On 10/24/2020 at 3:41 AM, izzyknows said:

When you have a companion with you (Cait's a good one) and clear a location you'll hear a female moan, which is the trigger for Blood Lust. If you're close to them, they "might" say "I know that look", or you "might" have to manually speak to them.

Oh, I think I might have witnessed that random moan at some point but Ceit was too far away to hear her react then. Thanks!

On 10/24/2020 at 1:20 PM, Elsidia said:

I can get trouble only if you wear a raider's collar. Also sometimes it not trigger in first time - need escape and get captured again.

Also with the same condition above you can got big trouble if you visit Diamond city prison with collar.

I already went into trouble in prison, I think it worked just fine without a collar too btw.
By now I have gotten them to ask me whether I only service raiders again so all is good on the Diamond City front. It seems they were just eager to tell me about Vanilla locations and the like first last time I played.

So my PC got petted in random raider location in downtown boston via Violate, on top of random building. Shortly after I got mission to meet the boss and boss turned out to be a ghoul across the map.

I reckon THAT ain't supposed to happen. Anyone encountered such bug before?

Edit: yep, on page 45. Group was too small, I'll reload earlier save. Guess PC get's easy way this time.

On 10/29/2020 at 12:04 AM, ThatUserName said:

So my PC got petted in random raider location in downtown boston via Violate, on top of random building. Shortly after I got mission to meet the boss and boss turned out to be a ghoul across the map.

I reckon THAT ain't supposed to happen. Anyone encountered such bug before?

Edit: yep, on page 45. Group was too small, I'll reload earlier save. Guess PC get's easy way this time.

No need to reload, you can just cheat and use the console to give yourself a restraints key to unlock the collar, or turn the raiders around you hostile by picking up a weapon and then kill them all with the console, or similar. The scenario is infinitely replayable anyway.

Hey!

I have a bit of a weird behaviour issue. I went to the place where the note said I should turn myself in.
I tried to remove every weapon and they attacked me on sight.
After that I emptied my whole inventory, the same thing happened.
I also tried to enter this console command 'setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest forceDisarm true' before I fast traveled there from Sanctuary, same thing happened.

I have the feeling something is going not the way it should, or rather something is overwritting the behaviour on the raiders.

Thanks for reading this message and for any help you can give me. I wish a wonderful day nonetheless!

Loadorder is probably a bloody mess, so if the issue lies there then I'm just an idiot haha

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2020-11-02T18-08-44.txt

1 hour ago, candiru said:

Where did you leave your weapons before going to Corvega? I remember dropping them off at Starligh Drive In, before heading there. I mean, I put my weapons away long before entering the Corvega area.

I see you have Hardship. Remember it's best to disable Hardship's "Menacing Raiders", if Hardship is active.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Where did you leave your weapons before going to Corvega? I remember dropping them off at Starligh Drive In, before heading there. I mean, I put my weapons away long before entering the Corvega area.

I see you have Hardship. Remember it's best to disable Hardship's "Menacing Raiders", if Hardship is active.

Hey! I dropped them off at Sanctuary before going there by fast travel. I used the point Lexington and walked over to the plant.
And Hardship is currently disabled in the MCM. But thanks for the hint about the "Menacing Raiders" I will disabled that in the options.

Edit: I got it to work once, why using the command in sanctuary before traveling there.

It seems "Talk to the boss when ready" have very big radius of "inviting" people to join? It didn't used to be that way the first time my PC got petted and had to stay mostly in same location because of awful combination of DD and handcuffs, but now when going back to location (BADTFL, near Bunker Hill) it seems that quests draws caravan workers, old man stockton and even some lone brotherhood of steel knights in. Obviously it kinda breaks the whole thing. Could be nice RP piece of raiders getting attacked if it was just some brotherood, but if there's protected npc like Stockton it just ends up in constant fight every time he gets up. If the scene is initiated when he is down, he ends up joining. If boss dies, it seems even getting the collar off doesn't turn off the quest and just points me into a pile of dust that was once a raider boss.

Anyone had such issue and is there some easy way to make that radius smaller? Or maybe it isn't even radius, I just assume it is because it's people from bunker hill just next door get "invited", though now some brotherhood of steel got in too.

