Jump to content

SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]


Recommended Posts

Posted
Designed it thinking people would have a normal nude mod installed with it, but realizing now this is certainly not always the case. For the moment, you'll need to use a normal nude mod together with this.

 

Have been using a nude mod with this. Wasn't going to bother using the "nude suit" for females, as I mentioned, but it seems you have to at the moment. The default nude body does not show up if you try to toggle off the female suit.

Posted

 

I've also noticed an oddity where sometimes when I will turn the camera during a rape' date=' it will try to move both of the actors to keep them centered, like I still have player control. Then when I let go of the camera rotation, the camera "snaps back" to the default position. This happens maybe 50% of the time; the rest of the time the camera just rotates around the actors properly.

[/quote']

 

This is new. This never happens with Cupid?

 

This should be absolutely normal if you have hands like drawing weapons (or just after casted the spell). The camera stays in "combat mode" following you and if you move the camera you move yourself by consequence (and, of course, your partner will try to follow).

After cast the spell, always press the "R" key to put off weapons BEFORE the action starts to avoid this problem.

 

At least, I think so.

Doesn't matter if I have my weapons out or not when it starts, has never been a problem for me. For starters, I don't even need to hold a button down to spin my camera, just moving the mouse normally spins it around. If I hold the camera button and try and move my camera, then I am only able to move it vertically.

 

 

Maybe someone can help me...the nude suits doesn't work for me i dropped everything in the right file and renamed it. Ingame it says that i get the suit but it don't show up

By not showing up do you mean:

- Invisible bodies

or

- Using the normal body

 

 

 

thx for mod.

after Jan 21 patch' date=' cupid spell doesn`t work in M-F select. neither M-M, F-F.

but it`s good working defeated mod.

do you know why it is?

[/quote']

I'm experiencing the same as Skynet here. The Cupid spell appears to do nothing now :(

When you cast Cupid on a target' date=' does it say someone was selected, or nothing at all? If it says people are selected, what happens after 2 are selected? Nothing, or a message indicating something when wrong? If you're seeing that message, it contains a number which is an error indicating the kind of problem, so post it.

[/quote']

 

I had the same problem once. I was "defeated" by a bandit but the bandit was killed by my companion Vilja (she's NOT affected by your "calm option" as normal followers) so I was stuck for a while.

I regained controls using the "epc" command but then I was no longer able to have sex using Cupid spells.

I had the messages you mention, like "Sex failed to start [-2]".

The only solution I had was to load a previous save.

BTW, spells worked fine if used on two NPC. Only player was affected.

-2 indicates that one of the actors was already considered to be in use by the system. Not sure what could lead to that.

Posted

Stupid newbie question (new to Papyrus anyway): Is there anything special needed to access properties from the main scripts? Because this trivial script compiles and runs' date=' but always prints 'Total: 0' in game.

 

...

 

The 'Stats' property does seem to be initialized if I look at the Properties list (Value = SexiSStats (some hex code)). The stat total when I use the config spell is not zero.

[/quote']

Sounds like you probably didn't link property. In the CK, go to the object where you've attached your script. Double click on the script name to open its property menu. Find the 'Stats' property you created, and you need to fill its value to the SexiSStats quest.

 

I already did that, which is why the property is initialized when I look at the properties for the script (set to SexiSStats, and the hex code matches the quest of that name). But it seems to be behaving as though I hadn't. I did remember to hit OK, not cancel. Very strange.

 

Would it matter that this is in a separate ESP? Would the property linkage break down then?

 

Edit to add: I see that the hex code for SexisStats in-game is different from the value I see in the CK property pane(starts 0x06 instead of 0x01, though the rest of the digits are the same). As I recall, those first digits vary with load order. So maybe my guess about separate ESPs isn't so far-fetched.

Want to PM it to me so I can take a look? Not really sure what's causing your problem. There shouldn't be any issue accessing the Stats from another file as long as everything is linked properly. Your script looked fine.

 

 

Designed it thinking people would have a normal nude mod installed with it' date=' but realizing now this is certainly not always the case. For the moment, you'll need to use a normal nude mod together with this.[/quote']

 

Have been using a nude mod with this. Wasn't going to bother using the "nude suit" for females, as I mentioned, but it seems you have to at the moment. The default nude body does not show up if you try to toggle off the female suit.

Hmm, all testing I do indicates the exact opposite. When 'Female Enabled: 0' shows up, all normal bodies are used instead of the nude suit.

 

Do you have a save from before updating? Try loading that and don't touch the nude suit options (both are off by default) and see if it still tries to equip them.

