SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

Sorry i am brand new to this mod, but I have no idea how this works? I managed to get everything installed including recomended stuff. I shoot one person with the cupid arrow and I also select myself but nothing happens. I tried the one where you lose a fight and all that happens is i get stuck in place and I am unable to move. Any idea?

????

ALL my follower have custom armor.

You simply use the EFF's setting giving them "none" as default armour and then you you give them what you want.

@azmodan22

EFF is a good choice. the author of that mod knows exactly what he is doing. very compatible and high performace/reliability.

If EFF also suports follower to sandbox (without me teling them to) then I am switching to EFF Yesterday!;)

Hmmm.. So far, with all the insane plroblem I faced I managed to get everything to work.. I dont know how but now combat rape will only triger Sexis animation and not SA as well. there is no lag and everything works Perfectly..

so far.. :dodgy:

Buuuuttt followers still do not undress when initiating rape and the texture will be applied to the male. And if we did not seek perfection we would not be Human so.. guess I will try EFF again.. But answer me this ND... I choose the follower, I set the outfit to "None". Then I give her the custome armor I want her to carry.. I later, in a cave etc, I give her another armor to carry, or a helmet perhaps, will she equip that as well?

Sorry i am brand new to this mod' date=' but I have no idea how this works? I managed to get everything installed including recomended stuff. I shoot one person with the cupid arrow and I also select myself but nothing happens. I tried the one where you lose a fight and all that happens is i get stuck in place and I am unable to move. Any idea?

[/quote']

Did you do this step?

Run GenerateFNIS_for_Users, click 'Update FNIS Behavior'

After you install FNIS, you should be able to find that .exe in Skyrim\Data\Tools. Make sure you run that first to load all the animations you just installed.

Sorry i am brand new to this mod' date=' but I have no idea how this works? I managed to get everything installed including recomended stuff. I shoot one person with the cupid arrow and I also select myself but nothing happens. I tried the one where you lose a fight and all that happens is i get stuck in place and I am unable to move. Any idea?

[/quote']

Did you do this step?

After you install FNIS, you should be able to find that .exe in Skyrim\Data\Tools. Make sure you run that first to load all the animations you just installed.

Yes i did and nothing happens. I am going to fresh install everything including skyrim and try again.

[/quote']

Did you do this step?

Yes i did and nothing happens. I am going to fresh install everything including skyrim and try again.

Do you have any of the following mods instaled:?

Amazing Followers Tweaks

Convinient Horses

Try to use a crafting station (alchemy table etc). are you able to do so?

Hello

The latest version of the mod has a bug: If the PC was knocked down' date=' and someone kills the rapist before sex begins, then PC will never be able to stand up.

[/quote']

Im have this same

And Im dont sure but with test after plugin defended tiggered, opponents get use pc and after this if pc still live my magica dont regenerate, what fix it ?

Im have this same

And Im dont sure but with test after plugin defended tiggered' date=' opponents get use pc and after this if pc still live my magica dont regenerate, what fix it ?

[/quote']

That is actually how it's supposed to work-- if you go into active magic effects after you've been raped you'll see the negative "Raped" effect, which massively slows your regeneration. It's timed though, it will go away on its own but it takes a few minutes.

go into your magic effect tab and notes if theres an odd magic effect. in my case there is a "wounded" magic effect that simply wont go away, which just happening today and also the first time. dont know if its really come from one of sexis plugin, i just simply remove it by "player.removespell ID"

anyone that has problem with the sexis defeated plugin, might want to cast the sexis defeated power and choose "reset" (the last option) and choose yes, then let your character being hit by NPC/animal/creature until a message of sexis has been reset or smoething like that was shown.

So, my previous comments about a preference of stolen stuff still belonging to the player was off the mark it seems. I've now discovered that you can't steal from those that defeat you. I'm not sure if there's a time limit on that. It'd be good if it was like three days before that barrier was taken away.

