1 hour ago, Boondockroberts said:

read through the thread trying every solution but the frustrating Corvega raiders refuse to comply. Always hostile. Only thing I can think of is sim settlements 2 messing with scripts.

main issue is possibly no matter what I do unarmed is always false, disarm true doesn't help (does show as true on list) and I have no special combat mods (unarmed or otherwise) Walking towards with my entire inventory cleaned out and butt naked is still a failure

Either way I am tired of failing at fixing it. Was a staple mod for me but not at the expense of my sanity ?

Real simple, disable SS2, start a new game, discover Sanctuary & drop any weapons then walk down to Concord discovering Red Rocket along the way. If the bloodbugs at the T are hostile.. you have a problem.

11 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Real simple, disable SS2, start a new game, discover Sanctuary & drop any weapons then walk down to Concord discovering Red Rocket along the way. If the bloodbugs at the T are hostile.. you have a problem.

Went a step further. New game SS2 disabled

Used start me up to spawn me just outside of 111, same Violate/RSA/MCG settings I had before and Raider pet worked perfectly out of the box without console commands. Teleported to corvega and they are doing their proper thing, works exactly as it should.

Then I loaded SS2 into the save before I checked the raiders and still running fine.

not sure if running SS2 after pet is loaded has anything to do with it or something in the quest chain messes you up (at one point you get a keycard you cannot drop, for example) or something was just borked is my original save.

I'll start a new game and run the sqv raiderpetdialoguequest command periodically and see if I can find a culprit

Edit 1: Alright, without SS2 running here is the snag

As soon as I equip a weapon (unmodded 10mm) the mod breaks. sticking it in a container will not set unarmed to true and forcedisarm set to true has no impact, I stay as hostile as if I had a weapon, checking other mods to see if they have a weird impact

On 11/11/2020 at 8:00 AM, Boondockroberts said:

Went a step further. New game SS2 disabled

Used start me up to spawn me just outside of 111, same Violate/RSA/MCG settings I had before and Raider pet worked perfectly out of the box without console commands. Teleported to corvega and they are doing their proper thing, works exactly as it should.

Then I loaded SS2 into the save before I checked the raiders and still running fine.

not sure if running SS2 after pet is loaded has anything to do with it or something in the quest chain messes you up (at one point you get a keycard you cannot drop, for example) or something was just borked is my original save.

I'll start a new game and run the sqv raiderpetdialoguequest command periodically and see if I can find a culprit

Edit 1: Alright, without SS2 running here is the snag

As soon as I equip a weapon (unmodded 10mm) the mod breaks. sticking it in a container will not set unarmed to true and forcedisarm set to true has no impact, I stay as hostile as if I had a weapon, checking other mods to see if they have a weird impact

Yea...

This may have something to do with SS2...

I just came here to solve the same issue.. Raiderpet worked fine 2 weeks ago. But since then I have been messing around with SS2, and I am having the exact same issues you are.. (but you are far more competent with your Fallout-Fu then I am :P )

not sure about the 10mm pistol thing, as I have yet to test THAT... will give it a go and let you know here. 

EDIT:

OK, made a new toon, used Start Me Up to bypass the vault and spawn just outside the vault. Ran to Red Rocket, ignored the Doggo (so mole rats don't trigger), dropped guns into med case, ran to bud bugs...

They were hostile... HOWEVER, I ran past them, into concord and into the raiders.. they were not hostile.. and after they killed the bloodbugs, and out of Preston's argo range, they enslaved me...

RELOADED FROM RED ROCKET. 

grabbed a 10mm that I had put into the med case, equiped it. Killed the bloodbugs..

Dropped the 10mm pistol, ran into concord, Raiders were not hostile, and I got enslaved...

So, not sure what is going on with the mod not recognizing you dropping your gun... but it does indeed seem like SS2 is breaking some part of Raider pet... (which is a real shame as SS2 will win out if I have to choose between the 2... but I do love this mod!) 

I've been playing with Sim Settlements 2 and this and it works fine. I had Sanctuary built up with SS2 quests done to the point of unlocking all plots, dumped all my weapons at Sanctuary, fast travelled to Jalbert Brothers Disposal west of Corvega and ran over to say hi to the raiders with no issue.

On 11/13/2020 at 4:32 AM, Charindy said:

I've been playing with Sim Settlements 2 and this and it works fine. I had Sanctuary built up with SS2 quests done to the point of unlocking all plots, dumped all my weapons at Sanctuary, fast travelled to Jalbert Brothers Disposal west of Corvega and ran over to say hi to the raiders with no issue.

What is your load order, and what expansion packs for SS2 do you have?

I can't seem to get Raider Pet and SS2 to play nice together. As long as SS2 is active, Raider Pet won't trigger as all the Hostiles, well, stay hostile :P 

2 hours ago, nitemares said:

What is your load order, and what expansion packs for SS2 do you have?

I can't seem to get Raider Pet and SS2 to play nice together. As long as SS2 is active, Raider Pet won't trigger as all the Hostiles, well, stay hostile :P 

SS2, SS2 Extended, Pra's Random, Ruined Homes & Gardens, Wasteland Ventures - all loaded above adult stuff with MO2.