Posted

@cmod

 

I have a few more things I want to try first, starting with turning on logging to see if that drops any clues.

 

I am able to modify existing scripts (e.g. have Cupid automatically pick the player) and have them work correctly, but something isn't right when I add a script of my own. It's got to be something about the property linkage for the quest. Hopefully I can spot some meaningful difference between the cases that work and the ones where I'm flailing.

 

Edit to add:

 

The log file does indicate a problem binding a property to (in this case) the Cupid script:

 

[01/22/2013 - 08:33:03PM] Error: Property Cupid on script SexiSCupidBothEffScr attached to Active effect 1 on (000CDD73) cannot be bound because (47000D64) is not the right type

[01/22/2013 - 08:33:04PM] Error: Cannot call RegisterTarget() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[None].SexiSCupidBothEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "SexiSCupidBothEffScr.psc" Line 11

 

Note that in this case the '47' prefix is matches the ESP containing the custom effect SexiSCupidBothEffScr - NOT the ESP containing the Cupid plugin (the trailing 000D64 part is correct for Cupid). The CK has the property filled in, but it is borked on loading. On the plus side, this time I was able to access the stats.total property. If only I knew what made the difference...

 

Scriptname SexiSCupidBothEffScr extends activemagiceffect  

SexiSCupidScr Property Cupid Auto
SexiSStatsScr Property Stats Auto

Event OnEffectStart( Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster )
int tot = Stats.total
Debug.Notification( "Cast Cupid's Lover" )
Debug.Notification( "Stats = " + tot )
Cupid.RegisterTarget( akTarget )
Cupid.RegisterTarget( Game.GetPlayer() )
EndEvent

Posted

 

This should be absolutely normal if you have hands like drawing weapons (or just after casted the spell). The camera stays in "combat mode" following you and if you move the camera you move yourself by consequence (and' date=' of course, your partner will try to follow).

After cast the spell, always press the "R" key to put off weapons BEFORE the action starts to avoid this problem.

 

At least, I think so.

[/quote']

 

This was a pretty quick and insightful response. I did a quick and dirty test and yeah, it seems to be all about if I am "combat readied" before the immediate beginning of the rape or not. When I'm not, the camera rotates appropriately, and when I am, moving the camera horizontally tries to move me.

 

Doesn't matter if I have my weapons out or not when it starts' date=' has never been a problem for me. For starters, I don't even need to hold a button down to spin my camera, just moving the mouse normally spins it around. If I hold the camera button and try and move my camera, then I am only able to move it vertically.

[/quote']

 

I use a controller for reference's sake, camera rotation is bound to the right analog stick. What seems to be happening is there's a split second of player control right as the aggressor gets close to you, and if you're trying to move during that window, it pops you upright, standing with weapons/spells readied. Then the animation (properly) begins, but the camera still thinks it's supposed to be the combat camera. The reason why this was happening to me so often, I guess, is that I was struggling against the inevitable... :)

Posted

while checking the log´s i came up to these partS:

 

as i was just inspecting an issue with SD i have with the mod' date=' i found lower in the log a spam of SexiS messages:

 

 

[None'].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForAllModEvents() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 90

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 87

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 88

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 89

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:33AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForAllModEvents - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForAllModEvents() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 90

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:34AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.UnregisterForKey() - "" Line ?

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.CleanupSelf() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 87

[None].SexiSTestQuestScr.OnUpdate() - "SexiSTestQuestScr.psc" Line 82

[01/22/2013 - 06:01:34AM] Error: Unable to call UnregisterForKey - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

...

 

 

(and it will go on like that)

 

is that working as intended ? just checking. cupid and defeated work flawlessly

 

cheers,

nirax

No, that is not intended. Fortunately, the script they're from is not really capable of breaking anything. Could you start skyrim, load your save, wait a couple seconds, quit, then post the resulting log file? There may be something during the save loading which sheds some light on why this is happening. It shouldn't be looping.

 

roger, please find the resulting log attached.

 

i guess the underlying issue may be this:

 

 

01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 889767 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 897419 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 984008 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 908124 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexissystemscr..GameLoaded in stack frame 1 in stack 335960 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexissystemscr..__DoUpdate in stack frame 2 in stack 335960 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 888873 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 897259 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

 

Papyrus.0.rar

Posted

Alright so today I started getting CTDs and this always appeared last

 

 

 

[01/23/2013 - 10:41:46AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 202272 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 10:41:46AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 202235 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 10:41:46AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 202337 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 10:41:46AM] warning: Function sexissystemscr..GameLoaded in stack frame 1 in stack 171999 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 10:41:46AM] warning: Function sexissystemscr..__DoUpdate in stack frame 2 in stack 171999 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 10:41:46AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 202206 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

 

 

 

My guess is this time it's an actual error and I should probably revert to an older save right? It's strange though because I haven't updated my mods or load order since my last save and I haven't actually used any of the mods features while playing today so I don't know where this suddenly sprung from.

