SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Yes but below the anim page it is written : "These are first adult animations for Skyrim in the world. You can use them in your mods if you'll add me and link to my site in yours Credits.

At this times, you can find them at some mods of another authors at loverslab.com."

So I suppose it is authorized to use them, but I could be wrong (well i hope not because I really like the lifted one)...

Update is working fine for me. Yay!!

I've been looking around. And there is also some animation in the Mod "Niruins Buisiness Plan" http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/18366 that involves either kissing or a standing fuck. I'm not sure cuz i haven't been able to trigger it. but after looking in the BSA file I saw animations for missionary, cowgirl and standing.

May you could ask the author FreshFish to use some of his animations? if it Helps.

If people haven't tried it yet i would suggest trying out Sexis in combination with a mod called paradise halls (Skyrim slavery). I've had loads of fun with my female char capturing slaves and dragging them of to a castle. Imagine a minor Harem of bandit-chicks, forsworn babes, wicked witches and etc.

Anyway thanks for the awesome mod Cmod and keep up the hard work!

Great mod from what I've seen so far, but I'm hitting bugs. I seem to be getting random CTD's when I run this mod in Skyrim (usually when I'm just running around), and I also appear to be unable to fast travel or enter buildings with it working, although I just get stuck at the black loading screen with the tips and graphic showing up.

Also, I did manage to use the mod with one of my companions, and though Cupid's bow and stone work fine, when the sex initiates, all the two characters do is just stand in front of each other naked.

Is this happening to anyone else? I do enjoy what I've seen of this mod and I'd like to use it properly.

Great mod from what I've seen so far' date=' but I'm hitting bugs. I seem to be getting random CTD's when I run this mod in Skyrim (usually when I'm just running around), and I also appear to be unable to fast travel or enter buildings with it working, although I just get stuck at the black loading screen with the tips and graphic showing up.

Also, I did manage to use the mod with one of my companions, and though Cupid's bow and stone work fine, when the sex initiates, all the two characters do is just stand in front of each other naked.

Is this happening to anyone else? I do enjoy what I've seen of this mod and I'd like to use it properly.

[/quote']

Did you install Fnis and skse as stated in the OP,if so did you run Fnis for users(did it show any errors is sexis on the list?)and are you launching the game with skse and not steam? Also the PC exclusive animation path may cause some CTD's if you are using that

@analturtle you can try thishttp://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=14315&pid=316927#pid316927 untill someone comes up with a better answer(I don't why but your name cracks me up lol:D the problem in the post is diff than yours but I think the solution might be the same if your certain eveything is installed correctly.

@NatanusLikens I'm not sure how crucial load order is maybe Cmod can clear that up I load the Sexis esm below all others and the cupid and defeated just below fnis at the bottom of my esp's not sure if that's correct or if it even matters but it's just a habbit for me for these type mods and seems to work fine.

For the defeated plugin. If your enemy hit you with a ranged weapon (bow, crossbow, or even magic), the defeated animation kicked in (your character went down on their knees) but the sex never started, the enemy just casually stop combat and then start walking around like you're dead. Might want to look into that.

Also, why not add an automatic tfc script into this mod like with SA or minilover? I thought it would work out quite well. The current bug is that your character can't be controlled afterward, but you can just also add a script to automatically generate that console command (enableplayercontrols) after every sex act.

May I suggest another thing? The minilover module has a very interesting usage of the game's original dialogue and sounds during sex. What I mean is that characters grunt and start screaming their defeated lines like they're in combat. I thought that would incorporate into the rape module pretty well. This concept could also help with the lack of male voices right now. You can just make it that during normal or rape sex, make the male characters use the vanilla combat grunt (usually the getting hit voices work relative well). No need to make a separate voice for male characters.

I believe SA (since it's an expansion of Minilover) still retain this feature, so I would like you to consider incorporating it into this mod.

Yeah when you are defeated too far the guy/gal will never comes to you for the rape scene.

could be fixed by increasing the radius of the script/spell effect or something ?

As for voices, deafeated lines of females character are indeed perfect for rape scenarios and cover all languages version of the game, which is pretty nice.