I was thinking though, perhaps if the rapist allows the player to walk away, there could be a conversation option to bargain for the return of your stuff. That might be money or it could be sex. Oh, and speaking of money. What about if the rapist steals the majority of the player's money? And perhaps valuable items? I find I have too much money and stuff later on in the game, and perhaps this idea would firstly be realistic, but secondly be useful in containing unrealistic earnings.

I also installed Niruin Business Plan, and I had my player engage her rapist that way. Got some (small amount of gold), but what's more, they were pretty friendly towards her. If SexiS could be either compatible with that, or have it's own system of making amends, that would be really fun to play out I think.

Still early days for this framework, but I'd like this idea to be at least considered.

Oh, and for the record, I've got SexiS, Niruins, Sanguine, and Skystripper installed. Are there any known incompatibilities among them? I can say that SexiS and skystripper work very well together.

Any chance that these will be integrated into SexiS?

Hey, you know what? Before I had a successful lesbian rape (where my player got to live at the end), I had no fewer than 5 fuck-kills. So, maybe the first one of those is a feature already.

Edit: And now that I've watched the clips... yeah, those two ideas have pretty simple mechanics. They should be small enough so you could just install them as they are and have that functionality. I'm pretty sure I'd get tired of that werewolf finishing move before too long.

Hey' date=' you know what? Before I had a successful lesbian rape (where my player got to live at the end), I had no fewer than 5 fuck-kills. So, maybe the first one of those is a feature already.

Edit: And now that I've watched the clips... yeah, those two ideas have pretty simple mechanics. They should be small enough so you could just install them as they are and have that functionality. I'm pretty sure I'd get tired of that werewolf finishing move before too long.

[/quote']

I'm actually surprised these weren't integrated with SexiS in the first place. I see tons of "kissing mods" requests here daily. It'd be pretty amusing if someone started developing a full "romance" mod with that kissing mod as a start.

As for the werewolf rape, it could be a start of bestiality mods, even though it's just a single animation.

Sorry, been out for a few days. Trying to reply to things which look like they haven't been answered, if I missed something feel free to repost it.

I'm not sure I'll have time to put out and update this weekend. Almost certainly nothing big, but I may be able to update one or two things and add Blac945's new animations.

Cmod' date=' I was thinking about generating .lip files from the .wav files and repacking them as .fuz files to see if that would add mouth movement during the animations.

Do you know if the scripts would recognize the .fuz files if I simply replaced the .wav files in the sound directory?

Or would be something that would have to be changed in the source files and then recompiled first?

[/quote']

I unfortunately know next to nothing about adding in lipsync. Searched a little on it though, it seems like in order to make use of fuz files SFX would need to be driven through a dialogue system. Currently the voice lcips are just registered and used as basic sound bites. So, I'm not sure if they can be lip synced in their current form.

Hey! I'm not smart at all' date=' how do you actually activate the mod?

[/quote']

After installing the mod and requirements, open your skyrim launcher or whatever mod manager you use and enable SexiS.esm as well as SexiSDefeated.esp and/or SexiSCupid.esp.

hey cmod ' date=' i have 2 more anims ready for you :)

offset 70 again for both

[/quote']

Awesome, thanks.

@Cmod as I stated It seems to have started when Updating from the Jan 8th version to the Jan 11th version so pretty much all of my saves have this message when I load them so I've just decided to restart and remove a bunch of mods that I suspect were causing CTDs anyway. Since I only started playing on the 9th with this save it's not too big a deal. I'll just have to make sure to check my log more clearly after updating.

Hmm' date=' I'll try installing the Jan 8 version and then update and see if I can replicate the problem. When I get the chance, busy the next few days.

Forgive me if this has already been asked (didn't really think I could make it through all 68 pages tonight), but are you still working on your pregnancy mod? What I read in the first few pages seemed like a really cool idea, however I saw it was removed (on page 6). I'm really hoping it will be continued as a work in progress.

Either way this whole mod looks great I can't wait to install it and test it out!

Also on the defeated plugin, does it allow you the player to take advantage of a defeated NPC, or just allows them to take advantage of you?

Pregnancy plugin is not in development right now. I wont be re-visiting it until the core of SexiS is more stable and complete.

