5 hours ago, jcslaneve said:

Ive finished the Out of Time quest, went to Goodneighbor, got rid of anything that's remotely attached to weapons (mods and stuff like that) and raiders still attack me. If anyone can help that would be much appreciated.

You can have weapon mods in your inventory, you can't have any weapons. Then, you need to move to a different "named" location before the RP quest flags you as unarmed.

The Raider Pet main quest is always running, Jun is just a little extra role playing that has no effect on anything.

On 9/24/2020 at 7:09 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Raider Pet doesn't have an MCM.

You need to travel to another settlement, or to Diamond City or Goodneighbor, to activate the mod.

I tried to go to Diamond City and Goodneighbor, but nothing happens.

I just took a quick tour of the 2 cities just to see if anything happened.

I'll try to play normally (without the rush to see if the mod is activated) and see if anything happens.

2 hours ago, Balmung889 said:

I tried to go to Diamond City and Goodneighbor, but nothing happens.

I just took a quick tour of the 2 cities just to see if anything happened.

I'll try to play normally (without the rush to see if the mod is activated) and see if anything happens.

Open the console and run the command:

sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest

You should see a whole lot of lines, but the important ones are right at the end below "Quest state".  It should say "Enabled? yes" and "State: Running".  If those are not true, you can manually start it with the command:

startquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

After that, if you remove all weapons from your inventory and go meet some raiders, they should not be hostile, and they will enslave you.

1 hour ago, Molevalence said:

By chance, will there be companion integration for this mod? I enjoy mods like these but I hate not being able to have a companion around. :P

While there's no companion integration specifically, I've played it with companions in tow many times. It does still work.

... that seems like a huge thing. However, I strongly miss the opportunities for women’s self-defense. (obviously verbal self-defense primarily) TThe insults defensive responses.  The (verbal) reactions to haughty remarks ... which make him heat up or apologize to ... He.

Well, yes. Male chauvinism is dominant. But it would not hurt to slightly override certain things, situations. 

Maybe people have a sense of self ....which sometimes prevails.

--------------

...ez hatalmas dolognak tűnik. Azonban erősen hiányolom a női önvédelem lehetőségeit. (nyilván a verbális önvédelemét elsődlegesen) A sértések alaptalanságának védelmi reagálását. A sértésekre adott válaszokat. A gőgös megjegyzésekre adott (verbális) reakciókat... amitől visszahőköl vagy bocsánatot kér a... Ő. 

Nos, igen. A férfi sovinizmus domináns. De nem ártana kissé felülbírálni egyes dolgokat, helyzeteket. 

Talán van az embereknek önérzetük.... 
ami néha (talán) felülkerekedik.

Egy túlélő mindenütt szeret túlélni. És ha valaki csak meghal mert a túlélésre képtelen... a gyengesége. 

Egy viszonylag biztonságos környezetben levő erősen tudatlan és kimondottan gőgös böfögése... több mint sértő. 

- talán lehetne ide egy-több olyan választ tenni, amitől meghátrál és / vagy bocsánatot kér.

- ha valakit egy helyzet kényszerít azt vagy elfogadja vagy... meghal. (robbanó nyakörv)

Egy játék... időtöltés. A játék nem jó ha csak rossz példákkal dobálózik és az egyensúly csak/esetleg vagy talán hírből érintett.

On 10/5/2020 at 5:42 PM, kukoricamorzsa said:

... that seems like a huge thing. However, I strongly miss the opportunities for women’s self-defense. (obviously verbal self-defense primarily) TThe insults defensive responses.  The (verbal) reactions to haughty remarks ... which make him heat up or apologize to ... He.

Well, yes. Male chauvinism is dominant. But it would not hurt to slightly override certain things, situations. 

Maybe people have a sense of self ....which sometimes prevails.

--------------

...ez hatalmas dolognak tűnik. Azonban erősen hiányolom a női önvédelem lehetőségeit. (nyilván a verbális önvédelemét elsődlegesen) A sértések alaptalanságának védelmi reagálását. A sértésekre adott válaszokat. A gőgös megjegyzésekre adott (verbális) reakciókat... amitől visszahőköl vagy bocsánatot kér a... Ő. 

Nos, igen. A férfi sovinizmus domináns. De nem ártana kissé felülbírálni egyes dolgokat, helyzeteket. 

Talán van az embereknek önérzetük.... 
ami néha (talán) felülkerekedik.

