SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

12 minutes ago, axz2 said:

This is a better topic to use to check for compatibility of old LE mods with SE

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-may-25-5165/

Yes, but the mod he's looking for is not there. I have been on that particular thread for quite a while.

the particular mod he's looking for is actually at the link i provided. he was not asking for where to look for mods, but where a specific mod was.

I kept crashing in Haelga's Bunkhouse in SE. After spending about 4 hours I was able to fix it. It appears that the culprit was ordinary women of skyrim mod. I had hidden some meshes and textures to solve conflicts with Bijin mods. Haelga was one of the ones hidden and that was causing CTDs whenever her character appeared.

Phew.

Posting it so that others may benefit.....

I've been recently encountering a problem that is really breaking my gameplay and it is only after adding two new mods, Milk Economy Mod and DS+. Not sure which one, but I think DS+, as I've had Milk installed before without this issue. After every sex animation my character won't respond to "R" commands. If she was wielding a weapon she won't sheath it. If she wasn't she won't draw one. Even if she has a weapon drawn she won't attack. The Mouse attack buttons don't work. This seems to eventually resolve itself but not for a long time and by then there is another animation. It makes fighting with her absolutely impossible as something keeps happening to lock her down. I looked in every mod to see if there was a setting that was doing this for some intentional reason, but no, I'm pretty sure it isn't intentional. I think it is some kind of animation glitch. Any ideas?

8 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

I've been recently encountering a problem that is really breaking my gameplay and it is only after adding two new mods, Milk Economy Mod and DS+. Not sure which one, but I think DS+, as I've had Milk installed before without this issue. After every sex animation my character won't respond to "R" commands. If she was wielding a weapon she won't sheath it. If she wasn't she won't draw one. Even if she has a weapon drawn she won't attack. The Mouse attack buttons don't work. This seems to eventually resolve itself but not for a long time and by then there is another animation. It makes fighting with her absolutely impossible as something keeps happening to lock her down. I looked in every mod to see if there was a setting that was doing this for some intentional reason, but no, I'm pretty sure it isn't intentional. I think it is some kind of animation glitch. Any ideas?

Animation glitch yes.  were there any fnis errors after adding these mods?

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

Animation glitch yes.  were there any fnis errors after adding these mods?

Yeah, there are some with the MME mod. I have gone back to an older save and it has been okay, but I would like to prevent it from happening again. I will probably just pull the mod as it isn't something that I feel that I need in the game anyway.

19 hours ago, zarantha said:

Okay, sheesh, I can't believe the number of questions needed when working with this mod. I love it, but... 

Soooo, now I'm in Sanguine's dream realm and was enslaved. I played through the slavery part (by the way, there needs to be more instructions on what to do here. Do I just sit around next to my master for hours (real time) or is there something that I can do?) Anyway, I just slept for three days and eventually I was let go. But how do I get out of this place. I've tried everything that I can think of trying and nothing takes me back. Once again, some instructions would be really nice. I would like to play this mod, and it adds things that I really feel have been missing but I just takes so much trial and error to figure out each element of it that it is ceasing to be fun.

4 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

Okay, sheesh, I can't believe the number of questions needed when working with this mod. I love it, but... 

Soooo, now I'm in Sanguine's dream realm and was enslaved. I played through the slavery part (by the way, there needs to be more instructions on what to do here. Do I just sit around next to my master for hours (real time) or is there something that I can do?) Anyway, I just slept for three days and eventually I was let go. But how do I get out of this place. I've tried everything that I can think of trying and nothing takes me back. Once again, some instructions would be really nice. I would like to play this mod, and it adds things that I really feel have been missing but I just takes so much trial and error to figure out each element of it that it is ceasing to be fun.

I can't answer a whole lot here as i've never finished the slavery quest, but when talking to sanguine there should be a topic along the lines of please let me go?

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

I can't answer a whole lot here as i've never finished the slavery quest, but when talking to sanguine there should be a topic along the lines of please let me go?

Yeah, I got that line and he released me. The problem is that I'm then stuck in his realm and I can't figure out how you are supposed to leave it. I wandered around for three hours messing with anything that I could think of to figure out how to get out of there. Nothing. Just stuck. I eventually went back to a prior save and lost about eight hours of play. Still, I want to know what to do for when it happens again. I would like to continue the quest, but this pretty much makes it a dead end right at the beginning.

