11 hours ago, Alt-Account said:

sorry if this has been asked yet but do you have to go without a companion? Because my companion dialogue is bugged and i can't dismiss piper

I've done it with a companion in tow before, and they mostly just hang out oblivious to what's going on. I haven't seen anything outright broken with RP if you have a companion along for the ride, there just isn't any content which will involve them.

1 hour ago, Malphias said:

Is Stobor still working on this?

Was last seen commenting in this thread at the end of May this year and then in some Skyrim-related threads in July, but the most recent reference I can find to planning for another update to the mod was in June 2019. We're coming up on the two-year anniversary of the latest upload, so I'm going to guess it's now effectively "feature complete."

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Was last seen commenting in this thread at the end of May this year and then in some Skyrim-related threads in July, but the most recent reference I can find to planning for another update to the mod was in June 2019. We're coming up on the two-year anniversary of the latest upload, so I'm going to guess it's now effectively "feature complete."

That's too bad, others may run into issues that I did. First, if you don't install Devious Devices the collar will explode after twenty minutes. Second, the event with the Raider boss in Corvega where he takes you downstairs to put on a show for his men gets stuck.  After you are done dancing, he and the gang continue to clap and nothing seems to snap them out of it. It persists thru exiting the game too as the condition gets saved into the save game.

I fixed the first issue for myself, haven't gone back to check on the second. I've done that scene a few times before and it never got stuck so don't know why it did this last time. Been too busy with other stuff.

2 hours ago, Malphias said:

After you are done dancing, he and the gang continue to clap and nothing seems to snap them out of it. It persists thru exiting the game too as the condition gets saved into the save game.

A bit of good news at least, this sounds like the AAF change to the StopScene function parameters which require scripts calling it to be recompiled for versions 151-156. It was reverted in 157 following the realization that it was going to indefinitely break abandoned mods which relied on that function: https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/aaf-framework/wiki/Main/CHANGELOG.md#!changelog

Walked into the USAF Raider camp, was turned into Swiss cheese instantly... and yes, I dropped all my guns in a trunk in a place I could find them. I used Alternate Start and in the character I'm testing it on, I haven't done anything other than build Red Rocket as a backup base. Haven't even been to Concord... I would suggest a "How to Start" section in the description. A paragraph is more than enough. 

1 hour ago, MarcosPereira5 said:

The mod doesn't work. You're not the only one having issues... 

Bruh. Couple things.

1. You necro'd a post from like, Feb of 2019.

2. The issue I had was one of spelling. Specifically US vs UK English, which stobor pointed out in the next post. It has literally nothing to do with the problem you reported above.

image.png.3853683ec013ebbd1165a0215ad57e1b.png

If you're going to report an issue, you need to stay on point....actually read the whole thread for tips (yes, read the thread...not just skim it. Skimming it is how you necro an irrelevant post from 2019) and then try to be as descriptive as possible when you report your issue.

Cheers.

7 hours ago, MarcosPereira5 said:

The mod doesn't work. You're not the only one having issues... 

The mod works fine for me. Some people don't understand how it's supposed to work. Some people are using other mods which subtly conflict with and break this one. Some people have outright broken their FO4 loadouts causing this mod and others to not work at all for them. And some people just don't quite grok the nuances of FO4 modding because it's hard.

Everyone has some issues with some mods, and all software has bugs. Sorry if you can't get it to work, and I'm happy to provide pointers or help troubleshoot if you explain what you specifically have problems with, but "I couldn't get this mod to work" is different from "the mod doesn't work."

On 12/15/2020 at 7:12 AM, MarcosPereira5 said:

Walked into the USAF Raider camp, was turned into Swiss cheese instantly... and yes, I dropped all my guns in a trunk in a place I could find them. I used Alternate Start and in the character I'm testing it on, I haven't done anything other than build Red Rocket as a backup base. Haven't even been to Concord... I would suggest a "How to Start" section in the description. A paragraph is more than enough. 

1. You might still be seen as armed... Are you using a martial arts mod or similar that might equip "hidden" weapons making you effectively armed when you get rid of your actual weapons? Have you checked output from player.showinventory in the console to make sure you don't have anything in your possession which could be a weapon, including things which don't appear in your inventory in the Pip-Boy? Some mod-supplied armors/clothing are also flagged by the authors as weapons for some reason, have you tried approaching in vanilla gear or completely naked?

2. The unarmed state may not have been set yet... How far away did you deposit your weapons before you wandered into view of the raiders? Did you cross a cell boundary or go through a door loadscreen?

3. Some people have recently noticed problems with Sim Settlements 2 after an update... Are you using that?

On 12/15/2020 at 8:36 PM, izzyknows said:

Once your PC has been collared one time, she's flagged as being a Raider whore. Which triggers the abusive dialogue. Wearing the bell and or the Toxic Raider outfit also trigger "extra dialogue.

And where can I see this raider pack in the player? My PC get slaved many times, and I, after some time, killed they. I am not sure if I have this raider pack status, because i go to diamond city, and I did not received any abusive dialogue (or i am not have see).

and bell, is the plug bell ?

Thanks and sorry for my English and for my lazy question.

