32 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

If she wants the duktape, better git it for her. At that point you "should" have been given the Toxic Raider outfit & piercings. Tip: Don't have the tape gag equipped when trying to talk to the boss after Lucky tampers with your collar.

There's a cool down of 90 seconds.. forget the exact time between Raider sex scenes. But, if Lucky or Bruiser is dead or the alias didn't fill.. might as well beat feet cause the Boss won't disable the collar...ever.

In Andrew Station Lucky and Bruiser are "usually" the 2 Raiders  in front of the 1st train car.

Lucky is the guy next to boss, and after i confess boss, he shot down the boss in 1 second =))))))))))))) ok then he clear all other raiders omg he so strong nearly one shot down every raider =))) ? i still have a quest "talk to boss when u ready" idk whynothing happen when i talk to her even when she 's alive, now she's dead and the quest still dun disappear ?

Hello i'am unable to start the quest... i can go in some raider place unarmed raider don't attack me but they do nothing. i've typed SQV RaiderPetDialogueQuest in the console and the quest is enabled and running. but nothing is happening

EDIT Sorry it finaly worked...was certainly because the forge isn't the right play to try that

1 hour ago, shimka said:

Hello i'am unable to start the quest... i can go in some raider place unarmed raider don't attack me but they do nothing. i've typed SQV RaiderPetDialogueQuest in the console and the quest is enabled and running. but nothing is happening

EDIT Sorry it finaly worked...was certainly because the forge isn't the right play to try that

Yep, The Forged aren't normal raiders, unfortunately. Other places you may run into trouble include D.B. Technical High School (Bosco is scripted to attack you on sight), the Combat Zone (they use their own separate faction), and any of the Nuka World raiders/encampments (also separate faction). I don't think Rust Devils or Trappers work with RP either, but I don't recall at the moment.

1 hour ago, shimka said:

LOL yea the Forge is a different faction. But they should be included anyway.. in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yep, The Forged aren't normal raiders, unfortunately. Other places you may run into trouble include D.B. Technical High School (Bosco is scripted to attack you on sight), the Combat Zone (they use their own separate faction), and any of the Nuka World raiders/encampments (also separate faction). I don't think Rust Devils or Trappers work with RP either, but I don't recall at the moment.

Only the Raider faction works. Don't think it would be to hard to add the NW Raiders... maybe...

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Triggs said:

hmm.... her head dun blow into pieces at the end of Lucky quest... she just burned.. is this normal? ? 

Yep. That's normal. Plus.. it doesn't even harm the Boss if it goes off during that quest. Talk about adding insult to injury! LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I like the mod so far. 2 captures and 2 escapes to this point. Only issue I've seem to have had is I dumped my last weapon a little too close to the camp and they were still hostile. I walked out of range and back and all was good.

I do have one complaint/question/how to/problem though. Is there a way to get rid of that damn high pitched "whistling" noise that makes my ears bleed?

It is so constant during the group scenes and is really unbearable. It physically pains my ears and I have to take my headphones off until the scenes are done.

Other than that one god awful thing, I really love the mod. I hope there is a way to remove or stop it.

4 hours ago, sfeile said:

I do have one complaint/question/how to/problem though. Is there a way to get rid of that damn high pitched "whistling" noise that makes my ears bleed?

It is so constant during the group scenes and is really unbearable. It physically pains my ears and I have to take my headphones off until the scenes are done.

Other than that one god awful thing, I really love the mod. I hope there is a way to remove or stop it.

Thankfully, there is! You want the optional Whistle Sound Replacer.7z download from:

4 hours ago, sfeile said:

I like the mod so far. 2 captures and 2 escapes to this point. Only issue I've seem to have had is I dumped my last weapon a little too close to the camp and they were still hostile. I walked out of range and back and all was good.

