On 1/7/2021 at 5:01 PM, AWHA said:

Can someone explain how to get the piercings in the quest? I had a few scenes with the boss but I only ever got bottle caps.

I guess that you need toxic raider armour to get the armor and the face piercings, and lepiercing to have the clit one.

I'm not sure what is wrong but I can't find the boss in Corvega. I have looked all outside and inside the plant. I have not received a quest.

This is an older playthrough and this was cleared before but its full of raiders now.

When I got there the first raider did talk to me and placed a collar on.

Edit: NM After awhile of exploring and then after my toon got raped I finally got the quest. Sort of wish it was from the first raider that collared me.

39 minutes ago, Jaysjunk said:

I'm not sure what is wrong but I can't find the boss in Corvega. I have looked all outside and inside the plant. I have not received a quest.

This is an older playthrough and this was cleared before but its full of raiders now.

When I got there the first raider did talk to me and placed a collar on.

Edit: NM After awhile of exploring and then after my toon got raped I finally got the quest. Sort of wish it was from the first raider that collared me.

Raider Pet uses the vanilla Boss spawns, so you always know who, or at least where the "Boss" is going to be.

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like Devious Devices is a hard requirement as I have played this mod many times to completion - but this time my head pops after 20mins without fail no matter what I do - and I do not have DD installed this time. Oh well, not this play through.

For issues with raiders being hostile when unarmed, use the console fix posted on the first page before you enter a raider area.

20 hours ago, blahblahblah97 said:

It looks like Devious Devices is a hard requirement as I have played this mod many times to completion - but this time my head pops after 20mins without fail no matter what I do - and I do not have DD installed this time. Oh well, not this play through.

For issues with raiders being hostile when unarmed, use the console fix posted on the first page before you enter a raider area.

It uses Dixie Pig's makeshift slave collar distributed in the DD mod. While I haven't dug into the implementation, I wouldn't be surprised if it needs DD's scripts to know when the collar is still locked.

I have Jun Long telling me he found a note over and over again but, he never produces the note.  I cannot interact with him because, every time I go near him he begins the dialog about the note.  I tried the showinventory in console but, he doesn't have a note.  Anyone have an idea?  I am using version 1.4

2 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I have Jun Long telling me he found a note over and over again but, he never produces the note.  I cannot interact with him because, every time I go near him he begins the dialog about the note.  I tried the showinventory in console but, he doesn't have a note.  Anyone have an idea?  I am using version 1.4

Hmm... If you have Sexual Harrasment, you could briefly disable it and talk to Jun again.

5 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Is it possible to keep male raiders from having their ways with me? As a lesbian, I obviously find them sexually repulsive.

In short, kinda...but no.
Raiders don't give a shite about your preferences. You're a "Pet" not an honored guest. ;)

Personally, I'll either explode their pants, avoid them or tell em to Leave me alone. But, there are times (the Boss, Lucky & Bruiser) you have no say.

If you're running Hardship and have menacing Raiders turned on... weeell... ya screwed.

8 hours ago, JBpy said:

Hmm... If you have Sexual Harrasment, you could briefly disable it and talk to Jun again.

I removed SH a long time ago, before I ever had PET.  It was causing a lot of problems with some other mods.  I also tried to bypass Jun and go into raider territory unarmed, as in the description, but the raiders just attack me as usual.  Until I find a solution, I'll have to disable this mod.

4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

In short, kinda...but no.
Raiders don't give a shite about your preferences. You're a "Pet" not an honored guest. ;)

Personally, I'll either explode their pants, avoid them or tell em to Leave me alone. But, there are times (the Boss, Lucky & Bruiser) you have no say.

If you're running Hardship and have menacing Raiders turned on... weeell... ya screwed.

That's crap. Wish the note asked me to come to a spot with a female leader. ffs

2 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Also, Dunwich Borers.

And after clearing out a location, the new Boss has a 50/50 ish chance of being female.

3 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Yeah, but I feel it gives me more incentive. You know, a noble sacrifice for the safety of my new home?

Never thought of it like that.

I'm the type that you threaten me & mine, you're worm food. Might play along for a bit.. for fun. LOL

7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Never thought of it like that.

I'm the type that you threaten me & mine, you're worm food. Might play along for a bit.. for fun. LOL

Yeah, I see it as my character reading the note, then laughing as she pats Jun on the shoulder, telling him not to worry, and that she'll take care of it. Then when he leaves, she turns to her gun stash and stashes everything on her person there, and with dread and a heavy heart leaves a note saying "Don't look for me." in plain sight in case Garvey gets worried before finally leaving to her horrible fate.

I have tried changing the collar timer in the "DialogueQuestScr" script by modifying some numbers in the following lines but it doesn't work. The time always is 20 minutes. Any ideas??

"Int SecondaryPosDelay = 20" 

";; Timer IDs:
Int RaiderPet_CooldownID = 11
Int RaiderPet_CollarGoBoomID = 12
Int RaiderPet_PoisonTimerID = 13
Int RaiderPet_GreetTimerID = 14
Int RaiderPet_CollarTickID = 15" 

"PlayerRef.CreateDetectionEvent( PlayerRef, 20 )" 

13 hours ago, Sparrow73 said:

He intentado cambiar el temporizador del collar en el script "DialogueQuestScr" modificando algunos números en las siguientes líneas, pero no funciona. El tiempo siempre es de 20 minutos. ¿¿Algunas ideas??

"Int SecondaryPosDelay = 20" 

";; ID de temporizador:
Int RaiderPet_CooldownID = 11
Int RaiderPet_CollarGoBoomID = 12
Int RaiderPet_PoisonTimerID = 13
Int RaiderPet_GreetTimerID = 14
Int RaiderPet_CollarTickID = 15" 

"PlayerRef.CreateDetectionEvent (PlayerRef, 20)" 

The 20 min.  timer is on de Raiderpet.esp. With FO4edit yo can change it easily. The value is defined in seconds. Tickingclockdelay is the timer and Ticktockdelay is frequency of collar beep. image.png.6a71f69986c7bd3198db7dbfa7b13185.pngimage.png.6a71f69986c7bd3198db7dbfa7b13185.png

IMG_20210125_205110.jpg

IMG_20210125_205208.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Is there any way to get the DC guards to "forget" that my character was a raider pet? That was 50 levels ago, my character is now Minuteman General, a BoS Knight, etc., and the guards are coming up to my fully geared up character and going "So, do you only put out for raiders?" It's maddening.

If someone knows the console command to reset the quest to the point where the guards won't do that, that would be fantastic.

20 hours ago, MyOtherNameIsKnown said:

Is there any way to get the DC guards to "forget" that my character was a raider pet? That was 50 levels ago, my character is now Minuteman General, a BoS Knight, etc., and the guards are coming up to my fully geared up character and going "So, do you only put out for raiders?" It's maddening.

If someone knows the console command to reset the quest to the point where the guards won't do that, that would be fantastic.

Have you tried disabling the plugin for Raider Pet, saving, loading, then enabling again? Not convenient, granted.