SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

2 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

can i use hormone without yps ?

The versions I posted include the Addon, which makes them VERY dependent on YPS. If that's the version you're referring to, no.

If YPS is proving difficult, base hormones can be converted. IDK how well it works without YPS in SE, though.

Hi, I noticed 2 issues with some mods. First is kynes blessing:

If you get a parasite while in a dungeon (not open world) from a creature (I reproduce it 100% with spiders) you get the spider faction enabled in that specific dungeon. What this means is that no other hostile NPC will attack you. If you go out of the dungeon everything seems normal, if you go back into the dungeon everyone is friendly again. I did this with Bleak Falls Barrow but it works in other "instances" also the same. Curing the infection fixes everything. I don't think this was intended. I have not tried the other type of infection. I am also missing any spider egg effect but this may be something on my side...

Second one is with hormones:

For some reason it always caps the arousal exposure to 10. This means if you fight a few bandits and then loot them you will get to 100 arousal in a flash. Basically you can't clear anything without rising the arousal a lot. If I set it manually to 0.5 for example, in a day or so is back to 10. I don't know if that is intended, it feels like not. I use the effects for arousal and DCL and well...it gets old as you constantly hit traps due to arousal even if you set it high. It's ok to do so if you are not careful, but doing it constantly is not enjoyable.

LE: I almost forgot, the hormones, for some reason, applies body changes only after sleeping. Waiting over a day does not change anything and neither after sex encounter. Sleeping only, works.

Well, I could not leave sanguine's dreamworld at first time visit. As far as I know, after giving him a honningbrew mead, it will be assumed that sanguine send me back to the real world. But I could not leave dreamworld. When I talked to sanguine that 'Let me go please' then sanguine only replied 'you just arrived, enjoy yourself a little' and did not send me back. Wall chain did not work. I don't know how to solve. Anyway, is it right that sanguine did not enslave my character at first visit? My character were not enslaved to sanguine.

Hello, I'm having trouble with the dress texture. It's blank white like Aylis's picture before the patch:

I'm using the texture patch from Aylis (nothing is overwriting it) and the body slide files from the main post. Are there some other body slide files I should be using?

Thanks.

Edit: So I opened the 'SLDibella Sisters Pure' bodyslide in Outfit Studio and saw that the texture path was textures\ashara\imperial wedding outfit\ so I changed it to textures\armor\sl_dibella_sisters\[file] for each of the three files because that seems to be where they are located in the texture patch. I rebuilt in bodyslide and loaded up, and still the wonky white texture... I also verified the path change in NifSkope.

I am a noob, but I am trying. Any help is appreciated. :)

@TheLoverLabCriminal I read your post with great interest. Probably best for anyone trying any new SLH (or yps fashion) version(s) to go with a brand new char (as mentioned in the original post by @Aegis I'm pretty sure). I tried it on an existing save, while it did "work" for the most part, definitely some weirdness happened.

Here is a direct link to the start of @Aegis SLH addon, for reference:

(I spent quite a few minutes tracking this post down, as I am not familiar with the latest developments here or over in the Hormones thread. This should save anyone time who might be curious to know more, as I was).

@ArgentArgent Nice looking Fjotra, why not share your xEdit head parts/face/tint settings? I always felt as if her default look was too plain (even if she is just a "farm girl"). I was going to do something similar, just hadn't gotten around to it yet.

And to anyone else reading also regarding Sisterhood of Dibella, I seem to still have random CTDs inside the Markarth temple, using the 2020-03-29 version along with @Aylis texture fixes. Anyone else still have any CTDs inside the temple? This is the ONLY place I have encountered any CTD after 27+ levels and many hours on my current SSE build (I'd call it 99.99% stable at this point, save for this one spot). It's a mystery why...if I just don't linger here too long I can usually get by without a CTD.

@PepperDog017 I was hanging around in the temple for a while trying to fix the dress texture/bodyslide and never had a CTD...

