[Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person 3D BDSM Slave Training Game

SOR_PatreonBanner2.thumb.jpg.558051ee46d86c789470113fbe4e8616.jpg

Hey everyone . We have been working like crazy and finally publicly launching our page for “Slaves of Rome” - a real-time adult 3D game with AAA graphics (we hope) with strong sex and BDSM elements.

Why are we making this: I've always been looking for a great adult bdsm game and for some reason... there are none. At least none that I feel are what I was looking for. I am a game developer by day but by night... why not use my skills for the dark side? After all... I hear they got cookies.

Sor_Screenshot4.jpg

The Story: Roman empire.. 20 A.D... very hard times. NO! Not for you! For the slaves! You are a damn Roman! You can do whatever you like. YOU are a god among men! And... men (and women) are here for one reason only. To serve you and other Romans.

Sor_Screenshot11.jpg

It's not all fun and games however. For decades, your family was bringing the best slaves in the republic. You are mostly known for your ability and knowledge in training the most hard, stubborn northern women and bending them to the will of the empire! However, with the last war, money ran out. Now that victory has been achieved on the northern borders, slaves are pouring in again and you... you know just what to do with them. It's time to fill your purse (and your dungeons) with new toys. And YOU, my noble master.. you know just how to do that.

Sor_Screenshot36.jpg

Game-play: Slaves of Rome is an adult RPG training simulation game with a strong emphasis on BDSM. You can also be a nice master, form a real bond with your slaves (each, with unique back story and personality) or more of a "average" Roman master and dominate with fear.

You can play both male and female, as it is important for us to make the game LGBTQ+ friendly and to correctly reflect history. Each slave is unique and will be shaped in your shadow with a unique story and a unique skill tree built by you after the training sessions.

You are also able to send your slaves to missions to earn gold and even trade them with other players in the online auction house.

Core Features:

• "Real time" game-play (it's an actual open world 3rd person game.. not pictures with text)
  • Cutting Edge 3D graphics and sex-scenes made with Unreal Engine
  • Choose to play as male or female
  • Buy slaves and train them, which means amazing training sex scenes
  • Each slave has a unique set of abilities and a unique skill tree
  • Online auction house for slave trading with other players
  • Each slave has a unique back story and dialogue
  • Join us?: If you want to support the creation of the game,and get the demo, early builds and other exclusive content, you can do so on our patreon page.

On Patreon, we share:

• Game demo
  • The current game build, updated every 2-4 weeks
  • Test builds with more extreme and unique “test” features
  • Exclusive stories, screenshots, art etc’
  • Polls and discussions on new stories and game features

Patreon: www.patreon.com/SlavesOfRome

Sor_Screenshot12.jpg

Sor_Screenshot33.jpg

Sor_Screenshot38.jpg

Edited by SlavesOfLove

better? I couldn't find any explanation on how to play this at all.. I happen to be what you would call a mid-core gamer, so I figured shit out on my own - but jesus you guys made it hard to understand..

I don't think 'gamers' are exactly your audience here.. invest more time in figuring a tutorial if you want people to actually be able to play it..

Also - PANIC BUTTON??????????+

On 12/25/2018 at 8:45 PM, PrivateJizz said:

better? I couldn't find any explanation on how to play this at all.. I happen to be what you would call a mid-core gamer, so I figured shit out on my own - but jesus you guys made it hard to understand..

I don't think 'gamers' are exactly your audience here.. invest more time in figuring a tutorial if you want people to actually be able to play it..

Yeah, we are aware of it. I mean the game kinda needs a good gaming PC to run so the vast majority of the people who play is ARE actually mid-hard core gamers, and find their way around, but I do think you are actually right and we should have a much better tutorial (or.. you know... any...) so.. we are working on it and hope to have it in the next build already!

Thanks for the feedback by the way! We are ALWAYS happy to hear more, so if you have more comments would be awesome!

On 12/25/2018 at 8:45 PM, PrivateJizz said:

btw - I have to ask about the panic button - someone else has brought it up as well - what is the upside of having that VS Alt+Tab?