As for male voices, you could incorporate default male hit sounds and for the climax state, the male death sound.

Hi everyone :),

just a question:

I have installed the mod 'Sex Addict' and it works pretty well (animations doesn't stop, etc.). But I don't really care about rape system and so on. I just want a 'sex mod' that stack with marriage system and/or hooking. Does SexiS have a dialogue option to introduce sex or is simply based on spellcasting, like MiniLoversAlt?

Eventually, where can I find a sex mod that enphasize the dialogue part?

Is this mod different from Sex Addict, for example? Apparently it seems to me that the principles are the same, or am I missing something?

Thank you for your help and sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker. :angel:

Have a nice day. :D

SexIS does not currently have a dialog option. SexAddict has 1 "hookup" option (which can lead to the partner giving the PC a key to their home if you have the pimp option set in prefs). AnimatedProstitution has a bigger dialog selection. Basically:

SexIS - spell-based framework (currently with Cupid plugin) to initiate sex. Currently most animations of the sexmods (has original ML anis, AP-based anis, and 1 "special" ani). Also has a combat rape type plug-in.

SexAddict - Originally ML based, this has more complete features than ML/MLA. More full-featured rape (combat and random) and a small bit of dialog. The anis are the ML animations (I don't believe it's been updated with newer animations).

AP - Stand-alone sex mod on Nexus. Dialog based sex. Has it's own animations (now included in SexIS). It actually does have a deceptive "rape" option (dialog contains an option to Intimidate someone into having sex - "rape" by most definitions) Also has options to pimp out followers or yourself, pay for sex, and (if playing a female) to bribe a guard with sex instead of jail/bounty.

SexIS does not currently have a dialog option. SexAddict has 1 "hookup" option (which can lead to the partner giving the PC a key to their home if you have the pimp option set in prefs). AnimatedProstitution has a bigger dialog selection. Basically:

SexIS - spell-based framework (currently with Cupid plugin) to initiate sex. Currently most animations of the sexmods (has original ML anis' date=' AP-based anis, and 1 "special" ani). Also has a combat rape type plug-in.

SexAddict - Originally ML based, this has more complete features than ML/MLA. More full-featured rape (combat and random) and a small bit of dialog. The anis are the ML animations (I don't believe it's been updated with newer animations).

AP - Stand-alone sex mod on Nexus. Dialog based sex. Has it's own animations (now included in SexIS). It actually does have a deceptive "rape" option (dialog contains an option to Intimidate someone into having sex - "rape" by most definitions) Also has options to pimp out followers or yourself, pay for sex, and (if playing a female) to bribe a guard with sex instead of jail/bounty.

[/quote']

Finally, thank you for explaining that, i'm totally at lost with all this mods, its not like i didnt really read each mod features, but i notes they offer same features maybe with different configuration. still running with old MLM.

Guess all i want is simple alternatif of MLM that can give you dialogue to NPCs, i mean every NPCs in the game for asking for sex even bandits i guess

(well if i have a chance to ask, before they kick my ass), maybe like AP (wearing an amulet which triggering a new dialogue). and simple choice to do it right there on the spot or private place.

Guess all i want is simple alternatif of MLM that can give you dialogue to NPCs' date=' i mean every NPCs in the game for asking for sex even bandits i guess

(well if i have a chance to ask, before they kick my ass), maybe like AP (wearing an amulet which triggering a new dialogue). and simple choice to do it right there on the spot or private place.

[/quote']

AP is definitely more dialog-based than SA or SexIS (or MLM/XLV). The one thing I despise with AP is the crap about having to wear an AP amulet of dibella - which means I have to remember to put it on, or go without using any other amulet/necklace. I do especially like the "follow me" option to get a lover to a bed (bed animation always worked for me, but some people seem to have real issues with them). And it doesn't work on spouses - AP bug. As for bandits, since they attack on sight, you're pretty much screwed (yes, pun intended) trying to dialog with them. Although if you have the calm spell, then try to dialog, it may work... hhhmmmm, something interesting to try :D . Guess I'll have to reinstall AP.