19 hours ago, cerebus300 said:

Talk to Sanguine.

46 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Talk to Sanguine.

Okay. Thanks. I did talk to him and I thought I had exhausted the threads, but I must have missed one. I'll try it the next time it activates. As a suggestion for future updates, it would be nice if there were pointer notifications on where to go for your next step, like the regular game has. That way players have an idea as to where the focus for activity is, which can get really difficult when there is a wide open world. Anyway, thanks for all the work on these mods. I really enjoy like what you have done, and it has made the slavery option a much more interesting premise in this part of the modded experience.

i dont know if this has already been asked about but.

on kyne blessing se vertion i cant seem to get an event to work, no matter how much i change the settings nothing happens. when i manually infect my character it wont work but when i use additem's menu im able to put it on myself. any ideas?

another question but this is just a minor annoyance more than anything and im not sure there is a fix, im annoyed as to how DD registers the lower face hugger as a chastity belt so if i have a key i can get rid of it that way. if you know of a way to fix that i would be greatful

5 hours ago, notfriendsftw said:

i dont know if this has already been asked about but.

on kyne blessing se vertion i cant seem to get an event to work, no matter how much i change the settings nothing happens. when i manually infect my character it wont work but when i use additem's menu im able to put it on myself. any ideas?

another question but this is just a minor annoyance more than anything and im not sure there is a fix, im annoyed as to how DD registers the lower face hugger as a chastity belt so if i have a key i can get rid of it that way. if you know of a way to fix that i would be greatful

Can't really say on the infection. I get infected normally through sex and other events, and when I have used the menu to cure myself it works. If you're having an issue, it's likely a conflict. Try with a minimal load order - just the the requirements for parasites.

face huggers came up way too often for me, but when I did have them enabled, I don't remember an unlock option and I do have DD as well. might be something else doing it that integrates with DD and parasites.

On 6/3/2020 at 3:38 PM, cerebus300 said:

Okay. Thanks. I did talk to him and I thought I had exhausted the threads, but I must have missed one. I'll try it the next time it activates. As a suggestion for future updates, it would be nice if there were pointer notifications on where to go for your next step, like the regular game has. That way players have an idea as to where the focus for activity is, which can get really difficult when there is a wide open world. Anyway, thanks for all the work on these mods. I really enjoy like what you have done, and it has made the slavery option a much more interesting premise in this part of the modded experience.

Just a follow up to my own comment. I found this wiki on SD+ and it is SO helpful. I never knew all of this was going on, especially in regards to the slavery process. So, if anyone else comes here asking the questions that I did, go to this resource:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/ENSLAVEMENT

Forgive my ignorance if there is a simple solution.

Is there a way to modify Alicia Painslut so that she doesn't have seemingly permanent cuts and gashes on her body? I really enjoy the follower, but my significant other has issues with visible cuts and I must then hide her away when we are playing (and Alicia isn't a fan of that heh heh).

The original thread (description under Installation) mentioned exchanging some meshes and textures from Optional Files, but I downloaded the conversion that was posted a few pages ago, installed it with no issues using Vortex, but when I unzip the download to look for the meshes/texturs I can find no Optional Files - just folders for daedric, human and humancured.

Any advice would be appreciated!

So far everything worked well, got my first enslavement, escaped, and now am in Sanguines Dreamworld... though I have a problem: whenever I'm not looking at the floor a lot of textures stretch out and start flickering, making it really hard to see and sometimes I just get a big black bock in 3/4 of the screen

Posting 2 files for @DeepBlueFrog to sticky, based on conversation in the Hormones Thread.

Sexlab Hormones w/Addon SE (V1)

This is a Conversion of Sexlab Hormones to SE which includes @Aegis's addon v1.02. I've gone through and confirmed it's working already, all that's necessary is to install it like any other mod. Only problem is that The UNP Bimbo addon and the custom bimbo race features (the race itself and custom eyes) don't work in SE. I've also changed Honey to use the CBBE 3BBB Body (better SE compatibility).

