SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

I have a problem, after the update the animations won't start, so i tried to do what you said by deactivating the mod (three files) load a previous save and then save again, but there is where the problem lies, everytime i save without the mod the game crashes. i really like this mod, and i want to make it work. Thanks.

I have a problem' date=' after the update the animations won't start, so i tried to do what you said by deactivating the mod (three files) load a previous save and then save again, but there is where the problem lies, everytime i save without the mod the game crashes. i really like this mod, and i want to make it work. Thanks.

[/quote']

I had the same, but deactivating-load-wait a full minute-save-reactivate worked fine for me...did you run FNIS?

Regarding the defeat mod:

I thought I saw somewhere in this thread a script edit to keep the victim naked for a period of time after "defeat" but I might have been sauced. Is there such an option?

Be a nice touch (if one survived) to have to retrieve all the gear scattered around the floor...

Also - THANKS A TON! Great work.

Ran into a new problem:

So, I ended up installing 2 new mods over the weekend,

1. Lustmord's vampire Armor

2. LOTR swords

After installing and crafting these items, I stopped being able to switch animation and move back and forth in stages (3-6 does not work anymore), 1 and 2 still works fine. Now, I tried loading an earlier save where I did not have the items crafted, voila the numbers worked again. I have no idea what's causing this, as I have tried take off all items before using cupid stuff, tried without LOTR sword equipped, tried without just vampire armor set equipped, but 3-6 simply will not work in my recent save.

Anyone got a clue?

I have a problem' date=' after the update the animations won't start, so i tried to do what you said by deactivating the mod (three files) load a previous save and then save again, but there is where the problem lies, everytime i save without the mod the game crashes. i really like this mod, and i want to make it work. Thanks.

[/quote']

I had the same, but deactivating-load-wait a full minute-save-reactivate worked fine for me...did you run FNIS?

I always run generate FNIS for users yes. i will try it out.

Hi first I'd like to say this is a great mod, kudos to cmod!

I'm a total newbie on Skyrim scripting and the CK, but I've been studying the sexis scripts. I tried to modify SexiSDefeatedPlayerScr by commenting out the dropweapons() function call in the OnHit event of the script. However when I try to compile SexiSDefeatedPlayerScr (right clicking on the script in Papyrus Manager, then choose compile), the compilation failed with the following error messages:

unknown type sexissystemscr

sexissystemscr is not a known user-defined type

type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

What do I do to fix these errors?

(I loaded Skyrim.esm, SexiS.esm, and set SexiSDefeated.esp as active file in the CK, went into Papyrus manager, double clicked on SexiSDefeatedPlayerScr to fire up notepad for edit, then right clicked to bring up menu for compile)

Thanks alot!

Heya folks. First and foremost, thanks for making sexy headway into the world of Skyrim :)

I've been googling for the past 10 minutes, and unfortunately I haven't run across anyone else having this particular problem when installing SexiS. When I run the FNIS Generate for Users tool with the latest SexiS files installed, I get the following error:

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading SexiS ...

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line 212 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexiS\FNIS_SexiS_List.txt):

Running with FNIS v3.4 & Idle Spells v3.2.

I'll admit that, to me, installing animation stuff for Skyrim is incredibly convoluted compared the ye old days of Oblivion and Fallout, so I probably borked something up, but have no idea what.

Anyone have any tips in regards to this error? Thanks in advance!

Heya folks. First and foremost' date=' thanks for making sexy headway into the world of Skyrim :)

I've been googling for the past 10 minutes, and unfortunately I haven't run across anyone else having this particular problem when installing SexiS. When I run the FNIS Generate for Users tool with the latest SexiS files installed, I get the following error:

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

Reading SexiS ...

ERROR(2011): Wrong line in Animation List. Line 212 (..\..\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexiS\FNIS_SexiS_List.txt):

Running with FNIS v3.4 & Idle Spells v3.2.

