SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

I tried other sex mods so far, and I think this is the best sex mod ever.

Even though this is an alpha version, it works pretty stably.

Cupid idea is brilliant!

Keep up the gooood work!

I'm just hoping for more animations be available future time for Sexis,though:)

Im dont sure its problem like have other.

In defended plugin' date=' when in this same time opponent hit me and Im kill him, he die and Im knock to ground waiting for .... anims but opponent are killed. I cant do anyting , pc stuck and need load game.

command - enableplayercontrols work and player can move but magic and health dont rise then cant use any spells

[/quote']

This happens occasionally. I have not figured out what is wrong yet.

When it happens, the best thing to do is load your last save. However, a possible fix for it is to use 'Config SexiS Defeated' and tell it to reset. This might fix the issue, or might not.

Yup' date=' everything fixed.

The crafting stations work, the player is no longer "immortal", the player can be raped again and in case the mod is removed there are no CTDs when saving :D

I was planning to not post an anwser (propably sending it to anyone who asked via msg) cus I have been stragling with this major issue for 2 days almost and with the exeption of you and jimjim117 (thnx for that mate) nobody else seemed to give a f*** how to help someone else. Just want their probles solved. (mainly because they installed wrong or didnt read the first post..).... Anyway, the whole issue was like that..

First of the player was not exactly "immortal". it was not essential nor immortal through the console 'cus I tried to make her so and reverse it and nothing change..

So it was obvious that there was something (a script, an animation..something) that was deliberately keeping the player alive, or it did not allow her to die unless it was finished, or the player was just .. already dead :-).

So in this case you need to "rese" the player. The command player.kill will not kill her so I went straight to the command "resurrect".

Tha solved the immortality problem and made the player a normall leaving creature again.

To solve however the CTDs on save and the working stations you need another simple step. to make a clean save..

BUT

In order to make a clean save you remove the mode, load, make a new save. Tryed that and didnt work. For an unknowh and creasy reason, in this case you must NOT remove the mods, but simply uncheck them from the esp list (datalist in skyrim lancher). Theoreticaly it is the same thing as removing it since ..unchecked, they dont load.

So uncheck them. Load a game, and suprisingly... no more CTDs on save. :huh:

exit the game, reload the mod.. everything work correctly.

If a mod is not selected and does not load what difference does it make if it is the data directory or not?? Bethesda !!!

go figure :s

I did however notice that occasionaly the player will not regain controls after raped but this might be a minor conflict with SA or fixed too. Need to look for it a bit further.

[/quote']

Awesome, thanks for posting this. I'd guess the difference is that the script files were still in place. Scripts can continue running after their plugin is unloaded. The immortality thing is from this:

StartDeferredKill

This allows you to 'die', but let the scene finish before EndDeferredKill is called, which will let the player actually die. I haven't discovered how yet, but it's clear that sometimes the Defeated script errors, doesn't call EndDeferredKill, but still releases the player.

hey cmod' date=' every thought about adding animations from the mod Niruins Business Plan? if you can get permission you can add 2-3 animations including a nice standing making-out anim too.

[/quote']

bumping this : /

I have considered it, but haven't made any effort to make it happen. First would be checking if the animations work properly with SexiS, followed by getting permission. My recollection is that last time I used NBP some of the animations caused the actors to push each other around, which would mean they don't work nicely in SexiS. But like I said, I haven't tested them yet.

@bigbob7 & spike1234

Glad you guys are enjoying it. More animations are coming eventually, but probably not for another few updates. Adding animations takes a while, time probably better spent on other problems / features right now.

Yup' date=' everything fixed.

The crafting stations work, the player is no longer "immortal", the player can be raped again and in case the mod is removed there are no CTDs when saving :D

I was planning to not post an anwser (propably sending it to anyone who asked via msg) cus I have been stragling with this major issue for 2 days almost and with the exeption of you and jimjim117 (thnx for that mate) nobody else seemed to give a f*** how to help someone else. Just want their probles solved. (mainly because they installed wrong or didnt read the first post..).... Anyway, the whole issue was like that..

First of the player was not exactly "immortal". it was not essential nor immortal through the console 'cus I tried to make her so and reverse it and nothing change..

So it was obvious that there was something (a script, an animation..something) that was deliberately keeping the player alive, or it did not allow her to die unless it was finished, or the player was just .. already dead :-).

So in this case you need to "rese" the player. The command player.kill will not kill her so I went straight to the command "resurrect".

Tha solved the immortality problem and made the player a normall leaving creature again.

To solve however the CTDs on save and the working stations you need another simple step. to make a clean save..

