[Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person 3D BDSM Slave Training Game

On 1/24/2021 at 9:16 PM, PrivateJizz said:

New models look amazing! I like the updates to the story, but I gotta say that the punishments are weirdly random now, sometimes you strike but most times you can't. I can't finish questioning the slave from the runaway quest because of that :/

Thank you! Yes, it's been reported, we'll have it fixed by the next update.

On 2/1/2021 at 9:56 PM, Captain Crunch said:

New models look amazing! I like the updates to the story, but I gotta say that the punishments are weirdly random now, sometimes you strike but most times you can't. I can't finish questioning the slave from the runaway quest because of that :/

Thank you! We fixed that on the hotfix :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 9:46 PM, PrivateJizz said:

Is there any chance of having a customizable/maxed out slave that is male instead of female? The female one is great but it'd be nice to have both, especially for people who aren't attracted to women.

We're working on it! Can't promise a date though.

On 2/28/2021 at 8:36 PM, Captain Crunch said:

You guys could have an option to change the size of the Master's genitalia? I know you can change the slave's but it'd be cool if it was possible for the main character as well.

We're still refining the main character customizer, soon we'll have more features.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2021 at 9:39 PM, PrivateJizz said:

Are you going to have more options for hairstyles for female slaves/main character? There's only 1 I like so almost every character I have looks similar lol

Yes, we will have more options in the future. We just started working on the female models though, so it might take a while.

On 3/18/2021 at 6:39 PM, Zoey McKenzie said:

Is it possible to play as a sub/slave? Or is it only dom/master oriented game?

And, any word about multiplayer yet?

You can only play as a master but soon we'll have the option to change sub/dom roles during sex scenes. As of now you can play as the slave to go on missions and you can have 2 slaves having sex in a scene. Multiplayer is not our priority right now, but we want to implement an online slave marketplace and public square, can't say exactly when it'll come though.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/18/2021 at 2:50 PM, Captain Crunch said:

You could have a few different sizes of dildos and different shapes, that'd make the punishment more interesting. You could even have the slave react a bit differently to each shape and size.

Yeah, for now we had been focusing more on the mechanics of the punishments, we can check it out and see what sort of different dildos we could implement.

On 4/20/2021 at 11:31 PM, SlavesOfLove said:

Yeah, for now we had been focusing more on the mechanics of the punishments, we can check it out and see what sort of different dildos we could implement.

I get that, gotta have the basics first. But think about it, I think the reactions to the dildo punishing are a bit lackluster right now. Actually, I just thought that depending on the slave/dildo combo they could like it and it could count toward love points instead of fear.

On 4/27/2021 at 11:53 PM, Captain Crunch said:

I get that, gotta have the basics first. But think about it, I think the reactions to the dildo punishing are a bit lackluster right now. Actually, I just thought that depending on the slave/dildo combo they could like it and it could count toward love points instead of fear.

That's a super interesting idea! Thanks, definitely noted.

Player character movement inside the dungeon is horribly broken. It worked in previous versions. The timed punishment system is also WAY too random in whether or not it actually works, making the punishment quest nearly impossible. Again, this worked in previous versions.

On 5/3/2021 at 5:35 PM, Sir_Wulfrick said:

Player character movement inside the dungeon is horribly broken. It worked in previous versions. The timed punishment system is also WAY too random in whether or not it actually works, making the punishment quest nearly impossible. Again, this worked in previous versions.

What about the character movement are you having trouble with? What version are you playing? Cause we did have a problem with the timing in the punishing system a couple versions ago and thought we had fixed it in 10.1 (no one complained about it anymore and it was working fine when we played it).

On 5/7/2021 at 9:23 PM, PrivateJizz said:

You know what'd be nice? If during sex you could slap the slave's ass or something like that, I'd love it if that were a feature.

That does sound nice! We could see about implementing that in the doggy positions.

• 2 weeks later...