I'll admit that, to me, installing animation stuff for Skyrim is incredibly convoluted compared the ye old days of Oblivion and Fallout, so I probably borked something up, but have no idea what.

Anyone have any tips in regards to this error? Thanks in advance!

[/quote']

Run as admin, reinstall.

Run as admin' date=' reinstall.

[/quote']

Good hint. Manual install went off without a hitch!

Using TES Mod Manager atm; it doesn't look like it plays nice with certain mod files.

Guess I should take the hint and switch over to NMM :-/ Hopefully my Dark Elf archer assassin will survive the mod install program transition.

Thanks again!

Hi, nice mod so far...still have two problems, maybe u can help.

First: My female character takes the male part, if asked a male npc "Want to hook up with me?" ... how can I fix this?

Seoncd: As written in the logs for the last update, animations from the AP-Mod were added ... but I've never seen them ingame... they are in my data folder.. u know:

C:\......\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexiS

Any suggestions anyone? Hope you can help me .

Greetings from Leipzig...

Just some issue I'm having with the defeated plugin. Apparently it won't let my character even die :D

Ya.. my health drops to 0 and I don't die' date=' I can still run around like it was nothing and the music that plays when you die does appear, but no death? I don't even get knocked to the ground anymore when my hp falls below the threshold. I'll try a clean save again and see what happens.

[/quote']

Somehow you've gotten stuck in an immortal mode, which could be caused by Defeated. Will be putting out a small update for it tonight which has a simple reset option which will attempt to clear the immortality triggered by Defeated.

Say' date=' the position adjust keys 1 and 2 work fine when aligning horizontally (x axis) but I can't get them to align vertically (Y axis). Am I doing something wrong?

[/quote']

There used to be keys to adjust vertically, but it just resulted in the actors bouncing up and down trying to stay on the ground. So they were removed. Don't know when a solution will be found to unaligned vertical actors.

Hi' date=' Idont know if ths has been said before, But is there a way to stop the weapon from being droped in the defeated mod?

[/quote']

I don't want to waste my time to forge one million of my preferred weapon (sorrow katana) because it disappears under the terrain (and off word' date=' forever) every time I'm "defeated".

[/quote']

I thought I saw somewhere in this thread a script edit to keep the victim naked for a period of time after "defeat" but I might have been sauced. Is there such an option?

Be a nice touch (if one survived) to have to retrieve all the gear scattered around the floor...

Update to Defeated later tonight will include stripping options (for armor and weapons). You may

0: Tell it to do nothing (stripping will be handled by sex system only).

1: Drop items to the ground when the first hunter begins

2: Unequip items when the first hunter begins (they will not be re-equipped)

3: Have the hunter steal your equipped items.

There is no option for delayed automatic re-equip. There are not future plans for one as well. However' date=' option 2 above is similar.

Can't you get around the clean save problem by the inclusion of a script that disables all of the mods scripts?

There's not really a way to disable a script that I'm aware of. You can end scripts which are in a state of always running though. The only time SexiS has any active scripts is when sex is actively going on. However, even if no scripts are currently running, variable states and other information is maintained in the save file.

However, I have been thinking about including a menu option which would clean up all running pairs of actors.

1. Lustmord's vampire Armor

2. LOTR swords

After installing and crafting these items' date=' I stopped being able to switch animation and move back and forth in stages (3-6 does not work anymore), 1 and 2 still works fine. Now, I tried loading an earlier save where I did not have the items crafted, voila the numbers worked again. I have no idea what's causing this, as I have tried take off all items before using cupid stuff, tried without LOTR sword equipped, tried without just vampire armor set equipped, but 3-6 simply will not work in my recent save.

[/quote']

No idea, unfortunately. Somehow the events for key listening have been disabled, I'm not aware of any way another mod could do that.

Try using a save without the problem, craft the weapons, and see if it happens again.

