SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

On 11/16/2019 at 6:00 AM, nomkaz said:

My PC caught a devious worm, so I had to wipe everything and start over (26Tb), so I've been occupied getting my PC back set up properly. I lost all my copies of my conversions, so I'll have to download it from here and check it out and see if I can duplicate the issue, and if i can, if I can get it resolved. I run ALL AMD hardware and while I had the same problem on my first test of it, I got it fixed before I uploaded it. I REALLY hope I didn't pack the wrong files for the download. Once I get everything set up and a new load order running, I'll give it a run through and see what the deal is.

Have the same problem with artifacts in some dream world areas and noticed i also cannot see any devices. 

There is also no preview via inventory. Opened the mod in the construction kit and got the following message checking the collar.

BASE meshes\_sd_\SanguineSlaverySet\ZaZAPCollarIronFemaleBlack_1.nif : Collar has no tangentspace and is not using modelspace normals and will not render while other objects except the devices seems ok. I have no idea how the game deals with this objects but reading the error i guess there is some stuff missing. The oldrim requirement mentions zaz 7, and i was using 8 but have the same problem using version 7 thus i'm out of ideas.

And another problem, which might be connected to the missing items. Getting enslaved i always keep all of my inventory, which is not intended i guess. Armor gets unequipped but nothing else happens. While the animations looks correct after getting bound i can nevertheless immediately equip a weapon and attack my master, which also stops any bound animations.

I fixed the SOD (now that I know, thanks ?) by installing the LE version.  Just optimize everything except the ESP and it work.  So far I have no problem.  I said so far, I'm at the point where the sibyl is being corrupted.  I found all the letters (four instead of two) and passed them on.  I did the act of charity and need to get back to the sibyl, but something else broke (a different mod) and as soon as I fix it, I'll move on in the story and will be able to tell you if it still goes well.  I think just exporting the ESP is not enough, some script get de-associated and need to be re-attached.

I'm also having the same issue where the textures are out of wack; super stretched out and red. I verified the statue in Honningbrew meadery basement and the small statue in Morunskar. If anyone has any advice on how to fix this or any ideas to try I'm game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2019 at 1:56 AM, Yolo_69 said:

Anyone know how to fix this.

I wonder have you tried to run the meshes through SSE NIF Optimizer? I think the file you are looking for is in Sanguine's Debauchery Plus SE 20190907.7z  meshes\_sd_\SanguineSlaverySet\ ZaZAPCollarIronFemaleBlack_0.nif & ZaZAPCollarIronFemaleBlack_1.nif but optimizing all meshes probably wouldn't hurt. There is also nifscan as well to check the meshes with.

18 hours ago, scradion said:

I wonder have you tried to run the meshes through SSE NIF Optimizer? I think the file you are looking for is in Sanguine's Debauchery Plus SE 20190907.7z  meshes\_sd_\SanguineSlaverySet\ ZaZAPCollarIronFemaleBlack_0.nif & ZaZAPCollarIronFemaleBlack_1.nif but optimizing all meshes probably wouldn't hurt. There is also nifscan as well to check the meshes with.

Yup that fixed it THANK YOU!!! BTW i optimised all the meshes everything works fine.

The quests wouldn't work properly for me. The Truth quest, requiring me to investigate the Honningbrew Meadery gave only a pitch black screen whenever I went inside. Believing that I'd never progress through it, and that troubleshooting it probably isn't worth the time, I used the MCM and followed the instructions for uninstalling this mod. I selected the uninstall option in the SD+ menu and I waited for the message to appear, letting me know that I can exit the game for uninstallation.

After uninstalling, I loaded up a save from right before I downloaded this mod. Everything in the game was suspended and all of the characters are stuck in a t-pose, unmoving. Then I tried to start a brand new game and everything was still fucked. What should I do? I don't even know where to begin with fixing something like this. I'm asking for help as someone that only has experience applying minor mods to fighting games

For the record, I've had absolutely no issues with the game whatsoever until I decided to uninstall this mod. [EDIT]: Rather, no issues until the moment I entered Honningbrew Meadery and everything was just in darkness 

I don't know if i posted yet but. Remove Sanquine's cloths. It annoys me. Seeing Sanquine with massive tits makes me very happy. The cloths are a downer.  What you can do is make more options for the player to get more money when conducting sex acts. You could add buffs that boost profit. You could add a servant for the player who can be a house servant. An serve drinks in your Hearthfire home.

I have started using the mod with Hydra's Slave girls.

Hello,

sorry to hesitate, but I am still encountering repeated and reproducible CTD with SOD in my SSE installation. That happens at least whenever one of the sisters come in my sight, means: I am in the Dawnstar tavern and facing the wall (two sisters are behind me) and it works. I turn around, see two sisters approaching me and have a CTD after <1sec. Not sure, but have the impression that only one of sisters is causing that (the named one?). Deactivating the ESP solves the problem ...