4 hours ago, candiru said:

Hey! I dropped them off at Sanctuary before going there by fast travel. I used the point Lexington and walked over to the plant.
And Hardship is currently disabled in the MCM. But thanks for the hint about the "Menacing Raiders" I will disabled that in the options.

Edit: I got it to work once, why using the command in sanctuary before traveling there.

You deposited all the equipment you could see at Sanctuary, but is there hidden "equipment" from, for example, a H2H/martial arts mod or something which is getting identified as a weapon by RP maybe? After you clean out your gear, run player.showinventory in the console and see if it reports equipment you can't find in your normal inventory.

Also I don't know if fast travel from Sanctuary to Lexington and then walking to Corvega is enough, you need to traverse a cell boundary on foot (I usually drop my weapons in the dumpster behind the bombed out roach house just north of the Corvega plant and that seems to be far enough to trigger it though).

Here's a little tick with using Raider Pet & Hardship.

Turn Off Menacing Raiders, turn On Hardship and store your weapons. You will be seen as unarmed by Hardship and Raider Pet.

Raider Pet requires a "named" location load (ie: Walking from Sanctuary to Red Rocket). Hardship requires the loaded NPC's to be unloaded when switching Menacing Raiders On/Off.

Also, Sim Settlements is a script pig, depending on how many settlements you have running, can cause script lag.

1 hour ago, gippo said:

and does it only activate for the first time or before the first time?

It only activates once for every new run. The Sanctuary quest is where you have to talk to Sturges and build shit for them.... beds, food, defense.... After about the first 4 runs I made, those PIA 5 are really really lucky to even get out of the Museum. But if I'm feeling nice, I'll let Marcy out so she can be locked in a Pillory and serve the settlement as a cum toilet. LOL

I realized that there is a problem with Real Animated Poses. I have it installed and with all its files in order, but I can no longer activate it via AAF. My character stays standing if I select any of the poses. No idea how to fix it. I guess it has to do with the xml.

I got the file here:

6 hours ago, justbob2 said:

Normally, the first place you become a pet is Corvega. Everything worked fine, but I was never able to find a place to use the poison anywhere in the factory.  Any hints?

If you wander out of the factory (this is fine) you can use cooking stations in Lexington, for example the one by the swimming pool.

Does sim settlements 2 break this mod?

I had no trouble running it in the past but on a new game (fresh install with Sim Settlements 2 the only thing new) the corvega raiders are always hostile

All console commands (from fast travel locations) don't fix hostility and the mod is running according to the console.

Also Running MCG/Violate and RSE abductions. Could one of those be interfering? I ran Pet with those before without issue.

7 minutes ago, Boondockroberts said:

Does sim settlements 2 break this mod?

I had no trouble running it in the past but on a new game (fresh install with Sim Settlements 2 the only thing new) the corvega raiders are always hostile

All console commands (from fast travel locations) don't fix hostility and the mod is running according to the console.

Also Running MCG/Violate and RSE abductions. Could one of those be interfering? I ran Pet with those before without issue.

IMHO in one of those mods there is a checkbox for raider pet integration- if not I mix it up wirh CAP.

2 hours ago, cosworth said:

IMHO in one of those mods there is a checkbox for raider pet integration- if not I mix it up wirh CAP.

As far as I can see I have integration activated in rse and violate (violate has a slider, RSE a change to abduction rules) I don't have crime and punishment. How would that fix the issues?

30 minutes ago, justbob2 said:

Thanks.  I never would have thought to do that. Can I just walk out the front door, or do I need to sneak away?

When  the mod worked for me, you can wander outside. If you're worried just wait till lucky is taking you to another raider.

4 hours ago, justbob2 said:

Can I just walk out the front door, or do I need to sneak away?

You can walk where you want but if after 20 minutes in RL after get collar or last sex with raider men (women not count) you will blow up. If you got next sex in that interval - you are safe

read through the thread trying every solution but the frustrating Corvega raiders refuse to comply. Always hostile. Only thing I can think of is sim settlements 2 messing with scripts.

main issue is possibly no matter what I do unarmed is always false, disarm true doesn't help (does show as true on list) and I have no special combat mods (unarmed or otherwise) Walking towards with my entire inventory cleaned out and butt naked is still a failure

Either way I am tired of failing at fixing it. Was a staple mod for me but not at the expense of my sanity ?