REQUIREMENTS:

-Racemenu

-FNIS

-XPMSSE, HDT SMP SE, CBPC
-CBBE SE or CBBE 3BBB w/Racemenu Morphs (instead of Node scaling for breasts, the addon uses CBBE SE/3BBB morphs)

-Sexlab SE (tested w/latest, IDK about previous beta versions)

-Sexlab Aroused SE

-Slavetats SE Latest

-SlavetatsEventsBridge01b SE (available at the top of the thread)

-YPS Immersive Hair Growth and Styling SE 6.2.1

-PapyrusUtil SE (let this overwrite sexlab)

-ConsoleUtilSSE

-Kaws Claws CBBE SE w/bodyslide files (make sure they install correctly, the bodyslide files have a nonstandard folder system)

-Schlongs of Skyrim SE

Recommended Files:

-I use a bunch of SE fixes (SSE Engine Fixes, Actor Limit Fix, MFG Fix, etc.), IDK if these are necessary but I recommend them for stability. I can't guarantee that the hormone values will be saved without them.

-Any other appearance mods wanted (hair, jewelry mods, clothing, etc)

-YPS Hair Jsons from YPS 6.0.0 SE (ESPECIALLY if you use KS Hairdos SMP, those aren't preconfigured in YPS 6.2.1 SE)

Sexlab Hormones w/Addon SE (V2)

My own person modification of Aegis's script addon. All it does is move the hair growth events back, removes the hair growth event at level 15, and re-enables hair and body growth after the curse runs its course. If you don't want to go through the journey of finding the right IDs to make a YPS Hair json or try to glitch the mod, this re-enables YPS hair growth features while leaving the rest of the mod and addon alone.

Requirements are the same as the normal version.

SexlabHormonesSEV1.7z

SexlabHormonesSEV2.7z

On 6/14/2020 at 4:40 PM, w234aew said:

Posting 2 files for @DeepBlueFrog to sticky, based on conversation in the Hormones Thread.

Sexlab Hormones w/Addon SE (V1)

This is a Conversion of Sexlab Hormones to SE which includes @Aegis's addon v1.02. I've gone through and confirmed it's working already, all that's necessary is to install it like any other mod. Only problem is that The UNP Bimbo addon doesn't appear in SE. I've also changed Honey to use the CBBE 3BBB Body (better SE compatibility).

REQUIREMENTS:

-Racemenu

-FNIS

-XPMSSE, HDT SMP SE, CBPC
-CBBE SE or CBBE 3BBB w/Racemenu Morphs (instead of Node scaling for breasts, the addon uses CBBE SE/3BBB morphs)

-Sexlab SE (tested w/latest, IDK about previous beta versions)

-Sexlab Aroused SE

-Slavetats SE Latest

-SlavetatsEventsBridge01b SE (available at the top of the thread)

-YPS Immersive Hair Growth and Styling SE 6.2.1

-PapyrusUtil SE (let this overwrite sexlab)

-ConsoleUtilSSE

-Kaws Claws CBBE SE w/bodyslide files (make sure they install correctly, the bodyslide files have a nonstandard folder system)

-Schlongs of Skyrim SE

Recommended Files:

-I use a bunch of SE fixes (SSE Engine Fixes, Actor Limit Fix, MFG Fix, etc.), IDK if these are necessary but I recommend them for stability. I can't guarantee that the hormone values will be saved without them.

-Any other appearance mods wanted (hair, jewelry mods, clothing, etc)

-YPS Hair Jsons from YPS 6.0.0 SE (ESPECIALLY if you use KS Hairdos SMP, those aren't preconfigured in YPS 6.2.1 SE)

Sexlab Hormones w/Addon SE (V2)

My own person modification of Aegis's script addon. All it does is move the hair growth events back, removes the hair growth event at level 15, and re-enables hair and body growth after the curse runs its course. If you don't want to go through the journey of finding the right IDs to make a YPS Hair json or try to glitch the mod, this re-enables YPS hair growth features while leaving the rest of the mod and addon alone.

Requirements are the same as the normal version.

SexlabHormonesSEV1.7z 80.88 MB · 24 downloads

SexlabHormonesSEV2.7z 78.8 MB · 19 downloads

can i use hormone without yps ?