That should be a problem with the animations, not this mod. Basically sounds like a corrupt sound file. Open the animation in question and start playing the sound files.  If, the sounds are baked in, download & install a fresh copy.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

That should be a problem with the animations, not this mod. Basically sounds like a corrupt sound file. Open the animation in question and start playing the sound files.  If, the sounds are baked in, download & install a fresh copy.

Well, technically yes it's a problem with the animations, but it's a vanilla idle/animation being used and the Sound\FX\NPC\Human\Whistle\NPC_Human_Whistle_Dog_01.xwm Bethesda included for it in Fallout4 - Sounds.ba2 is just a shrill sine wave at the top end of most people's hearing range.

This has come up many times for RP, Hardship and Spectators. They all use the same cheering animation and so are all affected by it. Ego added that optional replacer download in Spectators as a solution, it should cover any mod reusing that same animation and sound.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Well, technically yes it's a problem with the animations, but it's a vanilla idle/animation being used and the Sound\FX\NPC\Human\Whistle\NPC_Human_Whistle_Dog_01.xwm Bethesda included for it in Fallout4 - Sounds.ba2 is just a shrill sine wave at the top end of most people's hearing range.

This has come up many times for RP, Hardship and Spectators. They all use the same cheering animation and so are all affected by it. Ego added that optional replacer download in Spectators as a solution, it should cover any mod reusing that same animation and sound.

Well... seems clearing houses without hearing protection has made that sound a failed whistle attempt for me. It really sounds like someone "trying" to whistle. LOL

I'm not usually a fan of enslaving mods when they capture the player in such a hardcore way, but boi did this mod flip my opinion 180. It feels extremely immersive and there is so much to do! I just came here to congratulate you on a job very well done.

Quite enjoying this mod - Ive recently gone back to Fallout and played my way through to about lvl 50 and got bored so this was a refreshing changing - making a weaker charachter and just scrounging what she can from raiders to build settlements.  

EDIT - Only problem I've noticed is I seem to lose all my caps after going into a raider settlement?  Ah nm Ive read the description again now, and seen they take them off you - bit of a pain as you cant find them in inventory to stash beforehand like you could in Fallout 3.

44 minutes ago, Madigan- said:

Quite enjoying this mod - Ive recently gone back to Fallout and played my way through to about lvl 50 and got bored so this was a refreshing changing - making a weaker charachter and just scrounging what she can from raiders to build settlements.  

EDIT - Only problem I've noticed is I seem to lose all my caps after going into a raider settlement?  Ah nm Ive read the description again now, and seen they take them off you - bit of a pain as you cant find them in inventory to stash beforehand like you could in Fallout 3.

Stashable Caps...
Just don't go over 100K, which is silly... but some just gotta have a million caps at all times. LOL

I like the mod overall, but what seems strange is, if you get raped, that the predator is asking you.

In reality you would not have a choice.

But besides that, this is a great mod.

There is on more thing.

If i have Harassment running next to Raiders Pet, and it happens that i get some devices on (from MCG i suppose since i disabled it within Harassment), after the act NPC removes everything, even the raiders collar. This will lead ultimately to my demise.

I tried to somehow solve but i was not really in luck. Even the "no strip" mod was able to avoid the unequip. I do not have violate installed, so no key for surrender.

Are any mods that use devious devices incompatible?

Thank you

Well, i placed some raiders next to me. (player.placeatme 00019567 20)

That way it was more fun.

I think, that in vanilla Fallout 4, there is a lag of Raiders. Not a lot per camp or settlement.

2021-04-09 13_21_46-Fallout4.png

17 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Disable Hardship's harassment while a Pet.  It needs a protected equipment xml to prevent the collar from being removed.

I did, finally. With a heavy heart. It added some spice to it.

After all the time i played, what was more annoying were the dialogs.

Though, if you made your character dumb, you could not say no really. But to see the dialogs over and over gets quite annoying for me.

At the moment i have only Raiders Pet, Violate and MCG. Though maybe MCG does not really fit in there too.