I am also sorry, I have to admit I am the absolute rookie in modding. I even never installed CK and even do not know how to get it. So all the previous helpful threads about unpacking and optimizing (yes, I read through them) aren't working for me - because I have no clue what to do.

I am using latest version for SSE from main-page. I do not have CBBE, SD+, DD, and whatever might be preferred here. I am using simple UNB body (because...) and only very few SL-mods (Amorous Adventures, Solutions, Romance).

Appreciate any help or hint. If you need further info, would be more than happy to supply. 

Thanks!

Edit: Tested a little further and found that I can enter the temple in Markarth without issue (haven't entered the inner Sanctum yet). But when I go to the tavern in Dawnstar I encounter a CTD. Actually, there is just one sister in this Tavern, a named sister called Sister Moira, and the game crashes when I get closer to her, talk to her, or want to see her face. Maybe I have to "optimize a NIF", whatever that means (can someone explain, pls).

Thanks.

Edit2: OK, one more trial on Sister Moira: I remove all her inventory and set her Weight to "012" (AFAIK, this resets her face to some default) and then it works quite OK - no CTD anymore.

Edit3: Hmm, also some unnamed Sisters seems to be affected. Just came across a "Traveling Sister" and encounters another CTD. Next try: marked her from a distance and set her weight to "12" and everything is fine. Well, would be more than happy to see them with a standard face if that solves the problem. But how can I do that?

Edit4 (20191231): I have googled how to run NIF Optimizer and hence, unpacked the BSA (using BAE) in an temporary folder and ran the NIF Optimizer over all FaceGen-NIFs. No clue of thats correct, but according to the log-file, nothing has been optimized, all files have been skipped. Do anyone have any idea how I can solve this issue, it's really getting annoying.

Edit5: And one more - entering Blind Cliff Bastion crash the Game imidiately on entry. Deactivating DibellaCult.esp fixes that. Doesn't someone have a clue how I can fix that? it's really getting frustrating...

On 12/20/2019 at 2:01 PM, scradion said:

Thanks, this solved the problem for me.

This mod somehow solves a long standing problem for me on the sideline: Changing character appearance without needing a legitimate showracemenu command.

I have a mod where you can summon the face sculptors abilities to change some body scales at any time, but things like hair and eyes are exempt. (what a mystical face sculptor that can't even fulfill the role of a hairdresser..)

Since I like changing hairstyles now and then, my only choice had been so far to create a new save and risk all those complications from showracemenu (disappearing race abilities, witched away makeup, or somehow locked in eye colors and hairstyles that will revert back after any edit... . Just a few examples)

Now, when a Sister of Dibella comes around, I can simply do all that without issue or new saves, but how does Dibella do this miracle? It can't be a console command, because that would have been known by now. Or does racemenu (the mod) have a hidden function for this?

On 12/29/2019 at 10:22 AM, schmz said:

I am still encountering repeated and reproducible CTD with SOD in my SSE installation. That happens at least whenever one of the sisters come in my sight, means: I am in the Dawnstar tavern and facing the wall (two sisters are behind me) and it works. I turn around, see two sisters approaching me and have a CTD after <1sec. Not sure, but have the impression that only one of sisters is causing that (the named one?). Deactivating the ESP solves the problem ...

We, no hint so far, hence I tried something out. I unpacked the BSA (using BAE), deleted the original BSA and placed the files in the game-structure. The issue is the same, as soon as a Sister come in sight, the game crash to desktop (CTD).  then I ran NIF Optimizer, but without any change, still CTD. Next I deleted all facegen-data from meshes and textures (in fact, I renamed the folders) and it workes, no crashes. Unfortunately, all faces of the sisters are now black :(.

Still looking for the right hint to solve the problem. Hence, really appreciate any help.

I seem to be getting CTDs every time I infect my character with things like the barnacles with the MCM. And every time I try to search for barnacles in the console, I get nothing but the book. Same goes with living armour. I have the SE version of EC+ and all of the SE versions of required mods, but I don't know if that's part of the issue.

Edit: The same thing when I (Found and) manually equip the skin spores. Did I perhaps install the wrong version of EstrusSE for EC?

Edit 2: Apparently, the french version only works on SSE. But there's still a crash. 

Fuck it... Are there any mods I'm missing or are messing me up? These are all my active ones.
image.png.4f9a90207f308df51f00d464b86f4486.png

Edit 3: after some testing, I found these to be broken: Tentacle Monster, Facehuggers, and Barnacles. Those are the only ones that seem to CTD.

Game crashes every time i approach any npc modified by Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp. I am able to load cells with those npcs in but when i go anywhere close to them the game simply crashes. I pulled up console with more informative console installed, clicked on the npc causing the problem and the only mod that modifies them is Sexlab_DibellaCult.esp. How do i fix this?