Egy túlélő mindenütt szeret túlélni. És ha valaki csak meghal mert a túlélésre képtelen... a gyengesége. 

Egy viszonylag biztonságos környezetben levő erősen tudatlan és kimondottan gőgös böfögése... több mint sértő. 

- talán lehetne ide egy-több olyan választ tenni, amitől meghátrál és / vagy bocsánatot kér.

- ha valakit egy helyzet kényszerít azt vagy elfogadja vagy... meghal. (robbanó nyakörv)

Egy játék... időtöltés. A játék nem jó ha csak rossz példákkal dobálózik és az egyensúly csak/esetleg vagy talán hírből érintett.

as I remember you can use poison on violators somehow.

On 10/8/2020 at 4:34 AM, justforcensor said:

as I remember you can use poison on violators somehow.

Yes, use a cooking station while you have rat poison in your inventory. After that, any RP interactions you have with your captors will have a chance to poison them, and they'll periodically take damage until they die.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I have a doubt, after lucky gives me a quest where I have to take out the boss by getting cozy with him, what am I supposed to do? 

Further if I betrayed lucky and sided with the boss and consequently lucky is killed rather executed,what happens later? Will there be a new lucky? 

Finally, to the mod author, I love this mod. Best fo4 mod ever

10 hours ago, Freedom2017 said:

Guys, I have a doubt, after lucky gives me a quest where I have to take out the boss by getting cozy with him, what am I supposed to do? 

Further if I betrayed lucky and sided with the boss and consequently lucky is killed rather executed,what happens later? Will there be a new lucky? 

Finally, to the mod author, I love this mod. Best fo4 mod ever

Spoiler

There are roughly 3 possible outcomes from that point: 1. You confess to the boss, he defuses your collar and the raiders become hostile to Lucky (eventually killing him, after which the boss has some more dialogue about how you're safe now); 2. You engage in sex with the boss, then Lucky triggers your collar killing the boss and you along with him; 3. Basically start the same as #2 but by random chance your collar fizzles out rather than exploding, after which it proceeds like #1 I think (but I really don't remember).

There's also a #4 possibility where you use a cooking station while carrying rat poison in your inventory, and if you do that before you get the quest to take out the boss (may have to do it before you get the quest to swipe the collar key from Bruiser even), Lucky will get you to poison the boss instead and then take over.

After any of these you can continue returning to that camp with the disabled collar, even carrying (but not equipping) weapons, so long as you don't ever remove the collar. Once the collar is removed, the scenario will reset the next time you visit a raider camp and there will be a new boss, new Lucky, new Bruiser, et cetera.

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There are roughly 3 possible outcomes from that point: 1. You confess to the boss, he defuses your collar and the raiders become hostile to Lucky (eventually killing him, after which the boss has some more dialogue about how you're safe now); 2. You engage in sex with the boss, then Lucky triggers your collar killing the boss and you along with him; 3. Basically start the same as #2 but by random chance your collar fizzles out rather than exploding, after which it proceeds like #1 I think (but I really don't remember).

There's also a #4 possibility where you use a cooking station while carrying rat poison in your inventory, and if you do that before you get the quest to take out the boss (may have to do it before you get the quest to swipe the collar key from Bruiser even), Lucky will get you to poison the boss instead and then take over.

After any of these you can continue returning to that camp with the disabled collar, even carrying (but not equipping) weapons, so long as you don't ever remove the collar. Once the collar is removed, the scenario will reset the next time you visit a raider camp and there will be a new boss, new Lucky, new Bruiser, et cetera.

Spoiler

Aww.... That means basically after the said mission in question is given, the possibility of my pc being given as peace offering to other raider bosses is gone if I side with the raider boss? And if I side with lucky will my pc continue to get the peace offering missions? 

1 hour ago, Freedom2017 said:

Aww.... That means basically after the said mission in question is given, the possibility of my pc being given as peace offering to other raider bosses is gone if I side with the raider boss? And if I side with lucky will my pc continue to get the peace offering missions? 

I've only ever seen the peace offering happen once per capture (though it's replayable if you get captured again after getting rid of your collar).

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I've only ever seen the peace offering happen once per capture (though it's replayable if you get captured again after getting rid of your collar).

After a lot of tryies i finally finished, but Lucky won! killed every other raider including the boss, anyway the result is the same i guess, i just had to kill lucky, cause he was hostile to me.