BUT

In order to make a clean save you remove the mode, load, make a new save. Tryed that and didnt work. For an unknowh and creasy reason, in this case you must NOT remove the mods, but simply uncheck them from the esp list (datalist in skyrim lancher). Theoreticaly it is the same thing as removing it since ..unchecked, they dont load.

So uncheck them. Load a game, and suprisingly... no more CTDs on save. :huh:

exit the game, reload the mod.. everything work correctly.

If a mod is not selected and does not load what difference does it make if it is the data directory or not?? Bethesda !!!

go figure :s

I did however notice that occasionaly the player will not regain controls after raped but this might be a minor conflict with SA or fixed too. Need to look for it a bit further.

[/quote']

Awesome, thanks for posting this. I'd guess the difference is that the script files were still in place. Scripts can continue running after their plugin is unloaded. The immortality thing is from this:

StartDeferredKill

This allows you to 'die', but let the scene finish before EndDeferredKill is called, which will let the player actually die. I haven't discovered how yet, but it's clear that sometimes the Defeated script errors, doesn't call EndDeferredKill, but still releases the player.

:-).. I have even manged to recreate it I think (or have an idea what happened ) and I have a few suggetions on how to fix it. What happens is this.

There are 2 ways to die (health =0) during the act.

1. one is being hit while raped

2. if you also have SA installed, both animes strugle at the same time. However SA has 3 stages, SexIs has 4. When stage 3 from SA is finished, the player is released. At that point the enemies that were so far ignoring you start to hit you. A few seconds later the player is drawn back to complete the stage4 of the SexIs rape. however the player is already dead but SexIs does not allow him to die.

When stage 4 finishes, the player must die. However, if when released you managed to take a potion (while your health was aleady 0) when stage 4 finishes then your helath is not 0, so the player might not die. But the game has registered you already as dead the instance your health went 0 :-). so you are now immortall :-)..well zombie most acurately 'cus you aleady died once.

If this is the case then the way to fix it is simple.

1. if the player dies during the act the act must be interupted.

2. During the act the player must be able to open the inventory to drink healing options to avoid dying. (Before anyone jumps in and say that this would not be "realistic"..If you dont want to, dont drink it!)

hope I've helped

@Cmod, can confirm that the camera bug happens every time I am defeated but only when option 0 (do nothing) is selected for weapon stripping. Could it have something to do with there being no weapon striping options in the SexiS config so it literally "does nothing" and keeps me in combat mode even though my weapons do get unequiped?

BTW was there any information from the Log I posted that can shed some light on that menuconfig stacking issue? Because I'm not getting CTD's using my old account anymore but still have those lines in my log and don't want to risk playing further if its possible they'll come back. But I'd like to at least know if it will happen again or how it happened before starting a proper new save.

It seems, like I said, to have started appearing in my log when I first upgraded from the Jan 8th version to the Jan 11th version although I didn't notice it ever appearing until The latest update but it is possible I just never saw it in my log up until now.

Sliding on those anims is an issue. Press 1 or 2 to move the actors slightly apart to 'fix' it.

Never heard that mouse problem before. Next time it happens try opening the console and typing 'enableplayercontrols' and see if that fixes it.

There actually used to be buttons for vertical positioning' date=' but it doesn't really work. Skyrim wont let the actors float above the ground or sink into it, so even if you try to raise an actor, they'll just fall back down.

[/quote']

Thank you very much for the quick and competent response. I have played around with the 1 & 2 positioning and it does tend to work better now for the other animations.

As for the mouse issue, even with player controls enabled, the mouse left and right clicks still lose function at times. It's a weird thing no doubt, but I just reassign those actions to different keys. No real problem there other than being slightly annoying. :P

I see now why vertical positioning is not an option. Thanks.

Much appreciated! :)

By the looks of it that file adds a wet body effect of some sort but I'll have to try it out to confirm.

EDIT: well I'm not sure I followed the instructions correctly But I'm pretty sure It's missing the body from the meshes files or you are supposed to add it yourself because It looks as if the nif has nothing much in it except for nodes so you just appear invisible. Going to see if I can translate the read me because it has a set of instructions

EDIT2: Ok so it only works for vanilla races and its a very subtle effect that equips the wet maps from Sporty sexy sweat http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/28946 while having sex. Good Idea but seeing as I already use them for normal play something stronger is needed i think.

I can't manage to get this camera bug to happen at all' date=' mouse or controllers. I never bother to sheath my weapon either.

