[Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person 3D BDSM Slave Training Game

ok this is rich...

got your game, downloaded, started 64 bit version. 

now i quit and all is messed up. keyboard and mouse controls in windows are not like bevor (LIKE HAVING CAPSLOCK):

this is really a mess. i wanted to give gameplay feedback but i wont when this game is acting like a virus. 

Needed to restart windows for the problems to go away. But I wont start the game again. 

Content is also very discouraging and I dont know if I continue supporting on patreon. 

Just some stuff:

- animations have no stages

- skin textures are bad, vagina and anal parts even look gross
- teeth look like plastic. there are awesome 3D teeth for skyrim that look like real in comparison. 

- 3D nipples are barely visible
- shadows are very bad and flicker

- no camera controls in scenes (free camera)

- static scenes (both sex and whipping), meaning missing stages, but also no way to for example walk around the victim during punishment. 

- only one punishment method with only one kind of strike, no way to aim at certain body parts

All in all this is like 10 years behind even an average modded sexy skyrim while offering almost no content at all. 

Overall idea and concept seems ok, but its not worth it when it does not look good or does not offer good functionality. 

I am honest, I did not read any road maps and stuff, but this is around for quite some time now and I guess I just expected more to have been achieved in the meantime. 

EDIT: 
what turns me down the most is that its basically all playing "consensual". Slave is forced to have sex but is basically enjoying it. Ah well... back to BDSM skyrim... cant stand that happy moans lol :D

EDIT 2:
the baord with the missions always bugs out on me. 
Without slave it get stuck there (need to kill the game with alt+F4)
with a slave I get stuck after selecting a mission (alt+F4)

Also, the constant patreon ad popping up is really annoying.... I already am on patreon and have a patreon version, why would I still need to see ads for that? 

EDIT 3:
as for your promises

- yes its open world, but it does not play like open world. all major content is basically behaving like "pictures with text (but animated)". 
if this stays like it is, well... I will never come back. Did you ever play a modded sexy skyrim? then you would know what "open world Sex" really means.

- its also not very dark, only boring vanilla bdsm. and no I wont play 100 dollars to unlock additional content. what might that even be? did not find any clues :)

Also also also, 

the animations available are not even well aligned (the schlong is not ... erm... going in where it is supposed to). 
of course there is no way to change that in the game sadly (like with skyrim sexlab). 

the missing 3D moving and opening vagina also should be mentioned. 

I m really sorry that I cannot give you a more positive review. But I also want to be as honest and open with my feedback as possible. 

Thanks for the feedback honestly is always good and the best way to improve! Which version are you playing because quite a few issues you mention - while I agree with them, are already fixed I think? 

I do have to say though I'm pretty sure the controls bug has nothing to do with the game - out of hundreds of gameplays, if not thousands I've never seen this happening and since it was resolved after re-starting and didn't show up again, I really doubt it had anything to do with the game ?