On another note, for Alicia Painslut, I found Daedric Alicia in the basement of Jorrvaskr. Is that normal? I haven't been the the player home in Windhelm yet.

a bit of an issue with SD now suddenly. through previous testing and playing around with test saves to get a feel on how this mod works, and if there are any conflcts with other Devious mods i have working, things seemed fine. i went into the dreamworld a few times, i was not bound when speaking to Sanguine.

today though, as i am playing my real game for about 30 hours now, i finally go to the dreamworld ( have my chance set at 20%), and after 2 minutes, i am bound. that's not happened before. what's worse, i am bound with items called "sanguine's" (collar, cuffs, artifact, gag and shackles). and yet they don't appear visually.

at first i thought maybe i'd missed a bodyslide group preset, so i went back to bodyslide, went though every single group one by one and nothing. i physically browsed the SD folders for an XML preset file, or a file i could use to build the items in Bodyslide, and nothing.

i have spent 3 or 4 hours now trying to research this issue online, as well as figure out a way to import these items and find another file to import into bodyslide to build them and i have found nothing.

is there a file missing in the conversation at all ? how do i fix this so that the Sanguine objects show up ?

(and yes i have all the mods required installed and working. all my DD objects are fine as well. this is the first time in weeks this has happened)

4 hours ago, sawamano said:

I've tried to use both versions, but I get a CTD whenever I try to select the Bimbo race in RaceMenu. This error isn't happening with the previous version - and I also get a "vampire" bimbo race as an option. Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

Can you post your Load Order? IDK what you have installed but Vampire Overhauls could be responsible for the appearance of that race.

Also don't use the Bimbo race, while I updated the meshes so Honey wouldn't crash, I can't guarantee the bimbo race will work for players/in RaceMenu. Just use a base/other mod's race.

@PepperDog017 Yes I have similar issues with the Temple. Even with the texture patch and latest conversion eventually I end up crashing in the temple. Same as you it seems the longer I spend in the initial portion of the temple I would end up with a CTD. There was even one point where NET Script Framework didn't even output a crash log. 

@ArgentArgent Would you be willing to share that new look for Fjorta that does look like a substantial improvement even with your limited time with CK that does look great hope you reconsider sharing it at some point.

Yeah, i get CTD as well. Just visited for the first time, found a flower and i was curious what does it to, played with a few options, changed the light to daedric and i started walking towards the statue. The moment i got close it crashed. Too bad there is nothing i can do about it.

16 hours ago, sawamano said:

I am also getting a CTD when I try to use one of the Hormones' provided eye colors from Race Menu. I'll post a load order as soon as I get home.

If you get your load order in a txt (and if you can get Papyrus logs too) I can try to help. 

However, the main reason I changed the body over to 3BBB was not for the PC to use the original mod's bimbo race/textures/RaceMenu features.

Without changing the body+skeleton that Honey uses, the player will crash every time the Lady Stone is approached, due to the use of the old version of XPMSE in the mod (the LE version is used as Honey's skeleton in the original mod, and will crash the game EVERY time if no upgrade is performed. I have done this in the repack).

I just happen to use the 3BBB body to replace it because it's what I use.

The eyebrow replacers (from the addon) are included, and work just fine(they're retextures of SE eyebrows). For better eyes, I would recommend mods like "Eyes of Beauty" to add better colors/PC looks.

1 hour ago, sawamano said:

A few notes just from looking at your load order, it looks like you've got your ESMs all over the place. It looks like it needs a good sorting (LOOT in SE can be unhelpful sometimes).

You seem to have both 3BBB morphs and original CBBE morphs. When installing CBBE 3BBB, instead of having it create new morphs, have it link into/replace CBBE morphs.

SlaveTatsEventsBridge should come before the Hormones ESP.

Also, I use Sexlab Dialogues SE (found in this thread) since Hormones LE is somewhat dependent on it.

I haven't tested compatibility with USSEP and Deviously Cursed Loot, but I don't think those are the culprit. Are you still trying to use the eye colors from Hormones? (I don't plan on fixing those)

On 6/26/2020 at 6:43 PM, sawamano said:

Hum, could you point me to some instructions on how to properly install 3BBB? Should I just tell MO2 to merge it with CBBE during the installation process?

Changed SlaveTats order. LOOT keep trying to move it, but after a couple  attempts it allowed the new order. Also installed Sexlab Dialogues SE as per instructed. Any place where I could get more insight on how to fix my load order, tho?

Anyway, the CTD still occurs with the new version when: I select the Bimbo race from Race Menu (either as a Male or Female, it crashes as soon as the new character shows up on the screen), and when I manually select the Hormones' eye color from Race Menu. Other than that the mod appears to be working as usual.

Thanks!

CBBE 3BBB has an included FOMOD that should give you the option to overwrite CBBE morphs instead of installing the additional 3BBB morphs. IDK about MO2 doing so, as I use the Community NMM and clean up my install folder after completing a setup.