3 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

And where can I see this raider pack in the player? My PC get slaved many times, and I, after some time, killed they. I am not sure if I have this raider pack status, because i go to diamond city, and I did not received any abusive dialogue (or i am not have see).

and bell, is the plug bell ?

Thanks and sorry for my English and for my lazy question.

A Raider pack is just a general term for a bunch of raiders. If your PC was collared.. she's flagged. The DC Guards will have a few lines if you get real close to them, but is very random IF it will trigger.

The Bell is from LePercings I think... not Devious Devices. You get it after completing Truce Offering and then banging your Boss a few times.

Last question, i think, rsssss...

The quests, are so slow to show up. I am received only one quest, in each time my PC are slaved. I see in another post, that quests are random. Have any configuration to down this time for random to choice quests, or have some rule for the quests are going showing up?

Thanks a lot

3 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

Last question, i think, rsssss...

The quests, are so slow to show up. I am received only one quest, in each time my PC are slaved. I see in another post, that quests are random. Have any configuration to down this time for random to choice quests, or have some rule for the quests are going showing up?

Thanks a lot

No, there's no settings for the quests.
What I do after getting collared is to make sure the Boss has the restraints key. If they don't, I leave & remove the collar because the script didn't run correctly.

I also manually talk to the Raiders, this helps a lot to trigger the quests. Working your way to the Boss and getting the Toxic Raider outfit (or first "present") also helps.

After banging Lucky the first time, manually talk to him/her right after the scene ends.

It would be nice if this mods was more forceful toward the PC, but it's not. LOL

9 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

I see the quests start fairly quickly. Once I get collared, I just basically set myself up as the boss's concubine and hang around him until he tells me to do something. If you wait around for other raiders to tell you the boss wants to talk to you, then yeah it does progress a little more slowly.

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I see the quests start fairly quickly. Once I get collared, I just basically set myself up as the boss's concubine and hang around him until he tells me to do something. If you wait around for other raiders to tell you the boss wants to talk to you, then yeah it does progress a little more slowly.

I did this, I was walking around the boss, more than 1 hour (real) and only 1 quest. I kept calling her all the time, and the only thing, besides the one quest received, she did was ask for a duc tape and put it in my mouth, for me shut up, hehehehehe.

8 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

I did this, I was walking around the boss, more than 1 hour (real) and only 1 quest. I kept calling her all the time, and the only thing, besides the one quest received, she did was ask for a duc tape and put it in my mouth, for me shut up, hehehehehe.

Sounds like an older version. Subsequent missions were added in updates. The final version is "1_4 Localized"

4 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

I am using this version...

Pick pocket the restraint key or openactorcontainer 1 on the Boss then leave & remove the collar.

Go to one of the locations in the spoiler & get collared. Find the Boss (verify they have the restraints key) & only bang the Boss. IF the quest don't trigger you have something interfering.

Andrew Station
Back Street Apparel
Beantown Brewery
Camp Kendall
Corvega Assembly Plant
Drug Den
East Boston Preparatory School
Federal Ration Stockpile
Hardware Town
Layton Towers
Monsignor Plaza
Quincy Quarry
Revere Beach Station
The Shamrock Taphouse
USAF Satellite Station Olivia
Walden Pond

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 3:21 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Open the console and run the command:

sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest

You should see a whole lot of lines, but the important ones are right at the end below "Quest state".  It should say "Enabled? yes" and "State: Running".  If those are not true, you can manually start it with the command:

startquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

After that, if you remove all weapons from your inventory and go meet some raiders, they should not be hostile, and they will enslave you.

I wish LL hadn't been down for most of today, then I might have seen this before trying to reinstall the game...

I've been having an issue where the raiders didn't see me as unarmed, and using the ForceDisarm True command didn't fix it. Jun would approach me in Sanctuary and the dialogue would play out but I wouldn't be given the demands note.

I'll be giving these a try once the download is done in 3 hours and I'll edit this post to say if it works or not (unless editing isn't an option, then I'll leave a new comment and quote this part)

Edit: Well it looked like reinstalling was working, Jun handed me the note this time, but that's where the good news stops. Used the sqv command and the quest is enabled and running, left all my weapons and ammo in sanctuary, used forcedisarm as well but the raiders at Corvega are still hostile when I approach... 

Would a fresh download of the mod help? Not sure where to go from here...

Edit 2: It seems to work fine when it's activated by Violate, but using the sqv command it looks like the mod isn't recognising that I have DD, Toxic Raider, and LePiercings installed

Final Edit: So I did another reinstall but this time deleted the files after uninstalling (steam doesn't delete all the files). Had to go back and get some other mods that I'd manually added rather than through Vortex, so it was kinda inconvenient, but it did the trick and it seems to work just fine now. I probably had too many scripts or something sitting around in my files that ended up messing with it...

Small help for those who want to share their captivity with their follower. If you dismiss them then once having become a pet, you tp them to you via console and ask them to follow you again, then the raiders won't be hostile. After that, either have  RSEII shenaningans, or just manually use aaf for them to hace sex scenes too.

Below, Nora and Piper's fate as thank you for the mod (+ family planning and captive tatoo)

Fallout4 2021-01-05 14-11-42-20.jpg