Hi first I'd like to say this is a great mod' date=' kudos to cmod!

I'm a total newbie on Skyrim scripting and the CK, but I've been studying the sexis scripts. I tried to modify SexiSDefeatedPlayerScr by commenting out the dropweapons() function call in the OnHit event of the script. However when I try to compile SexiSDefeatedPlayerScr (right clicking on the script in Papyrus Manager, then choose compile), the compilation failed with the following error messages:

unknown type sexissystemscr

sexissystemscr is not a known user-defined type

type mismatch while assigning to a int (cast missing or types unrelated)

What do I do to fix these errors?

(I loaded Skyrim.esm, SexiS.esm, and set SexiSDefeated.esp as active file in the CK, went into Papyrus manager, double clicked on SexiSDefeatedPlayerScr to fire up notepad for edit, then right clicked to bring up menu for compile)

Thanks alot!

[/quote']

You cannot compile any script which uses the SexiS core scripts without the source files for them. You can find the source for the current version in this post: #432

Hi' date=' nice mod so far...still have two problems, maybe u can help.

First: My female character takes the male part, if asked a male npc "Want to hook up with me?" ... how can I fix this?

Seoncd: As written in the logs for the last update, animations from the AP-Mod were added ... but I've never seen them ingame... they are in my data folder.. u know:

C:\......\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexiS

[/quote']

There is no dialog initiated sex in SexiS yet. So, your problem is related to another sex mod. I don't remember which sex mods have the option to talk to NPCs for sex. AP maybe?

AP prostitution is about the only one out there that has the dialog for sex and Sex Addict too if i remember right. the only other ones use spells or potions which is ASX-spells and ASX-potions. used them when AP was being troublesome then swapped over to SexiS. other than a lock up on a new character at first I havent had to much trouble once i got rid of pcea.

Have this installed, very nicely done I must say. Easily the least problematic of any of the mods of similar genre so far. I am running it alongside ASX and AP with no issues.

Occasional alignment / movement issues while on the bed wreaks havoc on the camera. I tend to fix with the epc console command and move to a clear area. Did manage to get two NPC's stuck after an . . um . . . session. By stuck I mean they finished up, dressed and now just stand there staring at each other. Tried to clear them with disable / enable and resetai to no avail. Will have to look into that some more.

Did think the main sound files for consensual stuff sounded like it was only using the same 2-3 sounds instead of the full list. May just be me. . . . did fire up the CK and located the sound files and appended several from the lists to vary it up a bit manually.

While digging through the files ( only way to learn this stuff ) did find an animation that didn't appear to be active ( tribadism ). Dunno if off the main list by design or part of a future update.

Oh and for any having issues with female npc hunters not donning the appropriate "gear" for the forced sex side of things, make sure you you select the correct armor slot under the defeated configuration in game. I typically use the strip all feature, then only enable wear for slot 51 ( ymmv depending on what armor slot your particular piece of gear links with )

Other than the above minor stuff, for a initial release like this it's pretty damn rock solid. Very well done :D

Occasional alignment / movement issues while on the bed wreaks havoc on the camera. I tend to fix with the epc console command and move to a clear area. Did manage to get two NPC's stuck after an . . um . . . session. By stuck I mean they finished up' date=' dressed and now just stand there staring at each other. Tried to clear them with disable / enable and resetai to no avail. Will have to look into that some more.

Did think the main sound files for consensual stuff sounded like it was only using the same 2-3 sounds instead of the full list. May just be me. . . . did fire up the CK and located the sound files and appended several from the lists to vary it up a bit manually.

While digging through the files ( only way to learn this stuff ) did find an animation that didn't appear to be active ( tribadism ). Dunno if off the main list by design or part of a future update.

[/quote']

Yeah, bed alignment is horrid currently. It wasn't so bad before AP animations, but the way actors were aligned for beds needs to be completely redone now. The spacing between actors is significantly different between the AP animations and the older ones, which is why this has happened. I haven't gotten around to fixing it.