I have started looking into that feature for Defeated, but it is not available yet.

Can anyone tell me if there's controls to align the vertical positions in these sex scenes? I figured out the horizontal adjustment (1&2)' date=' and I figured a combination of ctrl or shift 1&2 might do the other dimensions, but I couldn't get anything from that. So, are there controls for that or are they planned? I remember in the Oblivion mods, you could adjust both participants positions so that everything was great, and that would help with uneven ground troubles too. So... anyone know?

Also, it would help a lot if there was a pause key, where the actors are locked in the same frame until the key is pressed again. That would allow any alignment to be done outside of "the movie".

Speaking of keys, is there any word for whether the keys might have a config? As they are (on the numbers) they're pretty good. But you never know if another mod is going to want to use them. So, options would be great for that.

I really love the idea of the rapists stealing stuff from you. When I found that option I turned it on immediately. And it's great. But when I try to steal it back from them (my PC is a thief), my old stuff is owned by them, and to steal it means to get stolen stuff back. That's not ideal. What I'd like is for that stuff to still be mine, but in their hands. I steal it back (or kill them) and the stuff comes back to me. I haven't tried to steal it back yet, but I imagine as it is now it'd end up as stolen stuff in my inventory. Unless it does magically alter? Anyway, I'd like that stuff to still officially be mine, to take or not take from whoever stole it. It's a great idea though, however it works.

This is a lot better than the minilover mods were. I guess this has been asked lots before, but... is there no way to automatically turn on the tfc when sex starts? It's a hassle having to set that up each time.

Oh yeah, is there any plans to record alignment? That was a feature Oblivion mods had as well (not that I ever got it to work). But, it would be handy to have. Right now, since it's just human-human(like) models at play, it's probably not that important. But since this is a framework, having that ability might be useful for when it's creature-human(like) pairings.

OK, I think I got everything down. I'm going back to playing with it. Well done, Cmod.

[/quote']

While there is no pause option, you can disable auto-advancement in general through the SexiS config.

Rebinding the hotkeys is planned.

Hmm, I hadn't noticed that issue with the item stealing. Stealing your items is done via player.RemoveItem( item, 1, true, rapist ). I guess this means that this command re-assigns ownership. Unfortunately, I am unaware of any way to fix this problem, but I'll look around for a fix.

Just we are on the 69th page of this thread' date=' any news about a female-female 69 animation? :D

[/quote']

I have one, but I haven't been able to get it to work. Thinking it might require a specific skeleton.

CMOD.. this concerns you as well I think

As I posted in the Sex Addicts thread:

It seems that I have found what was causing the keys to lag and be unresponsive.

After removing all the "suspect" mods (AFT' date=' Convinient Horses, a new custom follower) I tried to remove sexis as well. After removing it SA run like a charm. No more delay for the action to start and the keys are working fine.

Then I tried to save.....Crash !!!

I had run into this problem again with sexis (when removing it the game will crash when saving) so I knew more or less how to fix it. I now have a correct way on how to totaly and safely remove sexis.

Waxenfigure I am starting to doubt the decision of using sexis framework. Either sexis framework is somehow very easy to break, or the coexistance of both Sexis and Sex Addicts causes Sexis to go absolutely crazy!! Sexis even caused problems to AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks) and did not allow it to identify followers outfit and manage it.

I have not run Sexis alone without Sex Adicts so I dont know if this whole thing is Sexis problem or a Major incompatibility.

I will also need someone to confirm that sexis runs correctly with the following mods too:

Amazing Follower Tweaks

Convinient Horses

If it does, it is Sex Addicts that causes it to go crazy.

Is there anyone who can confirm any of the above?

How to Uninstall Sexis.

1. Load a game with SexiS active

2. Stop all quest using the console (you can use the bat file provided -->bat stop_sexis

3. Using your Mod manager, uncheck sexis from the .esp (Plugin list in NMM) Do NOT unistall the mod yet. Run Fnis

4. Load your last game and make a new one. and exit

5. Recheck the sexis esp and esms from the Plugin list list.

6. Uninstall the mod normally from the Mods list

7. load your last game

8. Make a new save (if at this point the game crashes you have done something wrong or you also have the immortality bug. open the console and type Resurrect)

Dont forget to run FNIS

Remove the .txt extension from the following file for the bat command to work

Well that's a bit disheartening. Really wish I could figure out why some people are having these problems. Thanks for posting the uninstall notes for people though.

