SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

@zippy57

I totally agree with your (and mine) point of view.

It's the same when you use a "stone" which gives you some advantage but ...

there is always a "but" in this game and, as you stated, a lot of nonsenses.

After all, I've just counted right and I've ten fingers.

On the other side, you can carry one hundred of various weapons and no one seems to blame this. he he he.

I use "cheat mods like that" because having one ring on one finger on one hand somehow prevents me from putting a ring on the other four fingers. Or multiple rings on one finger' date=' which is entirely possible. And why can't I wear more than one thing around my neck? Really, the [i']game[/i] is what doesn't make sense here. The "cheat mod" fixes these rather glaring oversights.

Never said having only 1 ring was logical. I come from the AD&D school where it was 2 magical rings max (one on each hand). The idea was that the more powerful ring's magic would overshadow the lesser rings power when worn on the same hand. Can't remember if that was a "house rule" or AD&D proper (sad part is I still have the books and can look it up :s ). Personally I use the mod that creates left hand rings (basically all vanilla rings were duplicated and set as "left-handed" rings ( http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21720 ). My problem with the "wear all" cheat mod is that it is illogical - 152 rings simultaneously? 168 amulets simultaneously? Even Mr T is going "Damn! Really?". Yes, yes I know - "You could always limit yourself." Yeah, right. That would last until I found that 3rd amulet I could not live without.

By the way, my original point wasn't that you couldn't wear 2 necklaces. It was that having to wear the AP Amulet of Dibella to allow sex requests was, well, silly and useless.

What I meant is that, even at start level with basic stamina, you're able to carry three bows, three swords, one greatsword and three or four daggers.

That's a bit illogic, much more than be able to wear ten rings (because we all have ten fingers) and two or three amulets.

Evryone has his own play style and I, normally, like to play with ONE bow, two swords and one dagger. No more. But I like to wear up to ten rings and some amulets at the same time. Finally, I never wear magic circlets because I like to wear circlets that are subtitute of helmets (there is a mod for this).

But it's MY play style.

Been out for the past two days, sorry for the lack of posts.

I noticed a little glitch that happens only when using AP derivated animations.

It seems that those animations still maintan a sort of "collision check" and' date=' sometimes, the actor tries to go away a bit (confirmed by the "oh?" or "uh?" dialogue by the npc).

This results in some little strange movements around.

The strange thing is that this happens not always but only sometimes. I suspect that it happens expecially for the npcs that have their "absolute" sandbox to folllow, like applaude the idiot bard and so on.

Could someone confirm?

[/quote']

The AP animations are designed so that the actors should be about 45 units apart. Minilovers animations are designed to be about 100 units apart. Without doing something like SetUnconscious, the actors will push each other away when too close (around 45 units or closer). So, the result is a couple of the AP animations I have set slightly too close and the actors are slowly pushing each other around. Due to the large distance, it's not really a problem on ML animations.

all files are on their places' date=' starting new game doesn't help -_-

btw, i use LB replacer, maybe some conflicts?

[/quote']

It's always possible for weird things to have conflicts. Are you using a custom skeleton (may be part of the LB replacer)? If you are, or aren't sure, try swapping to the default or Perfect 3-2, which I know are both compatible.

I would love to try this mod but the spell is not available - seix config is available and it detected my futa equipable but no spell under illusion tree to cast.

Even after trying the quicksave then load??

Any help would be appreciated

Odd for the core to be working and other things are not. Is the cupid plugin installed? It adds the illusion spells

Yeah when you are defeated too far the guy/gal will never comes to you for the rape scene.

could be fixed by increasing the radius of the script/spell effect or something ?

As for voices' date=' deafeated lines of females character are indeed perfect for rape scenarios and cover all languages version of the game, which is pretty nice.

As for male voices, you could incorporate default male hit sounds and for the climax state, the male death sound.

[/quote']

Gah, I thought I had fixed this. Went and checked the code and it would seem I only thought about fixing it. Will be fixed in the next version.

Hi there! Thanks for this mod. Naturally I have a few questions. I have SexiS installed and it appears to be functioning so that's a good thing but' date=' as expected, the package is a bit bare of function. Does this run with SA? I only ask because I hate having to use spells to initiate consensual sex. Kinda breaks the mood.

Also are there any developed plugins for SexiS and if so can we get a thread in the downloads section for them?

Also, I don't think the settings function correctly. For example I set rape and sexual preferences to avoid male on male sex and rape. First fight I get into, my male PC gets nailed by a dude while I'm barely injured despite my preferences and a 40% setting as well. In case I missed something, What settings do I need to fix to avoid male on male combat rape?

"Defeated Plugin

This plugin adds a 'Bad End' to combat. If you get heavily wounded during combat, your opponents can knock you down and have their way with you. Be aware that there is a good chance they will kill you afterwards as well. By default only men will use you, but a configuration option allows females to as well. If you enable females, you'll want a strapon mod, which you can register to use with this mod."

So if I run without the defeated plugin, does that mean no combat rape?

Thanks again.

[/quote']

There are a few people this and SA together, but I haven't tried myself. I'm not sure what's causing male on male to not work for you, that setting works properly for me. Try deactivating Defeated, save, and reactivate it.