So many developers making so many sex frameworks! If we only had one framework every person could contribute to, it then would smoothen out the process of add-ons being developed for this game...

I think this site needs a poll and for people to vote for the best current sex framework, encouraging modders to get on making some add-ons.

Great mod i salute you , running smooth with no problems or CTDs at all , i just want to confirm something , i only have 2 cupid spells ( arrow & heart spells) and one Sexis config spell. Am i missing any spells? i already've done all the steps and i have FNIS 3.2 and latest SKSE , thanks

SexIS - spell-based framework (currently with Cupid plugin) to initiate sex. Currently most animations of the sexmods (has original ML anis' date=' AP-based anis, and 1 "special" ani). Also has a combat rape type plug-in.

[/quote']

Ahhh, what a clear and exhaustive explanation. ;)

Thank you very much.

Is there a way to have both the AP dialogue-based system and MLA anims?

I've read that MLA anims are a lot (still a matter of taste, but I'm pretty much happy with them) better than the anims of AP. Can you confirm this?

Thank you again. :blush:

P.S.: Ah, and grats for the avatar (being a prog rock fan myself). :rolleyes:

AP is definitely more dialog-based than SA or SexIS (or MLM/XLV). The one thing I despise with AP is the crap about having to wear an AP amulet of dibella - which means I have to remember to put it on' date=' or go without using any other amulet/necklace. I do especially like the "follow me" option to get a lover to a bed (bed animation always worked for me, but some people seem to have real issues with them). And it doesn't work on spouses - AP bug. As for bandits, since they attack on sight, you're pretty much screwed (yes, pun intended) trying to dialog with them. Although if you have the calm spell, then try to dialog, it may work... hhhmmmm, something interesting to try :D . Guess I'll have to reinstall AP.

[/quote']

On the Nexus there is a "cheat" mod that allows you to wear unlimited ring and amulets so the problem with the AP-Amulet Of Dibella could be solved.

BUT ...

I read in the OP of Sanguine Debauchery that AP is a conflicting mod with SD. On another side, I found that AP has also some issues with UFO, ConvenientHorses and other mods based on heavy dialogue istances.

I think that the SexiS framework, with 18 animations currently, will be the winner. It's a job for modders to make new plugins "dialogue-based" using this framework.

Actually, the only missing things are some well done animations Female-Female (atm, only one up 18, that's weird).

I'm pretty sure that CMOD's work will be the winner because his framework and plugins are actually the most stables and bug-free.

On the Nexus there is a "cheat" mod that allows you to wear unlimited ring and amulets so the problem with the AP-Amulet Of Dibella could be solved.

BUT ...

I read in the OP of Sanguine Debauchery that AP is a conflicting mod with SD. On another side' date=' I found that AP has also some issues with UFO, ConvenientHorses and other mods based on heavy dialogue istances.

I think that the SexiS framework, with 18 animations currently, will be the winner. It's a job for modders to make new plugins "dialogue-based" using this framework.

Actually, the only missing things are some well done animations Female-Female (atm, only one up 18, that's weird).

I'm pretty sure that CMOD's work will be the winner because his framework and plugins are actually the most stables and bug-free.

[/quote']

Sorry (I'm a little dumb right now), what stands for 'SD'? :huh:

BTW, do you know a well-made basic tutorial for modding? I'm not a programmer or something, but I guess that making some (universal and/or NPC-based) dialogues isn't that hard...At least I'll try. :angel:

:)

Hi there! Thanks for this mod. Naturally I have a few questions. I have SexiS installed and it appears to be functioning so that's a good thing but, as expected, the package is a bit bare of function. Does this run with SA? I only ask because I hate having to use spells to initiate consensual sex. Kinda breaks the mood.

Also are there any developed plugins for SexiS and if so can we get a thread in the downloads section for them?

Also, I don't think the settings function correctly. For example I set rape and sexual preferences to avoid male on male sex and rape. First fight I get into, my male PC gets nailed by a dude while I'm barely injured despite my preferences and a 40% setting as well. In case I missed something, What settings do I need to fix to avoid male on male combat rape?