What weapon stripping setting are you guys using?[/quote']

It's not really a bug, I guess it's just how it works. For example this happens with ASX Spells: when you cast a spell on PC you have to press "R" in time or you won't be able to move the camera around your character, the character will be moving instead (combat mode). Well, not a big issue, you can always use TFC, but it would be nice to have a workaround for this anyway. Forcing PC to sheath a weapon should fix this.

Edit: have done some testing and looks like it doesn't happen every time and when it does it could be avoided manually by pressing "R", so probably you shouldn't bother.

As for immortality.. happened to my PC when she was attacked by two (male) guards and one random (female) NPC. When HP threshold has been reached they just started to practice kill moves on her with every hit.. endlessly... well, until I sheathed my weapon actually. Then my chаrасter just died during auto dialog with guards :D

Looks like the issue somewhere between StartDefferedKill and EndDefferedKill as you said.

So maybe guards or number of attackers have to do something with this. It's really hard to predict every possible situation though.

Just thought I would bring this to your attention. Our friends in the far east made an addon for your mod up03939 which means they are using your framework and pluggins over there' date=' kinda the opposite of the way lovers pk was (we were translating over here). Congrats and keep up the excellent work.

[/quote']

Good find. Tested and working. Just need a mesh with open pussy.

Guest aumahhhum

I notice that the defeated phase does not seem to allow any repeats within the same area with other enemies? It might be more realistic for the other enemies to repeat the animation as well, rather than killing the player.

Maybe as well, there could be an option to use sex as a way to pay for your crimes?

When the defeated phase is active, followers can kill the enemy assaulting the player leaving the player continuouly performing the animation. This sometimes breaks any future use of any of the animations for that save as well.

Perhaps the other enemies might watch during the defeated animations instead of trying to kill the player and disrupting the animations?

@aumahhhum, I'm not sure whats wrong with yours but in the current version more then one enemy should rape you in the same area and other enemies do watch during the defeated animations. Sounds like you are using another sex mod that is running at the same time an causing issues.

:-).. I have even manged to recreate it I think (or have an idea what happened ) and I have a few suggetions on how to fix it. What happens is this.

There are 2 ways to die (health =0) during the act.

1. one is being hit while raped

2. if you also have SA installed' date=' both animes strugle at the same time. However SA has 3 stages, SexIs has 4. When stage 3 from SA is finished, the player is released. At that point the enemies that were so far ignoring you start to hit you. A few seconds later the player is drawn back to complete the stage4 of the SexIs rape. however the player is already dead but SexIs does not allow him to die.

When stage 4 finishes, the player must die. However, if when released you managed to take a potion (while your health was aleady 0) when stage 4 finishes then your helath is not 0, so the player might not die. But the game has registered you already as dead the instance your health went 0 :-). so you are now immortall :-)..well zombie most acurately 'cus you aleady died once.

If this is the case then the way to fix it is simple.

1. if the player dies during the act the act must be interupted.

2. During the act the player must be able to open the inventory to drink healing options to avoid dying. (Before anyone jumps in and say that this would not be "realistic"..If you dont want to, dont drink it!)

hope I've helped

[/quote']

I will take to take a closer look around the starting part. From my own testing, I was able to StartDeferredKill, reduce my hp to 0, recover it back to positive numbers, then EndDeferredKill and everything seemed fine... strange.

@Cmod' date=' can confirm that the camera bug happens every time I am defeated but only when option 0 (do nothing) is selected for weapon stripping. Could it have something to do with there being no weapon striping options in the SexiS config so it literally "does nothing" and keeps me in combat mode even though my weapons do get unequiped?

BTW was there any information from the Log I posted that can shed some light on that menuconfig stacking issue? Because I'm not getting CTD's using my old account anymore but still have those lines in my log and don't want to risk playing further if its possible they'll come back. But I'd like to at least know if it will happen again or how it happened before starting a proper new save.

It seems, like I said, to have started appearing in my log when I first upgraded from the Jan 8th version to the Jan 11th version although I didn't notice it ever appearing until The latest update but it is possible I just never saw it in my log up until now.

[/quote']

About the log, it unfortunately didn't help at all figure out what the underlying problem is. However, I can say that you should probably not use that save anymore. Somehow one of the scripts got stuck, can't tell which one. This has resulted in other scripts getting stuck since they need to wait for it to finish. This includes the primary script, which is frozen in a couple spots, including the update function. This means it can't update itself between versions anymore...

So, no idea what went wrong unfortunately, but something went very wrong. You could try unchecking the SexiS esm and esp files, load, save, re-enable mods, and load again and see if there's still a plethora of papyrus errors. You may get lucky. If not, I'd highly recommend going back a few saves.

Just a note, the messages on lines 67-118 aren't problems. It's designed for those errors to happen (and is how it can detect other mods presence).