 

Edit: just realised this is pretty much the same as above

Posted

VERY IMPORTANT

 

SexIS causes crafting stations to become inoperable. Is there a way to fix this?

 

This was a problem with AP. it seems that it has moves here too. Maybe with the anims?

Posted

again here.

when using cupid`s spell, system shows (npc1) selected. and i select another npn2, then system shows (npc2) selected.

that`s it. nothing happens.

same situation when i use cupid`s heart spell.

Posted

VERY IMPORTANT

 

SexIS causes crafting stations to become inoperable. Is there a way to fix this?

 

This was a problem with AP. it seems that it has moves here too. Maybe with the anims?

 

Game also seems to have been totaly broken. Removes SexIs and the crafting station are now operable again. However the game will CTD everytime it will try to create a save game :-S

Posted

VERY IMPORTANT

 

SexIS causes crafting stations to become inoperable. Is there a way to fix this?

 

This was a problem with AP. it seems that it has moves here too. Maybe with the anims?

 

I haven't had this problem and I've been using the mod (and AP) for awhile, you're sure it's the mod and everything is set up right?

Posted

Jimjim117 and nirax,

 

Those messages are Bethesda saying, our lousy game has just decided to use the OBSOLETE version of code instead of the new version because our developers (or as likely the managers of the developers) had their heads up their asses when they decided what to do when they see that situation.

 

Your save games are likely toasted and you'll need to revert to a clean save.

Posted

I wish I was having these problems. Would be so much easier to try and fix.

 

To all people experiencing bugs, or finding you can't save after removing SexiS:

- Are you using any major game altering mods? SkyUI, ScriptDragon, um... other things?

- Anyone have a bad save, but is not using a custom race or is using a publicly available custom race? If you can post it, I can try to load it and see what the problem is.

 

 

@cmod

 

I have a few more things I want to try first' date=' starting with turning on logging to see if that drops any clues.

 

I am able to modify existing scripts (e.g. have Cupid automatically pick the player) and have them work correctly, but something isn't right when I add a script of my own. It's got to be something about the property linkage for the quest. Hopefully I can spot some meaningful difference between the cases that work and the ones where I'm flailing.

 

Edit to add:

 

The log file does indicate a problem binding a property to (in this case) the Cupid script:

 

[01/22/2013 - 08:33:03PM'] Error: Property Cupid on script SexiSCupidBothEffScr attached to Active effect 1 on (000CDD73) cannot be bound because (47000D64) is not the right type

[01/22/2013 - 08:33:04PM] Error: Cannot call RegisterTarget() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[None].SexiSCupidBothEffScr.OnEffectStart() - "SexiSCupidBothEffScr.psc" Line 11

 

Note that in this case the '47' prefix is matches the ESP containing the custom effect SexiSCupidBothEffScr - NOT the ESP containing the Cupid plugin (the trailing 000D64 part is correct for Cupid). The CK has the property filled in, but it is borked on loading. On the plus side, this time I was able to access the stats.total property. If only I knew what made the difference...

 

Scriptname SexiSCupidBothEffScr extends activemagiceffect  

SexiSCupidScr Property Cupid Auto
SexiSStatsScr Property Stats Auto

Event OnEffectStart( Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster )
int tot = Stats.total
Debug.Notification( "Cast Cupid's Lover" )
Debug.Notification( "Stats = " + tot )
Cupid.RegisterTarget( akTarget )
Cupid.RegisterTarget( Game.GetPlayer() )
EndEvent

Based on what I'm seeing, you're trying to access Cupid stuff from another plugin, which is not possible. You can only master esm files.

 

 

Doesn't matter if I have my weapons out or not when it starts' date=' has never been a problem for me. For starters, I don't even need to hold a button down to spin my camera, just moving the mouse normally spins it around. If I hold the camera button and try and move my camera, then I am only able to move it vertically.

