22 hours ago, MyOtherNameIsKnown said:

Is there any way to get the DC guards to "forget" that my character was a raider pet? That was 50 levels ago, my character is now Minuteman General, a BoS Knight, etc., and the guards are coming up to my fully geared up character and going "So, do you only put out for raiders?" It's maddening.

I understand the frustration with that but I find it oddly suitable. Most of us know people that were saddle tramps early in life and they never really escape that reputation either. Not saying its right, but it is accurate.

45 minutes ago, justforcensor said:

Is there constant order of quests, or they appear in random? Somehow I got stuck on duct tape quest repeat and restart from previous save (before I entered raider camp) doesn't help.

"Generally" Lucky manipulating your collar, or telling you to poison the Boss, if you have rat poison & used a cooking station while a pet, is the end of the quests.

The gag quest is random when it will trigger.
It kind of goes like so if you only bang the Boss after being collared.

Learning your place
Outfit & piercings
Maybe a random
Go talk to Lucky
Lucky stuff
Random stuff
Go talk to Lucky (options to remove/disable collar)

2 hours ago, justforcensor said:

Is there constant order of quests, or they appear in random? Somehow I got stuck on duct tape quest repeat and restart from previous save (before I entered raider camp) doesn't help.

Been my experience that something happens to one of the special actors that causes this such as an untimely death for Lucky or Bruiser. I just recently flooded my game with all kinds of NPC's in downtown Lexington. While I was progressing as a pet, some of the outside battle made it into Corvega (didnt know that was possible). In the process, Lucky and Bruiser were killed. I had not been to see Lucky yet but was hung in a loop with no progression. After searching the factory, I found dead bodies for them as well as two other NPC's that had been named Lucky and Bruiser. Scenario never progressed.

Any chance for expending this mod? I like the idea when if you progress during one camp and if you refuce to escape and rat lucky to the boss you'll be send to another camp for more progression. In the end all finished camps become non hostile shop setting for sex work. also adding some unique for each camp quests would be great too.

13 hours ago, justforcensor said:

Any chance for expending this mod? I like the idea when if you progress during one camp and if you refuce to escape and rat lucky to the boss you'll be send to another camp for more progression. In the end all finished camps become non hostile shop setting for sex work. also adding some unique for each camp quests would be great too.

StaticPhobia started on a patch to expand RP last month, but abandoned the effort (along with all their other mods) soon thereafter. I want to say they reached out about publishing it was told not to, that there is an updated version of RP planned eventually, but I'm not having any luck finding that post so it may have been a figment of my imagination.

after i choose "Confess the boss" ... ok.. he knows Lucky is the betrayer, good bye Lucky :)  but nothing more happen after that... i mean he doesn't give me quests anymore... is this normal? What should i do now? Pickpocket some gun from him and kill him then escape? What about the collar, how to remove it? Can't remove it with willpower, can only use pip boy to connect with it but wtf password is? =)))) 

5 hours ago, Triggs said:

after i choose "Confess the boss" ... ok.. he knows Lucky is the betrayer, good bye Lucky :)  but nothing more happen after that... i mean he doesn't give me quests anymore... is this normal? What should i do now? Pickpocket some gun from him and kill him then escape? What about the collar, how to remove it? Can't remove it with willpower, can only use pip boy to connect with it but wtf password is? =)))) 

It wold be cool if password digits was tatooed on some raider bodies, so you need to serve them all well, or kill and undress them to get full password:)

4 hours ago, justforcensor said:

It wold be cool if password digits was tatooed on some raider bodies, so you need to serve them all well, or kill and undress them to get full password:)

idk... are we talking about the same collar? :v hmmm... mine is "RobCo Shock Collar Mark II" someone put it on my char long time ago, i couldn't remove it, when i put wrong password then it shocked me, and AP reduced too much :( , when raider pet began, it still not removed, they didn't put another collar on her neck :v  .... :( 

2 hours ago, Triggs said:

idk... are we talking about the same collar? :v hmmm... mine is "RobCo Shock Collar Mark II" someone put it on my char long time ago, i couldn't remove it, when i put wrong password then it shocked me, and AP reduced too much :( , when raider pet began, it still not removed, they didn't put another collar on her neck :v  .... :( 

as I remember this mod takes randomly any available collar from devious device.I think you should ask the combination on their page or just remove it with a key from raider body or buy it from the girl in black dress who sell dd in memory den.

