[Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person 3D BDSM Slave Training Game

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2022 at 2:40 PM, radicon said:

Enslaving the nymphs should be an option. Have their attitude change as time progresses. So if you buy one freshly captured they will resist until broken.

That's an interesting idea. Would it be better to have them already captured for you and available on the market or if you were to capture one yourself in the mountains? We might give something like that a try.

On 3/9/2022 at 3:48 AM, yukitokuroya said:

Latest public build has a bug where you interact with the Mission Board and can't interact with anything else. Also, the pink watermark doesn't go away. It's way too big and obscures part of the screen.

Thanks for letting us know!

3 hours ago, SlavesOfLove said:

Thanks for letting us know!

You're welcome. Instead of the pink watermark during gameplay(can show it on the menu), why not have a screen that shows all the full game features once the player decides to quit the game? Is that doable in Unreal? That way, you can show describe all features the full game has, if the user decides to subscribe to your patreon to get the full game.

Like: User selects to quit the game>Features screen shows up>20 seconds pass>game closes. A few demos I used to play had this kind of screen before closing the game.

19 hours ago, SlavesOfLove said:

That's an interesting idea. Would it be better to have them already captured for you and available on the market or if you were to capture one yourself in the mountains? We might give something like that a try.

Honestly I think both options would be pretty nice! Maybe have the ones you capture be very feral and the ones in the market a little more docile, that way you can choose how big of challenge you want to "tame" them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 3:41 AM, yukitokuroya said:

You're welcome. Instead of the pink watermark during gameplay(can show it on the menu), why not have a screen that shows all the full game features once the player decides to quit the game? Is that doable in Unreal? That way, you can show describe all features the full game has, if the user decides to subscribe to your patreon to get the full game.

Like: User selects to quit the game>Features screen shows up>20 seconds pass>game closes. A few demos I used to play had this kind of screen before closing the game.

That's a good idea actually, thanks for the tip! We'll keep it in mind for the next public version.

On 3/29/2022 at 7:18 PM, radicon said:

Honestly I think both options would be pretty nice! Maybe have the ones you capture be very feral and the ones in the market a little more docile, that way you can choose how big of challenge you want to "tame" them.

Yeah, we're putting it on our list for sure. A lot of people from the community really like the nymphs so it'd be a good feature to add.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2022 at 6:09 PM, Arteres said:

Really? You mean the customizable slaves? Or can you change any slave's name?

No, any slave at all! You can change it at the temple of the Gods, when a slave is selected just click their name and you'll have the option to change it to whatever you want!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2022 at 2:56 PM, Arteres said:

Is the runaway slave supposed to be at the brothel? I know she is based in the plot line, but is it upcoming? If not, then it's a bug, cause she's not showing up there.

Yeah, she is! We've taken care of that bug on our newest hotfix, so it's all good now.

• 2 weeks later...

I just found your game today, It looks interesting. I tried to down load the public version on MEGA and it's been stuck at 99% for about 15 minutes

Edit) I just tried to download it from Drive and the mirror and they both failed too.

Well.. That was a complete waste of time.

Edited by dexabcd
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2022 at 2:55 PM, dexabcd said:

I just found your game today, It looks interesting. I tried to down load the public version on MEGA and it's been stuck at 99% for about 15 minutes

Edit) I just tried to download it from Drive and the mirror and they both failed too.

Well.. That was a complete waste of time.

Were you logged in to a google account when you tried downloading from drive? We haven't had anyone else report downloading errors for the public build so I'm not sure what could be causing it ?

Something came to my mind on my last playthrough, with the core gameplay being around training and trading, you guys should consider developing a slave tier system, so that the cheapest ones have limited poses and interactions maybe regarding their heritage or something like that.

On 8/1/2022 at 9:41 PM, radicon said:

Something came to my mind on my last playthrough, with the core gameplay being around training and trading, you guys should consider developing a slave tier system, so that the cheapest ones have limited poses and interactions maybe regarding their heritage or something like that.

That's a really interesting idea actually, could you elaborate a little more?