I think I've only enabled 5 out of the 27 sound clips because it's just so tedious to add them into the CK. Have to make a Sound Descriptor and Sound Marker for each one. Adding animations is probably the only thing more tedious, but there's significantly higher motivation for those, haha.

Tribadism is in use, it's anim #0. In terms of unused files the 'SexiS_AP_TittyXXXX', 'SexiS_AP_RCowgirlXXXX', and 'SexiS_AP_FMastX' are currently not in use for various reasons.

Update posted, download in OP

Changelog:

Jan 20, 2013

- Nude suit support

--- Meshes NOT included. Must be placed:

--- .../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/FemaleBodyNaked_#.nif

--- .../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/MaleBodyErect_#.nif

Defeated

- Independent stripping options for armor and weapons: None, Drop, Unequip, Steal

- Basic reset option which may help fix people who have become immortal

- Stripping now happens when the first hunter begins, not when you are knocked down

- Archers who knock you down will come get you

- Renamed config spell to 'SexiS Defeated Config'

Details:

Nude suits are now available, HOWEVER! You need to provide the meshes. If you decide to not use nude suits (they are disabled by default), you do not need to supply meshes. Place them here, I should hope which is which is obvious:

.../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/FemaleBodyNaked_0.nif

.../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/FemaleBodyNaked_1.nif

.../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/MaleBodyErect_0.nif

.../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/MaleBodyErect_1.nif

Nude suit menu option is under the stripping submenu.

New options for defeated on stripping. What happens to your weapons and armor can be set independently:

- Do nothing (This means Defeated does nothing, default SexiS stripping will occur)

- Drop items (WARNING: drops everything equipped)

- Unequip items (If selected, your items will not be put back on automatically)

- Steal items (the first hunter to use you will steal your equipped things)

Hopefully fixed the bug where archers would knock you down and then never come to get you.

Renamed the defeated config spell to be alphabetically similar to the main config spell.

New option in the defeated menu. A reset option. Note that due to the way defeated is currently written, the reset does not always happen immediately. It may reset immediately (especially if the plugin broke for you). You will know it reset because a notification will appear saying "SexiSDefeated: Reset Player Complete". If you do not see this, go get hit by someone and it should show up. People who have gotten stuck as immortal may find this fixes their problem.

Edit: Question for ya'll:

A while ago (the 8th) I put out an update where I tried to fix the bug where at the end of sex, sometimes actors kinda freeze up and stop showing any animations. However, they still walk around and stuff. Has anyone had this happen to them recently, or can I mark it as fixed? It hasn't happened to me since I tried to patch it.

Attached: Latest core script source code.

As usual, you do not need this, and it will not fix any bugs. It's just here for people who want to snoop / edit the mod / make plugins.

SexiS Core Script Source.zip

@Cmod

im working on some new anims , i plan to upload them as ressources for this mod but first i want to check that they work like they should

i tested my anims by replacing existing ones from this mod and realign them ingame with the keys 1 and 2 , but when they come closer to the right position

, the actors are floating forward , so i have to toogle collision off (tcl) to make it work. im not sure yet if this problem still persists when you implent them ,

since one of my very first anims is already working well in this mod (roughdoggy).

so i want to ask , was there any problems for you with this animation or was it ok ?

and theres another thing i want to ask , i added in the roughdoggy anim the annotation for npchumanclap (clapping sound like in applaud idles).

thought it could fit maybe for this kind of anims.

but for some reason it only works when replacing it with idles like mt_walkforward , idleapplaud2 and so on.

is there a way to toogle the annotations over a script ? if not , can anyone else tell me how to get them working ?