Raider Pet will use whatever collar the PC is wearing, otherwise it equips the DD slave collar. Your PC is wearing the Real Handcuffs collar. You can use the Real Handcuffs MCM to force remove it, if you didn't pick up the code from the one that collared you.
BTW, DD and RH collars have different scripts attached to them. So even though they look the same, they aren't. And when Raider Pet "disables" the collar, it just removes the RP scripts so it won't explode. The collar still has the original scripts running, be it DD or RH.

7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Raider Pet will use whatever collar the PC is wearing, otherwise it equips the DD slave collar. Your PC is wearing the Real Handcuffs collar. You can use the Real Handcuffs MCM to force remove it, if you didn't pick up the code from the one that collared you.
BTW, DD and RH collars have different scripts attached to them. So even though they look the same, they aren't. And when Raider Pet "disables" the collar, it just removes the RP scripts so it won't explode. The collar still has the original scripts running, be it DD or RH.

dun see any option to force remove the collar.. :( can u give me a photo aabout this option? :( 

hmmm... i wanna ask something more.. this mod only work if i go to the raider's place with a boss.. so, if i go around the map and clear all raider camps and kill all the bosses... i won't never become a pet anymore? :)) ? i think the number of bosses is limited, right? ?

hmmm... i wanna ask something more.. this mod only work if i go to the raider's place with a boss.. so, if i go around the map and clear all raider camps and kill all the bosses... i won't never become a pet anymore? :)) ? i think the number of bosses is limited, right? ?

You have a limited number of "named" bosses, but when you kill one and the cell resets, a generic one takes their place. Kill the generic one, another will spawn. Soooo, you have a never ending supply of bosses to work with. :)

Oh... you can get collared by random spawn Raiders, but "generally" none of them will have a key since none are tagged as a boss.

On 3/2/2021 at 7:26 PM, Triggs said:

after i choose "Confess the boss" ... ok.. he knows Lucky is the betrayer, good bye Lucky :)  but nothing more happen after that... i mean he doesn't give me quests anymore... is this normal? What should i do now? Pickpocket some gun from him and kill him then escape?

After the rest of the raiders kill Lucky, and the boss tells me everything will be okay now, he still periodically pops random quests though it's basically to give me some gift, find more duct tape or give the boys a show, assuming the other mini-quests like belling the cat have already happened. You can also just leave, the collar has been deactivated by that point anyway, it's not going to blow your head off. You can also come back to that camp any time you like, so long as you keep the collar on and don't equip a weapon in their vicinity.

On 3/2/2021 at 7:26 PM, Triggs said:

What about the collar, how to remove it? Can't remove it with willpower, can only use pip boy to connect with it but wtf password is? =)))) 

Sounds like you ended up with a shock collar from Real Handcuffs, which isn't what Raider Pet would normally put on you. Odds are you were already wearing it when RP took over, so it avoided trying to replace that with its standard collar. If both application of the collar and hand-off to Raider Pet happened via integration in AAF Violate, then a note with the combination to the collar should be in the inventory of the boss. Otherwise, a similar note will be in the inventory of whichever raider put that collar on you originally (and they may have already been recycled by the game at this point). Worst case, you can remove it with the RH MCM's debug menu.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

you can get collared by random spawn Raiders, but "generally" none of them will have a key since none are tagged as a boss.

In my experience, as long as there are at least a few raiders in your vicinity, RP will elect one of them to be "the boss" and put the key in their possession (or it might pick some random ghoul halfway across the map, that's a rather annoying bug but thankfully I don't hit it too often).

16 hours ago, justforcensor said:

as I remember this mod takes randomly any available collar from devious device.I think you should ask the combination on their page or just remove it with a key from raider body or buy it from the girl in black dress who sell dd in memory den.

Raider Pet will only ever put the Makeshift Slave Collar from Devious Devices on you, but as mentioned by others, it will avoid putting any collar on you if you're already wearing a different collar, and will just treat whatever you have on as its own collar.

