SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

If you know of another strapon mod' date=' post it and I'll add detection for it.

[/quote']

The mod, 'Adult Toys Merchant' (at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/24421 ) is actually based of a third modder's resources so I don't know which one you will have to contact, but it seems to be very stable and adds much more that strapons.

The mod is based on Calyp's "Adult Toys" mod (hidden by author on Nexus, but someone posted a link here somewhere). Also, AP had it's own strapon that you might detect for as well.

Well Done ' date='

I Support your work and Congratulations on your Contributor status .

I Had a Run earlier and It has expanded quite a bit ,

You could Probably Use the Gush Effects here as an Armor .

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13764&page=2

http://www.loverslab.com/attachment.php?aid=19495

During the End Of the Scene Equip the Said Effect and Unequip it a second or 2 later .

The gush effects are set to Cycle , I can change them to Acyclic as well

Just to Run for that Duration .

If it works I Might Work male version as well .

Cheers and Thanks

[/quote']

Woah, sweet. Will definitely look into this, thanks!

Just noticed the update' date=' downloaded, and played with it a bit (cupid only for now). With the addition of the AP anims (especially the BJ animations), this basically reduces my sex mod list down to SexIS and SexAddict. The only things I see missing are a FF oral animation, and a way of swapping positions ("Giver" and "Receiver" - unless I missed it...) Will play around with it some more tomorrow, but again initial tests looked good. Well done...

Now to find that damn "Endorse" button...

[/quote']

The idea of swapping roles didn't even occur to me. Added it to the todo list. Yeah, FF oral animations need to get added. Also need solo animations. Already have a female one (thanks to JoshNZ), but I haven't done the work to actually support them yet. Have FF oral animations and solo male animations been made by anyone yet?

I'm wondering.... how difficult is it right now to add facial animations to the characters during sex? Right now' date=' both participants just stare blankly into space while doing it. In Oblivion, facial animations was included appropriately depends on the animations. Is is easy to add them into Skyrim?

Seeing as how the vanilla game already has quite an array of emotions, I have a feeling it would not be that difficult, but then I'm not a script modder, so I really have no clue.

Possibly something to think about that can be added to your to-do-list

[/quote']

I'm sure it's possible, although I have not looked into what it will take to do it yet. It's already on my todo list, but there are a few other things which are ahead of it.

Some more pics' date=' will prob leave it be for now - don't want to overdo it.

Decided to test it out near water just to see what happens, worked fine - some positions looked like one was trying to drown the other.

The funny part is when it ends and the bodies float down the stream, as they can't get up - should have got some pics, was too busy laughing though.

[/quote']

Hahaha, oh man I hadn't thought to test next to a river or something. I wonder if anything can be done about that. The drowning happens on any uneven surface. I haven't found a way to force an actor to levitate yet.

Tried the new animations and they look great! I'm getting a slight glitch though where the characters are sliding on the floor during the latest added animations. The top seems to move away and the bottom follows afterwards.

A suggestion though; if you're not planning on making it MCM compatible' date=' then maybe you could rename the config spells to be more like each other? i.e "SexiS Defeated config" and "Sexis config" or something along those lines so that the lesser powers list slightly gets less cluttered. Looking forward to more updates!

[/quote']

The new missionary animation tends to 'slide' as it plays. I start the animation in one part of the room' date=' and by the end of the anim, I have progressed across the floor. It is the new 'on back' animation.

[/quote']

Hmm, thought I had them all positioned far enough to not do that. Try pressing 1 or 2 to move the actors a bit farther apart. Basically they're too close and are bumping into each other, causing them to move.

I actually would like to make it MCM compatible, but I have no plans to make it MCM dependent. Will try to remember to rename one of them next update though.

Hi everyone.

I have updated the mod' date=' but AP animations doesn't work -_-

i had AP mod installed, but i've removed it once i updated SexiS, but still AP animations doesn't work (hands and legs apart, you know...).

My FNiS is up-to-date, i updated behavior before and after installation/uninstallation, don't know what i've missed.

Help, please.