Yes, you require Defeated to have combat rape through SexiS. SexiS.esm by itself does nothing, Cupid only adds the arrow spells.

Please attach the rape function of Mini Levers.

I would love to, but do not have the time to implement that myself right now.

Which rape function? The Spell or the Random Rape? (I'm assuming you don't mean the Combat Rape because the Defeated mod does part of that).

I will be porting the SexAddict mod to use the Sexis framework starting soon though I cannot say how long it will take before the first part will be available.

Which rape function? The Spell or the Random Rape? (I'm assuming you don't mean the Combat Rape because the Defeated mod does part of that).

I will be porting the SexAddict mod to use the Sexis framework starting soon though I cannot say how long it will take before the first part will be available.

You should take over the Defeated plugin and add more stuff in it (you could also rename it SexAddict), wouldn't be easier for Cmod and you?

I would love to see combat rape between npcs in this plugin.

all files are on their places' date=' starting new game doesn't help -_-

btw, i use LB replacer, maybe some conflicts?

[/quote']

It's always possible for weird things to have conflicts. Are you using a custom skeleton (may be part of the LB replacer)? If you are, or aren't sure, try swapping to the default or Perfect 3-2, which I know are both compatible.

Yeah i had custom skeleton with that, fixed now. Thanks!

You should take over the Defeated plugin and add more stuff in it (you could also rename it SexAddict)' date=' wouldn't be easier for Cmod and you?

I would love to see combat rape between npcs in this plugin.

[/quote']

My intention is to port the existing SA combat rape as a mod for SexIs. That will give everyone a choice of mods and some variety to chose from. And since SA combat rape already provides for followers to be raped and optionally be rapists...

Just so you know papyrus has been spewing atleast 20 lines of "Futa equipable.esp not available blah blah blah..." in every play through. Not causing any problems and of course harmless since its just referring to me not having that optional mod installed but still annoying to have to sift through them when checking my papyrus log for real errors if I ever need to.

Just so you know papyrus has been spewing atleast 20 lines of "Futa equipable.esp not available blah blah blah..." in every play through. Not causing any problems and of course harmless since its just referring to me not having that optional mod installed but still annoying to have to sift through them when checking my papyrus log for real errors if I ever need to.

Yeah' date=' harmless.

Whenever a save is loaded it re-checks for strapons (in case a plugin was unloaded). It checks for 7 (6 are from Futa equippable.esp), so there can be a possible 7 messages about it. The messages show up because GetFormFromFile() reports an error if it couldn't load anything. So, if you're not using all of the supported strapon mods, you'll see at least one message every time it loads.

It also spews out a bunch of these messages when you play around in the menu switching between strapons.

Sadly no way to remove these (other than removing the strapon detection feature or forcing people to use all supported strapon mods).

Just some issue I'm having with the defeated plugin. Apparently it won't let my character even die :D

Ya.. my health drops to 0 and I don't die, I can still run around like it was nothing and the music that plays when you die does appear, but no death? I don't even get knocked to the ground anymore when my hp falls below the threshold. I'll try a clean save again and see what happens.

Say' date=' the position adjust keys 1 and 2 work fine when aligning horizontally (x axis) but I can't get them to align vertically (Y axis). Am I doing something wrong?

[/quote']

You are not making an error, there is no vertical alignment, as the mod is designed to work on flat surfaces. I have found that height adjustment can be forced by changing horizontal alignment,at least on my system, i.e set it so that the actors clip horribly then realign. For me this usually results in one of them floating but it's far less annoying than air thrusts.

Say' date=' the position adjust keys 1 and 2 work fine when aligning horizontally (x axis) but I can't get them to align vertically (Y axis). Am I doing something wrong?

[/quote']

Sorry for beeing nasty, but you realize that in a 3D game, the y-axis is usually not used for vertical adjustments? :)

(couldn't resist to post this, especially because your question has been answered correctly already :D )

@laEspada' date=' weird this doesn't happen to me could try deactivate-reactivate method

[/quote']

Now my game now CTD's upon saving.... :D

I've tried opening up a save from very early in the game and I get the same result...

It seems like you in complete TIM mode (toggle immortal mode).

normally you can fix this by reloading the cell you are in.

So best thing to do is reload your last autosave.

there should be no need for you to uncheck Sexis as a mod.

good luck.

Forgive me if it was addressed somewhere within the 53 pages of this thread, but can't you get around the clean save problem by the inclusion of a script that disables all of the mods scripts? Duke Patricks combat mod included a 'disable all scripts' console command that would let you completely reverse everything the mod did so you can make a 'clean save'. Of course, it would involve a fair amount of additional coding to accomplish, but it seems to me that the ability to clean save like that would be very, very valuable when testing/playing with the adult mods.

Hi' date=' Idont know if ths has been said before, But is there a way to stop the weapon from being droped in the defeated mod?

[/quote']

Unfortunately, no. Is the thing I hate in this plugin because I already lost (forever, they went off-world) a couple of high-leveled custom weapons.

CMOD, please. Make a change for this feature. Skyrim engine, terrain, off-world and flat surfaces are already a nightmare because Bethesda's idiotism about objects, clutters and so on.

I don't want to waste my time to forge one million of my preferred weapon (sorrow katana) because it disappears under the terrain (and off word, forever) every time I'm "defeated".