Better story than twilight!

4 hours ago, yannicklanglois99@gmail.co said:

hi, is it normal that i can get the colar and do a like 2 interaction with the raider but i don<t see any quest in the pitboy and i can t find the lucky one

Yes, this is um a long term type of mod, meaning that you will be there for a while before your asked to go see Lucky,( maybe 1 to 2 game days )  after you see Lucky he will want to have sex with you 1st then sen you on your way reserving the right to call upon you at a later time for the quests, although that's as far as I have gotten. The quests never came up afterwards  so I dont know how to trigger them. However you can always restart the quests from the beginning in console e.g ( stopquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest and startquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest ) . There are no pipboy quests  as far as I know unless they show up later when Lucky triggers them. If someone knows how to start the Lucky quests via console then I wish they would post the commands here .

1 hour ago, LL_Cass said:

The quests never came up afterwards 

After he meats your PC, talk to him right after he's done and the Peace offering quest will start. After returning to camp, bang the Boss a few times and you'll be told Lucky's been looking for you. Which will either trigger getting the key from Bruiser or poisoning* the Boss (*if you've use a cooking station with Rat poison in your inventory).

ty... it juste make me realise that this perverted mod community need a lot of love XD... still it is a really good mod.... am gonna tchec on ma side if it is possible to make... am in programation scholarship... so scripting, var, ref should nop be to hard.... the only thing that could helm me a lote is the path and location of the cooldown for interaction and where the mod autor is editing them (creation kit or a script editor ? ALSO if the mod author want a return or dont like what am doing now only for my self... juste tel me and i will stop. 

ps: sorry for the writhing am a french CA -_-

i really dont how is script is seleting the interval of intercorse and how he scan for intercorse.... a main problem for a quest in the pitboy and (with the mod in general) is that i dont see any script that mark the next person to aproche... or any kind of cooldown on the member of the gang... hell i dont even see a ramdomise script to choisi if a dialogue fragment will start... For the people that know moding or code a little... is it the game that chose and roll a chance for a dialoghe ? and where is the trigger for a dialogue fragment... i know am new to this and this mod need support but i want to learn and if it can help with a interesting mod that have soo much potential am willing to dig in.... i just don<t get the  scrutture of is dialogue trigger   (i know how he get the actor, and play animation..., but i dont get what trigger the dialogue fragment and the frequency of this trigger)

anyway sorry for all that... just  me on pills trying to up my scripting game on a new engine

7 hours ago, rickybobbbby said:

dialogue fragment will start...

You can edit mod into CK or xedit. Next person is choose when player speaks with raider. If sex are have enough (with man) then any raider give a quest what shows you what raider is boss. When you find him to speak with add new random quests. It depends on dialogue conditions what can be check into CK or xedit. Also in dialogue properties is set dialogue cool down time. All other runs by script from here:

Scripts\Source\User\RaiderPet\DialogueQuestScr.psc

That's in short.

UPD: If you try compile a script CK returns a errors: seems you need AAF source script files too and F4SE scripts source files.

Apologies if that has been brought up before but I've only read a handful of the 50 pages:

The mod description mentions possible scenes with followers after an escape.
Yet I haven't been able to trigger them.

So basically what I did was: Lose and end up as raider pet via aaf violate integration:
Escape after a couple days of shenanigans with the Boss and Lucky (btw the gang for peace offering was always the same no matter where I was captured), come back with weapons and a follower (one of those named in the mod description) and kill the rest.

Did I do anything wrong?

I had no trouble getting the Diamond City guards to be handsy assholes (though they have stopped lately, do I have to go through another captivity?)

PS: I love this mod and yes while I wish we could be a little more defiant this is probably my favourite slavery/captivity mod I've played so far over the course of all these Bethesda games. Great work!

7 hours ago, Valgo said:

The mod description mentions possible scenes with followers after an escape.

When you have a companion with you (Cait's a good one) and clear a location you'll hear a female moan, which is the trigger for Blood Lust. If you're close to them, they "might" say "I know that look", or you "might" have to manually speak to them.

17 hours ago, Valgo said:

I had no trouble getting the Diamond City guards

I can get trouble only if you wear a raider's collar. Also sometimes it not trigger in first time - need escape and get captured again.

Also with the same condition above you can got big trouble if you visit Diamond city prison with collar.