Hi, dunno if this is the right place to ask, but is there a way to change children such that they match the race of the father instead of the mother? Or would this have to be done with a mod? I did some digging in the config files and whatnot, but couldn't find a way to do this.

Keep up the good work, this is a really amazing mod and I would love to see more added to it as well as other mods adding support to it.

1 hour ago, UnknownMaster1234 said:

I have no clue what does the children do when you give birth to them, can you make them your crew?

The children are born as villager type NPCs for now. So, they will give quests, and you can complete quests for them. Overtime, I think that they can become part of your crew.

5 hours ago, Rapifessor said:

Hi, dunno if this is the right place to ask, but is there a way to change children such that they match the race of the father instead of the mother? Or would this have to be done with a mod? I did some digging in the config files and whatnot, but couldn't find a way to do this.

Keep up the good work, this is a really amazing mod and I would love to see more added to it as well as other mods adding support to it.

This might require a flag that can be set in one of the config files. Probably, the pregnant.config file, so I'll note it down as a suggestion to implement.

2 hours ago, UnknownMaster1234 said:

so then, how do I do their quest when they are born on the ship?

Yeah, that is a good point. I'm going to need to put some more thought into this. How would you feel about the child instantly being promoted to a crewmember when you are on your ship?

12 hours ago, TSG1100 said:

Alright cool just makin sure you know love the mod by the way...Say could we get a Way so I dont come home to find My  girl fuckin another dude..say like a ring or something?

This is a golden idea. Please do this!

Also I am aware of the abortion pill that I think is part of the Alluring Toys pack? But is there a way to stop crew members from multiplying in my ship? It's honestly quite annoying to have them breeding and filling up my ship with people I don't want there since my crew is already full anyway.

And lastly I don't know if this is the right place to request additions to custom race support?

1 hour ago, IsabellesBells said:

I'm having an issue with the 2.6.1 update, Whenever i enter Doggystyle on beds the climax bars get stuck along with the sprites getting stuck, With version 2.6.0 i didn't get that bug

Yes, there was a bug in SexTalk plugin script that was causing the API to crash when changing positions. I've fixed this bug in version 2.6.2. Thank you for helping to bring it to my attention.