[/quote']

Hmm, I'd check to make sure the files are in the right spot:

meshes/actors/character/animations/sexis/ (173 files in this folder)

Next, check the behavior file:

meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_SexiS_Behavior.hkx (should be about 93KB)

Assuming that's all there and FNIS doesn't give any errors when you run it, try starting a new game and seeing if they work on that.

Hay cmod' date=' I would love for you to fix that ctd error in SexiSpreggers mod or let me see it see I can fix it please.

[/quote']

I am not interested in maintaining that plugin any more. It was really just a demo plugin. However I'll see if I can PM it to you somehow.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before' date=' but do you believe that in the future you'll use the SkyUI MCM? Would love to see the options and settings be added there in the future!

[/quote']

Yeah, see above. I'm not sure when, but I would like to support it eventually.

Attached:

The non-functioning Preggers Plugin. I have not included the compiled scripts. Because this plugin is broken. If you do not know how to compile scripts and fix the plugin, you have no business trying to use it, you would just end up breaking your save file.

SexiS Preggers.zip

about defeated i found atleast 2 issues:

- when raped by females they do not equip the futa/strapon. i already setup the id with some.

- they tend to only usee two animation so far. doggy and the new from behind anim. in 5 rapes only 1 time they used a different ones.

It get's better and better' date=' thanks a lot!

Only one thing I miss and what I like so much in SA: to ask a NPC for a little fun instead of casting a spell. Is there a chance to add this too?

[/quote']

Probably not by me, at least not soon. I've never worked with anything dialogue related, so it would require more upfront research time than I can really spare right now. Sooner I get the core built up well, sooner other people will be interested in making plugins.

about defeated i found atleast 2 issues:

- when raped by females they do not equip the futa/strapon. i already setup the id with some.

- they tend to only usee two animation so far. doggy and the new from behind anim. in 5 rapes only 1 time they used a different ones.

Hmm the strapon option works fine for me. Did SexiS detect a strapon when you updated? If so, try clearing the strapon in Defeated and see if it uses the one the core detected.

There are only three animations that are tagged as 'aggressive', which is what Defeated looks for when picking an animation. If you'd like to nominate other animations for the aggressive tag, please feel free.

Just noticed the update' date=' downloaded, and played with it a bit (cupid only for now). With the addition of the AP anims (especially the BJ animations), this basically reduces my sex mod list down to SexIS and SexAddict. The only things I see missing are a FF oral animation, and a way of swapping positions ("Giver" and "Receiver" - unless I missed it...) Will play around with it some more tomorrow, but again initial tests looked good. Well done...

Now to find that damn "Endorse" button...

[/quote']

The idea of swapping roles didn't even occur to me. Added it to the todo list. Yeah, FF oral animations need to get added. Also need solo animations. Already have a female one (thanks to JoshNZ), but I haven't done the work to actually support them yet. Have FF oral animations and solo male animations been made by anyone yet?

A solo male animation is available in ASX. I have not seen a FF oral animation in any Skyrim sex mod yet.

Personally I would love to see the blowjob animation from ASX as well, but with the way it's done in ASX as a complete scene (starts off standing, then "blower" drops down, does the dirty, then stands back up) I don't think it would translate as well. Oh, and of course the major animation request - 3 ways!!!!! Looking through the XLV folders, it looks like the author was heading towards adding both solo and 3-ways (the FNIS txt files has info for them, but no anims in the folders). Unfortunately haven't seen an update for XLV in a while either.

I downloaded the new update and I have to say, adding 10 animations and some other items is very impressive.

Like others, this reduces my mods like this to just yours an SA. Like others have said the only things i see this missing is:

1 - A verbal interaction, instead of a spell to have sex. This adds some immersion to the mod, even like SA's "Do you wanna hook up?" would be nice. I mean your the dragonborn, who doesn't want to hook up with you, right?

2 - What about an ability to combat rape female NPC's when they get low on health? Would be ideal for male characters.

3 - As mentioned before some more voices to sex sounds would be great, i personally enjoy SA's voice sounds.

