[Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person 3D BDSM Slave Training Game

On 11/30/2021 at 5:08 PM, Arteres said:

The Aeliana refactor looks amazing! Wow, she's stunning ? Just gotta work on that voice over/mouth sync, it's really off now lol.

We're loving all the love Aeliana is getting! And yeah, the refactor exacerbated the issue with the synchronization, we'll take a shot at fixing it eventually.

19 hours ago, SlavesOfLove said:

We're loving all the love Aeliana is getting! And yeah, the refactor exacerbated the issue with the synchronization, we'll take a shot at fixing it eventually.

I already thought the old model looked great but the new one is something else man. When you guys figure that voice thing out she'll be just perfect.

On 12/3/2021 at 9:50 PM, Arteres said:

I already thought the old model looked great but the new one is something else man. When you guys figure that voice thing out she'll be just perfect.

Nice :) We think the new model fits her character and voice better, we're really proud of her!

On 12/7/2021 at 6:08 PM, radicon said:

Have you thought of having options for slave roaming outside the dungeon? Not free roaming, but maybe being able to walk around with a leashed slave. That'd be a pretty cool feature. 

That's an interesting idea honestly. Free roaming would probably be a bit hard to coordinate, especially since we're still working on the AI, but leashed is a good concept.

21 hours ago, SlavesOfLove said:

That's an interesting idea honestly. Free roaming would probably be a bit hard to coordinate, especially since we're still working on the AI, but leashed is a good concept.

Yeah, free roaming does seem more complicated to figure out than it's worth. I really hope you guys can explore the other thing though!

On 12/17/2021 at 7:17 PM, Arteres said:

What's up with the quests? I can't figure them out. Some of them say I failed just moments after I got them. What's going on? 

Something got messed up in the back-end side of things during the packaging of our previous build, some quests were pretty broken. That's why we released 13.2, to adress the issue with the quests, it should be running smooth by now.

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2021 at 8:43 PM, SlavesOfLove said:

Something got messed up in the back-end side of things during the packaging of our previous build, some quests were pretty broken. That's why we released 13.2, to adress the issue with the quests, it should be running smooth by now.

Ah yeah, those things happen. Good to see you guys fixed it quickly, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Better and more extensive customization for the slaves and MC would be great. Slave customizations is already good but it'd be nice to have it be a little more in depth. And the MC could definitely have more options, especially regarding genitalia since there are no options to change that currently.

On 2/18/2022 at 11:47 PM, Arteres said:

Better and more extensive customization for the slaves and MC would be great. Slave customizations is already good but it'd be nice to have it be a little more in depth. And the MC could definitely have more options, especially regarding genitalia since there are no options to change that currently.

We do have plans to implement genitalia customization for the main character but we can't say for sure when it'll be available since we've got our hands full with the love/fear system and all. As for slave customization what would be more in depth for you? Ideally what options would you like to have in that regard.

7 hours ago, SlavesOfLove said:

We do have plans to implement genitalia customization for the main character but we can't say for sure when it'll be available since we've got our hands full with the love/fear system and all. As for slave customization what would be more in depth for you? Ideally what options would you like to have in that regard.

I mean like face features, would be great if we could tweak their faces at least a little bit, even if it's pre-determined features like it is with the hairstyles.

• 2 weeks later...