A lot of people these days are triggering Raider Pet scenarios from AAF Violate which will also put other (DD or Real Handcuffs) collars on you as well, and might do so immediately prior to handing you off to RP, therefore might incorrectly assume those collars were applied by RP when they actually weren't.

Also, collars from Devious Devices don't have combinations to unlock them, only keys. You're likely thinking of the shock collars from Real Handcuffs.

Hmm.. exactly when the raider pet begins? only 1 time it happens from when i install the mod, i set the chance to 100% but the 2nd still dun come?? 1st time happen in Covera )i dun remember exactly it name, a dungeon with boss Jared) i'm trying with Thicket excavation, ok im sure a boss here Sully, but the quest wont start, hmmm... what should i do exactly?? ?

57 minutes ago, Triggs said:

Hmm.. exactly when the raider pet begins? only 1 time it happens from when i install the mod, i set the chance to 100% but the 2nd still dun come?? 1st time happen in Covera )i dun remember exactly it name, a dungeon with boss Jared) i'm trying with Thicket excavation, ok im sure a boss here Sully, but the quest wont start, hmmm... what should i do exactly?? ?

Most of the time the Boss has to be visually loaded before Violate will "successfully" hand off to Raider Pet. Not all the time, but the success rate is a lot higher when they are loaded.
If you're running around unarmed, no weapons in your inventory, you might have to actually "talk" to a Raider, or run into them for it to trigger.

Boss locations:

Andrew Station
Back Street Apparel
Beantown Brewery
Camp Kendall
Corvega Assembly Plant
Drug Den
East Boston Preparatory School
Federal Ration Stockpile
Hardware Town
Layton Towers
Monsignor Plaza
Quincy Quarry
Revere Beach Station
The Shamrock Taphouse
USAF Satellite Station Olivia
Walden Pond

Generally, you keep banging Raiders and one will tell you to go see the Boss. Or, just go to the Boss right off the bat. Chancer is in the bar, unless you already killed her, then it will be an un-named boss. aka random Raider in the same spot as Chancer.

The collar timer is 20 minutes real time, so bang a Raider to reset it.

43 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Generally, you keep banging Raiders and one will tell you to go see the Boss. Or, just go to the Boss right off the bat. Chancer is in the bar, unless you already killed her, then it will be an un-named boss. aka random Raider in the same spot as Chancer.

The collar timer is 20 minutes real time, so bang a Raider to reset it.

Chancer rarely talks with me, i talk with her but no respond =)) there 're 2 guys near her they ask for sex too much but no one give a quest :))) Chancer said "...bring me a ducktape pet" not exactly i just remember that, but still no quest :))) ?

On 2/23/2021 at 10:19 PM, MyOtherNameIsKnown said:

Is there any way to get the DC guards to "forget" that my character was a raider pet? That was 50 levels ago, my character is now Minuteman General, a BoS Knight, etc., and the guards are coming up to my fully geared up character and going "So, do you only put out for raiders?" It's maddening.

If someone knows the console command to reset the quest to the point where the guards won't do that, that would be fantastic.

Open it up in F04Edit and prune the dialogue choices you don't like.

EDIT: New Possible Answer - Ok if you look at 02001EDD you will see that they only trigger if the variable hasBeenCaptive is set to true.  That happens after you go through your first captive experience.  If you don't want to try taking a machete to the quest dialogue tree then try setting this variable back to false and see if that works. 

setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest hasBeenCaptive false

VERIFIED that the above does indeed work.

sample.PNG

Chancer rarely talks with me, i talk with her but no respond =)) there 're 2 guys near her they ask for sex too much but no one give a quest :))) Chancer said "...bring me a ducktape pet" not exactly i just remember that, but still no quest :))) ?

If she wants the duktape, better git it for her. At that point you "should" have been given the Toxic Raider outfit & piercings. Tip: Don't have the tape gag equipped when trying to talk to the boss after Lucky tampers with your collar.

There's a cool down of 90 seconds.. forget the exact time between Raider sex scenes. But, if Lucky or Bruiser is dead or the alias didn't fill.. might as well beat feet cause the Boss won't disable the collar...ever.

In Andrew Station Lucky and Bruiser are "usually" the 2 Raiders  in front of the 1st train car.