4 - More choices to combat rape animations, the one where you are holding her hands down and you are on top of her is good (not sure if this in there or not), even alot of the hand and BJ ones, as long as your are standing you could be considered in the dominant position.

Anyway, those are all wishlist things, so regardless this is a very high quality mod, keep it up!

This mod is coming along great. The minilovers animations and bukkake/creampie effects are working very well. My issue come up, as you probably already know, when I used the other animations. They have issues with lining up such as the mouth not actually being on the penis (going through her nose instead). Also, some of the new animations cause the actors to slide across the floor.

Also, the cupid plugin selected a bed. The animations played on it and then I left the building where the bed is and tried to have sex outside. However, that caused us to be teleported back into the building with the bed. It attempted to place us on it but instead we were pushed into the corner of the room. It seems like it does not deselect the bed? Sorry if that has already been mentioned.

I think the "anal on the ground", "on one leg" and "standing up bending over" animations from AP could be tagged as aggressive since they are sort of in the same class as the doggy animation from mini lovers since that one isn't too aggressive.

Also in terms of facial animations I know you can use the console and type "player.setav mood #" -where # is the number 0-7 that represents an expression. 0=neutral, 1=angry, 2=fear, 3=happy, 4=sad, 5=surprised, 6=puzzled and 7=disgust. Although I'm not sure if these can be set/ triggered through script but it should help.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Tes5Mod:Actor_Value_Indices

Have FF oral animations and solo male animations been made by anyone yet?

I'm sure that ASX Spells mod already has those two.

Also in terms of facial animations I know you can use the console and type "player.setav mood #" -where # is the number 0-7 that represents an expression. 0=neutral, 1=angry, 2=fear, 3=happy, 4=sad, 5=surprised, 6=puzzled and 7=disgust. Although I'm not sure if these can be set/ triggered through script but it should help.

There are two specific functions to control facial expressions via script:

http://www.creationkit.com/SetExpressionOverride_-_Actor

http://www.creationkit.com/ClearExpressionOverride_-_Actor

In this mod you should had an option to change sex position like Japanese minilovers mod in minilovers mod we used SHIFT ,z,x,y,g,h button to change position and get lots of fun and i didn't said that your mod not is good it really and very nice mod then the minilover it has many animation then the minilovers mod but you should some add action button like minilovers mod that's it. Otherwise Thumbs up for your efforts and thank you so much for sharing. :)

In this mod you should had an option to change sex position like Japanese minilovers mod in minilovers mod we used SHIFT ' date='z,x,y,g,h button to change position and get lots of fun and i didn't said that your mod not is good it really and very nice mod then the minilover it has many animation then the minilovers mod but you should some add action button like minilovers mod that's it. Otherwise Thumbs up for your efforts and thank you so much for sharing. :)

[/quote']

Directions for changing positions,adjustments, etc. in OP under features

I noticed a little glitch that happens only when using AP derivated animations.

It seems that those animations still maintan a sort of "collision check" and, sometimes, the actor tries to go away a bit (confirmed by the "oh?" or "uh?" dialogue by the npc).

This results in some little strange movements around.

The strange thing is that this happens not always but only sometimes. I suspect that it happens expecially for the npcs that have their "absolute" sandbox to folllow, like applaude the idiot bard and so on.

Could someone confirm?

Hi everyone.

I have updated the mod' date=' but AP animations doesn't work -_-

i had AP mod installed, but i've removed it once i updated SexiS, but still AP animations doesn't work (hands and legs apart, you know...).

My FNiS is up-to-date, i updated behavior before and after installation/uninstallation, don't know what i've missed.

Help, please.

[/quote']

Hmm, I'd check to make sure the files are in the right spot:

meshes/actors/character/animations/sexis/ (173 files in this folder)

Next, check the behavior file:

meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_SexiS_Behavior.hkx (should be about 93KB)

Assuming that's all there and FNIS doesn't give any errors when you run it, try starting a new game and seeing if they work on that.

all files are on their places, starting new game doesn't help -_-

btw, i use LB replacer, maybe some conflicts?