Have you tried dumping all your gear in Sanctuary then fast travelling down to Lexington and checking the raiders there?

1 hour ago, Valgo said:

Question by the by: Both this mod and others sometimes assign my Sole SUrvivor to dance naked.
Are there actually any animations for that`? Because at is now, nothing happens and I just talk to them again to proceed as if it had already happened.

I think the one I usually see it play is the "twerking" from Savage Cabbage's animation pack.

Does anyone know the console command for finding the distance or timer for the collar?  So that one may be able to stay a collared pet across the commonwealth?

I have tried about all the "help x 3" combos for Raider, RaiderPet, etc...  I remember someone posted a distance setting but simply cannot find it... if someone could help just with the keywords, that would be most appreciated.

John

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Does anyone know the console command for finding the distance or timer for the collar?  So that one may be able to stay a collared pet across the commonwealth?

I have tried about all the "help x 3" combos for Raider, RaiderPet, etc...  I remember someone posted a distance setting but simply cannot find it... if someone could help just with the keywords, that would be most appreciated.

John

There is no distance check on the collar, the timer is something like TickingClockDelay or RaiderPet_CollarGoBoomID. Click the player & type sv then look for the RaiderPet variables.

But, once collared you can immediately go anywhere you want, as long a your PC bangs any Raider once every 19 minutes (real time), the timer is set for 20 minutes.

18 hours ago, Charindy said:

SS2, SS2 Extended, Pra's Random, Ruined Homes & Gardens, Wasteland Ventures - all loaded above adult stuff with MO2.

Have you tried dumping all your gear in Sanctuary then fast travelling down to Lexington and checking the raiders there?

yea,

Sadly. with SS2 and the addons (I have the same ones) running, ALL raiders are always hostile no matter what I am carrying....

I can  get around that by using the "Begger" mode in the Hardship mod, but then its a 50/50 chance if Hardship fires or Raider Pet fires... (mostly seems to be Hardship when SS2 is active).

However, disabling SS2 and the addons returns raiders to the expected behavior... (they enslave you if you don't have a weapon). 

As it stands, they just go hostile and attack, and trigger Violate.... which may or may not also trigger Raider Pet (if the settings is high enough, but even set to 100% is still not guaranteed to trigger when SS2 is running) 

Something is going on... just don't have the skills to solve it myself  :P 

20 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

for finding the distance

No distance in RL 20 minutes you need have sex with raider male - as my tests show or you blow up in raider camp too. Also for sex raider women not count. Maybe timer reset if you do some raider quests - not sure about it. When timer goes to end collar do often sound signal.

On 11/14/2020 at 2:31 PM, Valgo said:

Question by the by: Both this mod and others sometimes assign my Sole SUrvivor to dance naked.
Are there actually any animations for that`? Because at is now, nothing happens and I just talk to them again to proceed as if it had already happened.

I think the slave and model poses mod covers that. At least my girl is doing some dances that belong on a pole for the crew

17 hours ago, Boondockroberts said:

I think the slave and model poses mod covers that. At least my girl is doing some dances that belong on a pole for the crew

SavageCabbage has several dancing and a couple pole animations. Slave & model poses are static poses. If you hit the "Home" key you

ll see something like SC-F-Human-Dance01-02HipShake or SC-F-Human-StripPole01-01PoleDance (if there's a flag pole close)

On 2/1/2019 at 7:54 PM, stobor said:

This mod is a more elaborate version of the Infiltration scenario in my Rogue Sexbot mod - but with simpler dependencies and (so far) restricted to Raiders (not mutants... yet).  It's intended for people who don't necessarily want to use any of the Sexbot mods, or who just feel like playing a different kind of character.  So if that aspect of Rogue Sexbot appealed to you, this one's for you.

I recommend playing it with Devious Devices, and that's the way I've play-tested it, but that's not a hard requirement.

The Toxic Raider outfit (if available) may be given as a reward from the raider boss.  If that's not available, you'll just get caps or drugs instead.

Raider pet is causing collars to explode even when you are with the Raider Boss. The wonderer is not happy she is missing having a good time.

4 hours ago, Karen1965 said:

Raider pet is causing collars to explode even when you are with the Raider Boss. The wonderer is not happy she is missing having a good time.

Is that after Lucky tampers with it and sends you to the Boss? Because that is intentional.

2 mods on nexus got some needed updates (last fusion girl build was giving ctd's shooting gunner gals and some others, that looks fixed)

Fusion girl and Sim Settlements 2

On a new game around level 25 Raiders pet works perfectly. Not sure if the updates helped or the stars aligned or something was borked in my original save

I even have war of the commonwealth and a health lowering mod running (violate is no fun if you can afk and not get hurt enough to matter)

Raider Pet isn't starting properly for me. I've installed the mod, and I know it is working. Jun gave me the note, so I went to Corvega with a completely empty inventory, but the raiders are still hostile? Same thing in other raider camps. I don't have any quest markers that start after reading the note if those exist. Please help!

edit: i have done the sqv or svq command and it says both yes and running which is how i know it is working. also i am literally brand new to modding