On 4/22/2021 at 3:41 PM, interstate27 said:

I guess I can just equip the slave collar when I use this mod.

If you have the greeting from a raider that starts the mod with any collar already on, it will not be replaced. You'll still get the beeping sound every minute with it, and be considered free when you remove it (xp + raiders turn hostile when you do) but i don't know since i haven't tested it if it will get to the whole blow your head up or just keep beeping.

Also, for those interested in sharing their captivity, "companions" from mods that don't use a classical companion slot can follow you, if you don't have any weapons in your inventory, you'll still get enslaved. Raiders won't interact with the other character so either shenaningans or simple aaf use can trigger sex scenes for them but they won't prevent capture like a classical companion would.

Bleow, my Nora and Valkyrie from Valkyrie project with a robco slave collar.

Kuddos.

Fallout4 2021-04-25 02-22-14-39.jpg

Fallout4 2021-04-25 02-21-36-44.jpg

Fallout4 2021-04-25 02-14-26-19.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I got the mod to work one time and I didn't realize that they were going to give me quests so I escaped.   So, I started the game over since

it happens pretty soon in the game.  But since then I have not been able to get it to work at the Corvega Plant. I did the console thing about

forcedisarm and didn't carry weapons but they still start shooting at me.   I have no idea how to read a log so I haven't tried the first console

command.  I use an Alternate Start so I do not know if that is the problem (Start me up). Anything I should check?

Can this happen at other locations?  One time, I was captured and said they would make me their pet but all they did was walk around for ten

minutes doing nothing.  When I got tired of this, I killed all three of them, but none had the key to the collar. (this was in the woods next to

the Red Rocket.)  

Thanks

34 minutes ago, ivanoff said:

Okay, I got the mod to work one time and I didn't realize that they were going to give me quests so I escaped.   So, I started the game over since

it happens pretty soon in the game.  But since then I have not been able to get it to work at the Corvega Plant. I did the console thing about

forcedisarm and didn't carry weapons but they still start shooting at me.   I have no idea how to read a log so I haven't tried the first console

command.  I use an Alternate Start so I do not know if that is the problem (Start me up). Anything I should check?

Can this happen at other locations?  One time, I was captured and said they would make me their pet but all they did was walk around for ten

minutes doing nothing.  When I got tired of this, I killed all three of them, but none had the key to the collar. (this was in the woods next to

the Red Rocket.)  

Thanks

This mod can be spotty at times. Just have to tinker with it. Been my experience that its hit or miss. Had Lucky refuse to progress the quest for me last night but I had saved just before becoming a pet, so loaded it up and everything works fine. If you have other AAF call mods, sometimes those screw with this mod. If you want to safely progress through the Lucky quests, Id turn all other call mods off till you have resolved Lucky. As far as the Raiders near Red Rocket, there isnt a Boss in the group there which will begin the quests. They can make you a pet and screw you, but no quest progression.

First of all, thank you for the mod. It is indeed very entertaining. ? I was just curious if there is a reliable work around for those of us who don't use DD. Currently I only use Real Handcuffs. However, no matter how many times my PC takes a ride on the raider train. The timer is never reset and eventually... Dynamite Head. Although funny,  it prevents the rest of the treats this mod has to offer from proceeding. Hoping someone can help with this conundrum. Thanks?

2 hours ago, Thorin1178 said:

First of all, thank you for the mod. It is indeed very entertaining. ? I was just curious if there is a reliable work around for those of us who don't use DD. Currently I only use Real Handcuffs. However, no matter how many times my PC takes a ride on the raider train. The timer is never reset and eventually... Dynamite Head. Although funny,  it prevents the rest of the treats this mod has to offer from proceeding. Hoping someone can help with this conundrum. Thanks?

There are no DD workarounds that Im aware of. However, there should begin a rapid succession of beeps before collar explodes. Simply open console and type TGM for God Mode. This will keep you from dying when collar pops. The Raiders seem none the wiser. They act like the collar still works.

14 minutes ago, Olmech said:

There are no DD workarounds that Im aware of. However, there should begin a rapid succession of beeps before collar explodes. Simply open console and type TGM for God Mode. This will keep you from dying when collar pops. The Raiders seem none the wiser. They act like the collar still works.

Indeed, will have to do for now with God Mode. Thank you kindly for the help?

1 hour ago, Hurniak said:

hey, the collar isn't getting equipped for me. any idea what could cause this?

If you have Devious Devices or Real Handcuffs it will use those collars. Otherwise, you have to use your imagination.

17 hours ago, izzyknows said:

If you have Devious Devices or Real Handcuffs it will use those collars. Otherwise, you have to use your imagination.