On 1/8/2019 at 9:56 PM, PrivateJizz said:

what do you mean alt tab, that's hardly an option lol.. alt f4, maybe - but alt tabbing doesn't really work on games, unless you happen to have something on the same screen..

but I guess alt f4 should do the trick.. maybe not everybody know about it? 

Mmmm - I'm sorry if this will sound a bit "harsh" and maybe I'm wrong.. but.. who doesn't know about Alt+Tab/Alt+F4?? 
(seriously).. do you think there are enough people like that to make a special 'panic button' for?

again, i'm not sure you know what alt tab actually does lol.. it doesn't minimize the game, it switches between open applications only.. doesn't even stop the sound in most games..

maybe not enough people know about the alt f4? not sure.. not everyone's a game developer or even that amazing with computers - I'm not entirely sure your audience is full of mid-high core gamers.. but I'm not sure about that. alt f4 is good enough for me :P

On 1/23/2019 at 2:29 PM, LordJerle said:

The majority of the Patreon pledges I've made were around $5, and those got me early release access for all of them.  I maintain my point.  $15 is ridiculous.

Are those games actual 3D games done in Unreal and Unity? Or just VNs and stuff? I'm pretty sure the development costs for this are insane... and currently it's not a big team, according to the developer..

On 1/23/2019 at 11:18 AM, PrivateJizz said:

I think 15$ is fair, I don't see how people expect them to DEVELOP the game with 1-5$ pledges. it makes zero sense to me.. The idea of Patreon is not for you to buy a complete game, it's to support a creator in his process. 

they will get more pledges if the value is lower value. but this part makes no sense 15 is too much you said it your self  you dont pay for full game you dont pay for half baked either. you pay to support author how is 15 going to that what 5 can't ?? btw is this for monthly subscription or per release ?? because that makes a huge diffrence. if it is per release then 15 is vialable but if you pay for monthly subscription then 15 is too much if he starts releasing like other authors skips several months in a row.

Look at the author of dual family he been making 10.000 a month and has not released a single episode last year.

On 1/26/2019 at 11:49 AM, PrivateJizz said:

Are those games actual 3D games done in Unreal and Unity? Or just VNs and stuff? I'm pretty sure the development costs for this are insane... and currently it's not a big team, according to the developer..

For the most part, they're 3-D games done in Unity and Unreal, usually a one to two man team.

On 1/26/2019 at 9:59 PM, D_ManXX2 said:

they will get more pledges if the value is lower value. but this part makes no sense 15 is too much you said it your self  you dont pay for full game you dont pay for half baked either. you pay to support author how is 15 going to that what 5 can't ?? btw is this for monthly subscription or per release ?? because that makes a huge diffrence. if it is per release then 15 is vialable but if you pay for monthly subscription then 15 is too much if he starts releasing like other authors skips several months in a row.

Look at the author of dual family he been making 10.000 a month and has not released a single episode last year.

We release an update every month :) - at least we've done that so far and don't plan to stop (well.. we did screw up once and took 6 weeks)...

As for the one time payment.. we kinda look at patreon as support - and said a few times.. if you pledged 15$ and ask for a new build/the game later.. we won't say no - pledging is a way to help us and it keeps us going but we usually don't say no to people who ask for the game.. even for free (at least we didn't before we had a public build)

I really like the look of this. Throwing it out there but would be great to have the option to play as a slave too. Probably would take too much reworking game dynamics or end up being a game on its own, but it feels like the market is a little saturated with players controlling the sex. How about being controlled? I'd be totally down for that. #random I know.

On 2/8/2019 at 7:00 AM, raeleesv said:

I really like the look of this. Throwing it out there but would be great to have the option to play as a slave too. Probably would take too much reworking game dynamics or end up being a game on its own, but it feels like the market is a little saturated with players controlling the sex. How about being controlled? I'd be totally down for that. #random I know.

I'd actually be SUPER happy to add this as an option. The thing is.. yeah, like you said - it's basically building a whole new game because everything is completely different. At the moment, we just don't have enough money and need to focus on this game but I would totally love to do that in the future - I'm fully aware there aren't enough good games doing that and hoping we can fix that one day, but that depends how much of a team we can afford :)