[Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person 3D BDSM Slave Training Game

16 hours ago, neonspiritt said:

I recently played this and so far it looks amazing! I really like the idea and concept behind it. So far my only two problems were performance issues and the lack of customization for male slaves (you can only adjust the muscles) but this is early in development so it's understandable. Other than that though, I still think it's a cool little project!

Also, will we be able to customize our player character in the future?

Thanks!! That's so awesome to hear!

Yes, we hope to add the player character customization soon :)

Hi

I just tried the free version but only get a "Slaves of Rome has crashed" message. I have a rather old PC, maybe that's the cause. But normally Unreal4 games start, even if they are slow. I will buy a new PC in the next weeks anyway, but I hoped to at least what is the game alike. Ist there some kind of log where I can view whats the reason for the crash?

Thanks

Bluescreen

For those who say they can't run it- If I can tank no mans skys' graphics hard enough to run on an integrated graphics (I'm broke, okay?) then anybody can do anything.
Devs- one thing that seems to help me in game settings isn't just turning down the resolution- old/shitty graphics seem to have a hard time with stuff like bloom and sun ray effects. If you make those things toggle-able in graphics settings (bonus if it lets you choose settings before actually starting the game!) it can make a big difference, in my experience. 

Downloading now and looking forward to playing. I love that you can play as either gender, and that the available slaves are of both genders. Give me another big mug of historical accuracy tea, please and thanks! Bookmarking to support/donate when I can afford.

Best of luck for the project!!!

9 hours ago, cero90 said:

For those who say they can't run it- If I can tank no mans skys' graphics hard enough to run on an integrated graphics (I'm broke, okay?) then anybody can do anything.
Devs- one thing that seems to help me in game settings isn't just turning down the resolution- old/shitty graphics seem to have a hard time with stuff like bloom and sun ray effects. If you make those things toggle-able in graphics settings (bonus if it lets you choose settings before actually starting the game!) it can make a big difference, in my experience. 

Downloading now and looking forward to playing. I love that you can play as either gender, and that the available slaves are of both genders. Give me another big mug of historical accuracy tea, please and thanks! Bookmarking to support/donate when I can afford.

Best of luck for the project!!!

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestions man! I think the performance getting better and better, but yeah, still a lot of work to be done :)

10 hours ago, SlavesOfLove said:

Thanks for the feedback and the suggestions man! I think the performance getting better and better, but yeah, still a lot of work to be done :)

Hi, 
Nice to hear from you!
I do want to note that I downloaded it today (had internet issues yesterday) however, I am getting the Fatal Error for the free demo version (the one on Drive) and can't play.

Personally,  don't mind much and I'll just wait around or do something else but I thought I'd let you know that whatever version is linked on the patreon right now isn't working for me and it might give a bad impression to anyone who meant to try it before buying a backer package.
I have windows 7 ultimate, 64-bit and at least 4gb available RAM with Chrome and Discord running. No information, log or anything was printed so that's all I can really tell you.- if you have a way I can get you more information please let me know as I would like to help if needed. *Edit: Currently double checking to see if I'm missing any redist. 

On 2/6/2020 at 6:02 AM, cero90 said:

Hi, 
Nice to hear from you!
I do want to note that I downloaded it today (had internet issues yesterday) however, I am getting the Fatal Error for the free demo version (the one on Drive) and can't play.

Personally,  don't mind much and I'll just wait around or do something else but I thought I'd let you know that whatever version is linked on the patreon right now isn't working for me and it might give a bad impression to anyone who meant to try it before buying a backer package.
I have windows 7 ultimate, 64-bit and at least 4gb available RAM with Chrome and Discord running. No information, log or anything was printed so that's all I can really tell you.- if you have a way I can get you more information please let me know as I would like to help if needed. *Edit: Currently double checking to see if I'm missing any redist. 

Yeah, we know this. It's a rare bug but we are fixing it... trying to find people who have this and are willing to help us testing - any chance that's you? ;)

Hello there.

So I just took my liberty to test the public build & took a quick look of your patreon page. The least I can say is that you've found the perfect marketing strategy so I congratulate you for being able to gain so much support. So far, I do like what I see. The public build is bare bones but it made it present the game well enough. My complaint would be the lack of features & a shaded area that seems to be too bright but I guess updating it is a low priority by this point. On 1 hand I am impressed, the other I am discouraged. So in any case, i wish you luck on your hard work.

On 2/25/2020 at 4:12 PM, Lyman the Lunatic said:

Hello there.

So I just took my liberty to test the public build & took a quick look of your patreon page. The least I can say is that you've found the perfect marketing strategy so I congratulate you for being able to gain so much support. So far, I do like what I see. The public build is bare bones but it made it present the game well enough. My complaint would be the lack of features & a shaded area that seems to be too bright but I guess updating it is a low priority by this point. On 1 hand I am impressed, the other I am discouraged. So in any case, i wish you luck on your hard work.

Yep! As mentioned, the last version has the option to freeze and watch the sex scenes :)