[/quote']

 

I use a controller for reference's sake, camera rotation is bound to the right analog stick. What seems to be happening is there's a split second of player control right as the aggressor gets close to you, and if you're trying to move during that window, it pops you upright, standing with weapons/spells readied. Then the animation (properly) begins, but the camera still thinks it's supposed to be the combat camera. The reason why this was happening to me so often, I guess, is that I was struggling against the inevitable... :)

I just tried playing it with a controller (controls are so weird!), still couldn't replicate the problem. This is what I did:

- Go get hit a few times until I'm knocked down (my arms were up, spell + 1h axe)

- While knocked down, hold left analog stick to the right to spin the camera

- Saw what you mentioned, my character briefly stood up and looked ready to fight

- Sex started

- Moving right analog stick moved camera around

 

Tried 4 times, same thing happened each time. One time my character didn't stand up, but everything else was the same.

 

But is that basically the process you're going through to cause this?

 

 

No' date=' that is not intended. Fortunately, the script they're from is not really capable of breaking anything. Could you start skyrim, load your save, wait a couple seconds, quit, then post the resulting log file? There may be something during the save loading which sheds some light on why this is happening. It shouldn't be looping.

[/quote']

 

roger, please find the resulting log attached.

 

i guess the underlying issue may be this:

 

 

01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 889767 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 897419 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 984008 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 908124 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexissystemscr..GameLoaded in stack frame 1 in stack 335960 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexissystemscr..__DoUpdate in stack frame 2 in stack 335960 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 888873 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

[01/23/2013 - 01:44:53AM] warning: Function sexisconfigmenuscr..MainMenu in stack frame 1 in stack 897259 differs from the in-game resource files - using version from save

 

 

& Jimjim117

 

Thanks for the log file. It unfortunately left me pretty confused. Do you know which version of SexiS you first used?

 

The top part and the error spam are probably not directly related to each other. The testquest script and menuscript have no interaction.

 

The testquest script shouldn't be doing anything at all, I disable that before each release (I use it for testing things while developing). Only time I'm aware I had a release in which it was actually doing stuff was way back in the first 2 or 3 releases.

 

The Menuscript seems to have gotten stuck somehow. It looks like you have multiple instances of it running in your game's resources. Which would imply it somehow got stuck in a loop, but I can't find anything that would cause that. I also double checked by running through all the menus, saving, reloading, and I did not have those same messages. Want to post another log file? In the console, type 'dps' and then quit. Doesn't output anything to the console, but dumps info to the log.

 

Also, to both of you, if you can easily go back to a save that doesn't have the menuscript errors, I would do so. I have no idea what the cause of them is, but it's better to not find out it's something horrible 50 hours of playtime later.

 

Edit: Did some looking around and stumbled across this, which is not a good sign at all. I can assure you it's not the first point, as I have never deleted any forms from SexiS (cause that could break it for people who update). Although it doesn't explain why TestQuest was running in the first place, unless you've been using this since basically the beginning.

 

 

VERY IMPORTANT

 

SexIS causes crafting stations to become inoperable. Is there a way to fix this?

 

This was a problem with AP. it seems that it has moves here too. Maybe with the anims?

Similar to Daedolis' date=' they work just fine for me after sex. For you, does simply using cupid spells on yourself + an npc cause this?

 

Are you using any mods which alter crafting at all (other than just adding a new recipe)?

 

 

again here.

when using cupid`s spell, system shows (npc1) selected. and i select another npn2, then system shows (npc2) selected.

that`s it. nothing happens.

same situation when i use cupid`s heart spell.

That's a bit strange, it should at least say something. Any chance for a log file?

Posted

The first version I used on this save was the second version of the update posted on Jan 8. I'll post a log with what you said. I suppose I need to type dps once I've loaded a save?

 

Edit: Luckily it didn't crash this time so I was able to type dps into the console like you said. I've attached the Log and you'll have to excuse the log as its in a bit of a mess, I must have done something to mess it up somewhat as there's a bunch of other messages I'm getting from other mods that don't usually give my warnings or errors. Luckily this only happened in the 20 minutes or so I played this morning so reverting back is no big deal for me.

 

Papyrus.0.rar

Posted

I just tried playing it with a controller (controls are so weird!)' date=' still couldn't replicate the problem. This is what I did:

- Go get hit a few times until I'm knocked down (my arms were up, spell + 1h axe)

- While knocked down, hold left analog stick to the right to spin the camera

- Saw what you mentioned, my character briefly stood up and looked ready to fight

- Sex started

- Moving right analog stick moved camera around

 

Tried 4 times, same thing happened each time. One time my character didn't stand up, but everything else was the same.

 

But is that basically the process you're going through to cause this?

[/quote']

 

Years of console gaming has made the transition to the PC so hard. :) But yeah, you've pretty much got it, that's very similar to what I've been doing. After seeing your post, I tried this process a few more times to try to get a bigger data set.