Just thought I would bring this to your attention. Our friends in the far east made an addon for your mod up03939 which means they are using your framework and pluggins over there' date=' kinda the opposite of the way lovers pk was (we were translating over here). Congrats and keep up the excellent work.

[/quote']

First plugin!! How exciting :)

Just a mesh/texture replacement, so it probably wont break during updates either.

It's not really a bug' date=' I guess it's just how it works. For example this happens with ASX Spells: when you cast a spell on PC you have to press "R" in time or you won't be able to move the camera around your character, the character will be moving instead (combat mode). Well, not a big issue, you can always use TFC, but it would be nice to have a workaround for this anyway. Forcing PC to sheath a weapon should fix this.

Edit: have done some testing and looks like it doesn't happen every time and when it does it could be avoided manually by pressing "R", so probably you shouldn't bother.

As for immortality.. happened to my PC when she was attacked by two (male) guards and one random (female) NPC. When HP threshold has been reached they just started to practice kill moves on her with every hit.. endlessly... well, until I sheathed my weapon actually. Then my chаrасter just died during auto dialog with guards :D

Looks like the issue somewhere between StartDefferedKill and EndDefferedKill as you said.

So maybe guards or number of attackers have to do something with this. It's really hard to predict every possible situation though.

[/quote']

I test the plugin on guards all the time, so it should be ok using them. I will keep trying to get this to happen to me.

Why is animation changing binded to numbers? I mean that's where i have all the skills/potions binded. Can i change them to be like SA has?

Because they're easy to reach from WASD and aren't used by default. The ability to rebind them to other keys is something that needs to be done. Not sure if it will be in the next update though.

I notice that the defeated phase does not seem to allow any repeats within the same area with other enemies? It might be more realistic for the other enemies to repeat the animation as well' date=' rather than killing the player.

Maybe as well, there could be an option to use sex as a way to pay for your crimes?

When the defeated phase is active, followers can kill the enemy assaulting the player leaving the player continuouly performing the animation. This sometimes breaks any future use of any of the animations for that save as well.

Perhaps the other enemies might watch during the defeated animations instead of trying to kill the player and disrupting the animations?

[/quote']

It allows up to 4 people in the nearby area who want to kill you, not sure why that isn't working for you. I'll take a look into the issue where your follower rescues you. I thought I had dealt with that properly, but it sounds like I did not.

Cmod, I was thinking about generating .lip files from the .wav files and repacking them as .fuz files to see if that would add mouth movement during the animations.

Do you know if the scripts would recognize the .fuz files if I simply replaced the .wav files in the sound directory?

Or would be something that would have to be changed in the source files and then recompiled first?

I am sure these questions have been answered before, but there are too many pages to go through to find them...

1: I checked all the files and could find no read me file, etc. What are the controls? (the OP mentioned a button to change poses, etc.)

2: Are nude suits working yet? If so, where can I find some? (Specifically a male zombie nude suit)

Thanks,

Eric

1: I checked all the files and could find no read me file' date=' etc. What are the controls? (the OP mentioned a button to change poses, etc.)

[/quote']

The controls are actually on the very first page of this thread, under "Features", although if you were skimming the list it might be easy to overlook. So here they are:

- Align actors during animations using the number keys 1 and 2

- Advance or reverse animation with number keys 3 and 4

- Change animations with the number keys 5 and 6

--- Note: Under certain circumstance, the above two features are disabled

2: Are nude suits working yet? If so' date=' where can I find some? (Specifically a male zombie nude suit)

[/quote']

Nude suits work, in that they can be specified to use a different mesh for males or females for the sex animations. I'm assuming if you're here posting this that you already have a nude female replacer somewhere around so a suit doesn't need to be specified. What you do need, though, is the erect male body mesh from Better Males (it's in the download section, you will probably have to scroll to find it). This is what you need to know about the setup:

Nude suits are now available' date=' [u']HOWEVER! You need to provide the meshes[/u]. If you decide to not use nude suits (they are disabled by default), you do not need to supply meshes. Place them here, I should hope which is which is obvious:

.../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/FemaleBodyNaked_0.nif

.../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/FemaleBodyNaked_1.nif

.../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/MaleBodyErect_0.nif

.../Meshes/Actors/Character/Character Assets/MaleBodyErect_1.nif

Nude suit menu option is under the stripping submenu.

Better Males has the only erect body I know of for Skyrim, so I don't think there's anything that makes people look like male zombies (???). Reminds me of Fallout... :)

edit: if you are asking about draugr, they use their own skeleton so far as I know, and I don't think there are any draugr sex animations at this time.