[Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person 3D BDSM Slave Training Game

On 7/22/2020 at 11:13 AM, bicobus said:

Runs through wine, but as you can see above there is a transparency issue with the textures. Could be due to the physics engine or just some other weirdness. For instance, subnautica had invisible textures for some version of proton (steam's fork and improved version of wine), but that has since been resolved.

Followup question for @SlavesOfLove: Are the transparent area somewhat linked to some kind of "sweat" applied on the characters?

Clearly, not all actors are affected, but some more than the other and it's quite reproducible. It might be something quite simple to figure out by generating different actors in a row and looking at how each are constructed.

Mmmm... sweat is a good guess... it's not supposed to run on Linux but I'll give it a look and try and see if I can come up with an explanation... super cool to see though!

On 8/8/2020 at 11:06 PM, SlavesOfLove said:

I agree! We are working on one but running into problems again and again so it gets delayed

Keep in mind that I used the windows build. I never asked for any special treatment, mostly pointed out that a blocker was the transparency and that I would have been fine otherwise.

On 8/16/2020 at 1:04 AM, bicobus said:

Keep in mind that I used the windows build. I never asked for any special treatment, mostly pointed out that a blocker was the transparency and that I would have been fine otherwise.

Oh, we didn't mean anything by that. Actually we're glad for the feedback! We will probably try to expand to linux at some point, so it's a good thing to keep in mind. Thank you!

On 8/31/2020 at 3:04 PM, Captain Crunch said:

I have to admit the game is nice, the girls are pretty hot and it's cool that it has quests and stuff. I was just wondering, do you plan to have a wider variety of male slaves? I find that it's a bit lacking at the moment... 

Thank you! We've gotten this question a lot - we're definitely looking into it!

On 9/15/2020 at 4:14 PM, PrivateJizz said:

Sweet update. MC looks crazy good, the only complaint I have is that the muscles on his back look kind of... exagerated? Maybe it's a personal taste thing but I thought I'd share.

We had never received this feedback before, that's interesting.  We tried to make it realistic, maybe it did translate a little bit off? In any case thanks for sharing you opinion.

On 9/20/2020 at 8:09 PM, SlavesOfLove said:

We had never received this feedback before, that's interesting.  We tried to make it realistic, maybe it did translate a little bit off? In any case thanks for sharing you opinion.

Yeah, it definitely doesn't look bad or anything like that, but in my opinion you guys could tone it down a little.