[Unreal Engine] Slaves of Rome - a New 3rd-Person 3D BDSM Slave Training Game

On 10/26/2020 at 7:27 PM, Captain Crunch said:

Is this update worth it? I'm thinking of pledging more on Patreon to get the most updated version. Also, I saw a video on twitter of another slave that kind of looked like a nymph, but you said there wouldn't be anymore nymphs, how come? 

We think it's worth it haha - but we're aware that it is a bit of a biased opinion since we've been working on it so hard and we're proud of it. About the video, there is a way to change a slave's physical characteristics, like skin color, genitals, ear shape, etc. That's what you probably saw in the video, not an actual mythical creature :)

On 10/27/2020 at 8:53 PM, SlavesOfLove said:

We think it's worth it haha - but we're aware that it is a bit of a biased opinion since we've been working on it so hard and we're proud of it. About the video, there is a way to change a slave's physical characteristics, like skin color, genitals, ear shape, etc. That's what you probably saw in the video, not an actual mythical creature :)

Oh, ok. That's a nice feature, how do I go about doing that? I ended up pledging $15, the models are looking really good, nice job.

On 11/6/2020 at 11:55 PM, PrivateJizz said:

Thanks. Awesome update, the addition of the pillory was an outstanding move, super hot. How do I get a futa Mistress though? Do I have to go to the templer or something, like you have to when you want to change the slaves? 

Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed that ;)! You actually need to enable it when creating a new female character. There's a button below the physical customization buttons to make your character a futa.

23 hours ago, SlavesOfLove said:

Thank you so much, glad you enjoyed that ;)! You actually need to enable it when creating a new female character. There's a button below the physical customization buttons to make your character a futa.

Ohh ok, I totally overlooked that hehe. Thanks! I was pretty excited to see that on the change log.

On 11/27/2020 at 3:51 PM, Captain Crunch said:

I was wondering if the next update (assuming it's v1.0) is going to be the final one?

We're planning on releasing 1.0 in a few months, it's going to be a huge update. But we're going to keep adding news thing even after that release. We might release on Steam, if we do we'd add even more on there too. Basically we want to keep updating and putting new things into the game for a while, not sure yet when the game would be "finished" per se.

On 12/1/2020 at 3:41 PM, SlavesOfLove said:

We're planning on releasing 1.0 in a few months, it's going to be a huge update. But we're going to keep adding news thing even after that release. We might release on Steam, if we do we'd add even more on there too. Basically we want to keep updating and putting new things into the game for a while, not sure yet when the game would be "finished" per se.

Hm, I get it. In a way it's good I guess, to always have new content. I'll admit I was expecting to have the finished game soon, but to be honest I don't feel like it's really incomplete at the moment (performance wise, I know you have a few unfinished quest lines), just would be nice to have some sort of conclusion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 4:34 PM, Captain Crunch said:

Hm, I get it. In a way it's good I guess, to always have new content. I'll admit I was expecting to have the finished game soon, but to be honest I don't feel like it's really incomplete at the moment (performance wise, I know you have a few unfinished quest lines), just would be nice to have some sort of conclusion.

Yeah we understand, but we still have a lot of ideas to implement and due to the game being a patreon backed game we have to keep a schedule of releases, so we end up not being able to fit everything we want in the new build, which then gets pushed to the next one and so forth. Also, the community always gives great feedback and suggestions so we think it's cool to keep the possibility of adding new things suggested by players to the game.

This is a great idea for a game, I actually came by this by accident while looking for a mod for another game, but this caught my eye.

One question though. When you use the whip, does it actually leave marks on the slave? Or is it kind of an invisible effect where it doesn't really do anything to them visually?

Thanks.

This is a great idea for a game, I actually came by this by accident while looking for a mod for another game, but this caught my eye.

One question though. When you use the whip, does it actually leave marks on the slave? Or is it kind of an invisible effect where it doesn't really do anything to them visually?

Thanks.

Thank you for your kind words! It does leave marks :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 8:35 PM, PrivateJizz said:

Will it ever be possible to play as female and get fucked instead of having to fuck the guys? I think that's something important that's missing from this game.

Yeah, we've had this request brought up a lot lately. Definitely something we're looking into!

On 1/15/2021 at 11:23 PM, Captain Crunch said:

Have you thought of having dialogue options affect fear/love points? I think it'd make a lot of sense, or else what's the point of having different options?

Yeah, we're working on revamping the whole love/fear system. Should be ready by next update!