 

When I had my hands down (weapons sheathed) before the actual sex animation started, the right analog stick camera movement during sex worked as it should. With hands up (weapons ready), squirming away or not, I still seemed to get the combat camera oddity. So it seems to be just what NicoleDragoness was saying.

 

It's weird that the problem is a CND for you, but at least you saw what I meant about the "popping up" looking ready to fight. I feel much less crazy now. I appreciate the effort you've put into trying to duplicate the error though, so thank you.

Posted

After investigating further and loading up saves from over a week ago I still get these lines appearing in my log which is strange because I only recently posted about the strapons harmless error and I was not receiving it then. I'm not sure whats going on I'm going to see if I can find exactly in what save It started occurring.

Posted

Confirmed that this error appears in logs when I load games back up until the 12th which is when I updated from to the Jan 11th version which was also my first update.

 

While I am 100% sure that I was not getting this error in my logs back then it seems like i am now so either there's something in the latest version that's messing with me or I've done something else that's messed up all my files and now It would be best to restart.

Posted

Damn, damn, damn damn....

I updated Skyrim like a fool.

Now SKSE won't work.

Am I stuck waiting for them to update SKSE? :(

 

I REALLY was looking forward to trying this mod. qqqqqqqqq

Posted

cmod wrote:

Based on what I'm seeing, you're trying to access Cupid stuff from another plugin, which is not possible. You can only master esm files.

 

So I feared. Well, good to have that confirmed.

 

Happily, my problems accessing some of the things from the core ESM (like stats.total) seem to be better now. Don't know what I did differently, this time... Anyway, thanks for your help and patience.

Posted

 

Also' date=' to both of you, if you can easily go back to a save that doesn't have the menuscript errors, I would do so. I have no idea what the cause of them is, but it's better to not find out it's something horrible 50 hours of playtime later.

 

[/quote']

 

thanks i´ll do that. i actually start anew as i switched several mods during this playhtough snowballing now through the savegame. so that´s safest afterall.

 

cheers and thanks for the great work

Posted

Doesn't matter if I have my weapons out or not when it starts' date=' has never been a problem for me. For starters, I don't even need to hold a button down to spin my camera, just moving the mouse normally spins it around. If I hold the camera button and try and move my camera, then I am only able to move it vertically.

[/quote']

 

I use a controller for reference's sake, camera rotation is bound to the right analog stick. What seems to be happening is there's a split second of player control right as the aggressor gets close to you, and if you're trying to move during that window, it pops you upright, standing with weapons/spells readied. Then the animation (properly) begins, but the camera still thinks it's supposed to be the combat camera. The reason why this was happening to me so often, I guess, is that I was struggling against the inevitable... :)

I just tried playing it with a controller (controls are so weird!), still couldn't replicate the problem. This is what I did:

- Go get hit a few times until I'm knocked down (my arms were up, spell + 1h axe)

- While knocked down, hold left analog stick to the right to spin the camera

- Saw what you mentioned, my character briefly stood up and looked ready to fight

- Sex started

- Moving right analog stick moved camera around

 

Tried 4 times, same thing happened each time. One time my character didn't stand up, but everything else was the same.

 

But is that basically the process you're going through to cause this?

I think the whole issue is much simpler than that.

It happens if PC is defeated and you haven't managed to sheathe weapon/hands before action starts (before controls will be disabled). Then if you try to move camera around during animation PC will spin in same direction (like in combat mode). I believe you could just force PC to sheathe weapon via script to avoid this.

Posted

Hi,

Just a bug to report, assuming it has yet to be reported. When sex is initiated by summoned zombies, it has caused the player to be stuck in the sex animation. So far to only be remedied by reloading a save.

 

Also what are the keys to manually proceed through animations. Have been trying most obvious keys. I may just need to look though forum more maybe, or this function not due to alpha stage of mod?

 

Other than that it is the best working mod out there so far, appears, even in alpha to my observation, runs smoother than MLA. Keep up good work and hopefully sexis becomes the 'Lovers with PK' of Skyrim.

 

Cheers.

Posted

@fox11, Check the OP under Features. Keep in mind this doesn't work for defeated, cupid only.

 

Now in regards to my problems I haven't tried playing since I posted the log and I'm not sure whether to start a new game or not. I'm sure it's most likely the best solution to this problem but I don't want to update and have it happen again. Also in case there is actually a fixable problem although I doubt it.

 

EDIT: Upon starting a new game the first thing that happened to me was the combat camera bug thing which was weird since that was the first time I'd encountered It which leads me to believe that it's related to the weapon strip feature you added in the last update.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...