For load order, It should go:

Game ESMs

Other ESMs (in order of requirements list usually, ex. Sexlab.esm, then Zaz.esm, then SexlabAroused.esm, then DD esms.)

ESP/ESLs (in order of requirements list, and I secondarily group them with similar types of mods, ex. Racemenu, FNIS, XPMSE, SOS - Main esp, then addon esps for SOS, CBBE, then CBBE addons (ex. 3BBB), then appearance (eye, eyebrow, hair) esps, then clothing mods, etc.) Importantly, put LL mods in compatibility order, and any mods that update in-game things like Morphs/NINodes (breast/belly/butt) should be placed as far down the order as possible, so that their updates are quick.

I did nothing to update the Bimbo race for SE compatibility, DO NOT use it. Use Nord/Breton/Anything else, but DON'T use the Bimbo Race. The updated meshes are purely for Honey compatibility, NOT for the player.

Same goes for the eye textures. Other than run them through SSE optimizer and CAO, I did nothing to make them SE compatible. If an SE mod (ex. Eyes of Beauty) offers to overwrite its textures, let it.

The curse (when enabled) works with normal Skyrim races, and it's what Aegis's mod, and my own efforts have been to get working. The Bimbo race was really tailor-made for LE by DeepBlueFrog, with it's own skin, and a custom UNP body (the reason it comes packed with a skeleton). It's not necessary to use the custom race to use the mod's effects.

Hello, I think I have a problem of incompatibility somewhere but I can't find it. I am not released form the dreamworld after I gave Sanguine the mead and he sets me free. (I have a "you are free" popup in the corner) What I notice is that the quest with the mead does not check up after he receives the mead. The result is that I am unable to leave the dreamworld. This is my load order:

LoadOrder.txtIf anyone has any idea I would appreciate it as I have already tried disabling some of the mods (which don't break the save when removed) and test it, but to no avail. I tried a new game from a clean save (no mods save) and the behavior is the same. Note that Sexlab Survival LE is with LE as I try a port made by me in order to fix some stuff.

I also tried to port the SD+ with CAO but I got weird textures flying around. Nevertheless (I know why the textures are wrong) navigating somehow through that mess still did not solve the issue. This is why I suspect it is "fighting" with another mod...

Or I may be totally wrong.

i just started a playthrough, so i downloaded SD+ (converted by Nomkaz for SE) from the link (main page)

Issues Encountered:

I noticed if i do get enslaved should the owner uses 'sanguine restraints' (cuffs.. etc) it doesn't appear at all when equipped, which causes my character to be enveloped in red exclamation mark errors, while other restraints from Devious Devices SE AIO, Deviously Cursed Loot SE, ZaZ Animation Pack SE have no errors ( i had a chastity belt in the screenshot which appears normal)

Mod Versions used:

1. SDPlus_SE_v2019_10.31.7z

2. ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT Rev3.7z

3.Deviously Cursed Loot SE V8.57

4.Devious Devices 4.3 AIO

Load Order:

loadorder.txt

Screenshot of "red exclamation mark errors" ?

image.png.b1485de9ffded1f12746318d2334d344.png

25 minutes ago, Boulo_92 said:

Don't use this version (SDPlus_SE_v2019_10.31), i had same visual artifacts with it.

Instead, use the file from the last conversion (SD Plus 2020-03-29 SE) posted on this thread, linked in the OP (read what is written in red)

@Boulo_92 tysm! i just updated them, i have another question, do i let (SD Plus 2020-03-29 SE) overwrite skeleton files from XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended, More Nasty Critters Special Edition?
image.png.494d79541f301aef27aa500f83057bcc.png

Or, should i remove the skeleton.nifs from SD + (March 2020)?

On 6/25/2020 at 4:01 PM, V3rni3r said:

Yes I have similar issues with the Temple. Even with the texture patch and latest conversion eventually I end up crashing in the temple. Same as you it seems the longer I spend in the initial portion of the temple I would end up with a CTD. There was even one point where NET Script Framework didn't even output a crash log. 

Yep. Same here. I didn't have one until now, but now I've got a save in the temple where it crashes within 10 to 20 seconds.

14 minutes ago, fooman said:

Yep. Same here. I didn't have one until now, but now I've got a save in the temple where it crashes within 10 to 20 seconds.

Just a thought... try using the menu from the Stone Flower on the alter and disable to sweat effect and see if that helps.

I should disable it by default anyway until I get a proper texture.