glossed over in AP "documentation"). Currently, I am using SexIS and SexAddict only (with the AP anims in SexIS, AP is a bit useless, although the pimping and bribe with sex options would be nice to get added to SexIS). I have never used AFT (used UFO from the beginning and never had an issue with it) and never used any horse mods. Again, no lagging at all. HOWEVER, I also do not use Defeated, I use the combat/random rape from SexAddict. I haven't installed defeated, so that may be why I haven't seen this.

Just in general - with any (and all) technical support questions/issues, whether in the general tech support section, or for a specific mod, it's generally a good idea to include a COMPLETE load order (within [ SPOILER ] [ /SPOILER ] tags please). Some mod managers can print it out, NMM doesn't have this feature. However, there is a text file somewhere in the Users(W7)/Documents & Settings (XP/Vista) which I believe is labeled simply Skyrim.txt that contains the load order.

[EDIT] And after I wrote this, I noticed the update to NMM that adds load order import/export. FINALLY...[/EDIT]

@azmodan22

there is no way to fix broken gamesaves. once you saved a mod with an esp, leftovers of them will remain till the end. this can be harmless (stuff like simple armor or weapon mods), or it can end fatal.

especially script intense mods like UFO, AFT, Warzones... are dangerous. you have to end every script of them before saving. otherwise your savegame end up damaged.

and don't believe in the mythos of the "clean saving". there is no such thing in skyrim.

Papyrus log is spammed with:

[01/25/2013 - 09:39:48PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForAllModEvents - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForAllModEvents() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 90

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/25/2013 - 09:39:54PM] error: Cannot call RemoveFromFaction() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 86

[01/25/2013 - 09:39:54PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 87

> It needs to be made absolutely clear that for anyone wanting to use the batch file, you MUST replace the first 2 characters with the code

Im using NMM and I see 2 sexis plugins. One is at loadpositon 08 (core) and the other one is at position 81 (cubid).

So, by taking the 1st line of the stop_sexis.bat, do I have to use

stopquest 0800698a for core

stopquest 8100698a for cubid or stopquest 5100698a (hex) for cubid?

@srayesmanll

I did not know that the qest id's of sexis change according to the load order so I simply record them all in tha batch file for convinice. The methode I described has fixed my game twice so I am quite confidend that it helps at least in the problem I was facing.

With AFT, when a follower initiates random rape in SA he/she is not undressed and the texture is applied always to the victim even if He is mal. Is this also the case with UFO?

@fiewiel

"broken" saves usually occur when you do not completely unistall a mod an stop all its scripts and quest. I have done so far is reinstall the mod and follow the clean save instructions from the mod author. So far it has worked.

It was confirmed that Sexis and SA can run together withough problems.

However when Sexis breaks it start causing problems to SA. What actually breaks sexis then could be AFT or CH.

Is anyone using AFT and CH with Sexis?

As I already stated, I actually run SexiS (Core+Cupid+Defeated), SexAddict and NiruinBusinessPlan all together without problems.

I must say that I no longer have ConvenientHorses because I found conflicts early with the "old" MiniLovers and MiniLoversAlternative (Big lag in various animations, not only sex related). So then, it could be a problem between CH and all the MiniLovers' animations themselves and not with a specific mod that uses them.

(Or, maybe, could be an issue related to mods that use FNIS, I don't know).

I must also say that I never had AFT because it was stated as "conflicting mod" with NiruinBusinessPlan by his author.

I'm using EFF instead and I never experienced issue about dress/undress. Nor issues with missed dialogues (as I had using UFO, but this could not be relevant because at time I was testing AP and some other strange mods).

I recently had some problems (CTD on start, need to reload the game two or three times before it started and, in game, some random freezes) only using the SanguineDebauchery mod. After I have unistalled it, those problem are gone (I just played for four hours consecutively without ANY issue).

Finally: my game is up to 1.8.151 with Dawnguard. I use FNIS 3.3.2 with fix2 patch and SKSE 1.6.6. Female body is UNP-BBP 2.4HD, with Navetsea 1.8 textures except my player char who is a Succubus CBBEv3M (Version3.0). Males have 4uDK body, erect version. Everyone has the xp32 XPMS skeleton.

I must admit I've more than 100 mods installed, atm.