[/quote']

Firstly, if SexiS is totally failing to work, keep the plugins deactivated until we can figure out what going wrong for you.

When you cast the Cupid spells, does it display a message indicating that actor was selected? Assuming yes, what happens after both are selected? Absolutely nothing, Cupid indicates theres a problem, or actors seem to get lined up but animations never play?

Hello

The latest version of the mod has a bug: If the PC was knocked down' date=' and someone kills the rapist before sex begins, then PC will never be able to stand up.

[/quote']

Noted, thank you.

http://casualmods.net/RTD.html

http://casualmods.net/KTA.html

From that site:

Forbiden for uploads mod or parts of this one at other sites or sources!!!

So' date=' probably not soon.

Why not to make sex with player through dialog not through spell? It's more immersive IMHO.

Sorry if it was discussed already i'm not good in english, so it's hard to read all the thread )

Simply because there are too many other things which need attention more. I'd have to research how to add dialogue in order to do that. Additionally, there's the Skyrim bug where dialogue options don't show up before a save/reload after one of the DLC. Honestly, there's enough problems right now without having to worry about if people saved / reloaded before trying to use the mod.

Nice work so far. The pace is impressive. Nice to see Skyrim finally catching up to Oblivion's robust modding.

That said, I have an issue and a question.

The issue is one that I think has been mentioned before - I'm getting a lot of "pushing" or "pulling" from my character and the npc on some of the animations. This will often lead to my character and her partner getting shoved across the room and partially into a wall. Also, the NPC usually makes the "ouch" collision noise, indicating she's trying to move away, so the animations are definitely provoking the AI into doing its little "get out of the way" dance. I'm a little confused, as I see in the patch notes that this has been fixed(?) but I'm definitely using the latest version. I'm using cupid and two female actors, and CBBE v3 if that's any help.

As for the question - is it possible to get the bukkake/creampie effects to display using two female actors? Futa ftw.

Edit: Clarified my issue, added more detail.

About the stealing comments: When I first tried out this mod, I could attempt to pickpocket my rapist. I could clearly see their inventory, and that's how I knew my stuff had become theirs. But, I'm not sure how I did that now. Because my most resent attempts to do this results in a message about them already having caught me.

And that's fair enough. I like that you can't steal it back immediately. I'm just writing because one time I could pickpocket it and that's what I saw.

Oh, and I have an issue of selecting the strap on for female encounters. When I click the option, nothing happens. But it's odd. Because when I use the Defeated Dialogue and enable auto-strap on it'll detect a few strap ons. I choose the one I prefer and leave it at that. The main dialogue still doesn't have any strap on associated with it. But at the time where it's needed, for whatever reason the correct strap-on is used, every time. So, that's great. I'm just letting you know that there's something odd with that option to bring up the strap ons.

Also, that Horker horn strap on looks vicious. Could there be a blood bakkake effect if this particular strap-on is used? It'd function just like how bukkake happens now, but the texture would be blood instead. And, this could be useful when pregnancy is designed, both to indicate a virginity, and (this might be a bit touchy) for when rough fucking ends a pregnancy.

I remember Oblivion mods that had pregnancy and lose the baby due to rough play (being knocked over).

I guess this is better left for when a pregnancy plugin is underway. What about if you put ideas for things that make more sense as part of a plugin in a spoiler space somewhere. That way they're collected and can be referred to later. Or, whatever. I would be interested in females having a virginity record. Those married wouldn't have it set, but a lot of the younger women might, or it could be semi-random. So many idea, hey?

This might be a weird request' date=' ok, well, not that weird, but if the animations ever become available, any possibility of adding in compatibility for creatures?

[/quote']

Every request is weird. Consequently, weirdness as a concept has lost all meaning.