@Cmod

im working on some new anims ' date=' i plan to upload them as ressources for this mod but first i want to check that they work like they should

i tested my anims by replacing existing ones from this mod and realign them ingame with the keys 1 and 2 , but when they come closer to the right position

, the actors are floating forward , so i have to toogle collision off (tcl) to make it work. im not sure yet if this problem still persists when you implent them ,

since one of my very first anims is already working well in this mod (roughdoggy).

so i want to ask , was there any problems for you with this animation or was it ok ?

[/quote']

Thanks for your great work on the RoughDoggy animation! Awesome to hear you're working on more :)

If the actors float around when they're moved close to each other, the best solution currently is to offset one of the animation files.

RoughDoggy worked wonderfully, no problems with it at all. I think it had about 100 units of separation between the actors?

You probably noticed that the other animation (Sc02, which I renamed as RoughBehind) is not currently used in SexiS. This one needed more separation between the actors in order to not have the actors float around.

I think 45 units of separation is the minimum, any less than that and the actors float around. The Minilovers animations are all around 100, just like RoughDoggy.

and theres another thing i want to ask ' date=' i added in the roughdoggy anim the annotation for npchumanclap (clapping sound like in applaud idles).

thought it could fit maybe for this kind of anims.

but for some reason it only works when replacing it with idles like mt_walkforward , idleapplaud2 and so on.

is there a way to toogle the annotations over a script ? if not , can anyone else tell me how to get them working ?

[/quote']

I have no knowledge about this part, unfortunately.

Thanks for the update CMod. A question about new "Drop items" option of the Defeated plugin: does it mean that all equipped items will be dropped to the ground? If so it will be really problematic to find rings and some amulets afterwards.. and some custom items from other mods don't even have a world model. Hopefully this applies only for weapon and armor (or for slots that were choosen in SexiS Stripping options).

Thanks for the update CMod. A question about new "Drop items" option of the Defeated plugin: does it mean that all equipped items will be dropped to the ground? If so it will be really problematic to find rings and some amulets afterwards.. and some custom items from other mods don't even have a world model. Hopefully this applies only for weapon and armor (or for slots that were choosen in SexiS Stripping options).

It drops everything. Good point though. Will see if I can come up with a good solution to only dropping things which are armor-ish.

Quick update posted.

Small change in the defeated plugin. If you have selected to have your armor dropped, there are now two exceptions.

- Armor without a world model will not not dropped

- Armor with the Jewelry keyword will not be dropped

Things fitting either of those criteria will instead just be unequipped.

Thanks for the update!

You add support for a companion?

And spell rape?

Stalkers?

The only one of those I'm currently working on is spell rape. But I can't say when it will be released. Probably not till next weekend at the earliest.

If the actors float around when they're moved close to each other' date=' the best solution currently is to offset one of the animation files.

RoughDoggy worked wonderfully, no problems with it at all. I think it had about 100 units of separation between the actors?

You probably noticed that the other animation (Sc02, which I renamed as RoughBehind) is not currently used in SexiS. This one needed more separation between the actors in order to not have the actors float around.

I think 45 units of separation is the minimum, any less than that and the actors float around. The Minilovers animations are all around 100, just like RoughDoggy.

[/quote']

ok , tested and it works now thanks for your reply and the solution!

about sc02 , i dont have the project file of this one anymore so i cant fix it , but i already have a similar one. i just need to change the offset now , then i could upload it as alternative for sc02 if you want.

Quick update posted.

Small change in the defeated plugin. If you have selected to have your armor dropped' date=' there are now two exceptions.

- Armor without a world model will not not dropped

- Armor with the Jewelry keyword will not be dropped

Things fitting either of those criteria will instead just be unequipped.

[/quote']

Wow, that was really quick, thanks!

ok ' date=' tested and it works now thanks for your reply and the solution!

about sc02 , i dont have the project file of this one anymore so i cant fix it , but i already have a similar one. i just need to change the offset now , then i could upload it as alternative for sc02 if you want.

[/quote']

np, glad what I said made sense!

I would certainly go for an animation similar to sc02 to replace it.