"Defeated Plugin

This plugin adds a 'Bad End' to combat. If you get heavily wounded during combat, your opponents can knock you down and have their way with you. Be aware that there is a good chance they will kill you afterwards as well. By default only men will use you, but a configuration option allows females to as well. If you enable females, you'll want a strapon mod, which you can register to use with this mod."

So if I run without the defeated plugin, does that mean no combat rape?

Thanks again.

Not a big fan of cheat mods like that. I like a little logic in my cheats :P . Frankly I would "overcheat" by doing what the mod says and putting on everything I could :s . However' date=' it is an option. Or do what I did previously and just add the AP AoD as a favorite and remember to swap (saves a mod slot for future sexIS plugin mods...)

BUT ...

I read in the OP of Sanguine Debauchery that AP is a conflicting mod with SD. On another side, I found that AP has also some issues with UFO, ConvenientHorses and other mods based on heavy dialogue istances.

Technically, SD conflicts with SexIS and SexAddict as well (at least the combat rapes part of them). Considering the AP has no automatic actions like SD/SexIS/SA (combat rape/capture/etc), not sure how it could conflict. But then again, anything can conflict with anything else if not done right. I've never done SD, just never interested me. May give a try some day...

As far as other AP conflicts, I have yet to see a conflict with UFO (I don't use Better Horses), nor any mod's dialog. I know that sometimes AP's dialogs are missing (the Save/Reload quick fix seems to fix that). I also read somewhere that there may be a limit to the number of topics that can be displayed by Skyrim (take a look at the EZ2C mod that allows configuration of the dialogs, it makes mention of an issue with number of topics displayed). So if you have several mods that add a lot of topics, adding AP to the mix may push some items out. If that is the case, it's a Skyrim issue, not so much AP. But, as always, I could be wrong...

Still to early to call a winner - never know what the hell the Japanese are working in this area until it escapes. But definitely sprinting in the right direction. It would help if there was some sort API guide that users could look at to see what it would take to

create a plugin. That's how I started in Sexout (FONV). I looked at prideslayers API docs for Sexout, and said "Shit, I can do that!" Having an API document could help attract mod devs. Of course, since SexIS is still considered ALPHA, any API that Cmod puts out could change in a moment's notice.

Made a note of this to Cmod earlier. Apparently joshNZ (AP) thinks females spend their time fisting each other. And yet, most of the functionality of AP is based on the player being female (no bribing of guards with sex for male players, males can't pimp themselves immediately, etc). And I find it really strange that ML/XLV was so hard set as M/F (XLV still has that problem). If I remember correctly, it was MLA that increased the functionality for females initially. Also, it would be nice if the Sexout anims could be ported over (FF, along with 3-ways), although I think there's some technical problems with doing that.

As I said, we'll have to see what else the Japanese are cooking up for Skyrim, but SexIS is definitely the front runner. SexAddict and AP follow close behind because of the areas that the SexIS plugins don't handle (yet).

Not a big fan of cheat mods like that. I like a little logic in my cheats :P . Frankly I would "overcheat" by doing what the mod says and putting on everything I could :s .

I use "cheat mods like that" because having one ring on one finger on one hand somehow prevents me from putting a ring on the other four fingers. Or multiple rings on one finger' date=' which is entirely possible. And why can't I wear more than one thing around my neck? Really, the [i']game[/i] is what doesn't make sense here. The "cheat mod" fixes these rather glaring oversights.

So many developers making so many sex frameworks! If we only had one framework every person could contribute to' date=' it then would smoothen out the process of add-ons being developed for this game...

I think this site needs a poll and for people to vote for the best current sex framework, encouraging modders to get on making some add-ons.

[/quote']

There are actually only two sex frameworks available, SexIs and the one from the recently restarted Slavers Guild project.

The SexAddicts mod will soon be transitioning from using the MLA animations to using the SexIs framework and you'll be able to pick and choose which parts of SexAddict mod you want plus any new mods I write to also use the SexIs framework.