More to the point if you have DixiePig's "Makeshift Slave Collar" which is included in DD but could also be extracted out fairly easily, it will put that on you and if you have DD then the corresponding restraints key will be added to the collaring raider or (later) boss's inventory. If you're already wearing something in the collar slot, e.g. the shock collar from RH or the slave collar from the Nuka World DLC, then RP won't remove it and will go on as usual treating it as a bomb collar.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm... how to poison Lucky or the boss.. i know how to do that with poison rat, but.. 1st, the boss and Lucky always stay at their place, never go around. 2nd, i dun see any cooking pot near them, yes i mean even when i poison it with poison rat, both of them never go to it and eat anything ? So how?? i really want to see what happen when those 2 guys poisoned ?

Edited by Triggs
1 hour ago, Triggs said:

hmm... how to poison Lucky or the boss.. i know how to do that with poison rat, but.. 1st, the boss and Lucky always stay at their place, never go around. 2nd, i dun see any cooking pot near them, yes i mean even when i poison it with poison rat, both of them never go to it and eat anything ? So how?? i really want to see what happen when those 2 guys poisoned ?

Find a cooking station and have rat poison in your inventory. (You have 20 real time minutes before the collar explodes) When you enter the station you'll see at the top left a note about the rat poison being used. So you don't have to craft anything. Then, any Raider you bang will get poisoned. The higher the Raider level the more times you'll have to bang them in order to kill them. You can use VATS to see their health drop.

is there any guide/requirement on triggering mini events? when i talk to raiders they either dont respond or just fucking me. I tried waiting by sitting on a chair, sleeping and/or setting the time to be faster in console. I got a new dialogue when i teleport myself to Jared and received a new quest where i have to meet and satisfy lucky... then that's it...

It made it worse if you have gag on because of aaf violate and they decided to gag you,  you can only "mmphhmm" dialogue with the raiders.

On 5/29/2021 at 4:11 PM, balistaus said:

is there any guide/requirement on triggering mini events?

Once collared, keep banging the Boss. After banging Lucky, talk to him/her again to advance Truce Offering, bang the Boss, return to camp, bang the Boss... talk to Lucky....

1 hour ago, nonofyodambiznes said:

the collar just burns her instead of exploding, is there a way to make it actually explode ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26030

or a laser collar that cuts her head clean off

https://imgur.com/a/eBa91XF

that would be a dream come true

My guess is that triggering head dismemberment from a script is hard, and trying to put an explosion right there might be too. The burning effect is part of the vanilla game and comparatively easy to engage on its own. Maybe it should just be renamed to an "incendiary collar" or something.

Edited by vaultbait
6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

My guess is that triggering head dismemberment from a script is hard, and trying to put an explosion right there might be too. The burning effect is part of the vanilla game and comparatively easy to engage on its own. Maybe it should just be renamed to an "incendiary collar" or something.

if its too hard then nevermind i was just asking if its possible if not then no harm done

• 2 weeks later...

Time for plan B.  I thought I was smart, stashed my guns in the armor bench at the gas station in Lexington near the car plant.  I just got the part where I have to

Spoiler

flee because of Lucky's plot

and

Spoiler

there's an enemy NPC named "Gary 4" right near the gas station that kills me every time I get close.  I'm pretty new to Fallout games so I looked up who Gary was.  I guess a mod added him in?  No idea.

My character is under 25% health, she can't sneak or heal because of leg restraints, wearing handcuffs, and has the rubber balloon hood on.  Bonus plug stimulation so she is moaning while the low health heartbeat is sounding off.  If I could get to the workbench I think I can use it to get free lol.  I doubt it will let me fast travel.  This is pretty hilarious, I love this mod.

Excellent work again, Stobor.

Edit: ended up going back to a previous save and didn't end up getting locked into anything.  Must have been a surrender thing.  Still pretty awesome. 

Edited by Marg597
47 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

Time for plan B.  I thought I was smart, stashed my guns in the armor bench at the gas station in Lexington near the car plant.  I just got the part where I have to

Reveal hidden contents

flee because of Lucky's plot

and

Reveal hidden contents

there's an enemy NPC named "Gary 4" right near the gas station that kills me every time I get close.  I'm pretty new to Fallout games so I looked up who Gary was.  I guess a mod added him in?  No idea.

My character is under 25% health, she can't sneak or heal because of leg restraints, wearing handcuffs, and has the rubber balloon hood on.  Bonus plug stimulation so she is moaning while the low health heartbeat is sounding off.  If I could get to the workbench I think I can use it to get free lol.  I doubt it will let me fast travel.  This is pretty hilarious, I love this mod.

Excellent work again, Stobor.

Edit: ended up going back to a previous save and didn't end up getting locked into anything.  Must have been a surrender thing.  Still pretty awesome. 

You can still fast travel while bound, unless you're playing survival level.

Get that pickpocket level jacked up first thing. ;) Also Jarod has your restraint key which works for DD restraints.