how will this effect loverslab?

Cock Sucker

11 minutes ago, worik said:

I recommend all EU citizens to get the names to the votes. They are available.

Read the list carefully.

There will be elections in 2 months.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Parliament_election,_2019

holy shit, when article 13 comes, it has worldwide impacts! 

sorry German

https://irights.info/webschau/webschau-eu-urheberrechtsreform-und-artikel-13-pro-und-kontra/29417

https://youtu.be/3xCfwbJYWuM

it means for me restraint by uploading any images and gifs, so I can not become active anymore. :classic_sad:

It's all about power and control. Some idiots decided to show how they can decide in our name what is good and what is bad for us. Fucking morons. They think they own the Matrix. All of those global associations and united  this and united that is nothing but a big pile of shit heads who wants to control. Fuck them! ?

Next year our country will preside EU. I'm afraid even to think about it since our nation still lives in dark middle age. Damn.

31 minutes ago, winny257 said:

sorry German

So, have a look and find your (german only) MEP and what she/he voted for

https://twitter.com/MartinSonneborn/status/1110541162371272704

in large:

26th of may is the next day you will be heard again.

2 hours ago, KM100z said:

EU with new internet censorship just passed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4DhecQQjdM&t=1s

Thanks for informing us.

However, I'm not sure this Coryright during upload filter is feasible, nor worth implementing. We've got an example with DRMs on BR and DVDs : copy protections are illegal, and copy protections removing software are. Yet, we still got both. Nonapplicable laws don't get applied. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

It's all about power and control. Some idiots decided to show how they can decide in our name what is good and what is bad for us. Fucking morons. They think they own the Matrix. All of those global associations and united  this and united that is nothing but a big pile of shit heads who wants to control. Fuck them! ?

All governments, organizations, religions are about control, they only to deal with it is to make sure you vote against what ever they want, even if you do not like what the opposition is doing.

Doing nothing which is what most people do, does nothing apart from help them to get things done by letting their supports do things with little opposition.

Take a look at most countries voting for national elections in most countries less than 50% of the population who can vote do so, if you are those who do not you get will get no sympathy from me or anybody when they do things you do not like.  True most groups in such elections are all pretty much meh, but if you do not say anything you do not get to complain when they do things you do not like.

1 minute ago, Varithina said:

All governments, organizations, religions are about control, they only to deal with it is to make sure you vote against what ever they want, even if you do not like what the opposition is doing.

Doing nothing which is what most people do, does nothing apart from help them to get things done by letting their supports do things with little opposition.

Take a look at most countries voting for national elections in most countries less than 50% of the population who can vote do so, if you are those who do not you get will get no sympathy from me or anybody when they do things you do not like.  True most groups in such elections are all pretty much meh, but if you do not say anything you do not get to complain when they do things you do not like.

Exactly. Doing nothing is what our people do and I'll tell you why, because it is pointless in our country. You may rise your voice, you may write about it, you can demonstrate against it but you will accomplish nothing because our government doesn't give a shit bout your opinion. They do as they want to do. Just follow our news and you will see what I'm talking about. The only way to beat them is revolution and I mean heavy one.

Well, elections here in less then a month. Plenty of time for the certain party to dust off their old "Fixit" goal. That'll happen as surely as us joining NATO before Russia attacks, but as they say: every vote matters :classic_laugh:

Well, like i've said, these things move like a sine wave. Now we're heading back towards facism and totalitarianism and eventual war in some form. After all that, people will appreciate freedom for few decades again.

honestly, the problem kinda lies in the fact we’re advancing so fast, people in authority can’t keep up because they don’t understand.

about a year ago, a cousin of mine proposed to his girlfriend. I saw it on Facebook. I go call my grandparents to tell them (it’s their great nephew) and my grandfather asked me “oh... you saw that on eBay?”

I found a slightly out of date chart (from 2017) showing the average age of of the MEPs is 56 years old. The most complex electronic entertainment they had growing up was probably PONG.

I’ll give you $5 if you can find one of those dopes who voted in favor who can name a five Pokémon other than Pikachu...

1 hour ago, Elf Prince said:

Next year our country will preside EU. I'm afraid even to think about it since our nation still lives in dark middle age. Damn.

Damn this is worse as my country as leader.

Stop making a world end Prince, this situation is already a fallout :D 

10 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Damn this is worse as my country as leader.

Stop making a world end Prince, this situation is already a fallout :D 

If we do not own a house and will not inherit the villa one day, we would live this country in a split of the second.

The main problem was that there was almost no protest and almost no public awareness outside of Germany.

The linked youtube chanel was barely discussing this reform prior to this video and the voting, it just wasn't a big topic in the English EU Youtube scene.

Here in Germany the protests manged to change the opinion of basically all delegates expect of those of the Merkel party (Even her party is against filters in national law now). If the same would have happend in other EU countries, especially France that were very very pro to the reform, we could have made a difference.

There were only 5 (out of 700) votes missing to discuss changes to the reform, it was that close.

Now it's too late. 

Make now mistake even if you are American or non EU citizen this law is still going to affect you in some way or the other. We'll have to see how the big companies, Youtube, Facebook etc. are going to deal with this. 

i hope brexit will terminate the eu as a whole.. But this is not something we could have ever pervented those scumbag has elected themself and no citizen can even vote who goes into the parlement of EU. That is no not even called a democracy.

Sites like patreon will also be majorly effected by this.

4 hours ago, Alter Native said:

The main problem was that there was almost no protest and almost no public awareness outside of Germany.

The linked youtube chanel was barely discussing this reform prior to this video and the voting, it just wasn't a big topic in the English EU Youtube scene.

Here in Germany the protests manged to change the opinion of basically all delegates expect of those of the Merkel party (Even her party is against filters in national law now). If the same would have happend in other EU countries, especially France that were very very pro to the reform, we could have made a difference.

There were only 5 (out of 700) votes missing to discuss changes to the reform, it was that close.

Now it's too late. 

Make now mistake even if you are American or non EU citizen this law is still going to affect you in some way or the other. We'll have to see how the big companies, Youtube, Facebook etc. are going to deal with this. 

They are already planning on removing your favorite artist clip from youtube so you can no longer listen to video clip online. this is really gonna kill the internet as we know it.

7 hours ago, Varithina said:

The reason why less and less people vote is because they lost all respect for politcs they whenever there is a election they start making sort of all promises and once its over they do nothing. so why even vote anymore ? i hope oneday no one votes i wonder what will happen if the entire population just remained at home can politics still exist ?

some good free VPNs out there.  nord vpn isn't expensive and very good speed.  tor browser if you don't already have it (go deep web started by US Navy where about 97% of web content is).  I change countries whenever there is something blocked at my current ip address, or if there is a glut slowing down browsing.

Archived